This has to stop bro, a village of 300 now filled with thousands of hatian niggers, THIS IS NOT MY MEXICO

This has to stop bro, a village of 300 now filled with thousands of hatian niggers, THIS IS NOT MY MEXICO.
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=es&u=https://www.eluniversal.com.mx/galeria/estados/el-pueblo-de-mexico-donde-hay-mas-haitianos-que-mexicanos&prev=search

Attached: gettyimages-612321344.jpg (1200x800, 356K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/TKbkXiwa3Hhl/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_San_Fernando_massacre
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How ironic

If you had dealt with this problem to begin with instead of passing the buck to America then you wouldn't be in this situation.

Love knows know borders amigo

LET THEM IN

MEXICO FOR EVERYONE!

Attached: aXm2320xjU.jpg (650x650, 77K)

>Chiapas
Who even cares about our shittiest state.
I still want them out, though.

Woaahhhhhhhhhhh

>haitian niggers genocide whites
>now risking their lives to live next to whites

Attached: haitian-revolution.jpg (523x600, 106K)

Not so fun when you're being invaded...

its accelerating - and ultimately I think its probably better to force this issue now & hope people finally wake up. There is literally nothing to be gained by waiting as the demographics get even worse

Good luck mexibros... that’s some dangerous stuff there.

Don’t you have cartels?

Ooof

This is some delicious irony-pudding. Enjoy it Taco-bro, you'll love your new and clearly superior diverse Mexico slowly being filled with niggers who will show their gratitude to your daughters.

Attached: 1492553648802.png (468x425, 13K)

It seems like murder is way easier to get away with in mexico, especially if its against people like this. Im not suggesting anything. Just an observation.

Latina girls love BBC so I'm sure they will embrace them with open arms and legs.

Dude, you're Mexico you can just slaughter them all and no one will shit talk you on the global stage or do anything drastic.
Why aren't you chopping their heads off yet?

Mexico yes

Where do you think they're headed, big boy?

look for the bright side, this is just a little suffering for your future as citizen of a mexico encompassing the entire north american continent and ruling the world, rejoice, these people are going to turn your country in the world leader in 50 years

Is this how they queue??

>Do sweet young Latinas like BBC?
I hope the invasion keeps on going. Let the entire fucking world burn.

Where’s the rich conservatives? Someone should pay for plan rides to Jerusalem for these refugees...

just murder them all, you're brown so no one will blame you.

>He approves of niggerizing any country
I can smell your menorah from here.

*live off of

I'll tell you the worst user. The dumb ones wont be able to get into the US.

I think there was a Chileanon who told us about this invasion in their country. Apparently they are moving north

Mexican Government thought they could fuck-over America with this zerg of niggers. Now Mexico is stuck with them.
Oh well, seems like Mexico could use some nigger enrichment. The Mexican people love to cry racism at whites, now Mexicans will hear if from niggers.

Good thing Mexicans hate niggers and are willing to kill them unlike America.

Attached: 25AB862B-FA31-4077-AB76-D71F565EFC19.jpg (1080x1385, 216K)

imagine a couple hundred years ago they were the richest country on earth then they got freedom and what did they do with their freedom? they killed all the whites still living there

cant you deport them?

>Haitians killed all the French in 1804 forming an all black ethnostate
>Niggers are retarded and haven't developed anything in Haiti since then
>Literally eat mud-cookies because agriculture is too hard to figure out
>"HELP US WHITE MAN, HELP US!!!"

Heh. TacoBro you know as well as I do Mexico deports a fuck load of foreigners and the only reason they're there is because they're passing through to America.

look at that small nigger, he is a white supremacist!!!!!!!!

Is it better to try and accelerate this decline to try and wake people up while we still have numbers, or does Trump just slow the societal decline just enough to let the frog boil?

If we lose the Chiapas Mexican farmers we can't make any more Alex Jones coffee

>5 == 68
wew lad!

Attached: 1486730416281.jpg (517x768, 331K)

You tell him cousin Avi.

>Imagine the smell.
No seriously, imagine it.

that only happen in western countries thanks to the western media

Sucks having illegal niggers in your country huh spic?

Payback, Bitch

They killed the mulattos too, rendering them even more niggerly and inbred. Compare Haiti to the Dominican Republic and that little bit of Indio and white DNA seems to make a difference.

FpBp

It's called foresight Poncho, maybe now you'll learn some

That's alot of doctors and astronauts.

Accept people from Hong Kong instead. We don't need low IQ niggers in Mexico.

Attached: Hong Kong.png (1386x948, 1.95M)

Mexico has not yet learned how to be multicultural.
Mexico is not going to be the monolithic society they once were for the past century.
Boatloads of Dindu Niggers are going to be at the center of that transformation, which MUST occur if Mexico is to survive.

Attached: maxresdefault-1.jpg (1280x720, 35K)

all it'd take to fix this is announce that a year will be knocked off the sentence of a prisoner of anyone who brings a haitian head in's choice
it'd be over by next week

Look more like engineers to me.

Mexican space force

Nope. Deal with it, spic.

Payback sucks doesnt it, bitch?

Imagine the smell

Memes aside, cartel violence is largely confined to the northern states. That's not to say the rest of Mexico isn't corrupt or more violent than a lot of the US, but all of the pictures of bodies hanging from bridges are from the northern states.

I will give those niggers one thing; despite being dirt poor low-IQ Haitians, they manage to dress more like men than probably 70% of this board, Pains me to say it, but it's the hard truth.

This fucking timeline is killing me hahahhaa
>Quintessential Mexican
Kek

Attached: 1553177880716.png (727x1083, 270K)

BRO KILL YOURSELF BILL IS A RAPIST. KILL BLACKS

bitchute.com/video/TKbkXiwa3Hhl/

They already have Canada and we're fucking full so kindly fuck off.

>tfw Los Zetas are the heroes we need
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_San_Fernando_massacre

You already know what to do.

So . . . when you've cleansed your lebensraum, will you help North America or just flood them with low-iq spics?

dont like it so much when it happens to you eh beaner?

fuck you, enjoy the enrichment.

How are you full when all your low IQ mutt beaner shitskin nigs are leaving? You got room. Enjoy your niggers, bitch ass monkey spic faggot.

You're both niggers

They're allready full Sven and the Swedish descendants imported the niggers of the niggers to murica, The much loathed zoomali.

Attached: 1550348448718.webm (640x360, 2.15M)

Nice memeflag kike. We know you love niggers more than your host people.

Eat the beans out of my shit cucklord.

Attached: cemex.jpg (480x727, 44K)

Oh user, they just want to work. Consider the bland food you eat and how much they will improve it with their culture. Mexico has no culture.

good, fuck you all.

Attached: 1532372694630.gif (267x200, 2.01M)

Fuck that noise! We Swedes are busy getting enriched by low-IQ shitskins. But I never got that answer to my question except for a dodge. Will you help de-enriching North America from shitskins or will you just add to the problem?

They will go to Singapore

Your leaders have failed you, they looked the other way as central and South America uses us as a dumping ground. Mexico has used us as a dumping ground for years and nothing. Giving us your garbage peasants. I hope these Africans stay in Mexico and given asylum. See how you like it

Stay mad cuck beaner bitch.

bro you need to let Mexicans get riced. the only way to increase their IQ or by having a Darwinian society.

Attached: IQ rank.png (824x625, 46K)

Also the irony is hilarious, The USA has taken in garbage Mexicans for years, you elite in Mexico laugh at us and say good, let the USA pay for them.

>Haitians
God, the whole fucking 3rd world is trying to get into the U.S

Little white supremacist right there.

Attached: B3FE2288-D601-4ABC-BE7F-EAB228028BBD.jpg (2048x2398, 2.06M)

Murica is the great satan and i only pray for its extintion.

Attached: Captura.png (814x528, 218K)

Why are they always dressed so nicely? When I used to think of "refugee" I thought of someone that looked like a homeless person, but these fuckers are always wearing Abercrombie.

Attached: (((truckofpeace))).webm (640x360, 1.47M)

Make mexico Haiti again! :^)

Attached: (((TruckofPeace))).jpg (2564x1440, 403K)

Now you know how we feel everyday you stupid taco faggot

So you're surrendering to the niggs, that's it? Still not hearing any interesting noise other than blame the ewil ewil USA like a low-life commie trash.

Attached: 1495250491825.jpg (285x287, 10K)

Attached: 1559696628776.png (349x491, 203K)

The enemy of my enemy will be sent to destroy my enemy.

They wont stay long, they are headed to the US border, not enough gibs in Mexico.

Remember! The most important thing is to make sure they are treated with the utmost respect. Make sure they all have safe, comfortable places to live and sleep. Clean water to drink, shower and brush their teeth with. Lots of good food and blankets so they are warm with full bellies. Full and free health care so they don't get the icky-ickys. And of course, the most important thing is that MONEY IS NO OBJECT! Give them the best of everything no matter what it costs you. If you don't do all of this immediately and forever, then you are a racist piece of shit who deserves to have your daughters raped by immigrant gangs.

LOL! FPBP

The cartels get paid by the NGOs to bring them up to the US border.

Nope, they have all the help they need, ALL of them will make it into the US.

Fuck what is it with every fucking "immigrant" looking like a damned psycho criminal?

This is no accident. I think every fucking non-White nation on the planet has entered into a conspiracy to flood us with this shit.

WE WUZ MEKSICANS N SHEEEEIT

The party you believe to be a controlled weapon to sic on your primary enemy will one day realize that your oh so much prosperous nation will offer them better opportunities. Will be fun to hear your people whine and complain about the sudden addition of forced diversity crunching you from the South and North.

Attached: 1513393668330.gif (350x264, 1010K)

Which is why all of the US will be made non-white. Only a few more years left. Once Trump is gone, the floodgates open. Imagine oil tanker size ships bringing millions African and Middle Eastern refugees to the shores of America.

Suck it Paco

We have a gigantic dith bigger than the great canyon where we can toss every single nigger in the universe.

Oh the joy of seeing niggers LARP as Aztecs. Just one of the many joys we can all look forward to user.

How dare you put the beautiful people of Haiti into concentration camps like that

This means we should kill every Haitian who steps on American soil. I hate those niggers more than any nigger group on earth.

>every fucking non-White nation on the planet has entered into a conspiracy
they obviously don't have the wherewithall for that.
too much organization and planning.
this is clearly coming from (((somewhere))) in white society.