Have celebrities and other anti trumpers been bashing trump since the beginning because many of them really are occult...

Have celebrities and other anti trumpers been bashing trump since the beginning because many of them really are occult pedo child rapists involved in Epstein’s crime ring and up until now they’ve been protected by the government establishment?

Attached: 72D8D132-313E-4F95-B128-B72629847EE1.jpg (1242x1068, 414K)

Other urls found in this thread:

judicialwatch.org/bulletins/who-is-felix-sater/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes, now enjoy the show as one of those that can see the truth and how they squirm like rats caught in a sticky trap. Boy, so many will rat out their fellow deviant that we'll probably have cases a la Epstein for years to come, as for each one that will rat out, 2 more will take its place and rat others out.

You can’t believe a kike, they go after trump like crazy. Trump is exposing the scam slowly but surely. My problem with trump is trump thinks if he kisses Jewish ass, they will reciprocate, they will not. That’s a huge problem.

I tend to think it's more because they like their slaves which they then sexually assault etc...

seems to me that they realize Trump will spill the beans when he is put through the wood shed for his involvement with Roy Cohn, Felix Seter, Epstein, Maxwell...
Clearly they know that when (not if) the real shit comes out on Trump, he will sing like a canary and bring everybody down

The Epstein-Trump-Maxwell-Cohn link is a corrupt profitable blackmail scheme.after all.

>this much hate for Trump
this guy has got to be a kiddie diddler

Somebody should just find out where this useless breather lives and gas him to death. Gas his whole family. Gas his cat too, lol. Just fucking gas these circumcised shits

Care to cite a moment where Trump ''kissed'' Jewish asses?

>inb4 Jerusalem

Lmao if there is one thing the heretic zionist didn't want, its for Jerusalem to be seen as the capital of Israel, because they can't pretend it isn't de jure Israel anymore (aka not get the wrath on god on their ass because they abused a technicality by naming Tel Aviv the capital of ''Israel'' rather than Jerusalem, the actual capital of Israel proper)

You have to admit playing the good guy and letting them eat themselves seems to be working though, remember often is said what they want you to think they want, like we are on your side for a boarder wall etc (some issues were not mean't to be solved so they could be permanently used to make it look like they are struggling or on your side.

Fuck off, Meathead.

Don't worry. I've been keeping a list of every jewish celebrity who has ever criticized Trump. We won't let them get away with it.

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (600x600, 35K)

That’s the best way but too many times Trump dropped the ball and has been all talk. When he first entered office when having both house and senate he needed to get on the wall, border right away and secure funding. Then, get on voter ID and big tech censorship. He’s waited too long and let dems dig in. His biggest supporter Ann Coulter turned on him because he’s not delivering. It’s not too late for him but he didn’t act fast enough.

Yes

Eventually, if you do some investigation, you may become the Jewish Sinterklaas delivering indictments on Christmas day.

>He didn't act fast enough

Oh, you're one of those. The shills that pretend Trump didn't do ''enough'', when in truth he has been delivering since prior to the election. Also talking of it as if the Dems weren't entrenched from the get go and thus Trump couldn't go forward with what he promised in the immediate. I mean, did you already forgot the way Obama kicked out tons of Russian diplomat to give the Russian Collusion narrative credibility just before he left office? Kind of hard to apply your plan when the previous POTUS is doing outright illegal stuff to put stick in your wheel before you even got into office.

pic related
This jew russian ran a complex scam in the name of Trump.
Trump claimed he could not recognize this individual if he sat across him at a table

Sater laundered 250 million using the Trump name.

The problem has always been getting the masses to acknowledge the corruption, for example if he'd gone at Bill Clinton straight off they would of said that Trump is corrupt but right now they are all willing to agree Bill is a pedo - timing is everything but everyone wants it over and done with asap (I guess some out of fear of going back and others out of being sick of it and wanting to move on).

pic in question

Attached: 0202123-15.jpg (1200x640, 85K)

No government seems to act fast enough these days (unless its military related conflict) they all are too slow to keep up with the people or so it seems to me.

yes, even tho she is a zionist shill, he is trying to get all the pedos, which is most jews

Memory holed Trump corruption
>jew mobster making multi million dollar deals with Trump...nobody ever contacted Trump to find out if guy was legit

LOL

Attached: sater-trump.jpg (1200x683, 80K)

It isn't that they don't act fast enough, is that the slimy piece of shit in these kind of group will be the first one to pull a Lev Tahor when it comes to facing justice, and with all the peoples they tend to corrupt, its hard to get the hand on them before they get a whiff and run away

>friendly reminder: all elite players are dirty
judicialwatch.org/bulletins/who-is-felix-sater/

This article is centered on Sater but you have multiple names dropped for former presidents

i like the subliminal
(((pull the trigger)))