People fought and died to take this flag down and we need to do a better job of teaching history to these people

People fought and died to take this flag down and we need to do a better job of teaching history to these people.

Attached: 1540476031641.png (640x640, 506K)

>Supporting a foreign country
>Complains about supporting Israel

Attached: RareTrump.jpg (766x527, 50K)

Attached: file.png (250x206, 37K)

>be America
>created by traitors to the British crown
>literal country of traitors
>declare others of treason for wanting to break away from their totally legit countryTM

>America attacked itself
>It wasn't very effective

USA, united states of AMERICA
CSA, confederate states of AMERICA

Trump supporters are closet pedophiles.

Like how the war was completely unnecessary, and all lincoln did was set the table to obliterate state rights and create a bloated federal government that routinely abuses its citizens?

Attached: 1559880847907.gif (499x276, 463K)

Niggers

>attacked america
The USA attacked first by occupying a fucking fort and then reinforcing it, fuck you and fuck yankees

>Country founded by traitors
>They betray each other
>HOLY SHIT HOW COULD WE HAVE KNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN

>People fought and died to take this flag down and we need to do a better job of teaching history to these people.
Fight me Yankee bastard.

>People fought and died to take this flag down
Fuck those nigger loving kikes. They're rotting in hell next to (((Lincoln)))

The south is a subset of the US. It'd be like a califag with the CA flag outside their house.
Which there is. All over the fucking place in CA.
So blow me.

Also the confederacy didn't attack the US, the US attacked the confederacy. You fucking stooges. You god damn morons. You fucking retards.
And it's not even the confederacy's flag.
What the fuck even is this thread. What is that image. WHAT THE FUCK.

Attached: Cragscleft-12-1024x768.jpg (1024x768, 206K)

Officially the Confederate States were not another country, simply rebellious states.

I told you glowniggers infest this site.

Retards, if it was a civil war, and the yankees claim that the CSA was illegitimate, then it wasn't a separate country attacking.

As a descendant of Union soldiers I’m totally cool with them flying the confederate battle flag

Attached: 4EC017BE-7A5C-4522-8CF2-808AA491DAF4.png (346x406, 47K)

>CSA
>Attacked America
I do believe most of the war was fought in the south.

You faggot fucking Yankee. The South will rise again and we still be loyal to the flag of our forefathers.

The Confederacy was part of America, you stupid faggot.

when will the mods start deleting posts by these sjwfags you antifa cucks need to gtfo off Jow Forums

-Abraham Lincoln

Fuck the shut up.

Yeah in not even american and I know this. The North invaded Virginia.

Here is some history for you.
The North did not have enough cotton to make uniforms and tents to make war on the CSA.
They approached the CSA about trading in order to supply needed cotton.
CSA agreed.
They literally had to finance one another's war effort.

>The South was wrong for keeping nigs in the first place before the war
>The US was wrong for not deporting the entirety of the nigs after the war
Let's stop the feuding and the fighting and work together solve the problem and deport the enriching menace.

>country
>attacked America

The north invaded the south. The Souf Dindu nuffin but say ‘We our this bitch’ when the Norf said ‘fuck you is...’

Tell me more

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (635x422, 37K)

That's not the real Confederate flag. Pic related is

Attached: 640px-Flag_of_the_Confederate_States_of_America_(1861–1863).svg.png (640x356, 12K)

Did you ever see "God's and Generals"?
There's a scene with a Union soldier and a CSA soldier meeting at a river and trading coffee and tobacco.

Kek

Attached: 1549073631397 hil.jpg (589x782, 52K)

What a surprise, retards don't know what a civil war is or what history or culture is.