Honest thoughts on Nick Fuentes?

Attached: 9C7FA51B-60E0-4B9E-B650-211CF14BB6FD.png (1200x1200, 2.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/TKbkXiwa3Hhl/
youtube.com/watch?v=AygAsZ61-OI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Top tier faggot. Pic confirms.

Sloppy job

Don't know that well but don't like.

Attached: 1528256141575.png (311x340, 135K)

just report off-topic eceleb spam

Manlet

He will one day be our Fuhrer

Fucking spic needs to shave or grow an actual beard.

The only real shot at white racial consciousness

>or grow an actual beard.
Which is the exact reason why he's not shaving.

what was this the mutt meet up or something?

Going by their hand signals Fuentes was the pitcher and Milo the catcher.

NickerNation will take over.

more like spic fuentes

The absolute best figure on the right.

Homo. Homos aren’t ppl.

bitchute.com/video/TKbkXiwa3Hhl/

I want him to redpill Owen Benjamin on Catholicism, but he needs to marry a white women and have children ASAP

I'm really starting to wonder if he is a closet homosexual. I guess that would explain why he's trying to grow the peach fuzz beard, as if that his homo desires.

Nick gets a lot of flac for living in his parents basement and not having kids yet but he's a young gen Z'er and is smartly avoiding debt and waiting for the right girl.

I watch a lot of Owen but his latest attacks against Nick just seem out of left field. I hope he realizes this and that they should be working not against eachother.

nick is the vanguard of the zyklon overlords. someday he will decide who lives and dies, and the internet will be purified of the boomers and their zionist partners.

Attached: 1538786658805.jpg (615x482, 43K)

Look at those eyebrows jesus fucking christ

Le 56% Eceleb

He's a big guy and I love his show. Nice to see he was civil to Milo like a mature adult, unlike that freak Owen who is losing his mind. Would vote for

I don’t understand the question.

Attached: 468523E0-352D-4419-9102-0A9175370B04.jpg (250x220, 6K)

>waiting for the right girl
cry more incel

Attached: stranger-things-season-3-eleven-max-mayfield.jpg (914x514, 96K)

hes based

such faggothood

User/poser. He takes every opportunity to punch right and start fights. He hates neopagans, protestants, women on the right, outwardly WN politicians. He's cringy and doesn't put forward any original or interesting content.

Faggot beaner

Latino

fuck spics

Honorary Nigger

Arrogant. muttified manlet loser with a grossly inflated sense of self-importance.

I'll never forgive his incessant Trump dickriding. He's an embarrassment.

only spic i know of that i dont like
he also thinks hes the man but really no hes a goof

Faggot enabling c*tholic cringeboy. How can someone supposedly based and "traditional" stand next to such a fucking disgusting fag?

Gay

He's eloquent, telegenic and is distinctly more right than the other alt-lite trash.

Reminder that anyone who uses the phrase "optics cuck" is a subversive kike. "Yeah let's all say nigger and rant about jews in the media and government amd lose all employability." Yeah great Idea let's just remove everyone but the most retarded wignat cooks and promote them. As if people aren't just going to immediately turn away the moment anyone starts. It's such an obvious tactic.

Hello? Cringe department?

Extremely epic and based :)

NICKER NATIONALISM

Manlet spic

I find it funny that his ex partner Allsup is infinitely more successful and also engaged to a beautiful white girl, while Nick hangs out on discord with a bunch of closeted ironybros jerking off to catboy pics. Fuck that mutt

still just a nicka :(

I actually like him. He's entertaining and has some pretty good takes.

Typical Owen. He’ll have turned on EMJ and Vox by Christmas.

pic related. Most anons who bash him have never watched his show.

Attached: 1556820954463.jpg (1024x576, 38K)

>He hates neopagans — good
>protestants — not true
>women on the right — good
>outwardly WN politicians — those guys have been a disaster

Based

Attached: milo fan.jpg (1023x592, 71K)

Manlet spic, worthy of deportation

Attached: 1555359465339.jpg (1200x730, 98K)

So far the only e-celeb I actually like

youtube.com/watch?v=AygAsZ61-OI

Seems like he is fake and puts on a persona. Decided to burn a bridge for no reason, bad call. His fanboys will tell him Owen is crazy, and go on "cringing" and calling breasts "milkers."

>t. Owen Benjamin

Cocky annoying spic. Needs to be taken down a peg.

I still don't particularly like his content. I think he is a great host but he fails to engage me because he feels insincere about some topics (namely Catholicism) and is a bit of a brainlet who thinks he can win any debate with sophistry and ad hominems. That is nigger tier debating and is extremely off-putting (like him being steamrolled by Jay Dyer on religion or schooled by Ryan Dawson on libertarianism). I won't be surprised if he one day becomes a top tier commentator but I think that he needs to humble himself and just read more and more, become more acquainted with actual issues than internet culture or memes. He has the bones of a great commentator, he just needs to lose some of his immaturity and juvenile behaviour.