Brit/pol/ - Destined For Blues Edition

>Crews attend third bin fire in Thanet this week.
theisleofthanetnews.com/2019/07/13/crews-attend-third-bin-fire-in-a-week-at-invicta-house/

>Nigel Farage: 'If Boris wants a fight, hold my jacket'
telegraph.co.uk/politics/2019/07/12/nigel-farage-boris-wants-fight-hold-jacket/

>Arsonist sets fire to bin area at block of flats in Loughborough
leicestermercury.co.uk/news/leicester-news/arsonist-sets-fire-bin-area-3086681

>Morrissey says Nigel Farage should be Prime Minister
pinknews.co.uk/2019/06/26/morrissey-nigel-farage-prime-minister/

>Lowestoft fire crew tackle early morning bin blaze
lowestoftjournal.co.uk/news/bin-fire-tackled-in-lowestoft-1-6156627

>Ann Widdecombe Screams About Brexit While Losing Crystal Maze
metro.co.uk/2019/07/12/ann-widdecombe-screaming-about-brexit-while-losing-crystal-maze-challenge-is-strangest-thing-youll-see-today-10234375/

Attached: 1556053509705[1].jpg (638x850, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/politics/brexit-party-richard-tice-darroch-18206347
youtube.com/watch?v=tucqiAWyQjM
theisleofthanetnews.com/2019/07/13/fourth-fire-in-one-week-at-invicta-house-second-in-less-than-12-hours/
youtube.com/watch?v=MJKoCNsDAq4
bitchute.com/video/ushgj0d3ljdE/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why does this intimidate you so much???

Attached: 1F842F20-D88C-4BDA-BC3B-B427F565ACC0.jpg (640x702, 40K)

Why is eddie so crazy

Attached: norf.png (759x819, 582K)

Meant to post this kino

Attached: norf.jpg (1024x272, 47K)

im not eddie you virgin

Attached: hello i am huwhite24.jpg (640x373, 70K)

I dated a girl named Laura when I was around twelve years old and she was the same age. Laura was a close friend of the girl I fancied most in school, who was shyer and less precocious. At the Christmas fair in school, which was held after school in the gym building, my mother had agreed to man a stall selling carved wooden objects. Rough boys were hanging around the stall picking things up and looking like they were about to steal or break them. I stood nearby feeling frustrated and angry, seeing my mother worried that they were causing trouble. Luckily they went away in the end. My friend came over and say Laura was asking about me and if I wanted to go talk to her. She was with the girl I ended up going out with ("AT") at another stall, but I could tell she had just looked over at me. I went to talk to her and then my other friend was about to sing in the choir so we walked over to watch the choir. In school the next week AT and Laura walked over to where I was playing near the bus bay. While talking, Laura looked away and AT mouthed "Do you want to go out with her?" and I panicked and pretended not to understand, and then Laura looked back so she stopped. I rushed away and climbed a tree with no foliage on it and then got AT's attention and mouthed "Yes I will". Soon after I had curry and chips for food in the canteen and walked across the redgra up to the bus bay where my friends hung out. Laura was there with AT and a pair of female twins, Leah and Eva. I went to talk with them and the girls told me to hold hands with Laura. And then to hug her. And then asked if I wanted to "go" with her. I said ok and we climbed a small banking to a narrow strip of higher ground shaded by trees. They formed a semi-circle beside us and then told us to kiss. Laura leaned in and I leaned in and we kissed and she put her tongue in my mouth. It felt so warm, soft and small and it made my heart beat really fast. Our tongues collided and squirmed in unison and then we stopped.

fuck i guess i bullied everyone off brit/pol/ already

i feel it in my veins

guys. how fucked out of 10 are UK-US relations after tonights leak?

dont care

youre a nigger.

you're nothing more than a envious incel lol

Attached: 6vsvh4eyy6931[1].jpg (640x840, 86K)

>falling for bait

Attached: 1l2kw8.jpg (739x742, 33K)

i dont even know what you're saying you virgin

That first kissed ey. My first was with a girl named Chloe. She said she liked me whilst I playing footy (she didn’t knew I heard). After scoring the winner (part of the celebration) I climbed over the footy cage and ran up and kissed her. Then we ran to the the outside of the PE block and kissed more there. Good times, simpler times.

Attached: E599D725-370E-4A91-9AEC-CE0C16F0070A.jpg (645x773, 55K)

After we had been with each other, and she had "unsquared" me, she walked back down to the bus bay with AT while the twins, Eva and Leah, walked with me and asked if I thought she was a good kisser. I said yes and they rushed to tell her. For Christmas, shortly after, I bought her some Maltesers in Tesco and a mug that said "World's Best Girlfriend", and she bought me a men's Lynx gift set thing with shower gel with it. We went on one date, which was a group date to see Lord of the Rings: Return of the King. We were late to the cinema and ended up sitting in the second row, which made it an uncomfortable viewing in the crowded cinema. Near the back of the cinema I noticed my mother's boyfriend was there with his son, and that made me feel awkward. The movie bored me as I'd already seen it around two times before. Halfway through the movie she placed her head on my shoulder but I didn't do anything about it. She said she was cold and I think I asked her if she wanted my hoodie. After the movie someone came to pick her and her friend up right away. I pretended not to care but I felt a little hurt. In school we broke up, and I think she split up with me although I'm pretty sure I told my friend Sam to go break up with her as I knew I was about to be broken up with. She had other boyfriends over the years from my year groups, and became one of the girls who drank a lot and was precocious sexually, socially etc. The last time I looked her up on Facebook a few years ago her profile photo was her and some friends on top of a mountain in our region which a lot of people climb as a kind of challenge and she and her friends were wearing tshirts from a cancer charity, and the comments at the side of the photo suggested one of her parents had recently died from cancer. She was smiling in the photo and I hope she's doing well.

When I dated AT we didn't do more than occasionally walk through the hallways at lunch back to our registrations rooms. We didn't hold hands much, and never kissed. We were both very shy and neither of us were that loud or popular, although we both had our own friendship group in which we were both the quiet member. Her parents were divorced and mine were too, and after school I'd cycle around on my BMX one-handed and talk to her on my pay-as-you-go mobile and she would go out to the shed out her back and sit in there and talk to me for a while. We often texted until I had to ask my mum if I could top up my credit. On MSN I knew I could entertain her and make her laugh as I've always been quite good at being rather absurd in text-based conversations and talking about things in a way that others would find embarrassing or eccentric etc. When the weather was hot she came to my town to go swimming in a river near my house, which I and a few friends had planned to do one weekend. On the day she was coming I panicked for some reason and ended up walking to the leisure centre with my mate instead but all the courts were full. We stood around outside volleying a tennis ball back and forth with our rackets then walked back to my house. As we approached the large roundabout near my house I saw my friends and AT walking in our direction, and we hid in some bushes atop some rocks near the road. They saw us so we went down and I didn't really talk to AT, but my friend came over to tell me she had worn a bikini and had jumped in like they had. She was pretty tomboyish like that and I respected that about her. Eventually after breaking up about twelve times in one school year, when we were both around twelve years old, we broke up for good and drifted apart. Over the years I became a mute, emo, bitter loser and she became a more conventionally attractive girl who was popular with more guys who now noticed her after I had initially noticed how beautiful she was.

In the hallways at school we soon stopped talking to each other or even acknowledging one another. She was usually walking with a friend while I was almost always alone, just looking down at the ground when she passed. We didn't share classes any more because I was in the top sets, but I always hoped we would. In assembly I would always hope that my registration class would be lined up near hers and that we'd sit near each other, but we never did. In the bus bay at the end of the school day the busses were arranged in an oval formation waiting to leave the school grounds. I'd try to sit on the side of the bus looking in at the other busses so maybe we would see each other, but it never happened. One time during dinner time I was sitting in an empty classroom with two boys in my year who were close friends with each other. They started playing ping pong with their hands and I sat there watching and AT and her friend came in and sat at a table on the other side of the room without acknowledging us. Another time when I was around fifteen there was some kind of lesson taking place which random groups had to turn up for. I found the room and went in and it was already busy, and I sat alone as usual. AT was sitting near in a group which included another guy who used to be good friends with me before he became more popular, confident etc. I never spoke to her though and we never spoke again. At the end of the GCSE year I moved schools and during the time after school had ended AT and a small group of people from my year group went up to the hill overlooking my hometown probably to get drunk and be nostalgic etc. My old close friend, who was very much a ladies man despite his short height and asthma etc, and who had already "been" with a girl he knew I liked before, told me that she had mentioned to him that night how sad it was that I had ended up the way I did. I'm pretty sure he tried making out with her, if only to have a card to play against me if it ever came to that.

What's all this shite lad?

Attached: 9deuswcjhq931[1].jpg (640x850, 64K)

We have the oldest general but now /ptg/ is better.
Why do we always end up second fiddle to the US?

>isle of man
needs more diversity

Why are we pushing drugs as the norm in the UK?

Why do we have a constant spammer that promotes drink and drugs?

What happened to the late night comfy threads?

The spammer has shit the place up and ruined the comfiness.

So no more late night comfy threads and next is him fucking up the day threads?

Guess I'm done here then, I'll fuck off to Reddit.
See you around, lads.

See you tomorrow lad

>Crews attend third bin fire

Bin that fi-

Welp,
She was a basically a thot all this time.

mirror.co.uk/news/politics/brexit-party-richard-tice-darroch-18206347

>Now I can see the thunder
>You disrespect my blunder
youtube.com/watch?v=tucqiAWyQjM

Attached: binfire.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

Attached: hohoho.png (1360x688, 677K)

The binfire burns ever on.

Attached: 2-5d5bea90x2736x3726.jpg (685x215, 24K)

HAPPENING
theisleofthanetnews.com/2019/07/13/fourth-fire-in-one-week-at-invicta-house-second-in-less-than-12-hours/

Attached: invictaagainas2-621x381.jpg (621x381, 26K)

What the fuck is wrong with BoJo?

Attached: 1563067293128.jpg (1242x1608, 754K)

You’re intimidated them

Attached: 61BE2DDD-C74D-4252-8FDF-4923AA528B58.jpg (640x672, 54K)

What was leaked

There's a major bin fire in progress, and you're worried about some mean words a civil servant may have said about your President?

Your bodily fluids after I got you in a headlock

Attached: 44BFD762-419C-47F4-9947-33B67EFFAB4A.jpg (640x672, 210K)

>And now you hate because you're just a swine
>I see you run because you're just a swine
>And now I'm hiding because you're just a swine
>And now I'm running because you're just a swine
youtube.com/watch?v=MJKoCNsDAq4

Pathetic biceps

>I spent the day in bed
>You can please yourself
>But, I spent the day in bed
>Pillows like pillars
>Life ends in death
>So, there's nothing wrong with
>Being good to yourself
>Be good to yourself for once

Attached: nigepint2.jpg (1180x787, 445K)

>You shut your mouth
>How can you say
>I go about things the wrong way?
>I am human and I need to be loved
>Just like everybody else does

Attached: D-9qxPZXkAAolcs.jpg (900x1200, 156K)

>So, close your eyes
>And think of someone you physically despise
>And let me kiss you, oh.
>Let me kiss you, oh.

Attached: nigel-farage-gq_10jun13_rex_b_642x390.jpg (642x390, 34K)

Then why are you so intimidated

Attached: 255E86C6-745C-4337-9FDF-967C6A9A5788.jpg (640x702, 153K)

show me your sweaty deltoids

did you know that the queen mother's crown was made of solid platinum, and contained over 2,000 gemstones, including one of the largest cut diamond in the world?
i'd live to shove it right up corbyn's flappy arsehole while i take a big runny shit in his stinking commie gob tbph.
night lads.

Lads, I am looking for a furious, a wild, an untamed Saxon gf

Attached: 43EAE45A-64BF-4699-A36D-932B5A4FDDE7.jpg (640x672, 53K)

post assclowns united in every thread. you british cucks. Have fun with your butter knives
bitchute.com/video/ushgj0d3ljdE/

woah, you really think they'd be allowed to own a butter knife? I don't think so.

Why do I need knives when I’ve got guns like these

Attached: E86D1A98-FF76-46A8-921C-10E6C2ECAC43.jpg (640x672, 62K)