Does anyone here really give a shit or even support Palestinian

Inb4
>yuusss cuz da jooz
Do you guys just pretend to support them because you don't like Israel?
Why not let the Jews wipe them out ? The muzzies would get fucked and the Jews would no longe be able to dangle the holocaust in your face like a sweaty ballsack.

Attached: palestine-flag.jpg (1080x607, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passover_massacre
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DEATH TO ISRAEL. Palestine will get their land back.

Yes. My heart goes out to them.

No one cares about Israel, we are just sick of parasitIc kikes destroing America, stealing trillions in tech, finances and having to fight wars for Jewish supremacist agendas

Middle Easterners don't even give a shit about Palestinians. There are currently anti-Palestinian laws in Lebanon.
If Israel was a not a Jewish state but an Italian one, Palestinians would have far less supporters.

lol no

palestinians are shit tier people

I support Palestine in killing Jews yes.

I think both need to be glassed

this.
The United States, Britain and Israel are most responsible for the chaos in the ME.

I support Palestine to piss off nickel niggers, boomers and neocons.

>not using a fictitious "muh antisemitism" argument
>if Israel was Italian

>and the Jews would no longe be able to dangle the holocaust in your face
Yes, the Jews will stop milking the holohoax if we give them more land.

Attached: lul.gif (500x200, 490K)

It's a hypothetical to show that most people in that region are anti Israel because they happen to dislike Jews more than Palestinians. This is obvious but it needs to be spelled out to arrogant/dimwitted Westerners every now and then.

>implying region hasn't been at war for the last 6000 years, before Israel, America and Britain were invented as words
>hurr durr it's the evil Kuffar who are at fault
The region is shit because proper national states were not developed, unlike Europe after Westphalia agreement.

Jews were given their own chunk of land in Russia called the Jewish Autonomous Oblast. Jews knew they weren’t wanted in the Middle East and they still mass migrated there.

Turks are occupying Cyprus, which is right next to the Middle East. Orthodox Christian have to face Ottoman remnants. Where's the Middle Eastern outrage? Even Middle Eastern Orthodox Christians who still have a connection to Hellenic culture don't care. Because the Turks, in the eyes of Middle Easterners, are not as bad as Jews.

I stand in solidarity with Hamas.

Real white men support Palestine. Their cause is one of liberty and the right to self-determination, which was perfidiously taken from them at the point of a Jewish bayonet and Jewish bombs planted by terrorists like the Stern Gang and Irgun. Not to mention the (((British Army))) disarmed them before this wave of terror was unleashed against their villages.

And Israel does the same to Christians. They have smeared Churches before and called for the invasion of Iraq which resulted in the death of many Christians.

I think Palestinians deserve to have political rights and a nation but the only way I see it working is Israel giving up being a Jewish state or Jordan, Egypt, Lebanon, and Syria just giving them citizenship. I guess none of that will happen.

Attached: 2CBA82E8-CDBD-4487-9441-6014D6CAC87D.png (750x1334, 892K)

Self-respecting Whites aren't supposed to care about which Semite should own an overrated land.
Are you going to start whining about Rwanda too or Central African Republic?
It's not anywhere as bad as what Turkey did. Millions of Christians cease to exist in Anatolia, where Christianity developed early on in Antioch.
Israel also doesn't kill people for trying to accept the Gospel. Apostasy from Islam to Christianity is a death sentence from Iran to Gaza.
Ironically even the Turks tolerate apostasy to some acceptable level...

In 2002 this Palestinian Chad blew up 140 Jews during Passover festivities annihilating 30 of them. This man deserves some respect.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passover_massacre

Also reminder that OP is a kike shill and that all kikes need to die.

Attached: Abdel-Basset Odeh.png (450x600, 311K)

o y v e y

Palestinians claim they are pure Levantines. If they were smart, they would have renounced Arabic identity, adopted a Canaanite language and overtook Israel from within. Maybe they'd have called themselves "the true Israelis". They could arguably still keep Islam. Israel couldn't play the victim claiming those Palestinians are Arab's fifth column, since the Palestinians would have renounced Arabness. But the Palestinians want to have their cake (being "arab") and eat it too (trying to be nationalist in the Levant, which isn't in Arabia).

A large portion of Israeli society, which is secular, would likely accept the Palestinians as they accepted Yemenis and Ethiopians. They just hate Arabs, ironically enough. Perhaps just like Turks and Iranians do.

>If they were smart, they would have renounced Arabic identity, adopted a Canaanite language
Are you dumb?
>They just hate Arabs
Yeah you're dumb.

>Remember goy theres only two sides, good and bad, so you gotta either pick jews or muslims!
I pick white christians to reclaim the land, the entire Outremer, Egypt, Byzantium, and the rest of the Mediterranean should be reclaimed by white christians and governed by crusader states.

because throughout history Jews have ONLY had problems with arabs

You're a retard subhuman who can't even grasp last decade of Middle Eastern events, let alone the last 2 centuries.
If you had the synapses, I'd tell you to learn Arabic and familiarize yourself with Palestinian politics and mentality.
>Israelis totally don't have a problem with Arabs, despite being ok with Samaritans, Arameans, We wuzing Phoenicians, etc...
You're a retard.

Currently, the reason why a lot of Israelis would reject Palestinians is because they cling to Arabness. It's an ethnic conflict first and foremost. If Palestinians adopted an identity that's closer to Israelis, they'd be less problems.

desu, I dunno if I have ever seen a more Jewish looking Palestinian.

Fuck muslims

Would an American be arrested in the US for drawing an Anti-Christian graffiti? The fact that Israel does arrests shows you're having a problem coming up with a solid stance.

Fuck off shitskin brainlet. The only reason the Jews tolerate those other minorities is because they don't threaten their demographics while the Palestinians do. Meanwhile Israelis suck the dick of the real Arabs of the gulf.
Palestinians don't need to change their language or anything else, they have the right to speak whatever language they want and adopt whatever culture they want. They don't need to change anything to appease someone else you fucktard. Also no one even knows what Caananite language sounded like so kill yourself.

Nope. No one wants these monkeys.

Fuck off

>shitskin brainlet.
You're projecting.

>The only reason the Jews tolerate those other minorities is because they don't threaten their demographics while the Palestinians do.
Wrong. Ashkenazim went from being a majority to minority.
>Meanwhile Israelis suck the dick of the real Arabs of the gulf.
Oh so it's not Arabs of the Gulf following Israel? You retards can't keep up your farce lmao.
>Palestinians don't need to change their language
Well considering they currently lack a culture of their own...
>they have the right to speak whatever language they want and adopt whatever culture they want.
This sounds like a SJW rant, like the idiots who think blacks can claim being Egyptian.

>Also no one even knows what Caananite language sounded like so kill yourself.
Hebrew is a Canaanite dialect you triggered retard.

You're probably a Palestinian subhuman yourself, getting mad over simple truths.

Palestinians don't really threaten our demographics anymore, Jews are heaving more children

Fuck you're dumb.

>hurr durr languages can't be revived
Only an uneducated subhuman would actually think this. A bunch of kikes managed to revive Hebrew, yet subhumans who We WUZ about being an ancient people lack the necessary IQ to recreate their supposed ancestors' language. No wonder why Palestinians keep getting owned over and over.
You're a retard who didn't even know about Israel until you came to Jow Forums.

>Ashkenazim went from being a majority to minority.
Was I talking about Ashkenazim you fucking brainlet? No I was talking about Jews in general.
>Oh so it's not Arabs of the Gulf following Israel? You retards can't keep up your farce lmao.
No argument found as expected.
>Well considering they currently lack a culture of their own...
Ahhh, the seething Jew shill exposes himself.
>This sounds like a SJW rant
Another deflection.
>Hebrew is a Canaanite dialect you triggered retard.
And modern-day Hebrew is a reconstructed fraud that sounds nothing like original Hebrew.
>You're probably a Palestinian subhuman yourself, getting mad over simple truths.
Hahaha, the Jew projecting as usual.

Kill yourself kike.

>Only an uneducated subhuman would actually think this. A bunch of kikes managed to revive Hebrew
Stupid fucking Jew thinks Hebrew was revived as it originally was spoken.
Kill yourself before I find you and do it for you.

Attached: Palestine Israel fertility rate.png (589x550, 21K)

"Palestinians" are just Arabs, most of the "Palestinians" in Gaza have Egyptian surnames, give me a name of a "Palestinian" author from the 1700s

Hey Yair, how is it going you disgusting lying Jew?

Attached: Netanyahu Yair.png (1104x828, 1.05M)

It's going fine, how are you?

Oh you're that idiotic Palestinian living in Canada who keeps claiming that Ashkenazi Jews are basically Persians.
>Was I talking about Ashkenazim
You weren't because you're too dumb to know Jews aren't a single race.
>No argument found as expected.
Refuting your poor attempt at coming up with a refutation is an argument in itself.
>Ahhh, the seething Jew shill exposes himself.
Ah so not a shitskin anymore huh? You're still a braindead Palestinian shitskin. No one in the Middle East likes you. Imagine needing Israelis to exist so people feel a tiny bit of sympathy because the only group that is more disliked than Palestinians are Israelis.

Palestinians betrayed Jordan, Lebanon and Syria. They also betrayed Kuwait. Why haven't you vermin been cleansed out is beyond anyone.

>Another deflection.
A description of your rant isn't a deflection, it's a reflection. Learn the difference, it could save your life.

>And modern-day Hebrew is a reconstructed fraud that sounds nothing like original Hebrew.
Linguists of various backgrounds list modern Hebrew as the revival of Biblical Hebrew. It's much closer to it than Arabic is.

>Hahaha, the Jew projecting as usual.
I'm not a Jew. Though you did open up your post with calling others a brainlet shitskin even when that's your biography.
>Stupid fucking Jew thinks Hebrew was revived as it originally was spoken.
Language revival is never meant to be an attempt at remaking the language exactly as it was. There are modern words in the Hebrew vocabulary. It's an attempt to recreate Biblical Hebrew to be more modern, yet still qualifying as a Canaanite dialect.

Now the accents/pronounciation of Israelis can be said to be non-Semitic but that's not excuse for Palestinians to not be reviving another Canaanite dialect. We both know that your "people" are good at achieving nothing. Even at terrorism, they're outclassed by Lebanese and other Middle Easterners.

What good are you at? You need Iran to direct you.

You know the day is coming soon where we will hunt you down and kill every single one of you. You realize it's coming soon right?
I can literally find you and kill you on your doorstep you fucking lying sack of shit kike.
I've already doxxed plenty of lying kike shills like you.

Attached: Jews always lie.jpg (967x729, 526K)

I'm not so sure Palestine exists anymore. From what I've heard it's just an extended concentration camp now. More of a formality.

All semites are equal in being subhumans

Pale of settlement