0 white people on cast

>0 white people on cast
>only coons and jews
>gets accused of white supremacy

Attached: 1562955419525.jpg (811x811, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/entertainment/2019/07/12/nolte-washington-post-column-accuses-disneys-lion-king-of-white-supremacy/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kimba_the_White_Lion
washingtonpost.com/outlook/2019/07/10/lion-king-is-fascistic-story-no-remake-can-change-that/?utm_term=.07f3a3cad7f3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Post a source or fuck off faggot

I love seeing them eat each other

Attached: 1488835321873.png (625x626, 750K)

Why in the FUCK would I post a source to a MSM

What a fucking retard.
breitbart.com/entertainment/2019/07/12/nolte-washington-post-column-accuses-disneys-lion-king-of-white-supremacy/

Mufasa was a benevolent ruler who spent his whole time looking after the weaker animals in his kingdom. I thought the whole point of the movie was for Simba to grow up, take responsibility and become a Chad like his dad.

Attached: ukktktkltltulyu.png (776x358, 61K)

post archive you idiot faggot

The usual case of multi ethnic white supremacy

Attached: 1539813848055m.jpg (1024x739, 235K)

Maybe they really mean Jewish Supremacy then.

Why would people be so afraid of white supremacy? Unless white people are really sup---... OH shit nigger, EPIPHANY.

only jews and jews written by jews and produced by jews with heavy zionist and judaic satanic talmudic crapola interwoven plus a pedo fag cast....

but those witches were real now they are allowe dto summon demons and fuck kids..FOR ISRAELLL

Attached: ghislainemaxwellclinton.jpg (1024x926, 241K)

Wait...
Are they....
Are they remaking the Lion King? I mean that movie was already a blatant rip-off of Kimba the White Lion.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kimba_the_White_Lion

Attached: 1439163641589.gif (235x180, 1.94M)

Stop watching this fucking garbage!

Hyenas are fascist while the lions are feudalist.

Pic related is OP.

Attached: Screenshot_20190408-063938_Chrome.jpg (741x954, 434K)

The two are barely even fuckin' similar, you mong.

They ran out of people to blame for their own shortcomings.

It's Breitbart, you can't tell? The font, the structure. The click bait. Classic kikebart

I love lion cubs

Attached: 331633183163484934.jpg (2473x1642, 704K)

the accusation is real the right does not need to exagerate the insanity of the left for clickbait

Woah dude! Did you know super Mario Bros 2 was called "Doki Doki Panic" in Jan and had a different cast of characters?

>the right does not need to exagerate the insanity of the left for clickbait
A. Breitbart set this up to be the Right's Huff Po, among other things...

Attached: 15262623743686538.jpg (800x898, 166K)

Kikebart clickbait

yes thats not relevant

Jews aren't relevant?

Attached: 1562105748678.jpg (500x709, 94K)

HAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHA

I want off this ride. This is reaching insane levels of insanity.

Attached: 1554008479045.gif (450x253, 3.89M)

Leftists see white people in any powerful, successful group. Even fucking lions. It’s a pathology

OOH OOOH... CAN WE MAKE THE LION INTO A WHITE SUPREMACY SYMBOL???

Attached: 1556248145614.jpg (657x527, 34K)

It doesn't matter who they cast, the tale remains the same. Homogeneous orderly prideland lead by Mufasa. Mufasa is killed by (((Scar))) whom allows hyenas (3rd worlders) into the prideland causing chaos. Simba defeats (((Scar))) and restores balance to his kingdom. Pretty simple.

The clear Anti Afrosemitic message strikes me.
Israel shouldn't discriminate against black jews.

Actually you mark fools, I was more trying to show that the original work was literally called "The WHITE Lion".

Attached: 1561251509799.jpg (540x540, 32K)

>blonde hair, dominant, king of the jungle, doesn't take shit from anybody

when you start seeing racial politics in literal animals you might be a faggot retard

somewhere in the wild there must be a blue eyed lion. Statistically speaking.

Attached: bel.jpg (989x808, 172K)

So...is there anything that is not Jew-infested??

Am I shadowbanned?

I ask myself that question every day

Seriously. If every anti-leftist is 'controlled opposition,' what is there?

>Chris Ray Fag

Stop

Who the fuck gives a shit. Anyone who spends time watching movies should kys. Learn to garden, do some shit ups, who the fuck cares about this faggot shit.

The truth and empiricism.

>I mean that movie was already a blatant rip-off of Kimba the White Lion.
Nothing could be more wrong.

Yes

>his father
Ah, there is the white supremacy.

washingtonpost.com/outlook/2019/07/10/lion-king-is-fascistic-story-no-remake-can-change-that/?utm_term=.07f3a3cad7f3

And if you're not white and are not 'triggered' bu it? What then? A life of solitude?

>0 white people on cast

There's 3

Lions be white now.

Lions have blond hair...and they eat negroes.

Here is what the shitskins don't get.
When you're a race, with your own physical environment you will create things that are a reflection of yourself and life.
Shitskins have this delusional idea in mind that the US is now this multiracial multicultural hub (it's not) and that any display of whiteness is "racist" or "white supremacist".
This is one of the big issues with forced diversity and why the US needs to always be a huwhite ethnonation.

The truth has value on it's own there is beauty in coherence and all moral decisions require an accurate evaluation of data.

Being a smug asshole is the least you get out of it.

no more bread and circus for white man
wonder what will happen

Explains me in the past twelve years. Thanks.

most cats have blue eyes when they're born and the same appears to be the case for big cats but I can't find any pictures of any that don't look shopped.

Attached: 24364336231634.jpg (1920x1200, 1.34M)

>Prince Andrew
Literally non of Phillip's Chad genes got passed down the family tree.
Proof the Chad-dom is not inherited.

I would 100% support an all black cast for lion king. But no, can't have that, gotta shoehorn everything and blame the wrong group of people for it....

Disney has made very little that's original.
All their prnicess films are rips of old fairy tales. Oliver and Co. is a rip of Oliver Twist using kike singers.
Maybe the Rescuers? There's nothing OG about the Lion King.

Attached: 1401878856387.jpg (395x416, 25K)

>applying fanatical SJW bullshit onto animal characters with visual depictions that are so well-grounded in reality that people are turned off by the uncanny-valley effect it gives off

How low 1st world nations have fallen with their fickle first world problem bullshit.

You already have the elephant, and elephants are already based and are vastly superior to lions in almost every way imaginable anyway. Lions are overrated as fuck and even hyenas surpass them when it comes to hunting strats, efficiency, kill counts and so on.

Attached: playful-elephant.jpg (848x597, 282K)