We will all die at area51 so let’s storm Megan Rapinoe home instead and give her an intervention...

We will all die at area51 so let’s storm Megan Rapinoe home instead and give her an intervention. She can’t stop all of us

Attached: DE517618-3DCC-4CDF-B7B3-7574BB1108BE.jpg (640x480, 55K)

milo is really looking rough

F

This thread was made on Discord by a gender dysphoric person

ugly cunt

KeK
e
K

Attached: Yiannopoulos.jpg (630x420, 57K)

what if she's actually an alien?

Attached: rapeno.jpg (480x480, 40K)

Do you think she aims to annoy to the extreme or does it just come naturally?

naturally a pig

obligatory pic related

Attached: megan_rapinoe_i_deserve_this_cmp.gif (368x441, 3.35M)

Standard issue attention dyke. Stop paying attention to her and she'll probably literally dissolve into nothingness.

but she will still get the attention from the media

A teenage boy would beat her in an arm wrestle. A group of them would beat their team at soccer.

fpbp

>but the mongoose will still get attention from the coyote
How does it affect your life? If it does in some way, you should restructure your priorities towards more productive/worthy goals.

She's a pys-op.

That’s Milo Yianopolis, change my mind,

The juxtaposition of your post and image is fucking hilarious OP.

She's just going on an anti-Trump self-promotion tour. The mayor or San Juan did the same thing, going on all the news and talk shows complaining about the president's response to the hurricane while her citizens back home where suffering.

I wish I could

yikes, just stop giving her attention, she'll fade into irrelevancy sooner than later.

Today I sat alone in the train listening to my obscure esoteric ritual ambient music, then two conventionally attractive females joined me in my solitude, they sat in front of me and started having a mundane conversation, it caught my interest how they kept talking and laughing about trivial normie topics instead of contemplating the true essence of life and searching for a purpose within. We make eye contact for a split second but I break it immediately as she carried on the conversation with her friend, she probably thought she made eye contact with a normal awkward nerdy guy listening to his music in peace but in reality she's beholding a man that is enduring the metaphysical struggle of his race, a man with an aristocratic and adventurous spirit that yearns for celestial freedom as his mind is experiencing levitation towards a complete transcendence despite only weighing 120 pounds.
I indirectly gazed upon the females with an eye of revulsion, repulsed by their moral disintegration and degenerate lifestyle, then in complete and utter disgust I thought to myself "if only they knew how much of a wise Magian I am?" They would've given themselves to me, to fullfil my carnal desires, to plant my seed and give a chance to my offspring to exist and flourish. But of course they won't as I'm very sure they have decided to pursue this puny empty life, to have sex with the so-called CHAD. It truly is a difficult time for an intellectual like me to exist, it truly is the KALI YUGA.

Attached: D473562A-F1FE-43FA-9FFA-524DAB4570B3.jpg (769x1024, 69K)

i suggested go to portland and whip the shit out of antifa once and for all. i was called a glownigger. very sad.

She can't even stop a 15 year old boy at soccer and she's supposed to be a world champion.