What happens when America turns blue?

Attached: .jpg (736x1125, 120K)

Then it turns brown

Utopia will arrive

bada bee dabeda

White Women are freed from their whyteboi husbands.

They get to taste superior Black Cock, and have Black Seed fill their womb.

Nothing. It's too late to fix anything.

French revolution leading to the next Napoleon

It gets all moody and whiny and shit.

you are a sad, pathetic, little man.

A picture of Jamie Lee Curtis when
Olivia Newton-John was in her heyday.

hopefully societal breakdown.

Attached: .jpg (500x738, 61K)

like you guys wouldn't bang that

Truely a time to be alive.

Attached: 0.png (512x512, 576K)

you mean dead...also kike it tuned blue aka dead back in 1913

I'll move. Hopefully by then Alaska will have seceded, but if not, I'll cash in my retirement and live out my days like a king in Costa Rica.

lol... executive order for counting citizens vs. non-citizens... blue may disappear for a long time

Her body was fucking perfect back in the day.

It will never happen.

Then we implode
and the rest of the world follows

Attached: 47583738574.jpg (750x709, 84K)

>What happens when America turns blue?
War.

Ya'll join the rest of the world and ya'll get free healthcare and people won't go bankrupt anymore when they are sick

>What happens when America turns blue?
Mandatory anal HIV injections

Brazil 2.0

the streets will turn red

...jk fbi :D

Lol. So lesser health outcomes, shortages, referral deferments, and general slowdown of medical research. Great.

What happens when a car driven by a retard accelerates uncontrollably towards a wall.

Then it’s over

Attached: 9E8C5271-6648-4336-8DEA-4DA10D536E10.jpg (604x493, 100K)

It's never too late to turn to Jesus and accept his healing love user.

Then the streets turn red.

Israel disappears

I move back to Japan.

I don't think there's a way out at this point that doesn't involve violence.

Imagine being Arnold in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Surrendermonkey has Spoken.

This could be true.

Ughn, so sexy.

Did something change when America turned red?

Surprise goyim she's Jewish

JLC >>>>>>>>> ONJ

Ill stop contributing and start just taking

More mass murders then ever before and the best thing would be that they were all deserved and saved more degenerate fuckers from breeding.

>ctrl+f
>"Brazil"
There it is.

Attached: 1551226019912.png (645x675, 1.11M)

civil war 2.

shitskins fighting over which far left democrat they want in power
any white people left are rounded up in reservations

it's only a matter of when, not if... just look at California, right now

Niggers so desperately want their children to be less nigger than they are. The ultimate bow to the superiority of the white man’s stock.

Attached: FF05C3BC-43B8-422D-833A-6A6D0BB55EEC.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Probably a physical conflict. You will effectively have a population with no political representation. It will be perceived that the democrats brought in a foreign population to subvert democracy. It’s going to be bad for everyone. Your average democrat is not going to win in this situation.

Jesus Christ I was waiting for this pasta. Thank you

brazilian northeast, this is your future

Attached: 3124564123321.jpg (306x165, 7K)

Red smears on the asphalt

Imagine the smell of her stinky feet

Antichrist unites us in a one world government.

She looked great when she was young.
I don't care what the memes say.

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (656x984, 227K)

She's disgusting.
>She

If the US turns blue, the world will look like a bad Blade Runner remake.

Except without the flying cars, the androids, and the aesthetic.

Brazil

I’m selling out and defecting to Russia or China and taking my considerable knowledge with me. I’ll have high ranking chink chicks and or slavettes jumping on my dick.

If my country has no loyalty to me I have none for it. Let the Jews scam the Blacks and Mexicans.

fpbp

Imagine.

Attached: arnold-schwarzenegger-confidence.jpg (634x855, 98K)

Everyone dies of aids.

YO LISTEN UP HERE'S A STORY

war I suppose

>implying

WAR

Kikes start paying taxes.

cest la vie

Do you think John Cleese ever plowed that?

Can't turn into something that it already is

Then the streets run red.

Definitely

Then the country will split into blue, and those who arnt blue enough, who will be labeled the new red, and the process will repeat.

1) economical collapse in 5 to 15 years depending on how much of their shit they realise and how the people fight back
2) social divide between straight whites and everyone else gets worse. These two groups are about the same size, but whites are less aggressive. There would be mass protests and movements for indoctorinating kids to liberal values, more affirmitive action and gibs. They might even would ban things the white men likes, and try to force feminise us by things like introducing onions products to children.
3) guns would be banned in order to weaken the whites. Some autists would die fighting.
Basically the US would go under a fast Venezuela tier social and economic decline. The only hope is unironically a civil war that can sort out things as the likely winners are the right wingers.

You can only dream of looking that good when you're his age, if you even live that long, 3rd world scum.

Attached: 1.png (512x512, 500K)

America won't really turn blue. The Republican party will just shift their rhetoric to the left and win on an even more cucked platform. Meanwhile Democrats will go even more woke.

underrated

zoomers won't get the reference

> What happens when America turns blue?

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 15K)

I always thought Jamie Lee Curtis had a penis

ABOUT HOW ALL THIS SHIT IS BLUE

even true when she was 'not so young'. Still a crazy bitch tho. But then, a chemical fire can be quite beautiful, even as it kills your arse

Attached: Unavngivet.jpg (658x538, 68K)

>I M A G I N E

A beautiful future awaits you.

Attached: 1055138857.jpg (1000x541, 265K)

>executive order for counting citizens vs. non-citizens..

Remeber when drumpf said he would do an executive order stopping juis soili what happened to that?

Globalism x1000. New York will be the world capital.