Private companies decide to ban people they don't want on their platforms

>private companies decide to ban people they don't want on their platforms
>those people get asshurt and complain to fat fuck
>now we are seriously looking at a future with the government controlling all social media
>net neutrality already shredded by the same people

Attached: 1552640318235.jpg (641x530, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/TKbkXiwa3Hhl/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I got a simple question. Are these companies like twitter and facebook a publisher or a platform?

>Using social media to begin with
Stay away from those advertisement platforms, they were never about anything social

the problem is that the internet has become overwhelmingly centralized. if you look at how much traffic the top sites get, it's completely dominated by a small number of services. tech companies basically completely control the flow of information. we need free speech protections on these major services because otherwise they are going to stomp the shit out of us.

>Seek out service by private company
>ToS says to not be an edgy faggot
>You agree by using their service
>Go "HANG ALL KIKES THEY'RE SUBVERTING AND DEGENERATE AND UH MAKING WOMEN FUCK NIGGERS INSTEAD OF ME"
>wtf y I get in trouble libtard kikes keep censoring me >:(

Oh there's one right here You obsessed faggots want censorship, just not when it's against your extreme retardation. As long as you censor anyone even slightly left of extreme right it's cool

Why would you assume I use any of those service or post offensive stuff online? The people being deplatformed are morons and I disagree with them on just about anything.
But trusting companies with terrible track records whose only goal is to make you addicted to their products so they can milk you out of your hard earned shekels is retarded. I'd be fine with them censoring if they didn't also actively make sure that there are no alternatives. The CEO of Twitter doesn't use Twitter himself but you can be sure he would never allow Mastodon to ever get off the ground.

Why do you have to make it political you Jow Forumstard? I don't want to have to login with Google to apply for jobs, I don't want to have to use my real name online, I don't want the information I'm reading altered in any way. Does that make me political, or does that just make me normal?

Attached: 1562214308795.jpg (225x225, 13K)

BOTH LEFT WING RETARDS AND RIGHT WING RETARDS ARE FOR CENSORSHIP, ANYONE WHO IS FOR CENSORSHIP IS A DISGUSTING SUBHUMAN

So, why is net neutrality bad?

because communism is gay

Is there some sort of "small net" environment I can interact with? Like all of the "support small business, shop local" bullshit you see everywhere.
Instead of googles and youtubes you have forums running on old shotty software and warez downliad sections and text files repositories

Fuck off Jow Forumsyp

Let me host my website on your computer OP. What's that? No? Because it's your property so I can't do whatever I wan't with it? hmmm

>>now we are seriously looking at a future with the government controlling all social media
good

Why are you making the exact same argument I made and directing it at me?

explain how forcing billionaires to stop censoring speech is bad

t. assblasted Jow Forumst*rd

yeah but I'm getting b& for posting FBI crime statistics

Good riddance

Its almost like, all this was planned....?

Attached: 6ca.jpg (500x336, 29K)

Kek is here. Praise the digits

bitchute.com/video/TKbkXiwa3Hhl/

Attached: 1553983408593.png (520x512, 51K)

>designated public forum