Defend this Trump supporters

Defend this Trump supporters

Attached: 4v5xq4tubmv11.jpg (835x767, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usimmigration.org/articles/u-s-citizen-vs-u-s-national-what-is-the-difference
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

khazar milkers?

thats not how it works

Imagine having a nigger brain

who gives a fuck?

Thats not how this works?
As it stands currently birthright citizenship is a thing, very sad honestly.

He would still be legal since he is the son of a citizen, himself

maybe don't bring us every peace of trash you find

Attached: 124124091204.png (367x337, 217K)

Barron's white, it's OK, it's a good thing for the country

Attached: 1554686431147.jpg (1024x768, 321K)

Aaaaaaaand nobody fucking cares

Holy fuck niggers are stupid.

Annoying looking nigger.

Why are niggers not sterilized at birth?

Trump is a US citizen. Dumb nigger.

....what? Where the fuck did Trump ever say both parents have to be legal citizens for birthright citizenship? That would unironically be the best thing he could suggest

>1 post by this ID
Saged. Go back to r*ddit

>implying trump wasn't a citizen and his son wasn't naturalized at birth

what a fucking retard

Honestly can you guys even go ONE day without saying the N word? JFC...

Pretty sure Barron Trumps father was a full fledged American citizen you fucking idiot.

N

No
Nigger

Barron's father is an American citizen. Are liberals really this fucking stupid?

Attached: kys.jpg (666x666, 148K)

This is wrong. Anyone born on US soil is a citizen, anyone born to at least one US parent is a citizen.

The children of US citizens are automatically US citizens. You don't need both parents to be US citizens for this, one will do.

Imagine being such a brainlet that you couldn't understand this simple idea. I can't, actually.

Attached: tenor.gif (346x300, 2.27M)

Stop being a nigger and we may stop calling you a nigger. Got it, nigger?

Attached: 1561563181313m.jpg (1024x1012, 76K)

Can a nigger like you go one day without blaspheming the Most Holy Name of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ?

That's fucking retarded. His dad is American.

Leave if you don't like it you stupid nigger.

Holy fuck this guy is dumb

Guess this proves affirmative action isnt real

Barron is white you stupid nigger

>nigger tier iq
low tier bait

Attached: SAGE.jpg (1920x1920, 937K)

Attached: This Post Was.png (916x430, 699K)

wrong. if one parent is a US citizen then getting the child registered as a citizen is easy, even if they're born outside of the US. this took me 10 seconds of searching to find on the USCIS website. this dumb nigger couldn't even look it up before opening it's gorilla mouth

>child of US citizen: US citizen
>child of burrito nigger that happens to be on US soil: Not US citizen

Imagine being unable to comprehend such a simple concept.

Attached: 44A33E7E-A99D-4CF7-B6BD-979FF36F32F9.jpg (396x432, 104K)

Can you go one day without taking the Lord’s name in vain, nigger?

Try not to read too much into it nigger faggot.

Attached: a nigger darkly.jpg (1276x3200, 3.86M)

His father is us citizen so he is automatic

You fuckers have a double standard. Where was all this bullshit that only one parent had to be a citizen for the child to be a citizen when Obama was president?

You and the rest of you racists are going to hell, you know that right?

You have any idea how hot it is in hell? You are going to suffer.

with the executive order it wouldn't matter. He would still get shipped to a death camp.... did i say death camp? I meant happy camps. Where you get shelter, healthcare and food available.

Attached: therealpuppet.jpg (428x400, 102K)

Attached: 1547943954568.jpg (334x334, 88K)

This dude retarded? Trump is a citizen so baron would be too

Yeah, that's 100% completely wrong.

"We think ... that [black people] are not included, and were not intended to be included, under the word "citizens" in the Constitution, and can therefore claim none of the rights and privileges which that instrument provides for and secures to citizens of the United States. On the contrary, they were at that time [of America's founding] considered as a subordinate and inferior class of beings who had been subjugated by the dominant race, and, whether emancipated or not, yet remained subject to their authority, and had no rights or privileges but such as those who held the power and the Government might choose to grant them."
—Dred Scott, 60 U.S. at 404–05.

Thank you, Captain Obvious, that is the joke.

>nigger dumb ag
Iimagine

No negro

Hell is a millions times better than living in this world, that you created because you hate yourself everyday, nigger.

Birthright Citizenship does need to be re-examined. Do it like all other countries, if you’re born to foreign nationals on their soil you’re not a citizen. It was there for freed slaves because they were considered property.

That is in no way accurate.

He would still be a citizen, based on his father's citizenship. He would not be a natural born citizen, however, and is not eligible to be president.

but... they were married in 2005
?

He was born on US soil. Therefore he's a citizen of the US

Nigger

hating on roody poos is a time-honored Jow Forums tradition, newfag

If birthright was ended you would need at least one parent to be a citizen to have the child be a citizen and the partner would have to be married to the American citizen so go for it I say. Keep the Browns and blacks at bay this way

It's not a double standard, you absolute fucking brainlet. Constitution says a POTUS must be NATURAL BORN (which being born on US soil like Barron was, fulfills).

The issue wasn't if Obama was a citizen, it was if he was truly natural born.

Dipshit.

Fuck you NIGGER

>libshits throw away personal beliefs cause fuck drumpf

They were married in 2005 fifty shades of nigger

that's what is called an anchor baby

You do realize Dred Scott was overturned and rightly so. The constitution makes no mention of blacks being excluded as citizens. Therefore we are your equals under the constitution whether you like it or not. So fuck off nigga.

What executive order?

You need to be put down. You are genuinely to stupid for life Inc.

>The issue wasn't if Obama was a citizen, it was if he was truly natural born.
He wasn't. With a non-citizen father it was/is an impossibility.

Heт нeгp

Last time I checked, Hawaii was still a US state and has been one since 1949. Dumbass nigger.

FUCK ALL NIGGERS

Attached: B7FC6BB5-CA9A-482A-992D-B567001807D6.jpg (267x242, 25K)

I wish I could literally strangle these niggers and kikes to death who are turning us into a third world shithole

Likely, but I'm not even arguing that. I'm merely pointing out how fucking stupid our friend is here, for conflating the issue of citizenship with meeting the constitutional requirements for the office of POTUS.

1959, but that's not the argument. The argument was him proving it.

This is the hottest of takes.

It's also stupid and wrong.

His mother was a US citizen and he was born in Hawaii. How is he not natural born citizen?

We're not allowed to have sex with people that are not citizens of the US?

niggers don’t consider the father when being born.

Attached: 1562524916593.jpg (528x543, 29K)

>rightly so
Nah, pimp, America was founded as a white nation. No surprise that it gets shittier each year it becomes less white.

Attached: 1555213746245.gif (2406x1936, 861K)

How do these people manage to be so consistently retarded?

Trump is a citizen, you absolute fucking waterhead.

Can you go one day without having your period?

If either one of your parents is an American citizen then you are an American citizen regardless of whether or not you were born in USA. You are a retard.

Wrong. Right to soil. He was born here so he has birthright citizenship. They would LIKE to be able to have Trump's son deported as retaliation, but as I have said many times, wishful thinking =/= reality.

Attached: niggers.jpg (1242x1491, 170K)

>Nah, pimp, America was founded as a white nation.

Show me where it says that in the constitution. What you believe is irrelevant and we are a nation of laws.

y'all are honestly pathetic. I'm out.

How can anyone be as stupid as you? Fail!

Hang nigger.

LOL, OP BTFO.

Nigger.

Attached: C2C4962A-21C0-4A08-8CEB-670AA551F629.jpg (480x640, 44K)

If ppl would stop being niggers, we would stop. But as the saying goes, niggers gonna nig.

Attached: BLEVORc.jpg (600x456, 61K)

Nigger

Attached: 1497490575895.png (1320x2652, 266K)

>Show me where it says that in the constitution

>all men are created equally
niggers weren't considered men at that time (and still shouldn't be)

Except that Trump's a US citizen, making Baron one even if jus soli didn't exist...........

A natural born citizen must be born in the US to two US citizen. His father was not a citizen. The intent of the natural born citizen clause was to ensure that the POTUS would not have foreign allegiances through their parents (father specifically).

If you really want to split hairs the first Americans were anchor babies.

Behead niggers, slit a nigger’s throat, roundhouse kick niggers, slam dunk a baby nigger into a trash can, force feed niggers KFC

The children born to one parent who's a US citizen and one who's a US national are US citizens.
Melania was a US national who became a legal citizen.

usimmigration.org/articles/u-s-citizen-vs-u-s-national-what-is-the-difference

You fucking retarded nigger.

Attached: 5g75864768363890618394060.jpg (825x623, 155K)

That fucking hand on the hip pose is 100% roastie. Death to any whore who actually does it.