No one is scared of our sanctions anymore

Attached: 1545608006305.png (1005x738, 513K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thediplomat.com/2019/07/mauro-gilli-selling-the-f-35-to-countries-operating-the-s-400-is-a-bad-idea/
thenational.ae/world/europe/turkey-traces-movements-of-christchurch-suspect-during-2016-visits-1.838125
bitchute.com/video/ushgj0d3ljdE/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

America's a joke

a shitty military tradition will do that in a pacifistic nation.

>Sputnik news

holy shit that's some real good technology sanction them anyway, fuck it.. this is why we elected Trump the Sanctioned

it doesnt matter if they're scared or not, the sanctions work.

not anymore they don't, iran continues to export oil dispite trump even threatening ww3 over it

buy gold

WTF are you talking about? Iran's oil industry is in shambles.

Attached: iranbtfo.png (976x800, 28K)

you a literal retarded burger who has no idea how oil geopolitics work

>chart doesn't start at 0
post nose

When Greeks had their S-300 delivered few decades ago, everything is ok. Turks gets S-400, OMG How Dare They, must bring sanctions.

Yeah, Ok.

Explain it to me then, you stupid meme flag nigger.

Attached: _106763985_iran_oil_exports_apr_2019_976-nc.png (976x770, 20K)

exactly, trump is doing a great job humiliating the united states in front of the world

Stow your kike accusations and stop acting like a nigger. Iran's economy and oil industry are in real trouble and you would have to be a dumb monkey nigger to not understand that.

Attached: _106748327_optimised-iran_currency-nc.png (2666x1875, 108K)

>reserves vs counted reserves
just get the fuck out amerinigger

But they will survive to build the pipeline and you will seeth.

Not an argument. Go crack a coloring book or something else on your level because you're trying way to hard to feign your knowledge of this topic.

Attached: thisonesforthememeflagnigger.png (777x516, 28K)

why are they even sanctioning over an anti-aircraft missile system?

There's one giant gaping anus hole in that plan and it's that it still doesn't answer the question of who is going to buy the oil?

Hopefully by sanctions they mean multiple LGM-30G Minuteman IIIs

because they can't bomb Turkey in the future anymore

>if I post another graph, maybe then it'll make me look legit

the absolute state of burgers

I read the article and I don't really understand the issue

Something about they can't have F35 and S400 at the same time, but I don't really understand why

If this is true, it will only push the Turks closer to Russia.

Turks wanted to buy US or Euro air defense system for past 2 decades but they wouldn't sell them. They didn't really had much options for defense, I really don't know why US is acting so surprised with this. Feels like US wanted to gift Turkish alliance to Russian side.

Good Goy Trump, making Russia proud.

the west started a coup to try to topple erdogan a few years back, they failed, so now Turkey is trying to protect itself against air strikes from the west ala Yugoslavia

>wanting some retarded Muslims to be in NATO
Let the russians have them. They'll get culturally enriched.

That was your opportunity to prove that you know anything about this topic or to actually provide an argument. I've known niggers more eloquent than you are.

Attached: saintterry.png (990x682, 580K)

Apparently the s400 is operated by Russian technicians, who in theory could use the radar system to get the rader signature of the f35. Rendering its stealth useless. Now idk if that's true or not but apparently thats why the US is mad.

no, it's because Trump can't bomb Turkey anymore, see

Syria has the S400 and it didn't stop us from fucking up their airfields. Even with the most modern air defenses, 3/4 of our payload still got through in that strike. It's a pretty good system but it's not a deterrent to the US if we really want to fuck shit up.

Turks wanted to buy US or Euro air defense systems for pass 2 decades but no one would sell them any, so their last option was Russian S-400.

F-35 on other hand - Turkey is one of the partners for developing this aircraft and they are expecting the deliveries but US is refusing to deliver because Turks bought some S-400 from Russia.

This all looks like US wanted to push Turks away in hands of Russia. US geopolitics have been crumbling ever since Iraq war. Who makes these decisions.

you failed to make your argument, nigger

nigger what are you talking about? I'm critiquing your stupidity and you're challenging me to provide arguments? I don't think you really understand just how this works. Sad.

Yeah but what about
?

>stop us
you misspelled Israel, also the S400 is operated by the Russians

You're wrong. And the Brit is mostly correct. Read this.

thediplomat.com/2019/07/mauro-gilli-selling-the-f-35-to-countries-operating-the-s-400-is-a-bad-idea/

The problem is that Turkey is an F-35 development partner.

It really does almost seem like they're fucking up on purpose. But its probably more likely that the bloated deep state is simply thay incompetent. I mean its not like most of these fucks get to where they are due to merit.

>Israel
I agree that Israel's ability to bypass the S400 is suspect. Buy you said
>because they can't bomb Turkey in the future anymore
If you meant Israel, you should have said so in the first place.

sigh, israel is not going to bomb turkey, go to the syrian thread if you want to learn more about turkey

I'm asking you to do the bare minimum amount of work. Now stop acting like a lazy porch monkey provide an argument, or rebuttal, or something that looks like a coherent sentence.

Attached: 1554439440519.jpg (469x480, 54K)

The problem is we don't want our ally's using shitty Russian anti air systems that are constantly fucking up.
Remember when none of them hit US missiles when we bombed Syria?
Or when Israel fucked up their radar array and the missile locked onto the Russian plane instead of the Israeli jet and killed 2 dozen Russians?
Or when Israel launched airstrikes inside Syria and one of the anti air rockets landed in another country across a fucking ocean?

Our military technology is way beyond this S400 the only thing it has going for it is fast interceptors but they can't lock onto anything since they all use a massive radar array for guidance.

And the S400 is just an S200 with more range and a bigger radar array that's literally all it is. Using the same technology that has failed time and time again against Israel.

To be really honest ever since the coup attempt that happened in Turkey that place has been really shady I mean they are always a thieving lying people but it's been different since then. You've got to wonder if the military knew about a Russian plot to use the S400 system as a weapon platform to launch attacks against NATO someday in the future so they rebelled.

I'm asking you to be coherent. You're not really making a point. Also, read the article I provided because it puts a lot of shit into perspective.

Sanctions would be more effective is Europe also joined in. Of course they won't. The EU would rather sell Iran nuclear technology because some Jew would profit.

I mean look at us, we have a 5 year old president. During the W. Bush era who is another dumpfuck, fights a war in Iraq and at the end hands it to Iraqi minority group of Shia, who is ideologically aligned with Iran. And now US complains about the Iranian intervention in Iraq. No, we literally gave it to them lol, we have some very stable geniuses in the US making these decisions.

you're just trolling at this point, one side provides facts and arguments while the other just says you're wrong. Stand in point, you're a fucking troll ass nigger.

Then why US denied Turkey's request to buy some US made air defense system in early 2000s and asked European countries to deny such sales to Turkey???

Sunnis were minority in Iraq. ISIS happened because Shia used their population advantage and resentment, plus normal religious sectarianism, to abuse the Sunnis. Unsurprisingly Sunnis didn't like the change in fortune and joined ISIS.

So the Sunnis all joined ISIS, or enough of them did, ISIS took over a half of Iraq and with ISIS defeated every Sunni that was in ISIS controlled territory gets summarily executed.

We've denied lots of countries things. Up till 2018 we denied sales of THAAD to Saudi Arabia but under Trump we sold them like 17 billion dollars worth of it. Like 44 batteries and 4 hundred interceptors and now Saudi Arabia can shoot down alien motherships in orbit if they wanted to.

You merry bunch of lily cunts

Iran's oil reserves aren't open to any official international inspectors, and so their oil reserves projections are weak because they're essentially hiding their power level. There's been many instances in the past of them doing this as to fuck with zion suckling burgers' power projections.

>you're just trolling at this point
>waaah, you no provide argument. I win

You mongoloids aren't worth a (you). Go worship satan some more

Attached: white_house_rainbow_zps24ptrqtq.jpg (960x484, 72K)

you're a nigger arent you?

Sounds like a marketing strategy to get the Saudis to buy more because they think we might stop selling to them again.

>Iran's oil reserves aren't open to any official international inspectors
They're OPEC's numbers. OPEC is reporting it you dumb nigger. Is your argument that they are telling OPEC that they are pumping a million more bpd than they are reporting to OPEC because that would make no fucking sense. And if they were, wtf would they be doing with that inventory because they're certainly not selling it. You're sound like a retard. Go to bed.

Attached: 1560308105284.gif (480x250, 475K)

>The problem is we don't want our ally's using shitty Russian anti air systems that are constantly fucking up.
yeah that's a great theory, but didn't the Russians CREATE the concept of a surface to air missile? Vietnam? the SA-2 Guideline? hello???

oh no I guess we'll have to figure out a way to defeat that shit too.
Murrika-Hold my beer.

Attached: 1553573695028.jpg (640x800, 91K)

statistically speaking, you're probably some mutant variant of a nigger I'm unaware of

Attached: 1562639381628.jpg (1125x616, 435K)

No the Russians didn't create the concept of surface to air missiles.

I have a feeling that he actually is. I've never seen a white man write
>nigger what are you talking about?

Good. As an American, our country is humiliating. I want societal collapse while there is still value in it's land and people to recover.

>he actually believes official numbers
and I suppose you're not really 52%, the official number is more like 58%, right?

>No one is scared of our sanctions anymore
Why should they be? They don't like it, but pacifist America is emasculated by all the liberal laws and liberal government politicians. So it is easy to evade sanctions by applying human welfare rights exemptions. Even North Korea has used human welfare rights exemptions.

And when a USA president does try to do something, the pacifist congress or a liberal judge will rule it invalid. So nothing gets done without liberal cockblocking removed.

Turkey also has a lot of sympathizers that will not stand with America. In past sanctions, european companies would have foreign national subsidiaries perform transactions. So it makes the path that objects travel longer, but doesn't prevent the delivery of goods or finances.

Attached: Migrants_in_France.webm (960x540, 2.97M)

Isis happened because the Arab spring failed to topple Assad and the intelligence community needed a patsy.

As long as a country can get Russian weapons and food supplies, there really is no reason to be afraid of us sanctions. Oh no, you can't import globo homo into our countries, what ever will we do?

>US geopolitics
ie protect Israel to the last amerigoy soldier

>Who makes these decisions.
I'm going out on a limb and state

Attached: 1560934554460.jpg (700x681, 73K)

You're right as congress is blocking Trumps strong handed to approach to Yemen and potential Iran wars. The liberal judges block his executive orders. The supreme court does too.

America is full of traitors,. globalist traitors that are going to be the cause of another world war or at the least the fall of the west. Appeasement to the east, to authoritarian countries is how WW2 started. Trump may be a zionist but zionism protects the liberal west, its a concept the liberals don't understand. In order for their world to exist they must fight for it. Allowing in illegals, taxing rich people and wanting free stuff isnt fighting, its giving up.

I think the west is dead but because just stopped fighting.

>Something about they can't have F35 and S400 at the same time
Because such systems come with advisors and support staff from their respective countries to help manage the systems, particularly top secret components. That means the russian system will have russian staff. They will have the turks progressively fly the F35 all around the radars at varying situations to develop the various digital signature baselines. Thus, the surprise effect response time against F35 stealth is greatly reduced.

That means the data would be in russian hands and the russians could possibly even control the test parameters. That would be terrible and waste much of the R&D money the taxpayers spent to develop F35 stealth. So if you have no respect for much of anything, at least try to have some sympathy for the figurative american taxpayers' huge amount of money sunk into F35 R&D costs.

Attached: plane_itasha1.jpg (1007x565, 156K)

America still has a huge consumer demand for countries exports which is why China hates Trumps tariffs. America isn't done yet as the eastern hemisphere hasn't grown enough to replace us just yet. So American sanctions hurt countries but they won't stop them. Not like the past when America was the worlds jewel and the rest of the world lived in squalor.

>By modulating the frequencies and angles of operations of multiple S-400 systems, one could find the weak spots of the F-35 and, more important, its unique radar returns.
ie Turkey could use their F35s as tests to modify the S400s to detect them better. Makes sense and the sanctions make sense

Check this CFR boomer shit

>Israel's ability to bypass the S400 is suspect
they can't currently. they have to hide under other aircraft when they do strikes near S400 now

what a spastic post

not an anti-missile system

the Israelis were hiding under the Russian aircraft and were shot down by dipshit Syrians

Maybe worth reading
>(((Brenton Missad Tarrant))) fake manifesto targeted Erdogan
thenational.ae/world/europe/turkey-traces-movements-of-christchurch-suspect-during-2016-visits-1.838125

Zionist seething

One more step closer to ending NATO and America's reign as global hegemon at this cost of its own citizens. Makes me happy. Turkey will be crushed from both sides, Russia doesn't like them either. Makes me extra happy.

We give $105 Million, erryydayy to Israel. Almost as if US pays a tax to serve and protect Israel.

How is it that sanctions come before kicking them out of NATO? How can Turkey be trusted as allies if we are sanctioning them?

Attached: 00000a01223.jpg (2048x1208, 410K)

Its true though..The reason democrat voters hate zionism is because they are sympathetic to Palestinians and to them jews are white supremacists. Its basically in their mind the majority is responsible for the liberal west which is false. Factually false. It took war and planning to create the world we are living in. Human democracy if you want to call it that is mob rule which leads to totalitarian control like in the eastern countries.

Remember America is a Republic or it used to be. Now its operating more like the USSA a communist country with a bloated federal government and welfare slaves.

if Trump kicks Turkey out of NATO the whole alliance will dissolve, then he can't start WW3 anymore

Turkey wants to go with Russia and China already, they itch for destroying Israel and Greece, too bad for erdogan that his people are more and more abandoning Islam and secularizing so it will never happen

You may be happy to celebrate the end to the liberal world order but i won't. I get that people of different races are having trouble living with each other peacefully and that's what makes society right now unbearable. But the concept of a free society, the constitution and laws we were handed down still remain in writing and people still swear by them.

So it was a mistake to mix the races so quickly. I admit that. The creators of this world were not perfect, far from it. But the alternative to maintaining what we have now is something worse. Its war and its low IQ tribal bullshit. Basically if the liberal west falls then a rebuilding will occur and then there's no guarantee what's created is better than what we had.

>whole alliance will dissolve,
who fuckin cares. shitskins invade our countries by the million everyday, it can't get any worse than it is

let chaos reign supreme

>but muh constitution
anything is better than millions of niggers flooding our countries you stupid americunt

Attached: 1562638889157.jpg (214x250, 10K)

I'm glad your shitty little world is going to collapse in on itself. Clearly, no matter how many noble ideas you ascribe to it, it is not robust enough to survive. A clean slate is exactly what the world needs. Stop being a pussy and welcome the hope that a new world brings. It's what started this whole epoch centuries ago before it eroded into its current state.

Attached: 1512035055972.jpg (640x426, 44K)

i dont get get this thread
bitchute.com/video/ushgj0d3ljdE/

this thread is a fuck zogburger thread

Attached: 1446609244763.jpg (720x486, 70K)

You have no idea how good you have it. And i already admitted the immigration and races mingling is getting out of hand and its only getting worse as eastern countries have traitors here allowing them in.
Its not my world, its our world. Its the world we were lucky enough to be born into. If you could magically take away the racial fighting the west is golden.

You say stop being a pussy well how about you stop acting so aggressive and use your head for once. You ever wonder if America the nation created was an anomaly in itself? History tells us so doesn't it? Ex colony of the British empire full of people with the space and like mindedness to create a society of peace and tolerance. The demographics today make such an idea an impossibility. If the Europeans who are living in America now can't maintain it or correct the fall then we are doomed.

Remember Trump was elected to make America great again. We have to try.

Fuck Turks. If Ruskies take Constantinople as a bitch state before slowly weaseling into power I say GOOD!

Seriously, fuck Turkroaches.

One is Muzzie, the other is in the EU.

>If you could magically take away the racial fighting the west is golden.
You keep waiting for that magic. There's a lot more magic you'll need than just in that aspect, as well. America died a long time ago, once the haze of cheeseburgers and television finishes fading you'll be able to see just how desolate it really is. Trump is going to pull the temple down on himself like Sampson. There's really no other way to move forward.

the US couldn't do jack shit to the Turks since Erdogan. You'd have to be fucken retarded to think russia can do better

Ahh nice wet dreams you have there. Turks shot down a Russian fighter jet and what happened after that? Russia needs Turks same way Trump needs Russia to fund his businesses.

OY VEY STOP BUYING CHEAP SLAV SHIT!

BUY OVERPRICED KIKE SHIT INSTEAD! ANUDDAH SHOAH!!

Yea, one is dirt poor with stinky mouth and other is second largest military in NATO. You have no clue about geopolitics. Sit down now.

Jeez jews are full damage control after epstein this amount of kvetching in all threads all over this site lmao

It will be a source of bitter regret for you on the day of judgment

When you realize Islam was the truth the whole time

and you were among those striving against it.

So? What is the point of Nato?

What exactly are we "defending" against?

Samson option is WW3. It may be nukes on Muslims and Chinese.

>Drumpf needs Russia

I'm not sure Dems should talk about who needs foreign countries.

When China is done, there won't be any more Islam.