>Black people commit more crimes because of economic reasons not racial

How do you respond to this in public without sounding racist?

Attached: James-Earl-Jones-image-james-earl-jones-36206839-1935-2373.jpg (1935x2373, 541K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/TKbkXiwa3Hhl/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24326626
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what is the financial benefit of rape

nope, even rich black people are like 2X as likely to commit crime as poor white people

I say, poor whites and hispanics have a much lower crime rate than poor blacks. In fact, poor whites have a lower crime rate than RICH blacks.

Attached: EDA7D23F-24A7-4C9C-8F78-9454EBFEB58B.jpg (1242x1818, 2.26M)

>Hispanics

Get out spic. Spics are almost as violent as niggers.

>So what you are saying is that black people will commit crime unless given special handouts to prevent it?
>Most racist shit i have ever heard.
Did i do good?

Bring up Poland and their horrible poverty problem. Bring up "necklacing" and ask why you don't see white countries engage in that form of "justice".

The truth is, you'll never get through to them. The brainwash is hard to undo.

not having a privilege to hire a hooker

I'm poorer than any black person I know and I don't commit crime.

where is the source for that because when jontron tried using that the faggot redditors got all up in arms

ummm, incel sweety, rape is a power-based crime, it has nothing to do with "lack of access to sex"

This one should work

The way to counter that statement without opening yourself to an accusation of racism is to blame black American culture. Tell them, “black American culture is to blame, this is proven by the fact that black immigrants from Nigeria and the Caribbean succeed well in America. Black immigrants do much better than native born blacks.” (While I of course know the truth which is that niggers are inferior subhumans). We’re talking about PC argumentation, so the way to win is to hold up these blacks (immigrants) as better than those blacks (Americans).

Attached: A7F4FA1D-BD6A-493F-9B45-A05C56D6767F.jpg (1242x1524, 1.94M)

people commit crimes for many reasons, but when you seek to correlate criminal behavior with race, then you can't help but look racist...

Just look at sportball chimpouts

Point out how whites that are poor are a lot less likely to commit a crime.

>Spics are almost as violent as niggers.
Not even close mate. While I hate spics just as much as you, spics are in between whites and niggers in terms of crime. Niggers are violent and criminal beyond comprehension.

Attached: F763D36D-E0FC-420D-BB72-C2E68933D5E9.jpg (1242x2027, 1.38M)

>Did i do good?
not sure sounds like you're dodging the core issue. The come back have to sound like "niggers commit crime snot because of economic reaosn but because they are not human" but polite and non racist way

I dont talk to retards in public. In privateTM, economic reason contribute to crime but the underlying physics are unavoidable unfortunately as many traits are inheritable.

Explains why NBA stars and rappers never get arrested.

Attached: 232437856505921.jpg (569x738, 179K)

>Carribean and Nigerian blacks starting race wars with Pakistanis and Sikhs on Bong stretss

How come poor Latvians don’t commit the crimes niggers do despite being poorer than American niggers?

are you saying niggers are human?

You don't.

Do you see colour? You're a racist.
Do you refuse to see colour? You're a racist.
White? Racist.
Breath oxygen? Racist.

You will ALWAYS be deemed a racist regardless of any other factor. "Racist" is the racial epithet for White people, as it is the only thing that makes white people cringe in fear. Stop being afraid of being a racist, stop caring what people think is "racist".

Agree with them and tell them that you can all check crime statistic of poor white neighborhoods. Do try to ask surprised you show them they're full of shit.

Attached: 1560989765926.jpg (426x382, 60K)

more whites are on welfare, so its not economical

>without sounding racist?
well i am racist

Attached: 1562389220419.jpg (512x960, 78K)

you're getting there

>when you seek to correlate criminal behavior with race, then you can't help but look racist
You can look less racist by how you position yourself. Talk about how black American culture is toxic. For instance, black Americans beat their children more than any other race (proven to lower a child’s IQ), and give birth out of wedlock at a rate of 75% (more than any other race) another thing proven to lower a child’s IQ and increase their likelihood of sociopathic behavior.

Attached: 9EE1B7C8-C4BD-4B30-B08B-10D351CBC460.jpg (960x786, 53K)

because average financial status there is lower than america

Niggers are chimps nigger

bitchute.com/video/TKbkXiwa3Hhl/

Poverty could be used as an excuse to explain economic crimes such as theft, but it can hardly be used to justify murder, rape, and other vicious assault.

There is a similar pic with crime stats out there.

Attached: SAT Gap.jpg (644x644, 210K)

What's the source on rich blacks commiting more crime than poor whites?

This. You gotta bend things in order to win. You'll be victorious every time you do.

just say I’m racist, fuck appealing to a mainstream audience.

Are you really this dumb?

Look at the amount per 100,000. It's not the total numbers it's the ratio. Sadly, every with niggers being 13% of the population they are close and getting closer to the same numbers of people on welfare as the white majority (68%) but you already knew that. Unless you are truly stupid, which is just as probable.

Found it.

Attached: income crime.png (536x392, 26K)

Immigrant blacks still have lower crime rate than native-born blacks, it’s just a fact. This is how we keep the spotlight on a large population of niggers without the NPC short-circuiting.

Attached: CA0369C6-9430-4469-BFAC-F339B669F89A.jpg (1242x2207, 1.31M)

Crime rate by zip code. Looking at the poorest white zip codes and the richest black zip codes, the murder is higher in the black zip codes. A few years ago I looked it up when I was arguing with a redditor on this board and I made some screenshots, but I can't be assed to spend a half hour doing it again.

Latvians don’t murder a bunch of people over a holiday weekend.

White people commit the most overall crime , per capita is a retarded argument and only works when talking about homicide

It's like you cunts have an encyclopedia of shitty fucking posts that you get paid to recycle over and over...

It was never about poverty, it's about IQ and culture, and since nigger culture is trash and had absolutely no accountability you find massive amounts of crime.

In America, where they are the biggest proportion of the population. Dumb fuck.

That's not a very good source. There are dozens of DoJ publications a year and the stats change every year. Each publication has dozens of tables. Unfortunate but that won't hold up to scrutiny.

They haven't had 10 millennia of civilizational eugenics removing their antisocial members like whites.
"Remember 'insert liberal NPC name here', whites have been torturing executing exiling and otherwise removing their criminal elements in the most excessively brutal way possible for thousands of years."

>per capita is a retarded argument
subhuman detected

fuck optics
just say niggers are like chimps lacking a prefrontal cortex

the same rate of crime in every country where they're not indigenous and chaos, where they are indigenous. Statistics are wrong

is it in this?

Attached: 1479185699341.png (962x2179, 976K)

its a legit fucking argument that you may get retard

I don’t give a single fuck if it’s racist. Yes, blacks are born into shitty situations/a life of crime usually. But that doesn’t matter, because they have so many opportunities to get out of that shit and make something of themselves. Just because you’re born black doesn’t mean you have to end up being a nigger.

I agree.

Why did blacks stop being nuclear families? Did "economic reasons" make them go from a high % home ownership & marriage demographic to pic related?

Are we gonna blame it all on liquor stores and cigarettes, or is the nig-nog EVER going to take any personal responsibility?

Attached: maritaldecline.jpg (575x302, 48K)

>and culture
It's not culture. We took the best from Africa. Doctors and Surgeons.
The following generation everyone is aware of in London today

>I agree
absolute cuck go suck nigger dick you dunce

Effort only gets you so far. Biology is a hard cap on IQ.

What would James Earl Jones or Thomas Sowell be doing right now if (say) God were to withhold about 20 IQ points from each of them?

simple

niggers are born more violent

Literally their entire culture is based around degeneracy. It’s disgusting. Most of them are fucking retarded. So they grow up with dreams of making it big in sports or being a rapper.

Poor as fuck vietnamese and mexicans, and cambodians.

>I should care about one person compared to statistics and long histories of niggers being more violent than any other race

>its dey culsha
No, it's their biology. Average black IQ in the US is 85 and IQ is 80% heritable (that means it's nature, not nurture). White society expects its members to understand the law and understand cause and effect. If you steal something you go to prison. Roughly 3/4 of blacks are incapable of integrating into white culture. Below 90 IQ is too low to understand white systems of law.

This is step one.
Step two is comparing groups at similar levels of poverty.

I've seen stats backing up both arguments before, but don't have them to hand at the moment. Others might.

Those two should pretty much do it. Add the fatherless/illegitimacy rate if you like too (compared to all other groups), and the icing on the cake is Dr Sowell's work showing black families were better off in many ways prior to the New Deal (when the country was more racist, supposedly).

Attached: 1562614075238.jpg (496x505, 87K)

there are plenty of other races in equivalent economic conditions and their crime numbers aren't as high

Crime didn't skyrocket during the great depression

Attached: 1157753281010.jpg (729x1100, 661K)

Their are more poor whites that commit less crime.

stay home.

This has to be bait

JonTron died for our sins

Get a job
Go to school
Read a book
Brush your mother fucking teeth

why?

>Brush your mother fucking teeth
Juden Peterson fuck out of this place

I grew up in the same ghetto with the niggers and grew into a responsible young man working full time, ready to buy a house with no debt whatsoever and no criminal record. (I'm white as fuck) my parents weren't rich but they actually gave a fuck, goes a long way!

Attached: 1304.png (500x631, 164K)

Also bring up Asians
>why
because if leftists won't accept IQ arguments, then they have to recognize the cultural differences between Asians and American blacks (i.e Asians placing far higher importance on education, family cohesion, abstaining from drug use and criminality, etc..)

Then they have to argue that the same "white supremacist system" that holds blacks down somehow allows Asians, Indians and Jews to out-perform whites by many metrics.

Link them to this piece by the Brookings Institute

Attached: Brookings Marriage.png (1088x3608, 983K)

There are 200 million whites and 40 million blacks, yet the blacks commit more violent crime.

Also this piece has some good information about the "poverty = crime" argument with regard to American blacks

Attached: Poverty & Crime.png (1360x4608, 1.68M)

>Do poor Asians kill someone over sneakers?

Attached: 74b.jpg (252x291, 17K)

Ask them to explain why black crime rate is so much higher than crime rate of poor whites.

A good argument is to ask them when was the last time they saw a trailer park with drive bys and gang graffiti everywhere...you don't. These whites living in trailers are commonly referred to as white trash and do not receive a lot of the government benefits that blacks do because they are not "people of color", yet you don't see these trailer trash being plagued with constant crime and the whites killing each other at record rates like blacks kill each other.

Also bring up the whites that live up in places like the Appalachian Mountains. They get next to no government assistance at all and yet you don't see them killing each and committing crime daily. In fact, there are whites on some sort of welfare in the United States and do you see these same whites that are on welfare committing crime after crime and killing each other in there own neighborhoods...no.

This, both whites and even hispanics combined a lot of times do not even come close to blacks in some categories of crime statistics.

Attached: 1558805918517.jpg (2150x870, 1.29M)

Attached: images (23).jpg (664x462, 26K)

With facts.

Attached: 1561749102018.jpg (1024x430, 75K)

It's not just economic reasons. A lot of the time they don't grow up with strong role models or father figures. I'd be willing to argue that it's black culture that causes the increased crime

>mfw 1500 are allowed to run free for at least 10 years because bong cops don't want to look racist

Attached: MickeyTheDog.jpg (1132x886, 73K)

I usually laugh at them and ask them why incredibly wealthy people who live in first world countries are considered poor when they’re filthy rich, and also why that justifies committing crimes

Isn't it weird that more blacks die from constipation than at the hands of police?

Attached: 74fwl0c4d5a21.png (720x1036, 308K)

It's the neighborhood culture that they create. I am white, grew up poor, the only crimes I committed have been illegal substance consumption and lots of jaywalking. Never been in a fight, never threatened anyone, never sold my stash to anyone except trusted friends.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24326626

Attached: 1546518484180m.jpg (529x1024, 145K)

see

The only way to argue it without sounding racist is to say its because racism otherwise accept they will call you racist and explain to them black/white iq gap

Attached: 1561114578502.png (1854x1988, 748K)

Attached: 1546882206627.gif (2970x2483, 1024K)

Black people fuck up their own neighbourhoods.
White people don't go into black neighbourhoods to cause trouble, they stay away from black neighbourhoods because they are trouble.
The crime problem is more related to IQ than economics.

Attached: 2001-WhiteMan_visits_Africa.jpg (690x900, 215K)

Look at the black american average income and homicide rate, and then compare that rate with countries of a similar or lower avg income.

Attached: 1547247591439.png (1498x1516, 1.65M)

Attached: 1556396933973.gif (550x563, 88K)

Makes sense. And being from one of the poorest regions in the country I cant help but wonder why there is so little crime here in east Kentucky.
Strange

Attached: 994488.jpg (3264x2448, 1.71M)

You can't. Well, the only thing you can do is express sympathy for them, which they sort of actually deserve. Something like, it's not fair to expect blacks to live up to white standards of behavior.