youtube.com/watch?v=Qh8rpFTVBuM
youtu.be/5AMisErozm8
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jewish-population-of-the-world
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FCOSQAfgfPI
youtube.com/watch?v=C2hTwaa3u3k
theamericanconservative.com/articles/welcome-to-the-hellfire-club/
youtu.be/vszCgc8I-9Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2019 US Congress jews (1.4% of the US population)

youtube.com/watch?v=Qh8rpFTVBuM

Senate (18% jewish, 1,300% over-representation)

Tammy Baldwin (D)
Bernie Sanders (I)
Ron Wyden (D)
Chuck Schumer (D)
Jacky Rosen (D)
Ben Cardin (D)
Chris Van Hollen (D)
Richard Blumenthal (D)
Dianne Feinstein (D)

House (8% jewish, 600% over-representation)

Adam Schiff (D)
Brad Sherman (D)
Pete Aguilar (D)
Alan Lownethal (D)
Mike Levin (D)
Susan Davis (D)
Ed Perlmutter (D)
Bill Posey (R)
Lois Frankel (D)
Ted Deutch (D)
Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D)
Jan Schakowsky (D)
Brad Schneider (D)
Abby Finkenaur (D)
John Yarmuth (D)
Jamie Raskin (D)
Elissa Slotkin (D)
Andy Levin (D)
Dean Phillips (D)
Josh Gottheimer (D)
Lee Zeldin (R)
Jerrold Nadler (D)
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D)
Max Rose (D)
Eliot Engel (D)
Nita Lowey (D)
Suzanne Bonamici (D)
David Cicilline (D)
David Kustoff (R)
Steve Cohen (D)
Elaine Luria (D)
Kim Schrier (D)

Attached: (((elites))).jpg (1452x869, 289K)

He's still dropping redpills on da boomers.

Amazing, you have less Jews in office than Australia does.

the dude has young children

And? He clearly has fucked young children too.

Years of shilling for Bush the Lesser and his gaggle of NeoCohens while they killed millions and made untold billions has molded Tucker into the principled and steadfast conservative he is today.

Fox is fucked, just as bad as the rest
youtu.be/5AMisErozm8

Attached: 1B695315-CF9E-4B8E-BEB5-65F2D4F620A0.jpg (1104x745, 176K)

Most networks aren't talking about it. You clearly haven't been watching cable news.

>2019 US Congress jews (1.4% of the US population)
Is this accurate as of 2019?

>Fox is fucked, just as bad as the rest
Why can't more people understand this?

We already knew the other networks and talkheads were compromised. I just want to drive it in that Tucker is no different since a lot of people here are in denial.

1 of 4

Attached: Book Excerpt from Impeach Trump and Die, Frazzledrip 1 of 4.png (911x689, 55K)

It's 1.7%, though most just round to 2%

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jewish-population-of-the-world

2 of 4

Attached: Book Excerpt from Impeach Trump and Die, Frazzledrip 2 of 4.png (917x591, 45K)

3 of 4

Attached: Book Excerpt from Impeach Trump and Die, Frazzledrip 3 of 4.png (872x662, 60K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FCOSQAfgfPI
So he’s not compromised?

Apologize.

>STILL hasn't talked about Epstein
He did tonight

4 of 4

Attached: Book Excerpt from Impeach Trump and Die, Frazzledrip 4 of 4.png (876x575, 61K)

Sun, moon, truth user
Due time

He talked about Epstein today you fucking idiot

Link? I found the one from a couple days ago.

Tucker is a mouthpiece paid millions to speak for billionaires

Wtf is this? Fan fiction?

What did he say

Faggot, he had a segment tonight, his guest opened with 'this is how revolutions begin'

Ptojecting much?

Tucker has been falsely accused of rape
knows to wait for facts

Attached: medium_2016-11-21-9b7d2470a3.jpg (700x450, 225K)

At least we both have a kike in chief?

There are facts, MSM is just all owned by the same corporations. If Tucker talked off script they would probably literally cut off his balls.

Attached: .jpg (1016x634, 122K)

Attached: bilderberg group_1.jpg (2500x2154, 703K)

Fuck him. So is Gavin McInnes. Anyone within arms reach of money will always sell out unless they have so much money that money doesnt matter anymore

>It's 1.7%, though most just round to 2%
>jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jewish-population-of-the-world
Thanks. Interesting. That's absolutely crazy. People should be outraged at this.

He’s just focusing on lightbulb head talking shit about him

You're a saint

As expected from millionaire who is funded by billionaires.

>Because it inevitably leads to the blackpill for a lot of people. Fox is actually successful at being a lot more deceptive than the lefty news outlets, because it's convinced right wingers that there's still people in the establishment who care about them. Fox is probably the biggest reason why America hasn't seen Civil War 2.0 by now.
Sure. I like to see it as reality. Ant that goes for the UK, Canada, etc. There are no politicians at this point who work for White European peoples in any of these countries anymore. Trudeau, Theresa May, Merkel, Macron, etc. are all more worried about making Muslims and pajeets and Africans happy than their own people.

People are far more afraid of the social consequences of possibly being labeled an antisemite or racist.
Why do you think all these kike journos jump at the chance to absolutely ruin random joes who break the mold?
People see that and are mind-whipped into associating the pain of having your life fall apart (losing your job, divorce, social ostricization).
Combine this with the ever increasing push to debt slavery and people refuse to even think about questioning any official narrative.

This you fucking retard

On tonight's show we will not talk about Epstein. It's of no value. People have asked me to. I'm not going to.

This is why: we have a mass round up of illegals that have invaded our great country. They're to be deported... by the thousands. Great job Mr. President. I applaude you on keeping your promise.

That's what's important to the country. Criminal aliens breaking our sacred law. The nation can rest another night... in peace.

They want me to put down the president by bringing up the Lolita Express. I won't. But you who should? Ex-president Clinton.

Ah yes, good ol' Bill.

You see ladies and gentlemen... this is why you have to be careful with the left wing media. It's very anti-semitical.

All praises to Israel tonight as Iran actually tried to capture a British ship... wow. It never ends. It seems president Trump was right again!

How much money do you get to shill false information? I need a summer job.

You retarded shill he talked about it today

Is this accurate still? I thought that Fox News was now owned by Disney?

>Fuck him. So is Gavin McInnes.
Exactly. Didn't McInness get millions for his involvement with VICE? McInnes is part of the problem. None of these e-celebs are any good, because all they care about are their shekels. They really don't give a shit about their race, White genocide, etc. They don't give a fuck. Molyneux, etc. only care about money.

Attached: 1553382704663.jpg (639x480, 32K)

Even his boomer viewers on various youtube channels have noticed this shit. Remember this guy still defends Session to this very day. He has always been a rich elite telling us what he thought we wanted to hear.

Supposedly Fox News was seperate from the deal but even if so Rupert Murdoch has been turning over control to his liberal cuckadoo children.

He knows the whole situation is over the head of most boomers.

He gets paid a shit ton on speaking circuit and brags about being bestfriends with every kike and going to "christmas dinner" at the local DC chinese restaurant full of high powered DC jews. swear to god he said it's the Carlson family tradition. he's a turbo shabos goy who will bootlick anyone for a check

derrr ya red pillz man....pls tell us what exactly has changed since Tucker got his 7pm/9pm/8pm show 5 years ago? jack shit. he's just a goy rocking you to sleep

Its because Rupert Murdoch is likely palsy walsy with Epstein. Probably his filthy sons, too.

Attached: 1552494421526.jpg (381x469, 105K)

probably a closet queer like every other boarding school dandy in DC

He broke my heart tbqhfamalam.

>Gavin let's shove things up our ass and openly advocate for hitting people and literally naming my show get off my lawn boomer McGinness
He is charismatic but look at his tattoos and former life you think he just magically got WOKE some day or is he still the same guy who co founded vice media being your fake uncle trying to lead you off a gay cliff?
>INB4 muh d&c
Start a local non political fitness or shooting club and never ever talk about politics and if anyone comes in and talks a bunch of glow nigger shit send them away. The entire alt reich is a bunch of jews and a lot of them are nasty I'll make an exception for Tommy he's probably jewish but he's ok but I don't trust Gavin sorry he is such an SJW just look at him. His tats his glasses his wife everything but his pretty words. Use your judgement I guess I can't convince you just tell you why I think this.

He did tonight

whose dad is a spook, likely tucker too

Sry feels like I'm spamming thread but his very boomer audience are the Q boomers who are way into all of this and they're furious at him even yesterday for not mentioning it.

>Trump lets in literally millions of illegal since 2016
>deports 1,000
>awesome job Mr president!
imagine being this gullible

About to watch. This will cheer me up a lot.

Replace "Russian"

Attached: 1561498993652.jpg (768x1024, 173K)

>have productive gig redpilling normies
>everyone knows epstein is going up on a rope
>everyone knows that others will be implicated
>decide to wait until openly calling for consequences won't get your redpilling gig shitcanned
>somehow this makes you a shill
>this is what plebbitors actually believe

Link or I don't believe you he normally covers things the day they happen that's why people like him.

>every other news source has talked about it except for me out of safetey for my career
So you're a bitch Carl?

He did talk about Epstein, but not at the beginning of the episode, toward the end of it and in fact his guest while he was discussing Epstein was some slick, younger right-wing guy who was putting it in very eloquent terms

>fewer

BRO he talked about it on tonight's episode even had a guest on about
Kys tranny

ok thank you around 23:00 in this link youtube.com/watch?v=C2hTwaa3u3k
haven't watched it all but it's real at least so thanks

No. Murdoch is a slippery cunt. News Corp bought out most of the local over the air networks while keeping their cable trademarks. The real money is in parting dumb cunts from their money to convince even bigger retards to advertise on the five o clock news.

>poltards still trying to find a savior in their jew media

Attached: +telling+you+what+to+think+whos+the+good++_14cecdb59a0864eb64e13360138e3ac6.jpg (894x712, 193K)

Yes

Gavin sucks but your whole
>there is no way a man could become wealthy, start a family, and somehow become more conservative as he ages
Argument is total balls.

You will stay waiting, Tucker is a kike puppet.

This is what I'm going to do with normie Boomer conservatives, then I'll say, "Ooops. I mean Jews, not Russians."

He already did it, it’s been posted over and over in this thread.

Attached: Dealing with this shit again.jpg (533x400, 115K)

Attached: get2.gif (320x240, 1.05M)

every hour of MSNBC has done an Epstein slot since his arrest

And you will soon be reunited with your amigos who have been overstaying their welcome here

show them the Russian one and say "wouldn't that be terrible if that were true" and when they say yes, show them it with the word replaced and say "wouldn't that be terrible if that were true" and you will mindfuck the boomer

Attached: 1445124344299.jpg (533x751, 62K)

Dogshit brain faggots he talked about it tonight.

somehow this connects to this ...mmmk...

Attached: cosmic-rays_01e www_hko_gov_hk.jpg (500x407, 23K)

This is the article which Tuck referred to

theamericanconservative.com/articles/welcome-to-the-hellfire-club/

Lies I just watched tonights show, he talked for 10 minutes on Epstein

youtu.be/vszCgc8I-9Q

Attached: Capture+_2019-07-11-20-46-11.png (717x564, 445K)

those are just the ones that arent closeted jews. you cant tell me pelosi isnt a jew. her daughter looks like a Yenta from an Israeli hilltop settlement. they like to pose as catholics.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (680x600, 52K)

he discussed it today, sage

Doens't cover one topic "compromised"
Holly fuck you libs are retarded.

he talked about him tonight you fucking moron

Wtf are u talking about he had an entire segment on him and Acosta.

Yer right. I guess we should all just give up and go home. Let’s throw in the towel, boys

Keep em coming

OP confirmed faggot

Does he connect Epstein with Trump or does he deflect to the other party like a good goy?

>inbf pol is a kike qboomer when it comes to donnie

Attached: muh pizzagate.jpg (470x470, 56K)

Did he mention how Epstein like NXIVM is all Jews?

aren't you guys only like 6/150?

>Terry Bean
>Ed Buck
>Carlos Danger
Democrats

tell Teddy Spaghetti that nobody cares about adult men fucking 14 year olds. Let us know once they arrest the pizzagate satanists that rape/murder the pre-pubescent children.