Hispanic immigration is not a problem

Eventually they will become white like the Italians did.

Attached: D8LHfzoXoAA87GH.jpg (675x1200, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/TKbkXiwa3Hhl/
youtube.com/watch?v=x6k3rNrpcMU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Imagine the Smell of her naughty snatch.

Attached: photo.jpg (76x76, 4K)

>back to reality

Attached: 1556056411315.jpg (1280x699, 129K)

Italians actually assimilated and had a culture of their own to share. Mexicans and Guatemalans are subhuman animals.

>hispanics
>white
pic one

Attached: 1562892204213s.jpg (140x250, 4K)

olde Ben Frank was right. The Germans were not, and still not, as good as English Americans.

While Germans are OK, and now the largest group of Whites, its really amazing how all the best Americans were old school pre-Revolution English stock.

Things really went to shit with the Irish, who brought in common corruption of the Civil Service.

I went to school with Nth Gen Italians, who couldn't speak a lick of Italian, and they were mostly dumb, at best "working class". We didn't get many smart Italians.

Wrong.
Italians have been considered white going all the way back to the naturalization act of 1795 and before.
Indios and Mestizos have NEVER been considered white and never will.

Also Indio/Mestizo IQ is Africa tier while Italians are on par with the rest of Europe. So yes, we have a pretty big problem.

Correction: Italians had to be heavily policed via a desperate US government actively bending or breaking its own rules just to bring wops under control. Most italian-americans today are the ones that either didn't need policing, or slipped through the filters. Everyone else died in prison, poverty, or bled out in a ditch.

100% agree. But how do we change people's mind on that?

Attached: 18162045_420115285030535_8207251219220004864_n.jpg (1080x1077, 181K)

They wont become White. What will happen is Whites will be bred out of existence so what you are advocating is White Genocide. Racist much?

Actually it is because we grow more and more in debt by the second. There will be no second or third generation before our debt crushes us.

So shut the fuck up, idiot.

Furthermore, Italians were always White until the muslims invasions. Italians are the descendants of the Lombards and other ancient White tribes.

You wanna see a true Italian look at the ones in the north of Italy.

>Whites will be bred out of existence
Her with her dad. She looks white to me.

Attached: Cl3xnPfUsAAOcjD.jpg (768x1024, 76K)

I guess you don't realize this but there are a lot of hipanics who are "white". If you want me to go Jow Forums tier let's just say at least Italian or Spanish level white. Everyone in USA tends to think European immigration only happened in the USA and Canada but it happened en masse in South America too.

I'm not saying beaners like are white, obviously. Argentina nigger memes aside, there are a decent amount of hispanics who are of only European decent.

they can't wait to turn our country into the 3rd world shithole they fled from

How I can immigration to usa?

get a plane to mexico and cross the border, apparently

Fly to Brazil/Columbia. Pay trafficker money to bus you to Mexican border. Claim asylum Voila.

Fuck you

Attached: 49500813-0EE7-4C79-BA58-B998D2C38F7D.jpg (650x813, 194K)

>her biological father is basically a full blooded indio
Based mexicans destroying white genes with their stealth shitskins. Someone post Jeb Bush with his children.

you got any source on that? I would honestly love to better know the history of Italians in USA because I'm from New Jersey and there is such a huge presence of Italians here, and also because I've already exhausted all my normal documentary subject material

italian americans make more than english americans. Our trailer parks are filled with english blood, you will never see an italian in a trailer park. They all made it out of the worst ghettos in 1 generation and into the suburbs. Your doctor is probably italian.

wrong, I'm certain slavs would get instantly deported for their white privilege

compare italian art to mexican art

Italians are white shithead

Are you a hot slavic babe or a squating vodka drinking track pants wearing lanky dude?

Does the same person post this everyday? Its literally the same except for the image.

Anyone w/ half a brain knows this is false.

Hes a fucking jew...lmao

I dunno, maybe the same way most of your Jewish population got here.

Sure, just wait 500 years more.

checked. That guy married way the fuck up to have such a white looking daughter

100% indigenous use your fucking eyes Mestizo nigger.

Yeah but his wife is hot

Attached: 31894450_245201112718575_8641100996958748672_n.jpg (1080x1126, 212K)

SPBP

White is purity, you dont become white, whites become less pure.

Her with her white son.

Attached: DlMtTPQWsAAL0rK.jpg (900x1200, 165K)

Italy has a higher average IQ over England, what the fuck are you talking about dude?

america got worse when irish and italians came over

prove me wrong

>hispanics
>white
Nigger, I'm not having sex with anything brown, so kill yourself.

Attached: untitled.png (490x666, 670K)

Italians were always white. Hispanics from anywhere but Spain are not.

Anglo master race reporting in.
My family's been here damn near 400 years

By telling us how you're going to make the Indio goblins disappear.

>Eyetalians
>Huwhite

Nice multitasking, Nicholas. Sure are Obsessed and busy today with all these slide threads.

You have no idea of the extent of the spic invasion.

>Italians were always white
LMAO
Italians were treated worse than niggers when they first emigrated.

italians were always white

So were the irish, point?

wouldn't it be hilarious if she just slammed face in her sweaty turd cutter after a gnarly workout and just made me sniff it haha

Attached: goal gf.jpg (2448x3264, 1.93M)

What was this shit I heard on the radio this morning about some spic bitch's kid died while they were locked up by the immigration police or whatever they're called? Apparently it's a big deal.
I just laughed when they said the kid got sick and died. Fuck these spics. Am I wrong for that?

Attached: 1559731236777.jpg (363x358, 31K)

>Italians became white

ALL diversity is bad. Ethnic diversity is just a weak form of racial diversity. There is no reason for it.

Nah there's no singular source. You have to read between the lines. Best places to start would be to look at when the hate towards Italian immigrants was at its highest, and the major changes the government had to make around that time, when it came to law enforcement especially.
I think a lot of italian-american history was white washed due to the extremely poor reputation italian-ams had, to a point where Americans were ready to start lynching innocent italians if something wasn't done.

average American IQ: 98
average Italian IQ: 102 (98+4)
average Mexican IQ: 88 (98-10)
average Guatemalan IQ: 79 (98-19)
Wow, so similar. I sure hope they're sending their best.

Attached: border runner.gif (384x464, 484K)

Italians are part sand nigger. I've always wondered why I hate Italians so much.

Attached: 1560376095956.jpg (125x125, 3K)

The point is Hispanics will end up the same way as Italians and Irishman. They'll identify as White and assimilate into America with second generation and concurring generation of children.

Attached: 1561654591654.webm (480x852, 2.36M)

Attached: 1540082065999.jpg (916x963, 531K)

>Things really went to shit with the Irish, who brought in common corruption of the Civil Service.
Tell me more about this.

Wrong. 1/10 bait, Carlos

This is the fact. In my area it is not. I thing but short fat Oompa Loompas.

Mill truk arrive

ireland and italy are both located in europe you jackass

They did, then the when the Italians mostly ended up being productive members of society without being forced to, they were treated well.

"Hey you know those mud people from south america? Yeah, they will become as white as the European Italians"

Thanks for the insight user. I'll look into it

Disgusting

Keep on dreaming pedro

Jesus Christ, they give birth like livestock

Yummy

The ones who are 95% spanish because their ancestors didn't mix with the indios will and are white because they were always white. The majority of the Hispanic population which are dark skinned injuns will never be white.

>The point is Hispanics will end up the same way as Italians and Irishman

Nope they're not white and culturally they're not European.

Attached: illegalimmigrants.jpg (648x454, 84K)

But italians are not white.

That is roast beef af.

>Italians were always white.
Except that they're not. Just go to Jew York, Joyzee, or South Philly and tell me if Vinny, Frankie, or Sal from Da Hood are white. Not even a chance. They're second-or-third generation Scilian or Southern half Eyetalians who have a history of being conquered and occupied by the ragheads just the the Spics. Come on, if you think Mikey D and The Situation are huwhite then you're on something because that's what most eyetalians look like.

BEEP BEEP

And those are like 10% of all hispanic immigration.

Sorry, we're full.

youtube.com/watch?v=x6k3rNrpcMU

Looks like the kid in the lower right has already spotted Miss Chloƫ.

I knew a foreign student in college. Hot blonde with blue eyes. Born and raised in Mexico City.

Yes there are white Hispanics. But those aren't the ones coming in illegally.

Get a life, faggot.

Attached: screencapture-archive-4plebs-org-search-text-Eventually-they-will-become-white-like-the-Italians-did (1920x4811, 1.81M)

Doesn't change that they were treated worse than niggers. And America had this funny way of expanding 'white'. Today, Albanians are considered white. In 10-20 years, Chechens and god damn Turks will be considered white.
Italians brought the most destructive form of organized crime to America (Cosa Nostra), makes these little gang bangers and weed pushers look like cupcakes.
True, there is obviously different races/ ethnicities across all of Latin America. Majority/Plurality is almost all of the countries are white.

Attached: 1562108489195.jpg (558x718, 105K)

Yeah that's probably true. But most people don't realize that some 100 % European descendants live in South America. I want them here, not the others

Only 200 years. Besides, the Normans removed the ragheads like most European nations did when they took the Isle. No Muslims were allowed to remain anywhere in Christian territory. Either forced conversion or death. That being said, the effects of occupation are often exaggerated. Britain was occupied by Romans for 400 years. However, the Romans left no lasting genetic legacy. You're full of shit and operating on false assumptions.

if they're not white, what are they? And southern italy has a history of kicking arabs ass, you need to read up. The flag of sardinia is literally a dead arabs head cut off

Irish and Italians only stopped voting Democrat en bloc when the Blacks ethnic-cleansed them out of the cities. Many of them still vote Democrat anyway. They are hopeless, they did not integrate.

Italians moved out of the cities on their own, and largely vote republican because they are latin catholics with family values. Its your white pencil neck protestant geeks that turn into libcucks. Look at who trump surrounds himself with, italians. He knows where the goods are.

>Calling the kids over to watch your ugly wife shit out another kid
>Dumping him into the grass like an orange out of a ripped net
>The dangling umbilical cord
Fucking get it together, Germany. This was more disgusting than going for Stalingrad instead of Moscow.

Attached: 1554934580566.jpg (251x242, 12K)

>Italians brought the most destructive form of organized crime to America (Cosa Nostra), makes these little gang bangers and weed pushers look like cupcakes.
Still better than the weed pushers. Most of the destruction was interfering with the prohibition and the ability of non-whites to move into Italian neighborhoods.

>italians
>white
user, I...

Why would you not want to just breed with the whites that are already in the United States? Why take the time and effort to try and white wash a bunch of low IQ mestizo's just so they can fit somewhat into white society? Who are you talking about when you say the word "Hispanic" since that is more of an umbrella term that covers numerous categories of people? Are we talking about the higher IQ castizo Hispanics that have a lot of white admixture in their DNA or are we talking about a bunch of brown skin mestizo's like in the pic or the ones in this user's pic ?

Attached: 791372_80196572.jpg (1243x2000, 1.25M)

I agree, especially since the majority of them are Catholic instead of idiotic Muslims who hate Western Civilization. RIP Europe

>Still better than the weed pushers. Most of the destruction was interfering with the prohibition and the ability of non-whites to move into Italian neighborhoods.
Italians were mostly city dwellers. They moved out of the cities and into suburbs as they and their children climbed the economic ladder. Also, LOL at saying the Mafia is better than weed pushers.

Remember to avoid all bitchute links; it's literal doxxing attempts.

>Remember to only use YouTube and other silicon valley big tech monopolies goyim
Go fuck yourself faggot

We're not getting anything like that.
We're getting 4 foot tall guat goblins that look like Olmec from Legends of the Hidden Temple.

Attached: invading squat beaners.png (1329x948, 2.5M)

my doctor is a pajeet.

They were. They were white so they were capable of leaving the life of crime and entering polite society. Spics are non-whites so they are incapable.

>cherry picking

>Spics are non-whites so they are incapable.
Hispanics already are. I'll agree with you Blacks.

Attached: 58755299_2343476155934298_1803043871878327363_n.jpg (1080x1350, 290K)

Are you trying to compare people like pic related to mestizos? you are deluded

Attached: harlequin-fabio1[1].jpg (800x592, 60K)

They are. You see, most of the posters are mutts who don't realize that an average IQ of 85 population of people who are descended from Injuns can compare to a 102 average IQ people from Europe.