I've lost hope in the world some time ago, but my worst nightmare just turned real, in this very moment

I've lost hope in the world some time ago, but my worst nightmare just turned real, in this very moment

I've lost hope on myself
Is there something i could do?

Attached: Goebbels depressão.jpg (500x594, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/TKbkXiwa3Hhl/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jesus is the only thing that keeps me going at this point. This world is damned but it will be made new.

Attached: 058.png (678x678, 304K)

I wish i was able to believe in God or at least in the afterlife... But i am incapable of such thinking

But Adolf Hitler gave him a meaning to his life, you just need to find yours.
Adolf Hitler, SIEG HEIL

I think think i can find someone else to give my life a meaning when i can't do that myself

burn down a favela with yourself in it

Attached: jesus take the wheel.gif (351x337, 3.22M)

What happened user? I'll read your blog post.

Our houses are made out of concrete and bricks
I just lost that bit of hope on myself i didn't know i still had

Yeah, and somehow it's possible to even melt down steel beams.

If you're losing your soul and you know it, then you've still got a soul left to lose.

That's just normal compared to an untouched tower (7) that fell like all the others

>all the others that got hit my the airplanes
Fix

I don't even know what to say

KILL HOMO FREAKS
bitchute.com/video/TKbkXiwa3Hhl/

Why should i kill the victim?
They are brainwashed brothers, blood of our blood

Either get right with Jesus, or enjoy what you have left and burn for eternity.

Attached: image.jpg (1920x2268, 1.42M)

Me too, bro
Me too
If timelines are a thing we got, objectively, the worst of all. Our world has become grim, individualist and twisted just like some 19th century lunatic hallucination. We came to the point of people being proud of mediocrity and self loathing. Basic principles like male and female are twisted day by day as we lost essence and struggle with a complete clown world.
No Nuclear Winter or World War could match the destruction and insanity of the 21st century.

If there was a god it would be extremely sadistic
But there's none
Indeed, i totally agree

Attached: the devil greatest trick.jpg (700x5048, 303K)

Even with my faith in God, I cannot accept how our world turned out the way it did. I just hope apocalipse is near.

Well with talk like that you are. Tomorrow is Sunday, why don't you try going to church?

Religious people cannot understand...

Not wanting to pick the "no u" card, but maybe it is you who doesn't understand

Hey dude is it true that Bolsonaro is handing over your country and its resources to the US and Israel?

Because an hour doing literally anything else would be more useful.

Attached: 21345154231232.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

Yes, like 2+2=4
If you find me ignorant, please enlighten me

Honestly this. I won't deceive people saying i am what i am not.

>If you find me ignorant, please enlighten me
I didn't meant in that way tho. I'm just saying that maybe you should consider what their views are.

Go lift weights, improve yourselves, develop some hobbies, get a loving wife

Attached: 1562637211110.jpg (1000x667, 135K)

It is.

Attached: image.jpg (1275x1650, 350K)

In what sense?
I honestly don't believe in the supernatural and things related, and religion was created as a way to keep people in line

I have nothing to lose, i'll give it a try

He won't.
It would damage his pride.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 415K)

To be honest with you, I think that seeking purpose in nationalism is the coward's way out. With this being even more true for religion. All men seek to have a purpose in life. Some people adopt nationalism and live for their country. Some people adopt religion and live for their god. Some people adopt greed and live in pursuit of wealth. The truth is that we have one, and only one purpose in life, and that is our biological purpose, to reproduce and spread our genes. And to also ensure that our offspring are able to pass on their genes similarly.

Knowing this cold hard truth, I think that human beings should simply accept that they have no purpose in life, instead of deluding themselves into believing otherwise by getting drunk off nationalism, religion, capitalism, lust, etc. I suggest you go to some secluded place, preferably somewhere away from cities, in order to reflect and come to terms with the suffering that is existence. We all need to get drunk on something to keep us going, but this is not an option for everyone.

Well, I won't force that shit into you
What I can say is: stay hidrated and don't jerk off

>The truth is that we have one, and only one purpose in life, and that is our biological purpose, to reproduce and spread our genes. And to also ensure that our offspring are able to pass on their genes similarly.
I couldn't agree more, that's what i am always saying.
But that's why i feel i must become wealth and successful, so my children won't have to live the hell i've lived
Thanks

Goebbles is a personal hero of mine.
A big inspiration for what I do now.

do it for goebbels

Let me tell you this, the fact that we can even ponder such things is a blessing in disguise. 1000 years ago, we would've been too busy working the farm all day to bother thinking about what is the point in living. 1000 years ago, we would've been too busy fighting in some aristocrat's war to bother about what is the point in living. 1000 years ago, we would've been far too indoctrinated by religion to bother questioning what is the point in living. We have reached a point in history where we can finally take a step back and think about these things that our ancestors, who spent all their days slaving away, had no time to think about. You may despise what the 21st century has done to the human psyche, but we've reached a point at which we can finally explore options that were never previously available to us.

I didn't tell you about what keeps me going did I? I'm an undergrad in engineering. I've found what I truly love, and that is the pursuit of knowledge. Understanding the fundamental forces of the universe and what makes everything function. To be fair, I know that a lot of what I learn is useless, and that it will never serve me practically, but I do feel like it's the most noble endeavor there is. It's what keeps me going. You need to accept that there's no inherent purpose to life, and that it's up to you to decide what you've been born to do. Living for your family is most definitely the closest thing there is to a "purpose in life" if it did exist.

Honestly this is just way of viewing our situation, one could argue that we live in the century of monotony, nothing to fight for, and the modern world is destroying the human phisique and essence, to the point we don't even know what we are.

Thanks man, that helped me a lot
Yes, 1000 years ago we were more slaves than we are now, but our restrains was not removed, just loosened

And you are right, the purpose of life is made by ourselves

Also we've become slaves to our own creation, computers.

If you are having difficulties with faith, understand that this is intentionally created by those that want to confuse you. God in the flesh, Yahshua whom died for our sins, wants you to know the truth. It isn't meant to be hidden. Try reading an honest translation of the Bible, specifically of the Septuagint, and everything will become clearer. The Ferrar Fenton translation is a good start, and there are others as well. Men that acted in good faith in trying to make The Word known, not from the scribes and pharisees that dominate our world at the behest of their father the devil. There are many of us here that want the best for you user, so that you don't despair. You despair because you are not mad in this mad world. Know this, for the truth will set you free.

>nothing to fight for,

Don't you think it's dishonest to delude ourselves into believing we have a purpose by having these things forced on us? Yes, centuries ago I would've probably been forcibly conscripted and forced to fight in an army, which would've kept my mind busy, but that does not fundamentally solve the question of what's the point in living. The modern world is terrible in the sense that we're now taught that the pursuit of happiness is deeply embedded in capitalism and materialism. But despite us going from having our minds occupied with nationalism, farming, war, religion, etc to materialism now, I still think we're better off like this than before. I don't have a purpose, but enlightened suffering is better than delusional joy. In my opinion at least.

It's good that you've recognized that. Some people like will prey on you with religion. Others like will try to lead you into nationalism. But all of these are nothing more than man-made distractions. Being truthful with one's self is the true path of enlightenment. Sadly a lot of people feel exactly like you do here in Canada. And how does society respond to these people? Claim they have depression and drug them up in order to keep them "occupied". It is good that you reflect on these things, you're being conscious about the world in a way most people aren't. I wish you the best in life. Remember, there's no real purpose to life, it's only what you make it up to be.

There is only one thing that gives me comfort in this clown world, comrade. There will be a great struggle, in our lifetime, for the existence of Western civilization and the European people itself. All of those who seek to destroy it will be themselves destroyed. I want only the opportunity to fight for my country and have that effort not be meaningless. If you can condition yourself to think this way, then your hope will be returned to you. But first you have to recognize that not only can the violence not be avoided; it is both necessary and desirable.

>Don't you think it's dishonest to delude ourselves into believing we have a purpose by having these things forced on us?
I simply just don't know what to think anymore, to be honest. I'm at the same stage as our OP here. I've seen too much shit already.

Just know that things only get worse before they get better.

Attached: 220px-The_Lightning_and_the_Sun.jpg (220x365, 18K)

As I told OP, just recognize that there's no sense to it all and choose the purpose you want to set for yourself. In 60 years you will die and it will be as if you never existed. There have been billions of humans that have lived their lives and are all but forgotten today. That's the fate of us all. It's meaningless. The sooner you stop searching for a purpose in life, the better.

Thank you, are are awesome

I'm that person (changed vpn). I liked conversing with you. Do you use discord?

so quotable

Attached: 1465596100867.jpg (850x400, 77K)

>The sooner you stop searching for a purpose in life, the better.
That's the point: I'm not
It's always been like this

One thing that did the trick for me was taking a ride to a faraway forest from my city and looking at the milky way in the sky from my telescope. It humbled me a lot, and reminded me how utterly meaningless my life is. We are just cosmic dust sailing the cosmos. You should try it out.

The way things are coming by, it's more likely I'd never return

Pray to the Christ consciousness. You are still alive, there is hope. Also, leave this place, it is toxic.

I can make one
Give me yours
I also use Telegram

DO NOT pray to the 'Christ' anything.
Christ = 352134 = 18 = 666.

Try these resources:

>got questions.org

>gty.org

These have benefitted me tremendously.

Thanks but i am not religious

>trying to convince weaboos that christians are based
>but nobody will ever forget that ciel was shit
>ciel was shit
>SHIT.

Nice post, though. I'm pretty hooked on Paul's epistle to the Romans, though the canonicity is pretty sketch.

Anime representation of christians is unanimously shit, though.

It would be incredibly arrogant of me to imagine what you're going through. As a Canadian my life is privileged, and I basically have life on easy mode. I know that survival is much more difficult in Brazil. But still, I do think that whether you're rich or poor, you will one day ask yourself what is your purpose in life, and for the more conscious people, it is a question they will dwell on for far longer than others who managed to keep themselves distracted. So knowing that, it's better to come to terms with how meaningless everything is and just move on from it. Easier said than done right? I am not surprised by the slightest that suicide rates in the world are going up.

My user is randompollack#1222. Send a message first then write it here to confirm.

do you want to see him?

Yeah, maybe. But it's more about the world than my country, and how things got so bad

It makes you think about how incompatible this stage of capitalism is with the human condition. But ultimately there are more people who blissfully live in ignorance than not so this system will go on.

capitalism, progressism and everything are incompatible with human condition

Yep that is correct. But to take the left's side here, what is the human condition? Is it our love for violence and war? Is it our tribalism? Is it our religious zealotry? Our hatred for things unnatural (trans people, gays, multiculturalism)? Maybe those are values worth changing, and the people suffering today are those who can't reconcile progressivism with age old human tendencies. I really don't know. All that I know is that I'm a conscious sack of flesh with no purpose in life. An asteroid could fall on the earth and could kill us all, and to the universe, that wouldn't be any different than if humanity had survived and kept evolving. That's the futility of human survival.