What the hell is wrong with her?

liveleak.com/view?t=uJBev_1562758885

Attached: merkel j fox.gif (640x360, 1.89M)

she trembles at rising german nationalism

I mean it's only one guy in germany but ohhhh too spicey for her

Are there any physicians here who can provide an explanation for why she's having these seizures?

She wants Big Black Dick.
All White Women want it.

everyone pretending it isn't happening is the strangest thing about it.

Maybe its guilt

could it be bad immigrant meat?

Ran out of baby blood. Same thing happened to Hillary. It’s a withdrawal symptom.

Demons.

This is what Hillary was doing before losing to Trump. It's an omen.

Kuru. Cannibal sickness. The Clinton bitch is very likely Patient Zero for the Transatlantic Bridge (That club she's in with May and Merkel, if it still goes by that name that is; I think Blair set it up way back when), as she seems to be the only one who went to Papua (where the disease originates) its incubation period before the shakings hit.

A heads-up: Kuru is a cannibal disease. Something to do with the way the body processes prions in the meat of blood relatives IIRC, first observed in the funerary cannibalism of native tribes.

She is always shaking when outside out in the middle of something and music playing usually. She must have credible threats on her life and she is getting really nervous out in open spaces. If there is any hi def footage someone check and see if her eyes are looking around a lot or if she is excessively looking all around before whatever ceremony starts.

The walls are closing in.

Obvious Anglo sphere cuck Canada or straya ?

Attached: 1562877005563.jpg (202x212, 29K)

she's a disgrace to the german body and blood. there are probably so many vengeful spirits around her whispering to her that her days are numbered.

she got a 5g antenna installed near her home

There are hundreds of conditions that can cause tremors. It could be something as simple as anxiety, or it could be early onset Parkinsons or MS.

Considering the evidence we have is that she seems affected under specific conditions, I'm leaning towards anxiety. She seems absolutely fine 99% of the time. She might have developed a case of general anxiety disorder and it could be manifesting itself in agoraphobia and scopophobia.

Parkinson's I guess

DNST3 coming to the surface

Is that a faceswap?

She has the same condition as her father, who also developed a tremmor at this stage of his life.

Is it me or did she gain weight lately?
Can diabetes cause this?

Attached: 1496548198842.jpg (500x500, 109K)

The one where she's in pink is dramatic enough to cause her to start swaying almost enough to lose her balance. You can kind of see it spread as it starts up. Pretty dramatic episode.

Kuru disease...

It’s liberal elite thing...

Attached: 6FF74FED-6D5B-4BEF-9C7F-471327F252AD.jpg (2100x2100, 507K)

tell me im wrong

Attached: 22111.jpg (640x640, 90K)

Are there any German scientists here who can provide a technology to wipe out half of Japan?

the dark lord is unhappy with performance

Why the fuck should we? They're at least actual allies of ours.

Nah it's the fucking children of the fucking corn m8, honestly. That's the guy who gave epstein a 18 month work in your office if you want prison sentence for noncing

Attached: 1562874287993m.jpg (873x1024, 129K)

Germany why did you guys choose this fat grandma as the leader of your 4th Reich?

she can't hold her form, her energy is dwindling. we're living in the end times, everything will be revealed that which was hidden.

Her supply of exsanguination from terrified children has dried up and her body is failing because she and her cabal have failed their masters.

she has the shakes from trying stop being a hardcore alcoholic.

Attached: 1502638966050.gif (420x314, 755K)

it's really just you and your dad who want that. kys

The way "our" system works is that the vote cattle "elect" half of the parliament, with the parties internally appointing the other half. This usually involves a lot of lobbyism. The resulting body, the Bundestag, then elects the Federal Chancellor independently of the actual population. In plain English this means: She is not technically elected by the people. She is elected by the "people" who make a profession of atoning for our supposed collective guilt by doling out our money to the subhumans. In fact, given that her predecessor tried to avoid German troops going to Iraq with Bush in what was then, after all, ruled an aggression war of the type we're supposedly oath-bound to never wage again, some people consider the no-confidence vote against him and subsequent appointment of Her Of The Many Chins (who is fluent in Hebrew to the point where she adresses the Knesset in it and traces her paternal line to Polish Jews who have a history of fighting Germany, although she supposedly is a Protestant and her father totally studied Lutheran theology in the communist GDR where actual Lutheran theologists were often known to martyr themselves by fire in protest against state-sanctioned abuse of Christians) a sort of lobbyist putsch.

easy
>Kuru (disease) The term kuru derives from the Fore word kuria or guria ("to shake")

Attached: HillaryTongue.jpg (900x575, 74K)

The demons are trying to get out.

I want to see the German people rise up, strong, and proud again.

>traces her paternal line to Polish Jew
Is Merkel Jewish? It would not surprise me. I knew about her involvement as a student with communism.