Ufo sightings stopped the exact moment when everyone started carrying high quality cameras in their pocket

>ufo sightings stopped the exact moment when everyone started carrying high quality cameras in their pocket

What a coincidence :^)

Attached: flying-saucer-3d-model_D.jpg (800x800, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/TURKEYCASEBOOK
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrogravitics
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's almost like aliens are from a highly advanced society and are well aware of the increase in cameras among the local fauna, and therefore we take new measures not to be seen.

The aliens obviously knew they had to start taking precautions.

Except they didn't stop, retard.

Except when they crash next to some gas huffing abo shit posting on his didgeridoo... right?

The UFO flap of the 70s was like that clown panic a few years back with people having fun bullshitting eachother and making fake pics and putting lights on kites, etc.

Go take a video of a moving plane with your phone camera in the middle of the night and show me how good the quality is.

What a coincidence :^)

Attached: jew population.jpg (1554x1466, 555K)

there has never been a single convincing UFO video.
prove me wrong.

What the fuck is up with abos believing in ayyys?

ayys are a new sort of mystic curtain the glowniggers hide behind.
Why do aliens do anal probes?

This

they know what's up. they're crafty buggers.

>the rise of UFO sightings in 1960s Mew Mexico is directly correlated with the US testing stealth aircraft in 1960s New Mexico

what a coincidence :^)

I don't believe in ayyys you stupid fucking seppo.
It's military aircraft.
UFOs always have been military aircraft.

Does this look fake to you?

youtube.com/user/TURKEYCASEBOOK

same thing happened with ghosts and miracles. strange that.

they never stopped, you never looked. there are thousands of hours of ufo footage on youtube alone.

You should reconsider, kid.

Attached: ayys.jpg (304x166, 4K)

>we

Attached: 58C0F130-BB9E-490C-B8F3-6A1C7A21E528.gif (292x322, 1.18M)

>ufo sightings stopped
What?
There are still plenty of sightings by both the civilian populace and our militaries.

Reconsider what?
That UFOs use a technology designed in the 1920's?

Fuck off to /x/ you retarded niggers

See, we can provide you recent footage of ayys and their craft. Something OP claimed didn't exist.

Can you provide anything to substantiate this claim of yours, which on its face sounds just as absurd as ayys visiting Earth, despite us having proof.

Of course you can't. You just want to be a contrarian retard. Don't argue if you can't back your shit up nerd.

Except for the 50,000 examples of how this thread is a dead end

OKAY SERIOUSLY WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS

Attached: 20190621_022335.jpg (3264x2448, 269K)

ORB BOTTOM LEFT NOTE I AM FACING EAST

Attached: 20190621_022328.jpg (3264x2448, 264K)

It’s like how large scale white on black police brutality ended once cops started wearing cameras and microphones

>we

Attached: th.jpg (474x312, 11K)

>POOF

Space NIggers Tongue My Anus

Attached: 20190621_022323.jpg (3264x2448, 259K)

Life is so rare and the universe is so vast that it's almost absurd to think about aliens.

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 15K)

No they didn't stop

Actually, there is still footage being captured on smartphones and digital cameras.

seriously though goys wut is it?

also
>INB4 Transformer
where is this at flying in the Sky?

Attached: light0001.webm (720x1280, 2.8M)

yeah nigger right here

Attached: ayy0002.webm (460x818, 1.94M)

>coincidence
or maybe an alien race smart enough to build flying spacecraft is also smart enough to stop their human testing program once there are smartphones everywhere

Attached: 7_JewsInSpace.jpg (620x936, 114K)

Attached: ayy0001.webm (1280x720, 1.09M)

stupid nigger

Attached: ayy0003.webm (480x360, 1.77M)

> UFO sightings suddenly stop when everybody started looking down

Why I cannot understand

Attached: 1562875342782.webm (460x252, 622K)

if the NYC december UFO was a transformer exploding how did the lights come back on after is stopped? it magically fixed itself in zero seconds after exploding? checkmate electrical engineers.

Attached: sol0001.webm (958x544, 2.89M)

I think this one was a failed test of a rocket or missile.

This is my problem with morons.
You expect me to be a personal search engine for you.
How about this for an answer?
Fuck off and learn to research the topic you are supposedly so interested in.

yeah its BS its the Ye-Zeus / Indra the Storm God come back to fight that faggot Cronus and his Lizard Cronies

Attached: a0004.jpg (1920x1080, 236K)

HAHAHAAHAHAHSHHSHSHSHSSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSSHSHAHAHSHAHAHAHAH i swear /x/ fags have an explanation to everything. But none of you guys could explain why my dad left us 10 years ago

it was ......
(((them)))

Attached: a0005.jpg (1800x1006, 191K)

Based digits. It's also fun to think about ayyes. Imagining what they could look like is entertaining. Thinking on possible ways to one day meet them is fun. Imagination drives progress.

Attached: a0002.jpg (700x462, 45K)

>we
ayyyyy lmao always knew kangaroos were fucking weird

Attached: 1500994639994.jpg (432x444, 43K)

>Imagine

Attached: a0003.jpg (410x381, 48K)

>accepting the premise of this stupid topic

Attached: r0004.png (1150x1438, 3.65M)

Imagine my shoe up your ass Travis.

Attached: naked-man-covering-oneself-yellow-600w-87751483.jpg (400x620, 23K)

The Nazis made UFOs. They weren't alien.

fine ill do it myself

Attached: 1562639092945.jpg (535x600, 96K)

sounds comfy

Attached: 1562350893874.gif (250x374, 497K)

This one is actually interesting

>we

Uh, I think the ayys shitpost with that black knight satellite...

Attached: 1561503752572.gif (256x192, 2.12M)

Blue / Amber Orbs anything metallic not so much

Attached: r0005.jpg (1280x960, 740K)

UFO's are drones from the jews

they haven't stopped
they're still as shitty quality as ever and you have the fake cg ones that are the only ones with a steady camera and close ups

except they didn't

The ufo sightings attributed to "aliens" are human designed and built flying craft. There were plenty of odd sightings only a decade or so ago and I'm sure they figured out to play it much safer since then as the camera phone tech has improved and become an extension of everybody's arm.

But then there is also the fact people spend more time lookin at their phones and not looking up at the sky. Also, our eyes don't do well going from a bright lit screen to dark night skies, so we miss a lot we wouldn't have before.

the Jews are not shit take me for my word
>Sloppy Bob MoJob

Attached: h0017.jpg (1421x682, 117K)

What are you talking about ufo sightings are still incredibly frequent

That's swamp gas

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrogravitics
tl:dr; positive capacitors over 50k~ volts produce lift

>we

Get out of here space nigger

They're wishing stars. City fellas don't know about them.

POST THE REAL IMAGE YOU WONT

FUUUCK

was it that? or did we all just stop paying attention around the same time any retard could cgi that shit so good you couldnt tell fake from real?

Fuck off space nigger were full
But you can crash on the moon if you want

>we
Fuck off we're full go crash on the moon or something

>We
At least you fucking abos admit you aren't human

Attached: 1557854269484.jpg (700x835, 157K)

Attached: 1561050370716.png (1200x1287, 331K)

Attached: 1560327342955m.jpg (576x1024, 115K)

Quick rundown me because Google search just brings up kids books

Nice try.
I literally photographed extraterrestrial vehicles flying over Oregon with my iPhone in 2014.

you dont have a couch or some shit? those Nazis are dicks they stole my bike last time

Attached: a0005.jpg (800x445, 135K)

also to be clear wikipedias version of events for this amounts to "a pile of shit", research the topic elsewhere, like the video where they are celebrating a sucessful test before the military classified it and pretend it doesnt exist.

The reason the clear photos are not public is that they are covered up by the MIB, who are themselves aliens, and show up whenever someone sees a real one.

Implying if you were from an advanced civilization allowing fucking jews to run free and kill everyone.

Just burning meteors. There's a story that you should make a wish when you see one. Light pollution makes them invisible in most cases. Those in the webm are large.

Attached: precautions.jpg (300x199, 11K)

tippity toppity jej

its a blink 182 psyop

They couldn't hack film cameras.

These.

There haven't really been compelling 'disc' pics since long before mobile phones.

Besides that, there's all kinds of distance footage out there, just have some agency to look through it on Youtube.

Advancements in cloaking technology? Though this would likely mean that either aliens are not that much more advanced than we are, or the crafts are manmade.

The MIB of some older "alleged" reports have been almost machine like in their manners and speech, but have become more fluid and lifelike later on. Why is that?

Aliens were the ones who supplied the technology

discs aren't even used anymore. Glow in the darks realized they could make more efficient and less conspicuous aircraft if they dropped the same power plant into a flying wing. this is why a lot of the modern UFOs are described as big black deltas wing triangle sort of deals.

The sightings dropped because everyone started looking down at their phones.

underrated post

>MIB machine like

I don't know where you get this idea.
One of the earliest reports of the MIB was that of Albert K. Bender, who described them as aliens who looked like humans in dark suits and bowler-hats, and did not behave machine-like but human-like.

That F-18 sure had a shitty camera on it.

>why ayys anal probe

For bacteria collection.

>These men visited him in his house and communicated with him telepathically.
Well, that's definitely not human technology if that happened.

>I don't know where you get this idea.
Some random stuff i read long ago. Guess it was bullshit