WTF I HATE LAWS AND BORDERS AND SHIT NOW

WTF I HATE LAWS AND BORDERS AND SHIT NOW

Attached: 1562776099385.jpg (720x900, 71K)

LET THEM IN

Attached: let them in.png (551x262, 272K)

That ugly fucking mystery meat mutt evokes nothing but disgust from me.

>I JUST RISKED YOUR LIFE AND GAVE YOU PERMANENT PTSD BECAUSE MAMI AND PAPI NO LIKE TO WORKING SO WE GO AMERICA SO WE CAN GET WELFARE, SI.

>white privilege

gotta go back

behold the locust descend upon the lands of your ancestors. rotund maggots seeking to feast on your brethrens carcass. the west either way will fall . the question is will you fight to defend what little time you have?

or will you accept that you HAVE to share your wife and childrens holes with mud men and niggers?

If you're going to be taking in strays, you should have them neutered.

Just think, some brave entrepreneurs fill life vests with paper so that they get waterlogged and sink quicker. Brings a smile to my face

Attached: dawn of the dead.jpg (1600x1200, 109K)

>tfw when all of the refugees pouring into the country have better clothing and gear than you do.

Attached: memes-mfw-4chan-is-down-but-i-need-the-freshest-2581222.png (500x352, 53K)

Kill them all

>WTF I HATE LAWS AND BORDERS AND SHIT NOW

WE MUST IMMEDIATELY OPEN THE BORDERS OF AMERICA AND ALLOW ALL BROWN SKINNED PEOPLE INTO THIS COUNTRY AT ONCE!!!

GOD FORBID ANOTHER LITTLE BROWN SKIN KID MAKES A SCARED FACE AND THE TOTALLY-NOT-STAGED PHOTO IS TAKEN BY THE LUGENPRESSE!!!

>the question is will you fight to defend what little time you have?
>or will you accept that you HAVE to share your wife and childrens holes with mud men and niggers?

You forgot Option #3, Reverend.

White flight the fuck out of this rapidly becoming 3rd world shit hole country named "America"

I hope isis makes its way to usa and europe using these migrant ships and nuke them all and take over

No thanks.

Disgusting

Stupid kid, should've known better.. at that age I could morph into a bird and fly for ~30-50 secs

just annex central and south America and open federal reserve branches in the annexed countries

guess the kids parents werent too broke to get him a nice hipster fade

Where are you going? Canada? Europe?
They are on the same program, just a few years behind.

and professional camera just happened to be there to capture that moment...

His father put this kid at risk. Kids traumatized.

THIS

Once (((America))) goes down the shitter and is unable to project power due to the IQ and productivity dropping too much things will finally escalate for SOMETHING to happen. The status quo is killing us. Stability is killing us. Time is against us

Leave Jewmerica, and go literally anywhere, as long as you don'y contribute to the jewish golem that is modern day US it will inevitably collapse under the weight of millions of shitskins, and then finally the happenings will start. That's when we make our moves, whatever they may be

OPEN AND WET ALL THE GIRLS AND THE WOMEN, ALL OF THEM. THE BANKS SHAN'T FALL, SUCK IT UP.

>Run away! Run away!

Great plan, retard

anybody got that picture of a bunch of people pretending to drown but theres one guy standing up? I lost mine

Don't put words in my mouth. Go full Varg if you want, that accomplishes the same thing as what I am proposing. But if you are contributing to the system by working and paying taxes you are being the goodest of goys and are actively working against white interests

I would gladly gun that kid down to keep him from crossing the border into any white majority country

This made me laugh user.

Uncle Jose is smiling.

Attached: 1491452879293.gif (480x360, 2.67M)

I find it funny that most Europoors and Aus fags spout this same shit. How about you fight for your land you fucking faggot. Or else you’re no better than these shitskin invaders.

got a better one

Attached: Lag is a bitch.webm (400x230, 1.62M)

But then you'd have to start your own tech companies instead of working at ours.