timesofisrael.com/us-house-votes-to-limit-trumps-ability-to-strike-iran/

Attached: 1.png (628x590, 358K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5YnnWQOwo7Q
godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message4087782/pg1
bitchute.com/video/TKbkXiwa3Hhl/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>laughs in War Powers Act

Well. That was a productive use of time.

>meaningless political theater
>nobody BTFO

I thought congress was all about going to war just a few weeks ago? What happened between then and now to make them change their minds?

That seals it, incoming false flag followed by overwhelming bipartisan support for retaliation..

(((house)))

How does typing that make ANY sense when the house just STOPPED war with Iran happening?

Yes, stopping a giant war is a pretty good use of time for once.

What do you mean the House is blocking Trump from going to war with Iran? Don't they know Iran is the #1 threat to our greatest ally Israel?!

Attached: kvetching.jpg (200x328, 19K)

Doesn't really matter. POTUS can still authorize military strikes for up to 60 days plus a 30 withdraw period without any authorization from Congress/Senate. He just has to give them 48 hours notice IIRC

/nu/dems hate Jizzrael. Try and keep up

>still have to be signed into law and not vetoed by Trump
>hasn't even passed the senate yet

What would America look like if these retards did their job and didn't just write virtue signal fan fiction that will never get put into law?

Stop being a faggot. Stand with Trump. Invade Iran.

these are the people you are defending with this post

Attached: 1550102214314.jpg (1024x683, 127K)

Trump doesn't want to strike Iran. You are a faggot.

they realized he wasn't going to do it so now they want credit.

Is that why he just hired a Raytheon boss to be sec of defence? lel

Mark Levin is SEETHING at the Republicans.
youtu.be/5YnnWQOwo7Q

they didn't mind when the gorilla king wanted to attack syria, etc.

post the ragheads you're defending, aging b tard scum.

w2c jacket?

Attached: 1563063953373.jpg (1024x683, 216K)

>Secret negotiations between Tehran and Trump's team last week in Iraq
>Ayatollahs grandson and some generals from Iran, Kushner etc from US
>Isreal demands peace process be stopped
>Hamstring the US by limiting negotiating, take military action off of the table
>((())) vote that Trump can't strike.
>Look weak to Iran in negotiations

Just repeal the war powers act

>we're less likely to fight another pointless war
>drumpf btfo

all fields

probably stolen from a dead palestinian soccer team

Attached: 456040_5238178.jpg (1080x880, 263K)

I thought they wanted war with Iran. Are the just grand standing knowing that Trump is going to go to war so they act like he is going to warmonger?

>Is that why he just hired a Raytheon boss to be sec of defence?
>muh former bank executive
>muh former oil executive
I never took seriously this type of argument. They could make 10x more money in the private sector than making pleb wages working for the Feds.

their salary and resume will increase dramatically after they leave office and go back to the private sector because of their government credentials and connections. that's what revolving door lobbying means

That's why Britain is trying to goad Iran into war. Then Trump can justify it as coming to the aid of an ally

If I was potus Congress would already be gone. Worthless anyhow.

Epstein was picked as an agent of influence because he was grandiose, he had some intelligence but he was a poor Jew. He had no education, did not speak a foreign language and they were able to manipulate him and create a false front . The daughter of Robert Maxwell was the Mossad operative that controlled him. Maxwell was the greatest crook in the world. Before he died in 1991 he was the greatest contributor of Israeli national security.

At the same time NEXIUM was run by Ranier and the Brofman’s. Pedophilia is so lethal from an intelligence point of view. One of the most disgusting things to do is set someone up with a honey trap, especially a child. You terrorize the child and you know anyone involved cannot speak out about the situation. It is a great way to denigrate the operative and the child. They procured so many via Epstien and Brofman’s Nexium. We are talking thousands of people

godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message4087782/pg1

Attached: FB_IMG_1562547325377.jpg (624x640, 41K)

So, fuck Iran that’s a Jewish pipedream that I want no part of

Stupid fucking reprobates in Israeli government and our government have always wanted to bomb Iran for NO FUCKING REASON FOR DECADES.

>the house just STOPPED war
No they fucking didn't. They just wanna claim credit for when Trump does launch nukes (Yes Master I gave my Yes vote, Master! Love me!) & this will also give advance notice to Israel before the missiles start flying toward their neighbor. All of them are dirty kike lovers.

They want Trump to go to war only so they can demoralize the public against it.

And the Palestinians deserve to live ?
>Ha

How many twitter points did they get for this virtue signaling?

Part of the issue is many of these people have been vetted and can get approved by the Senate in fairly short order. It’s easy to say why not appoint Johnny, the mechanic from down the road, but not many plebs would want to go through that vetting process. And in some cases that would take months if not longer to go through the process and get approved by the Senate. Most people appointed already have gone through security checks and have top level clearance.
>killing off the lobbyists
UCB easier said than done I’m afraid

>it’s much easier

>Us House votes to limit that thing Trump said he wouldn't do

but trump doesn't want to invade iran. i know you're trying really hard to push the neocon trump narrative, but it just isn't sticking.

But Trump doesn't want a war. War is bad for business but I think I know someone who does!!

Attached: 1554090977378s.jpg (125x121, 3K)

holy shit namefags are another level of retarded

This one boomer lady was literally breaking down in tears over this on Mark Levin's show

They're trying to provoke him into doing it.

That’s a bingo

>not nearly enough votes to override a veto
>meaningless kabuki theater
Democratic “governance” everyone

Attached: 6C74DE7B-BAA4-4623-8293-11FC472545AA.jpg (1024x913, 59K)

Another example of boomers being worthless

>trump btfo
times of isreal...
bitchute.com/video/TKbkXiwa3Hhl/

Trump: I have made the decision not to attack Iran.
House: *blocks path* Nice try Trump, but I'm not going to allow you to attack Iran.
Trump:...kay

Fucking this, he's the dude who said no to striking iran. The house is retarded

We have to replace our house and senate members with actual real non-retards. This is their “political move”, but I wonder what the fuck they think they’re getting out of it. Sick fucks need to be replaced big time.