Destroys the alt right

>destroys the alt right

Attached: CCC4F22C-A04E-44FE-8F69-0B4DE1BF0591.jpg (1024x576, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/ContraPoints
invidio.us/search?q=contrapoints
youtube.com/watch?v=1r7Tl0FYJ64
youtube.com/watch?v=RrsNr-NGqE8
youtu.be/RrsNr-NGqE8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who is that

That would be contrapoints, a very talented and much lauded essayist known for deconstructing the alt right and their “ideas” about race, IQ, gender, etc

>alt right
Its not 2016 anymore, you confused tranny lover.

*destroys your slidethread*

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/ContraPoints
Then why do you constantly support e- celebrities that are a part of the alt right?

Your picture on Dinosaur with the pie faced girl always makes me laugh

The same thread again? You tranny lovers really do love to get fucked.

Attached: 1562626131004.jpg (1022x688, 176K)

much lauded? literally never heard of her till just now

It's contrapoints manager. Got to drum up views to pay for his gallons of makeup.

Yeah I used to be an actual jew gassing Nazi. But then I watched one of ContraPoints videos. Now I love brown people!

Attached: 1554921303116.jpg (306x650, 65K)

Why do you constantly build strawmans like all other progressive shitlibs?

Aly hyp has some good vids debunking contrapoints lefty world view falls apart so quickly when you realize race and iq is a real thing

>destroys the alt right
Has prolapsed rectum from getting his anus destroyed by random Grinder hookups.

contrapoints has good production value but just blathers on and rarely presents a convincing argument. all flash no substance.

Attached: hamming_it_up_by_deskridge-d783wlx.jpg (1024x640, 152K)

Leftists need bright colors and a fun A E S T H E T I C to be persuaded.
Let that sink in.

She, well it could be is a she, 75% chance of being a mentally ill tranny, the nose tells me, jew.
>I am close right ?

>first saw a 5g thread
>now 5head thread
p-pottery desu.

>an astroturfed eunuch telling liberals what they want to hear about strawmen
>who is scared of debating right-wingers
>destroying anything but themselves
Wew.

Attached: image0-4.jpg (861x1045, 348K)

kills self at 40. good bye gender fag.

Name one bad argument she’s made

She looks like a tranny

That would require an user to actually watch a Contrapoints video. I did many months ago, and it the dude called Tommy Robinson & Count Dankula "people who were arrested for hate speech" (im paraphrasing) without giving any proper context.
That's called a lie by omission. I'm not going to give him views and watch his videos just prove a point. If someone has an archived video I'll watch that and then I can actually answer your question proper.

Not arguments
Also there’s nothing wrong with aesthetics

"she" is

Great, so you won’t watch her videos but hate them implicitly. Great academic inquiry therr

they need an authoritarian figure to tell them how to run their lives.
it's no surprise.

Attached: violent speech.jpg (804x822, 103K)

Try Invidio.us . It rips videos from youtube so they don't get views:
invidio.us/search?q=contrapoints

Whether this is a larp or a shill, everyone sees through it and knows it's not genuine. You can go away at any point and stop posting this ugly man in makeup every goddamn day.

I can only base my knowledge of the guy from the video i watched a long time ago. Got any recommendations so I can entertain your question?

D I L A T E

>*$0.05 have been deposited into your account by Open Society Foundations*

What the hell is that

seems like your not answering my question. that's fine, i'll try to get through the "gender critical" video and get back to you. wish me luck.

>academic inquiry
We are talking about a mentally ill man who dresses up as a woman and makes intellectually dishonest Youtube videos. I don't think we need to follow rigorous scientific protocol here.

Attached: 1558832720293.jpg (654x698, 91K)

That’s not an argument

Go dilate somewhere else.

Dilate

>Makes hundreds of thousands on Patreon and YouTube each month
>Still falsely espouses communist bullshit

Conclusion: This is a tranny faggot taking advantage of his already brain dead audience.

Another filthy future suicide statistic.

on "Gender Critical"
>immediately being argument with "it's 2019"
>calls trump "far right"
>makes the point that "trans-women are women" without presenting an argument
>when the argument is brought up that "men are oppressed because they make up 97% of combat fatalities, Contrapoints just says "wouldn't you just rather eat a bowl of thumb-tacks" instead of debating with them?
>then contrapoints literally says the person doesn't care about combat fatalities. huge strawman.
>feminists only ask trans people "what womanhood means to them" to hurt them, not to engage in discourse and understand a different side. Another huge strawman.

i made it 6 minutes and I can't go on. im out. i tried. i give up.

Imagine how many things in his audience have offed themselves and their credit card still drips 500 bucks a month into his pattern until it runs out

>cuts off penis

>immediately being argument with "it's 2019"
Yikes, using the Gregorian calendar? Sounds a bit too Eurocentric if you ask me. That's problematic.

>a literal who
Pick somebody noteworthy next time. Saged and hidden

>watch video by contrapoints
>literally puts forth the argument that cis straight people are transphobic if they won't have sex with trans people
I used to think LGBT acceptance was okay and all, but I'll say that it's gone WAY too far now when trannies are saying normies are bigots for having not wanting to bang mentally ill dudes who pretend they're chicks.

the year being 2019 has nothing to do with the gregorian calendar dipshit. it has to do with the leap year.
you tried to sound smart and you failed.

i mean lysenkoism is a thing.
>Proponents falsely claimed to have discovered, among many other things, that rye could transform into wheat and wheat into barley, that weeds could spontaneously transmute into food grains, and that "natural cooperation" was observed in nature as opposed to "natural selection".

>Not arguments
True.
>There's nothing wrong with aesthetics
Not true.

>"sure I may self-admittedly fit every single criteria for Autogynephila laid out by Ray Blanchard but HE'S STILL WRONG AND I'M A STILL A REAL GIRL YOU FUCKING BIGOTS"
lel

Myth of the 20th Century
Didymus Sumydid
The Distributist
Tim Kelly
Ed Opperman

woah there kiddo.
let's unpack this a bit.

Attached: incels.jpg (1077x1099, 544K)

dilate

Attached: contrap.png (1063x986, 800K)

>her

Saying it’s 2019 isn’t part of her argument, it is simply a statement of fact that prefaces why people would likely know about TERFs, since they have emerged into popularity on the internet in the past few years.
Most of your criticisms of her arguments are about jokes that are clearly meant, such as the combat one

The LGBT movement has been absolutely sick from the beginning. Look into the connection between gay/trans rights and pedophilia.

What?

that joke is just a deflection against answering hard question. jokes or not, the point is still "i can't debate this so i'll just deflect with a(n unfunny) joke".

>More than 3,000 mainstream biologists were fired or even sent to prison, and numerous scientists were executed as part of a campaign instigated by Lysenko to suppress his scientific opponents.
all of them bigots.

Keep pretending he's relevant or important so when he finally kills himself the media can act like anyone cares

Attached: 1524518210137.jpg (495x288, 33K)

LITERALLY A M E N T A L L Y I L L M A N

Attached: Slide Thread.jpg (800x583, 52K)

The only thing better than real communism is making millions talking about communism in a capitalistic society, eh comrade?

You are sort of right, he is a mentally ill tranny, and this is a /thread.

You made an irrelevant observation about the Gregorian Calendar when I was arguing against using the current year (gregorian, chinese, jewish, or whatever) as an argument.
You don't make sense.

Your criticism is fair. Natalie could do better to present cogent arguments all the time, which I believe she is fully capable of doing

Who is this mysterious woman?

It sounds like his toxic incel masculinity makes him feel entitled to sex. Rape culture.

stop shilling this garbage

I was satirizing leftists who make that kind of current year argument.

We have a 42% chance to recover though

he is his own 'manager' but he still needs the gallons of makeup

lol funny.
this is a little thing in econ called opportunity cost. something which commies fail to understand.

Homosexuals are psychopaths/sociopaths/have NPD.

You say women but the eyes on that thing say man, legit question is this a tranny?

its a him. dont let the makeup and carefully arranged poses meant to hide male bones, fool you

it would be cool if the jokes were good too, then I could at least be entertained even when the arguments fail. unfortunately it's the worst of both worlds.
Unfunny and unintelligent. At least it has aesthetics.

Ok guess I should have just looked through the thread first, I looked for a minute and really couldn’t believe it was a woman, like not even an ugly women, it’s not even how bad it looks, it just looks like a dude

>Her

It's so crazy, playing make believe has turned into your reality.

Stop spamming threads about this disgusting tranny faggot.

>Contra Contra Points on Race
youtube.com/watch?v=1r7Tl0FYJ64
>Contra Points: Still Stupid
youtube.com/watch?v=RrsNr-NGqE8

Attached: index.jpg (215x234, 9K)

>literally who

This. Faggots and trannies are highly likely to be pedophiles. They reproduce through child rape and molestation. They're Jewish puppets and a large portion of the discord shills that flood Jow Forums with slide threads (especially now since one of their Jewish leaders, Epstein, has been exposed trafficking children for (Jewish) elites).

i watched a few of this guy's videos. figured I'd try listening to a counter-argument and see if they're persuasive. But there really wasn't much of an argument in any of the videos I watched. A lot of mockery & snark, appeals to emotion, lame humor. not much in the way of facts, data, or reasoned arguments. gave them a chance but as usual just leftist non-arguments

It reads like bad tumblr humor desu, and her reading affect is like a drag queen. But an unfunny one; people like Trixie, Katya, and Sharon Needles actually tell funny, transgressive and offensive jokes

It's a man, my dude.

Anons taking this bait should unironically be gassed

Attached: 1561444214709.png (1170x1425, 922K)

>Not arguments
A mentally ill person is making your arguments, that's an issue.

>Destroys it's penis

more like destroys his panties

Anyway since Youtube shadowbanned me I'll make my argument here which I posted earlier:

Contrapoints characterization of WN positions is absurd. To him it's all about dog whistling Fascism or Nazism. However, the positions that many on the right advocate for are positions that would have been considered rather milqtoast 50 or 60 years ago. If you think wanting a your own group to remain the majority in your own country is immoral, then please have a long conversation with the Chinese or Saudis on why they would rather keep their countries for the most part homogeneous - and that's to say nothing about North Korea's explicit ideas on the hygiene of their race. It's the same position that the right has. Therefore, if the modern right constitute a pack of cryptonazis, then guess what: most of the fuckin world does too. Regardless, it's clear that the conversation between the left and right is primarily dead. It would be better if we balkanized and went our separate ways but I guess that's unrealistic. Therefore, the hardway it'll have to be.

Attached: vtmbl20.jpg (739x415, 92K)

lol don't think so tranny

Attached: contrapoints_LOL.png (533x562, 477K)

>destroys his own dick

There's no fucking way contrapoints has almost 10k legit patrons. Who is propping this tranny up?
Though, to be fair, Redlettermedia even has more patrons than Belle Delphine.

Why does this faggot keep on trying to become some kind of Jow Forums thing? I don't go to his underage grooming channel, and he seems to endless promote something that's not there when he shills. I wish he'd become a tranny and cut his own dick off, he's just that insufferable.

damn that dude's got a wide frame, he should work out more

>But there really wasn't much of an argument in any of the videos I watched. A lot of mockery & snark, appeals to emotion, lame humor. not much in the way of facts, data, or reasoned arguments
Figured as much. The embodiment of leftist """argumentative tactics""". No wonder the brainlet leftists, trannies, and faggots eat that shit up.

newfags
all of you who replied and didn't SAGEd your posts

Attached: 1.png (768x919, 608K)

kekd and checkd

Attached: nv_checkd.jpg (427x427, 21K)

yep. im watching a contra points video right now. he literally just makes other peoples' arguments for them and then deconstructs them. it's beyond retarded.

youtu.be/RrsNr-NGqE8

So some mentally I'll tranny can change literal facts and statistics?
Amazin'

>dem shoulders
tfw didn't work out at all during puberty
i'd kill for shoulders like that