Some TerraMar research

TerraMar (Ghislaine Maxwell's "environmentalist organization") has been quietly shut down.

The website has been pulled: theterramarproject.org. It was online a couple of days ago but was protected behind a master password screen. Apparently, it used to have a landing page. I will post a couple of screenshots from Wayback Machine.

huffpost.com/entry/protecting-oceans_b_2236984
huffpost.com/entry/protecting-oceans_b_2236984

Notice these articles were written by the same woman, years apart. Her name is Samantha Harris and she is the founder of a marketing agency known as 37 Essex.

37essex.com/

There a multiple photos of Ghislaine and Arianna Huffington in the Patrick McMullan photos (quickndirty.neocities.org)

The user who claimed to be a HuffPo journalist asked me last night, "What's the connection between Arianna and Ghislaine? Ghislaine is just a socialite."

Seems to me like they were doing more than brushing shoulders.

Haven't been find any media in Fox News.

Here is a YouTube video where Ghislaine actually does an interview. It has only around 3,000 views.

The video seems to have been partially produced by Ideapod, another group that Maxwell was attending functions of. (see the quickndirty photos)

Attached: TerraMar_media.png (1346x450, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22Ir8hJ3wIk
huffpost.com/entry/post_b_5675613
jeffreyepstein.org/PROJECTS.html
huffpost.com/entry/new-year-old-challenges-f_b_6413706
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sorry, forgot to post the YouTube video link: youtube.com/watch?v=22Ir8hJ3wIk

I've downloaded it in case it gets erased.

This other pic includes some statements from people who were apparently involved in TerraMar, including Richard Branson.

Attached: TerraMar_figures.png (1346x681, 452K)

Shit. I'm posting too fast. Both of those HuffPo articles are the same.

Here is the other one, again written by Samantha Harrs (this time in 2017).

huffpost.com/entry/post_b_5675613

bamp

>EpsteinVI
Program For Evolutionary Dynamics
NeuroTV
Open Cog Foundation

The Open Cog Foundation is an open source software programming non-profit organization in the field of Artificial Intelligence.

STEM Science Fair in the USVI

The St. Thomas-St. John STEM Fair, the largest student science fair in the USVI, was organized by the Virgin Islands Department of Education and brought together hundreds of grade school students from across the islands, to showcase their science work for awards at the University of the Virgin Islands Sports and Fitness Center.
jeffreyepstein.org/PROJECTS.html

Attached: df480e8fa157331c1d2493004678a146.jpg (1600x802, 113K)

Socialites have always been active & willing participants in the downfall of the middle class. They want to maintain the status quo.

Thanks for your insight.

Attached: 2019-07-13 20_03_56-_pol_ - Jeffrey Epstein’s Alleged Madam is the Daughter of a Mossad Agent - Po (719x200, 39K)

So at this point, I feel like the Internet's foremost expert on all things Epstein. There are a few journos, and a lot of spooks that know more than I, but they ain't here.
AMA

Attached: amels lady ghislaine_4.jpg (400x295, 22K)

He was also personally funding psychology researcher at Harvard Dealing with the science of deception. Harvard (((Hillel))) was also funded by Epstein and Wexner.

good thread

bump, you homos

Attached: 1559528199410.jpg (2048x1365, 618K)

Their symbol sure looks similar to the Freemason th symbol

York right symbol

Oh shit, here is a HuffPo article personally written by Ghislaine Maxwell in 2015.

huffpost.com/entry/new-year-old-challenges-f_b_6413706

There were already many rumors about her circulating at that point. Why would they let her pen an editorial?

Attached: 1562988420839.jpg (493x692, 157K)

Photo of her with Rupert Murdoch, although I think many of us have already seen it.

In the Patrick McMullan photos there was a (2011?) photo of Ghislaine Maxwell, Wendi Deng Murdoch (Rupert's ex-wife), and Arianna Huffington together. But it has been scrubbed.

Attached: GhislaineMaxwell_RupertMurdoch.jpg (634x724, 127K)

>Why would they let her pen an editorial?
Because then, like now, she was just some bitch what liked saving Earth and egg shaped Jewman/robot dicks that never die

Unless there is anything further, I'll just leave you with this:
"‘Mildred Pierce reporting:
I was there. I saw it. I saw women thrown down on Fifth Avenue and raped in their mink coats by blacks and whites and yellows while street urchins stripped the rings from their fingers. A young officer stood nearby. “Aren’t you going to do something?” I demanded.

He looked at me and yawned.

I found Colonel Bradshaw bivouacking at the Ritz. I told him bluntly what was going on. His eyes glinted shamelessly as he said, “Well, you have to take a broad general view of things.”

And that’s what I have been doing. Taking a broad general view of American troops raping and murdering helpless civilians while American officers stand around and yawn.

“Been at it a long time, lady. It’s the old army game from here to eternity.”"

>HONK

Attached: v5v677hvpj501.jpg (1500x1500, 279K)

Yeah, but the fact that the entire project has been shut down tells me she's hiding something.

What do you think about their connections with Mossad?

bump

It sucks?
They are Hyper-Zionist Mossad agents, descended from grumpy "survivors." This we know. It's fact at this point.

Attached: news-graphics-2006-_613363a.jpg (199x160, 10K)

Any ideas on what this organization was about? Just another money laundering/grift ie Clinton Global?

Attached: fatmossadsgent.jpg (634x472, 46K)

Did (((they))) just shut down NYC, as a warning?
Defo. Or maybe Epstein is making a break...
Defo

So were Italian directors dropping pills this whole time? Is it part of some Holy War, and Catholics are actually based?
Is Sean Penn /ourguy/?

Attached: carlitos_way_hospital_sean-penn.jpg (600x315, 27K)

>Mossad nukes thread, by shutting down (((NYC)))

Attached: th.jpg (474x256, 20K)

bump

Snapshot with some of the redpilled comments 4 years ago.

Attached: GHISLAINE MAXWELL on PROTECTING THE WORLD'S OCEANS, TerraMar, Epstein, Youtube 1.jpg (1300x7326, 900K)

Bumping

What makes you an expert?

When she isn’t recruiting fresh poon for Epsteins underage sex ring... she’s saving the ocean and doing TED talks

Shes one hell of a multitasker

In all seriousness, a lot of these charities and foundations are crooked as fuck... people get thier friends and relatives to staff them and write it off on thier taxes.