ANOTHER PEDOGATE RESEARCHER DEAD

Tracy Tyman, occult researcher and former producer of the Ground Zero radio show with Clyde Lewis, becomes the latest person to die "suddenly" after investigating pedophile death cults. But she left a "dead man switch" of sorts with Steve Outrim and tells what she found. Some schizo cult member who owns desolate Arizona camp ground a few miles from where Isaac Kappy died, pedo Turkish businessmen (redundant as all Turks are pedos), a pedo grooming school in England, a trail of weird Youtube videos.

burners.me/2019/07/10/another-pedogate-researcher-suddenly-dies-rip-tracy-twyman/

youtube.com/watch?v=EMS0uuQVbBs

Attached: 66496811_10156067766332102_733385087634112512_n.jpg (960x734, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KEr0zRBLxfs
en.tripadvisor.com.hk/ShowUserReviews-g11805073-d11776197-r489367197-Greenleaf_Canyon_Campground-Valle_Arizona.html
instagram.com/helixmuller/?hl=en
img.hipcamp.com/image/upload/c_limit,f_auto,h_1200,q_60,w_1920/v1477971417/campground-photos/vtmyqii6b608ridosgt9.jpg
instagram.com/p/BqIR5UFBgrS/
instagram.com/p/Bpzc0XkBphI/
instagram.com/p/BpyMj6JhjK5/
youtube.com/watch?v=EMS0uuQVbBs
youtube.com/watch?v=U3sMjm9Eloo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

bump

Tracy was researching the Arabic child sex slave trade in the comments on ISIS-related videos. These accounts were linked back to instagram account that seemed to be advertising little children for sell, using coded emoji comments (pic related). Certain forces began harassing her and threatening to kill after she posted this information to her subscriber's only website and told the FBI. She deleted her social media footprint, and details the experience in this video: youtube.com/watch?v=KEr0zRBLxfs

Attached: 49716160_358638628271039_6637166035143229440_n.png (874x280, 104K)

She had since been talking about her experience more openly in the past few months, and got threatened again. She disappeared from her regular commitments, deleted most articles and videos she hosted, and disappeared. Around this time she sent her deadman switch video to Steve Outrim. She had been in communication with Isaac Kappy since he went public. She began receiving death threats again shortly after he died. She called in a week ago into the Rx Only Pictureshow, which she used to appear on weekly, and talked in public for the first time in a month. She seemed to be looking forward to producing more content and did not seem depressed or suicidal. This is the last anyone heard from her

Isaac Kappy died down the road from this campground, the owner of which had been harassing Tracy. His IG is @helixmuller. He is a gay, drug addicted occultist. Looks like your typical pedo OTO member. He has videos on his IG about doing scopolamine. He had a hand in her harassment and death no doubt.

en.tripadvisor.com.hk/ShowUserReviews-g11805073-d11776197-r489367197-Greenleaf_Canyon_Campground-Valle_Arizona.html

Users reviews say @helixmuller was violent and threatened to shoot park visitors to death.

instagram.com/helixmuller/?hl=en

His IG

img.hipcamp.com/image/upload/c_limit,f_auto,h_1200,q_60,w_1920/v1477971417/campground-photos/vtmyqii6b608ridosgt9.jpg

The campground

instagram.com/p/BqIR5UFBgrS/
Here he is talking about taking scopolamine and being out for 30 days. Datura usually only lasts like 3 days, he'd have to be continually be redosed. He might be an enforcer for a nexion

Previous thread

Where in AZ, I ain't clinking any glowlinks.

Attached: basedaz.jpg (2000x1334, 97K)

Bump

Attached: rsHOJRVfAplX_640x360.jpg (640x360, 40K)

Bringing this over.

(PB)
>>
Jews nearly lost their hold on power because of the Templars. Bits and pieces of "the truth" came through...but again knowlege without a primary source teacher, is subject to interpretation. Imagine geniuses like Francis Bacon trying to sort out what this or that actually meant...got some right, got some wrong...

Imagine if you will (pretending) that the Templars did indeed hide shit on Oak Island. They have pulled up curious bits (such as ancient manuscript fragments)...that stuff will never ever see the light of day. Pretending they hid the Menorah there right? The second that shit comes to the surface every jew on earth will be hollering to make sure it is returned to Israel..suppose they find the ark...it's a horrific energy / frequency weapon..Jews gonna want it back. In order to maintain their power (both visible and hidden) they HAVE to control information.

I am listening to her now about the youtube content and she is spot on. Except the content is NOT generated by bots, it is generated to control and direct attention. Anyone gets too close a dog whistle or new "insider" pops up and gently steers the information in a whole new "exposed" direction.

>img.hipcamp.com/image/upload/c_limit,f_auto,h_1200,q_60,w_1920/v1477971417/campground-photos/vtmyqii6b608ridosgt9.jpg

Attached: vtmyqii6b608ridosgt9.jpg (792x434, 27K)

The grail and the ark are on the moon now. Fuck the kikes.

>Templars good bois dindu nuffin

Attached: 4937441219_c1d53b0c72.jpg (500x182, 32K)

Thank you, user.

Attached: 52038568_1982968095085526_762680698782875648_o.jpg (993x714, 109K)

(pb)
>There are engravings in old Templar preceptories of men fucking children
KEK...with their names engraved on it? REALLY?

So, let's pretend they indeed fucked kiddies (and forget that even today the fastest way for the feds to get problematic people taken out of the equation is to make sure KP is found on their computers)...how the flipping fuck do you know what you see is real.

see how easy it is to manipulate opinon? ONE visit to the Chapel at Rennes...one walk around the stations, will SHOW you what Saunier knew / discovered and what the knights decided to hide...but even looking at it with your own eyes your programming and autodomestication will NOT permit you to SEE it.

Are you a travelling man?

Are these people really dying or going into witness protection?

Great question, no way to know and it's the same difference on our end

You can't self bump mate

I hope someone is documenting all of this seriously. This era will never be forgotten and will always be reflected upon.

Not usually a bakerfag

Attached: 4937441435_9ab6d7963b_b.jpg (815x321, 124K)

KEK those are not depictions of templars..kek that is the "truth" written by those attempting to demonize them. You are apparently very simple...and easily led. Templars had signs and symbols and "positions" by which they were known, and their grave sites are always easy to "see" kek if you can see.

Looks more like Jews and Jewish symbols to me. I do not see one Templar symbol..btw Jews later infiltrated the Knights after they figured out that the Knights absconded with some shit...

there are two parallel organizations...and even trying to explain that to someone who is posing bullshit propaganda...kek...not even worth the effort.

But good luck with that.

Very few people can tolerate losing their "religion", Knights Templar not excluded. They got shook.

Fucking bump. The motherfuckers.

Have a bump anons you are honestly doing gods work, hopefully we will see the fall of these pedos fall in our lifetimes and the age of the righteous man will come once again.

Out side of Jekyll Island, it was the biggest bank robbery in history. You can't trust Templar with all that power (money) because "Satan". Later on: You can't trust middle income Americans with all that power because "Racism". It's all so tiresome.

You are transparently a Templar shill. I'll just keep posting engravings from their preceptories while you seethe and rage at simple accusations

summon all your autism Jow Forums

>redundant as all Turks are pedos
BASED

Isaac Kappy deadman switch comes to mind. Tracy had been using "PLUS ULTRA" for a few years before the meme coalesced on Jow Forums. When Isaac Kappy used plvsvltra for his contact email handle, she got into contact with him and kept up the correspondence. After he died (just a few miles away from the campground), her harassment resumed and she went radio silent.

1 of 4

Attached: Book Excerpt from Impeach Trump and Die, Frazzledrip 1 of 4.png (911x689, 55K)

LOL not sure about that...I know that what WAS true is still true, but the ability to understand it...is no longer truly possible. Think about Alchemy as an example. Supposedly the directions are there but no one seems to be able to duplicate them..so what is missing? The key. Francis Bacon, John Dees...brilliant men...got deep but could NOT quite get there.

ATS is like GLP...where you can only discuss things that are...not problematic
>Merovingian bloodline or any Satanic bloodline that leads back to Cain
No such thing brah. that is part of the myth...o control.

There was a massive effort to demonize the Templars and convince people they were evil, of the devil and to be feared. They could NOT risk that information ever ever being believed. Read the inquisition / trials of the Knights Templar. They were accused of horrific things, including worshiping the head of John the Baptist...they did not worship JTB but the symbology of what they KNEW about him is everywhere. Or rather, the symbology of what they interpreted their knowledge to me...information is subject to interpretation...which is where their reverence from JTB came from.

>lies in not exterminating the jew.
So true....now...who were the Merovingians? WHO perpetuated the bloodline myths?

Jews. Why? Their inferiority as failed "creations" less than...but the fact that they had knowledge that others did not, kept them in power, they are still in power because by this time waking people is nearly impossible.

2 of 4

Attached: Book Excerpt from Impeach Trump and Die, Frazzledrip 2 of 4.png (917x591, 45K)

Bump.

Attached: 1554435647053.jpg (533x1024, 140K)

3 of 4

Attached: Book excerpt from Impeach Trump and Die, 3 of 4.png (895x675, 72K)

4 of 4

Attached: Book Excerpt from Impeach Trump and Die, Frazzledrip 4 of 4.png (876x575, 61K)

Anons this degenerate gay drug dealing occultist is involved in her death

check the date of the pic
i think hanks was involved in Kappy's ''suicide''

Attached: pd519.png (887x837, 694K)

>Does that predate Gardner? I read it didn't but I'm not an expert

If my memory serves...it is contemporary with a lot of Gardner's early work. HOWEVER, keep in mind that Gardner perpetuated the bloodline myth. I did not spend a lot of time on him because of that. I did study and pick out stuff...he was a brilliant mind but like anyone trapped in a construct he could not step outside the bloodline myth, and probably because he was Jewish. Remember, that many many of the big "bloodline" families are Jewish. There's a reason for their attempt to maintain control.

Tracy did a super good job putting things together. I'd have to go look at her "timeline" to see how that intersected with her involvement in "satanism". As I listen to her now, it does sound like she "went too deep"...but maybe she was getting too close...in order to put all the pieces together, it appears she completely immersed herself in every "avenue" she studied. So it makes sense that she would seek "power" in Satanism...and by doing so she discovered there is no power there, there is only illusion and belief of such power.

It is a very interesting process and I am quite curious to see how the "autists" sort through this. (Just got to the bit where she talks about Jow Forums.)

he was. I got some MAJOR pings off that post. Getting Kappy out there was contrived / planned. I am not sure Kappy is actually dead. But I should not say much more about that....just because.

Whoops posted wrong 3 of 4, here's the right one

Attached: Book Excerpt from Impeach Trump and Die, Frazzledrip 3 of 4.png (872x662, 60K)

In the deadman switch video in the OP, Tracy talks about how she sent Kappy the info about the campground, and he may have been out there investigating because of that.

i think unfortunately he is mate, i doubt he went into WPS
check this pic
that shape was behind him in the video he spoke about epstein
wanna know where similar shapes are also found?

Attached: pd522.jpg (1513x2058, 1.71M)

in his turkish haman video
coincidence?

Attached: pd518.png (280x217, 129K)

Kappy was an artist and sold his work for supplemental income. He probably made that thing himself

This sucks. This woman just wanted to help kids and probably died an awful death. Her last thoughts were probably fear and sadness. See you in the next life Tracy. Love you.

check this out

Attached: pd513.jpg (1242x2208, 1.07M)

Satanfaggot is confirmed for threatening to kill people with a gun

>Isaac Kappy deadman switch comes to mind. Tracy had been using "PLUS ULTRA"
Basically to understand how Tracy got here, you'd have to read all her previous works. And honestly once you get that deep--malleable reality..I like that phrase. I am listening to her now..and "making you unsure of what's true" is exactly what's happened to her. Once she got "too close" she got surrounded by hot tips, new information all of which led her into different directions...she literally lost herself in the morass of fake knowlege versus real.

Just like that tard posting OMERG Templars were pedos..

Lied to..yes and know...more like wilful ignorance. In general the search for the truth is nothing more than searching for a way out...everyone "finds the truth" via whatever guru they choose to follow (Is David Wilcox a Jew?)..And they will defend their gurus and what they believe against all comers.

So in lieu of religion there are other things inserted to divert.

The movie Mirage Men exposes EXACTLY how this happens and I am stunned that each time I bring it up there is mild kevetching and mumbling but no one that ever says they watched it.

now you got me interested
has he mentioned somewhere where he found that haman video?
and how is Tracy Twyman involved in all of this?

Anti Pedo death squads?
APDS

tagged wrong post, see this one
how is tracy twyman invoved in all of this?

Freemasons get out.

She had been talking with Kappy since he went public as Honeycomb here on Jow Forums. He used plvsvltra as an email moniker and she asked him about it. They both were trying to out famous pedophiles so they naturally gelled. She had shared with him some of her confidential research, including information about the campground near where Kappy died. The campground is owned by a violent gay satanist who had threatened to kill Tracy previously. Tracy found at that mainly wealthy Turkish business men go out to this desolate campsite from twitter feed activity. Kappy posted a deadman switch video from a TUrkish bath featuring little girls in revealing swimsuits. Lots of current here connect.

I'm not a freemason, just seeing if Templar shill is one. Freemasons fuck children and summon demons.

KEK know, I am just a lifetime scholar and..well we won't go into that. Simple minds VERY simple minds.

I have been in endless Templar castles and churches...unlike you believing propaganda...which is fine. There is always a reason someone believes what they do.

It's like watching you kevetch over the image of Tanit on Vanderbilt's necklace. KEK... Tanit..goddess...now why does nearly everyone want you to believe that is evil?

So you're admitting to being Gnostic?

Attached: index.jpg (225x224, 11K)

You might say that.

Well it's no wonder you love the Templars then

>helixmuller
He writes Oy Vey on a piece of paper in this one.
instagram.com/p/Bpzc0XkBphI/

so many "random" deaths of people lately, it's so crazy!

Attached: 1560387836924.jpg (2686x2000, 979K)

HERE IS A QUICK RUNDOWN FOR FAGGOTS:

this BITCH FOUND A CAMPSITE IN ARIZONA WHERE TURKISH MEN RAPE KIDS

ISAAC KAPPY IS A JEW ECELEB WHO WHENT TO THE CAMP AND GOT FUCKING MURDERED

NOW THIS BITCH IS DEAD FOR TALKING ABOUT IT. THE CAMP IN ARIZONA WHERE ARAB PEOPLE ABUSING KIDS IS LIKE 8 MILES FROM this fuckin CAMPSITE

ty user

Attached: download.png (1600x1539, 377K)

talk shit get hit nah mean

KEK you kinda nailed it.

The Knights found things that shook them. Remember they went to Jerusalem to save it for Christendom and slay the muzzy. What is uncertain is whether they understood all of what they found. And that several groups were outshoots of them including the Masons.

From what I understand the core knowledge was held by only 7...but that there were 7 on the other side every bit as dedicated to keeping it hidden. In some ways Davincci Code is true, but mostly fiction as it perpetuates the bloodline myth.

There is a letter..that says "I have such knowledge that Kings would kill to possess"..something like that, going off memory now. OH there was quite the effort back in the day once it was discovered the Knights absconded. There are two "treasures" one is most certainly monetary, the other was knowledge. And much that happened afterward was NOT focused on the money / gold / treasure, but the knowledge. And again, it is clear that in some cases, they were having issues interpreting understanding it and many outshoots and practices may have grown up via a misunderstanding / misinterpretation of knowledge.

Support of anti-christ.
instagram.com/p/BpyMj6JhjK5/

Where is the fucking police on this shit? why is no one doing anything? Why can the be so blatant about their crimes?

Her going to the FBI is probably what set off her harassment in the first place, they were not cooperative. Plus police are all freemasons or fraternal order of police and are tied into the ritual pederasty of the establishment.

That's almost exactly what @helixmuller posted on her FB wall before she died

>Support of anti-christ.
Come back to life?

Attached: Michael-Jacksons-mugshot--001.jpg (460x276, 7K)

>Plus police are all freemasons or fraternal order of police and are tied into the ritual pederasty of the establishment.
no, police were the faggots in highschool who want to power trip and get pay back

How does that preclude their membership in masonic organizations? I'm sure they'd get off to the idea of being superior to the profane

What happens if not all the Templar’s were killed, but went “underground”. Secretly gathering to over throw the death cult once and for all.

Attached: 5AFCDFB4-A1E3-4E0B-B6E5-C5BAC08574B0.jpg (603x757, 379K)

Part of the reason that they were called Satanist was that it made possible inquisition-style torture regardless of their high rank, which usually was reserved for the poor. In this way the French king and his (((usurer))) buddies could find out where they hid their gold.

bump while I try to parse through

Attached: 1481038957002.jpg (1600x900, 205K)

Guess you know about the real origin of the jolly roger and its association with pirates.

Yeah I know brah. I listened to his last video. There were two things I saw about Kappy. He was very mentally tortured, he knew something but he did not know nearly as much as some assumed. This stuff is very compartmentalized. So he knew what he knew / experienced, and his association and ...let's say I sort saw elements of Cory Feldmen in him. Thus I surmised he was "sent in" to "expose" but it was apparent that the scope of the exposure was overwhelming him...it was almost like he thought OH SHIIIi this is way bigger and much deeper than I thought....and he backed off all that "I am going to expose" stuff, just exactly the same everything that Corey Feldman uses...and at some point he got turnt...like he backed away from that shit--which Corey never has, he continues to titillate with "I KNOW" but never says..mostly because he's getting paid .

Kappy actually got woke by his interactions as he "exposed" but never really exposed...once he got woke he started feeling guilty, he found jesus, he was unable to process his own abuse experiences and as he worked to cut the cords he was exploding his own brain. The harder he worked the more love and attention he got, the more encouragement he got, the braver he got...and he might well be dead..he did not kill himself and I get all kinds of murky around that.

But if Corey ever ever really did what he teases he will do, he'd be dead too.

Where he got the video? how old is it, what was his involvement? What had HE done? It is complete and total mind fuckery which is of course the plan.

I find it odd he'd take that risk to go out to that campground alone. He may well have met up with "friends" who followed him online who were anything BUT friends. I have not really looked at it. In his videos he was clearly mentally tortured and at times I could catch bits and pieces of what was running through his head. He was not only a victim, as usual a victim is turned to perpetrator or participant, even if just once.

The Templars were the userers in that situation. They were given a Papal exception to the rule against usery. They had the monopoly on usery in Europe

i know my rivals well, not all are in on this conspiracy, most are just dumb fuck faggots who want an authoritative job and a legal gang

F

If you can find a copy of her novel Genuflect, it's pretty great and you should read it. Apparently she took it off of Kindle so it's probably on Mobilism.

She was easily my favorite person in the whole conspiracy sphere. She could free associate like a schizophrenic but never released anything she couldn't back up.

There was an archive in the previous thread that had all of her books in it

I believe Kappy the kike was a tool

Including unpublished ones

Wasn't that just part of the video? And the rest of it was supposed to be a dead mans?

yeah but Kappy did not die by gunshot...that whole thing is a lie. A big lie. Whatever the truth is, Kappy did not jump off a damn bridge. I keep getting he was meeting a "friend"...or someone he thought was a friend...someone from the online or someone claiming to be something they were not.

I am still listening to Tracy, I guess it is almost over...but man she...has gotten lost.

Cool. Imma grab it.

Enlighten me

Link pls to what you're listening to

They were members of the Templar navy that went rogue after the order was disbanded. The skull and cross bones was a symbol for the Templars for a while before that.

>youtube.com/watch?v=EMS0uuQVbBs

In the OP

>The Templars were the userers
Just a standard administration fee. There was none of the usury that results in gradual inflation that bleeds Christendom white - such as we see today.

this
and yes, it was part of the video
the symbol caught my eye, it's eerily similar to the one Kapy had behind him while talking about Epstein
looks like some sort of sacrificial table that the children are purifying for some kind of ritual to me

One of the entire reasons the Templars were founded was to protect European pilgrims from Muslim pirates and raiders on the Mediterranean. The famous "children's crusade" was captured and sold into slavery. Once the order was disbanded some of the Templars became the pirates that they were intended to defeat

>The skull and cross bones was a symbol for the Templars
I thought that was Hollywood!

RIP bitch
youtube.com/watch?v=U3sMjm9Eloo

The Templars did not have to follow the national laws their preceptories were located in, they were allowed by the Pope to charge interest, they invented fractional reserve banking, and lent money to the nobility. When nobles couldn't pay up they'd take their land. That's the major mechanism by which the Vatican has so much land to this day.

Wow @helixmuller is posting in this very thread

Memento Mori the epic motto for those who follow the chosen path of truth and justice for all.

KEK you are a literal retard. Simple minds. Very very simple, fear controlled and weak. So very weak. Only a weak person walks in so much fear.

Summon demons..imagine believing in demons. Your programming is complete.
Knowledge is not love. Understanding is not love. It means I am not some retard quaking in fear of invisible demons or spurging out on the Internet about things I can't see

You clearly have no idea what "traveling" means. It's OK.

Are you sure it's about kids? If turks want to rape kids in the desert, they hardly need to come to the USA and risk prison. Staying in Turkey would be 100% safe as far as raping kids.

What I think is there is some outpost sleeper cell Islamic outpost...Arabs can fuck all the kids they want...they do not need to go to some obscure desert outpost.

That assertion seems illogical. I am recalling some "catching Arabs shooting guns in the desert" business...forget who caught them, border patrol There was a pic of them all on their knees and a shit ton of weapons...then there was "oh well it's ok they aren't illegals" and the story poofed.
well it is a simple thing to shift attention. People really are easy to direct. Accuse someone of worshiping Satan back then and the peasants would shake in their boots. Peasants had no way of knowing anything about anything except what they were told to believe. Used to be a penalty for not going to church where the priest babbled in Latin which you could not understand

It is true Philip was deep in debt to them and by this time the knights had been heavily infiltrated "joined up" by (((THEM)))...and for sure he wanted the money but more than anything the rumors (and it was just rumors) of the KNOWLEDGE they found...that would give men great power, especially over Rome.
I do not think that in current times I would trust much about "modern day" knights. The reason being is that they were heavily infiltrated.

>That's the major mechanism by which the Vatican has so much land to this day.
Interesting theory, but most of it comes from donations. This is the reason that priests can't marry, it encourage childlessness, hence more donations.