Let's promote Jow Forums on Tribal Wars

There's a Jow Forums tribe on Tribal Wars (World 108). We can use it to redpill normies.

The capital is "Redpillville"

Go on there, create a profile, join the Tribe "Jow Forums", and spawn in the South West. Then, use the game to promote wokeness among the normies/NEETs that play there.

Attached: Capture.jpg (895x851, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

commonwealthtribalwars.fandom.com/wiki/CommonwealthTribalwars_Wiki
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There is a place that you need to go back to.

OP is a faggot.

Literally every Jow Forums invasion of TribalWars just ends the same way, half of us get banned and the other half just get steamrolled by the experienced players after a few weeks.

This is an opportunity to engage the normies who play this silly browser game all day. This is our time to reach out and share our board with them, that they may become redpilled and reject their crappy lifestyle.

Wait, you mean this has been done before? I've never heard of Jow Forums doing this. I literally thought of doing this the other day.

commonwealthtribalwars.fandom.com/wiki/CommonwealthTribalwars_Wiki

lol that was /b/tards.

If we invest as little as 5 minutes a day (2.5 in the morning, 2.5 at night) we can keep accounts going and talk to normies about Jow Forums topics.

seriously fuck that game, you work to make a fun little village then some douchebag owns you because you didnt build enough soldier-goys

i applied

What's tribal wars? And why do you want to fuck people's lives by bringing them to this hell hole?

surprised this is still aroud anyway, I played like 11 years ago

accept me into the tribe faggot nigger

>accept me into the tribe faggot nigger

Accepted.

Nigger Jow Forums is a faceberg board now overrun with normalfags

Or you can fucking go outside and talk to normies face to face faggot

Good times.

Attached: 2687784637089010ebc5dfe6b5b0a472.png (666x568, 178K)

Why not ikariam? We could make greece white again.

Last time I played we doxxed the moderator and he was a nigger delinquent on child support.

Attached: coolnite.png (750x1869, 681K)

Attached: eJwVyFEOgyAMANC7cAAqYoF5mYVghyZiCe2-lt197n2-j3mP06xmV-2yAmyHFB6bFeWRK9nKXE_K_RBbuEFWzWVvdKnAjNMjxpSi (1545x755, 1.74M)

>doxxed the moderator
on Tribal Wars?

Yes.

Attached: CoolNite1.png (750x1334, 611K)

Use to play this years ago.. completely dominated in w30.. Tardis fo life

Cringe

That is insanely funny

Attached: 0641eee4f0f709faaed13794406621a1.png (701x749, 287K)

>Nugarin the Sane
>my cunning plan
my sides when

Why dont we see and Haven and Hearth threads anymore...