WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TRUMP

Attached: Screenshot_20190711-193707_Hangouts.jpg (1071x1277, 383K)

IS THIS YOUR KING?

Jow Forums about to get JUSTED

Attached: A006302E-4F89-46A6-BA3B-3B8A5F850132.jpg (633x758, 67K)

Oh no, what a shame, this will literally destroy my life, oh wow, I am shocked and appalled, and frankly, this is starting to reprogram my coding

Trump cant do shit about bitcoin.

Just when I'm starting to think that Trump is going the right direction he turns around and pulls some absolute boomer bullshit like this.

Interesting, could be Bitcoin is getting wrapped up in the heat coming down on Facebook.

not mah bitcorns

But bitcoin is fucking gay

kek only idiots think Trump's going to leave crypto unregulated when it's used heavily in sex and drug trafficking. gonna laugh when all the crypto fags get btfo or the full force of the IRS brought down upon them

obeying his jewish masters

He's right about Libra. The idea of that kike zuckerberg having control of a currency is nightmare fuel.

Boy im sure glad bitcoin is decentralized
Fucking orange jew pedophile cant do shit

>its feee money, losers
>wait no fuck

If you actually read more than the headline his commentary is less "everyone with .5 bitcoin and 100 libk must face regulations" and more "who the fuck are these people who put 10000 in a wallet before public release"

what the article isn't saying is that numerous investment firm like Goldman Sachs and whatnot have invested MASSIVELY into crypto currency after they realized they couldn't simply wipe it out of existence by throwing money at it. So chance are he is referring to these type of companies, not every single person that deal in crypto currency.

Can make it hard for a lot of people to easily access it in the US. That affects it's price.So saying he can't do shit is not quite accurate.

So what happens if you buy facebook money and they ban your account?

One false flag funded by buttcoins and you guys will be sucking dick for nickles.

He fears bitcoin because its an outlet to the financial madness DC has created.

why are you insulting your own tribe mr. zuck?

boomer posting again

>Trump cant do shit about bitcoin.
Sure he can, he can make it illegal to purchase bitcoin using a US based bank or credit card.

Crypto confirmed for edgy anti-Trump asset to invest in

>Trump triggers jews

Awesome.

apply the banking rules they use for terrorists to bitcoin
now you're stuck doing cash transactions in alleyways

I don't understand how noone on here has realized yet that crypto is what (((they))) want to use as the one world currency. Rfid wallets with biometric DNA identification. Its pretty easy to see that's where its headed.

Attached: 1539903611597.jpg (552x679, 79K)

this
bitcoin's main value is international money laundering and only absolute dweebs think otherwise