Why are more and more young men dropping out of society?

Why are more and more young men dropping out of society?

Attached: d4giti7q2ks11.jpg (1024x768, 116K)

Gynocentrism

Withdrawing from society is a young, white and conservative leaning male of rural/suburban and no college degree issue.

only young, white, liberal leaning urban living and college educated liberals can afford pic-related, which would be impossible to obtain if they weren’t very much involved in society/their careers/their urban and liberal lifestyles.

So a better question to ask is why so many young white men of conservative backgrounds without college education are withdrawing from society AND their inability to have sex against their own will.

Yeah nice apartment in the pic, it's that narrow the entire way down and the bedroom has no door, no windows, no closet, and a glass sliding wall as the only way in/out and the only way to get outside light

There are nigger crackdens with more living space

Attached: 1560389026083.png (1024x1000, 1.2M)

Because it's over for sub-8 men, as all women want Chad and reject their looks-match.

Plus, it's too expensive to live anymore and not everyone can work a front-line job, so we are jobless and sexless, but it doesn't matter, as nothing would have changed anyway. The juice is not worth the squeeze.

You are absolutely wrong.

I’m a mid 20’s white unemployed male who lives in pic related, haven’t worked a day in my life and barely lift a finger yet I make the same amount people do breaking their backs for 38 hours a week.

It’s a problem because society is broken, not because white men are broken. White males aren’t the reason your life sucks, you’re just bad at life.

If you aren’t an incel whose withdrawn themselves from society and actually goes outside and has friends, having the most impractically spacious (to the point of literally being barren) of living spaces tend to not matter much.

Unfortunately your opinion of the experience and quality of places like OP’s pic means very little against the young high paid, college educated, high IQ individuals willing to pay a premium to live there.

What do you do? Day trade?

Pretty sure if the apartment has floor to ceiling glass windows with city views it’ll have a fucking bedroom door. How do you know the guy doesn’t have a farmhouse retreat with all the paddock space in the world?

Jeez somebody sounds jealous

To live in the place like that you can't really "drop out of society".

Wrong

What do you do? Study white men on Jow Forums all day because you’re curious, innately envious and for some reason convinced their actions are resulting in your unhappiness?

I fuck my 10/10 aryan girlfriend and scam bitcoin all day faggot
There you go

Conservatives are the only ones having kids you stupid faggot.
Raw dogging a hooker twice a month doesn't mean you're successful.
If you aren't creating your own product and selling through amazon you're going to be out of a job in the next 20 years unless you're providing an essential service.

You’re a cuck boy living in a filthy piss bottle den aren’t you?
Your brain can’t POSSIBLY fathom a living space of THIS quality can it?!
You just have to make up some reason to hate on it
It’s not spacious enough
It’s too close to other people
Boo fucking hoo

You will NEVER live a connected, fulfilling life FUCKhead
Enjoy your fucking depression

>I’m a mid 20’s white unemployed male who lives in pic related
No you don’t. You live in Australia. I promise you very few cities in Australia remotely compare to the hustle and bustle of any popular American city under any capacity, and where culture and different overall (our conservative working class would literally vote against their own economics interests to “stick it to the libs”).

However given their ability to quickly cry “wrong” against things you know absolutely nothing about, I’m not surprised you’re an unemployed 20 something.

Is this your pic user? I can probably figure out where you live.

Somewhere within 20 blocks of 600 Peachtree Street, like above the 20 or 25th floor. Maybe 4 or 5 residential buildings meet that criteria alone. Think I can figure out the name of your cat?

You’re an absolute moron mate I live in the middle of a city in an apartment
You’re an absolute fuckhead

“You live in Australia?! Sky scrapers don’t exist in Australia!”
- Stupid American

That’s you mate
Have a good FUCKING life in your BUSY HUSTLE AND BUSTLE AMERICAN DREAMLAND FAGGOT HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I bet you think we drive kangaroos to fucking work too! LOOOOOOOOL KILL YOURSELF

Yeah having the joy of living in a modern western city full of fuckin bums, shit service jobs, and wage cuck office jobs is worth it for the big windows in my slave hovel

>You live in Australia?! Sky scrapers don’t exist in Australia!

Kek. Never said that.

Listen kid, nobody’s paying to a premium or competing to live and do business in Australia.

Nowhere in Australia is the center of any trends, economy, culture or art that’s admired, envied, and followed by people all over the world. If

you unironically deny this I can’t help but pass you off as a very low effort troll, or fool, or idiot. Whatever you want to call people with room temperature IQs.

>Making fun of incels for liking houses
>Grown man living in a 6 foot apartment surrounded by niggers
>No chance to raise a family in his tiny airborne cuckshed

Not him but if you think that OP's post wasn't a fucking shithole you're delusional.
I have 50 acres of fertile land, I turned it into an orchard and have started beekeeping.
Pays all the bills and then some.
I love every day, I'm 2 hours from any city and totally disconnected from most of the worlds problems.
This is how men were supposed to live and I think everyone should get out of the cities.
Why are you trying to defend living in commie cuck sheds (Apartments), it's not healthy or natural. I've been there, there is no fulfillment in that lifestyle.
You should get some magic mushrooms, wait for a nice day and go out in nature far from anyone else and re-evaluate your life.
You don't really want to live and die completely focused on work, money and consumerism which is all city living has to offer.

i would rather live & work in australia than be in a kike-infested shithole chock full of niggers and mexicans stealing anything they get their grubby hands on

cunts in australia have more culture than your fucking lifestyle of jewish capitalism and fucking nihilism

Attached: usabaltimore.jpg (3000x2000, 1.24M)

It's downtown/midtown Atlanta. There's nothing but niggers to the south and faggots to the north for 20 miles in either direction.

>spacious luxury apartment in a city center
>"dropping out of society"
You can't afford a place like that on welfare/disability benefits.

Dude may like his vidya, but he's clearly got a job.

You know we have IDs on this board, right memeflaggot?

Because it's shit ?

im curious if i would count as dropping out of society

>27
>have shitty low level coding manager job, make 80k
>live in meh apartment and drive meh car
>no friends
>dont really try to make them anymore
>have white gf
>dont think i would go looking for another if we broke up

Attached: c6engine.jpg (960x720, 79K)

They were never part of society to begin with.