White People: 40% Cops Beat their wives? Nah. I'm skeptical

White People: 40% Cops Beat their wives? Nah. I'm skeptical.

Also White People: 13 percent commit 50% of all crime forever!

Attached: D61D1534-A8C3-42FF-B60F-519E4E73754B.jpg (1080x1155, 216K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/TKbkXiwa3Hhl/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

well what does the fbi say on the matter you silly nigger?

FBI is fake news. Compromised by wypipo

Don't most cops marry other cops?

Cops are only white...what's it like being retarded?

Attached: 1562784829025.jpg (500x656, 88K)

2 words:

black cops

Um, sweetie...

Attached: 1562892179881.jpg (1242x1613, 817K)

White Boys: Like omahgawddd I love that BBC dildo!!!

Asian Boys: I love that White Pussy baby, I can't want to see our AMWF Baby.

How do you even calculate that statistic

Who gives a shit. Bring on the purge, may the best race win.

>13:50 source: FBI
>40% source: my ass

What's the percentage of cops that abuse their authority and end up abusing civilians? Like good, old-fashioned police brutality?

ROOKIE
NUMBERS

Attached: memri 01.jpg (474x361, 25K)

Black cops you fucking retard. That's a totally believable statistic.

White People have ZERO reason to trust the police. The police are globo-homo enforcement.

most of the time the women start it

THIN BLUE LINE MOTHERFUCKER

TRY NOT BEING A CRIMINAL NIGGER AND YOU WON'T GET SHOT

>Innocent man on his way to church
>Gunned down by power tripping cops
>Cops teleport gun into poor man's hand
>Cops use the fully semi automatic Assault Glock 15 on him
>Continue to shoot him while he is on the ground
For shame

Attached: 1542066937112.webm (800x600, 1.8M)

most cops are on a full time powertrip
anyone back talking them or questioning their supreme authority makes them rage
even their girls kids or whatever it is

How fucking stupid do you even need to be to engage the cops in a gunfight? There are exactly zero outcomes where you stay alive.

>4 roided dudes above the law who if they flip out won’t be fired anyway.
Anybody would be scared.

>40% of anything is a minority
I also know of a minority that beats their partners

Attached: 1267406455883.jpg (400x300, 19K)

the producers of the fucking show are two people last name Langley. Langley productions. dont disobey authority now, the cops will get you. bad boys bad boys. the whole thing is propaganda indoctrination of constitutional infringement so people sit at home cheering on as peoples rights are abused. the shit worked too

In my old town all the cops had
>Fake lats syndrome
>Buzzcuts and high and tights
>Shades worn indoors
A few came into the pizza shop my brother and I were in. It was hilarious as most were either lanklets or fat and when my brother who body builds snickered at them, they all got pissy and said "hey buddy! knock it off! Or else!" and my brother just chuckled and went back to eating. Was very surprised they just fucked off.

OP is such a dumb faggot he thinks /pol: loves cops.

>White People: 40% Cops Beat their wives? Nah. I'm skeptical.
Because you niggers never gave me a source, and when I looked it up, I found much lower numbers and only one questionable source for 40% that was ancient and from the 1990’s.

The 13-50 is an FBI stat produced on yearly basis, so yeah, I’d be skeptical.

Blacks have a sort of escalated fight or flight response. If you ever notice blacks try to either fly from police by either holding up in place and refusing orders or fleeing. Their fight response generally follows and they do the stupid things you talk about where they go suicidal. Its honestly something they can't help but do and some people know how to use this to their advantage.

Attached: 1559530889798.webm (1280x720, 1.29M)

Is beat my wife if I got paid shit money to baby sit chimp niggers all day.

bitchute.com/video/TKbkXiwa3Hhl/

imagine having a wife beater chastise you for jaywalking

Or nurses

they make great money and retire fat.

>didn’t even put his car in park
GOD DAMNIT I HATE NIGGERS

Attached: 36C4AF32-D8EE-4C75-84EC-57BB6B893F8E.jpg (900x900, 566K)

>firing your gun at the ground.

Attached: race7.jpg (480x488, 22K)

Fuck the Jow Forumsice

Badge niggers are worse than actual niggers. At least they didn't choose to be policemen propping up Jewish capitalism.

So that means most cops are lesbians

>you know how whypeepo be thinkin X, but dey ain't never be thinkin Y

Attached: 1461818439659.jpg (320x320, 29K)

>White People: 40% Cops Beat their wives
Women lie
Nurses are fucking insane

Retards: Niggers make up 13% of the population but commit around 50% of the murders, which isn’t a problem

Also retards: someone with an axe to grind told me a load of cops beat their wives so now you can ignore the nigger problem

Stop pretending to be retarded you pathetic cuck

>Glock 15
Wat? No such model.

There is the Glock 18, which is selective fire, either semi-auto or full auto. But that is the only Glock capable of fully automatic fire.

Load of cops are bachelors and are usually young guys. Female cops are more alpha than their boyfriends/husbands and dyke out. Male cops are gym rats who either stay in the gym or are desk jockeys who spend their lives at their desks.

They probably deserve it if it's true.

Why would I be uncomfortable that a minority of cops abuse their partners if I'm not in a sexual relationship with a cop?

Still not better than the Glocknade.

Lacks stopping power.

Attached: 2B2E4175-87C8-42FD-9FAD-967399D7D1BE.gif (288x288, 1.61M)

they do make aftermarket switches for the 17 to have select fire. but thats more of a manufacturing licensed dealer show off thing

>individual stories come up and are national news
>black people commit massive amounts of crime every minute of every day

lel chapocucks are pathetic thinking 40% of cop beating their wives is a good response to 13% doing 50% of the homicides

lel chapocucks. go dilate you disgusting trannies and join the real 40%

Why to pigs feel the need to shoot people of dumb shit? Like these fat fucks can't figure out how to not kill people. Fucking pig was shooting in the middle of a busy street with a bus full of people down range. Cops don't care about innocent people they just want their kill.

Luckily there is always plenty of room in Dead Nigger Storage. Dumb niggers like to "Fuck da poleece" and have shoot-outs. The niggers wind up dead, and that's always a plus for society.

Attached: dead-nigger-storage-logo1.gif (400x300, 72K)

Cope

This

BLUE NIGGER

FUCKING DIE

COPS CANT SHOOT FOR SHIT

The Dallas shooter won that fight till they used a bomb on him

why would a cop beat a random stranger if they have a wife to beat at home?

Copfag here. I post here somewhat often. As always, willing to answer questions honestly.

at least they have access to a range and are required to train. the average dindu can't hit the broad side of a barn

I don't like niggers, nor cops. Then again, I live in a shithole where the popo are usually the nigger on his off hours.

Yes, he “won” that fight by ambushing people out of nowhere with a rifle from an elevated position.

My point was there was no Glock 15 as earlier user had said, and when it comes to factory Glocks, the Glock 18 is the only true selective fire model Glock makes. It's the Glock 17 in factory selective fire.

>Nurses are fucking insane
Fucking truth right here. Listen up, gents. It sucks the life right out of women, by the time they get home they're soulless husks with bad attitudes.

I can confirm. I use to date a nurse, and even with being a cop....I would see her after we both got off work, and she was unbearable. Her day was “so hard”. Never again.

>Florida
I live in Florida and still shrug at this. It's not surprising or noteworthy in any way. It's like pointing out that the Japanese eat sushi.

Attached: 1385884281576.png (571x540, 434K)

>Her day was “so hard”.
All women that work like to think their day is harder than any job any man does anywhere. It's like they believe they deserve a medal and special recognition because they work. Men don't deserve such an inflated sense of self-importance because we are expected to work and support ourselves plus support women.

Whether through living with a GF, marrying or through the taxes we pay, all men support women financially. But women have the choice to work or not. Unless they are fat or ugly. Then they usually don't get supported outright by a man. They get tired of working and they just find some poor sumbitch to get them pregnant. Then they can get WIC, SNAP and other welfare programs. But if they work, your job, no matter how tedious or dangerous, will be harder, tougher or more demanding than Karen's job as an administrative assistant. Because. Just because.

Agreed with all of this. And I really hate pissing contests, with anyone. But it would be like “oh my god, I saw someone die today. She was in the ICU for 5 days.” And I was like “yeah....I found a dead baby in an ally today.”

Thanks for your service, bro. Can't begin to imagine what it's like to find a dead baby in an ally, to try to save the life of some drug abuser just to have them get out of rehab, use again and they die. Yours is a pretty thankless job.

I 100% don't care if cops beat their wives.

>1 POST BY THIS ID
sage

I honestly don’t even want to be thanked lol. I just want people to calm the fuck down and stop thinking that all of us are just “waiting to get them”

40% of cops are black..

>The exact moment Dexter was like "the fuck is even happening to this show"

He didn't even take cover behind his car. Stupid fat nigger.

That was show was amazing. Season 2 and 4 were the best. The last season was so bad. “My sister wants to fuck me.” LOLWUT?

I love when niggers assume I love cops. Cops are protecting you from me. They're in the way and I have no love for them.

Definitely not skeptical of 40% but also I’m not married to a cop so that stat doesn’t affect me.

and so he became a lumberjack

Attached: 1561098321899.gif (652x562, 449K)

HE TOOK HIS BOAT INTO A HURRICANE AND SWAM OUT OF IT.

really? your problem with that is the fake glock model and not
>fully semi automatic Assault Glock

>socks and flip flops
deserved it even if he hadn't been shooting at the cops

>I honestly don’t even want to be thanked lol.
Yeah, I get that. Served in our military and it took me months after a few deployments to have a response to the "thank you..." comments. Actually heard another military bro I didn't know respond with a simple "I appreciate that" in a store and wondered why I had never thought of that. I always kind of stumbled with stuff like saying "thanks" back, which seemed silly to me and I felt uncomfortable saying it.

>40% Cops Beat their wives?

Right....if a cop even has one complaint of spousal abuse filed against them they lose their jobs.
This is a damned lie.

Attached: internet badass.jpg (960x569, 157K)

>fake glock model
You don't know what you're talking about.

>No! You're the nigger!

Attached: 1515771834562.jpg (900x1200, 215K)

I was in the military as well. What branch/MOS?

got any more of niggers nigging and getting culled by cops?

Attached: window robbery.webm (640x360, 2.14M)

k. lets give ten percent off each number.
>30% cops really do beat their wives
>13% blacks commit 40%

even these numbers are still bad for blacks lol

There's literally no such thing as a Glock 15 you no funs mongrel

I love this webm

>1 post by this ID
I hope you have a bad dream tonight.

i have bad dreams every single fucking night

Attached: 1537874258115.jpg (480x480, 86K)

of course now that i think about it i've done some pretty bad stuff so, i guess thats the price you pay

Attached: 1542124310557.gif (750x750, 16K)