Was homosexuality really the begin so-called civilized culture...

Was homosexuality really the begin so-called civilized culture? If we consider what are the origins of civilization we always go to the Greeks and Plato. Now Plato was well known for his champion of homosexuality. The guy liked it in the ass. And if you consider that philosophy was really all about this student-teacher relationship and homosexuality was very common in Greece you don't think that they were fuking their male students? Of course they were it was in fact a homosexual relationship. So this idea that philosophy is really a homosexual thing and philosophy is Central to civilization. Isn't it funny how I'm Pole you have these neckbeards and they're logging in with these Greek sculpture busts for Avatar pictures and quoting all these Greek philosophers and their closet gays?

Attached: Belvedere_Apollo_Pio-Clementino_Inv1015.jpg (220x354, 15K)

>1 post by this ID

>british
>white

women are just for procreation
patricians like men for pleasures

Hi gay

faggots always existed, they do not represent the vast majority of juedo christian values.

For a South American, you're quite based.
Although I don't even see the point in wasting time with whores to even reproduce with them. If you wouldn't be "jewed" into paying (((child support))) I'd knock up a dozen whores to pass on my genes.

Attached: 1559432606269.jpg (650x780, 48K)

We wuz civilizationz 'n shiet

Yes. You must accept the superiority of boy pussy to be civilized.

Attached: V8iVNdv.jpg (1536x2048, 135K)

Quiet u Hungarian oaf

The downfall. Gays Infect everyrhing with aids.

And so do cucks, menwhores, sluts, polygamous women etc. What's your point negroid

Have you ever sucked a cock just to see what it was like? The reason why you don't do that cuz you know you're going to love it. I can tell I need anyone who worships male power underneath subconsciously they want to have homosexual love. It's just natural. U want boipucci bad.

Actually I agree. It's the degradation of moral compass. Not only gays, everyone who has turned their back on God.

You don't need to be straight or believe in god to grasp morality

Attached: 58a_barneypolarvortexarcticblast.jpg (398x450, 35K)

Straights are "degenerates" more often than gays are.
Look at all these hetero women walking around with their asses hanging out of their short short short SHORT SHORT shorts. Or their slutty ass "yoga" pants.
I guess that's not "degenerate" though.
Myself, a faggot, I don't go around showing my ass to everyone. I dress modestly. Now what nigger?

Attached: 1562634411584.jpg (1024x819, 71K)

It's not degenerate as long as you can procreate bucko. You need to churn out at least 10 white kids to post on Jow Forums.

Obviously. But to follow or respect them they can't come from another faggot man. Or (((society)))

most cultures didn't/don't have a problem with man ass fucking. it's just something guys do. abrahamic religions had a serious problem with man ass fucking, to the point of obsession. then abrahamic religions got exported from the middle east. now the whole world is obsessed with man ass fucking, either running parades about man ass fucking or running parades against man ass fucking.

greeks and romans and shit just recognized that men sometimes fuck each other in the ass and let it be. they'd poke fun at each other over it as found in graffiti, but weren't obsessed with man ass fucking on a sociopolitical scale the way we are today. we pass legislation based on man ass fucking. so tired of hearing about man ass fucking, on both sides of the spectrum. horseshoe theory is absolutely correct when it comes to man ass fucking. people who hold man ass fucking as an important part of their public identity are just as annoying as people who publicly cry out against man ass fucking.

Attached: 5753.png (1276x715, 1.21M)

Assuming you're separating gay men from faggots

Attached: gay-people-l-respect-acts-like-a-normal-human-31168123.png (500x587, 120K)

Imagine being unironically gay

This is what I'm saying. Just let motherfuckers do what they do.
That's what I'd like, as a guy who'd prefer to be in a relationship with another guy. I don't want to be treated like shit by people that aren't even effected at all by what I choose to do. But some people just can't "live and let live".

Attached: 1562387620444.png (751x720, 801K)

Wasn't Plato executed for "corrupting the youth"?

We must mass murder degenerates and keep alive the pure fags

KEK

serves him right. he was a hack that capitalized off of perverting the teachings of socrates. he got immortalized by the west due to his vague ramblings being loosely compatible sort of with christianity, so he was used by people trying to reconcile christianity with philosophy and science as an authority figure while the actually useful information from aristotle had to be fucking reintroduced to europe by the arabs. god I hate plato. I'm glad he wrote down some of socrates teachings or else we might not have any but what a fucking snake oil salesman.

Now he was executed for calling the trap a he

True friendship is the best way of loving someone.

live and let live, while every action made is considered homophobic... nah
You should burn faggots...

Well why don't you come and "burn" me?... if you can sweetheart ;)

Attached: 1561419075895.jpg (267x200, 19K)

Stop associating libtard retardation to fags. Your president vouches for faggotry too.

he didn't dilate

Also this.
I don't talk with a "lisp" like the typical "gay guy".
I'm literally just a normal every day guy who works at a job and pays his bills and just wants to be left alone to live as he pleases. Apparently this is too much to ask from right wing retards.

Attached: 1551298394456.jpg (2560x1440, 287K)

None of that shit happened, it is all based on dubious "research" in the last hundred years by some even more dubious and mostly Jewbious scientists. Primary sources from the time almost exclusively refer to faggotry in an insulting and demeaning way.

See the little pussy boy did a "1 post by this ID" and ran away.
Run away little bitch.

It depends
If you are a fool and think of morality as the social construct yes
If you are not then no you need God
Is it wrong for a monkey to kill an other ?
Maybe for them but for us is not
Is it wrong to kill a child in the womb of a mother?
What about stealing ?
What about sex before marriage?
You do not have the power to decide what is right or wrong nor does the society
Yet you identify what the people around you think of morality as the truth
You must belive in God to know what is right or wrong or else anything you do could be wrong as you perception of right and wrong can decive you and it is the same for what "the law" and what society think
Just think of nazi germany for an example
If you were born in that time,there you perception of right and wrong would be different

You get fuked by large black man on the weekends

I respect all of this shit except marriage because i could care less about state accepted unions and don't need one to validate my relationship with someone

Man don't be so harsh about your mom

Actually I don't like niggers fyi.

Attached: 1546631405846.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

>I respect all of this shit except marriage because i could care less about state accepted unions and don't need one to validate my relationship with someone
1 What do you mean by respect?
2 I am preatty sure you did not understood the point I am manking
What makes you decide that marriage is wrong or right or non important?
I don't want to know the reason why you think is not important I want to know why you think you can decide something like that
Do you think that you can decide what is important or not?
Do you think you can decide what is right or wrong?
Now please think about it I am trying to start a discussion not a fight
You clearly can not even if naturally you are free to do whatever you may think is right
So if you wanted to live your life making only things that are right and try to make nothing wrong what would you do?
You would follow every law in the world?
Would you follow the one in your state?
Even by doing that what make you think that the laws in your state are right?
For all you know walking down the street could be wrong
Yes you may not feel bad afterwards but I bet nazi felt good after killing jew
So what really is right and wrong?
Who decide what is right and wrong?
Now I know it is a lot to elaborate but please try to bare with me on this