10-year-old migrant girl found with ’20 different types of semen’

“There was a female, 10 years old, who was found with 20 different types of semen inside her body. She was dispatched to a family member. The girl who was with her who was supposedly a family member was not really a family member, just someone who bought her from her family in Guatemala,” the Texas medical professional told Big League Politics.

“These are real problems that exist here on the border. There are some people who are trying to leave jugs of water out here for them. A lot of these people come to this country needing help,” the professional said.

theamericanmirror.com/horror-10-year-old-migrant-girl-found-with-20-different-types-of-semen-illegal-bought-her-from-her-family-in-guatemala/

Why didn't you save her?

Attached: sickillegals.png (492x294, 308K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/TKbkXiwa3Hhl/
youtu.be/u7iQAAN-zXk?t=300
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Old news

She was given an exam after being apprehended, while in the custody of a non-parent/family member. This is where it was discovered. She was not raped in a detention center, rather, along the way to the border. If she had been let into America, she would have been trafficked to a brothel where she would have been mercilessly raped her entire life.

>different types of semen

Attached: 1536547124142.gif (280x211, 1.92M)

And i have to use a jizz rag when i bust. These niggas living the dreams.

>There are some people who are trying to leave jugs of water out here for them
I have an idea Jow Forums.
What can we spike their water with?

My thoughts exactly. So 20 different dicks, or was it one nigga shootin 20 different types of semen somehow? I need to know.

Laxatives. They will dehydrate faster and you're not really poisoning them, per se

20 lucky guys. Fuck I'm jealous

AND IT'S BEAUTIFUL
don't you DARE judge another person's love and sexual activity or sexual decisions!!!
>Jow Forums btfo by love
hash*livetrumpshate, hash*nomoreborders, hash*they'rejustlikeus, hash*lgbtgPedo, hash*resist2020

what did she look like? i can picture it already

human semen
donkey semen
dog semen
I don't know, maybe seventeen different species of lizard or something.

>Why didn't you save her?
your the faggot shill wanting to let these rapefugees in...……….

She must've been very cute if 20 guys wanted to nut in her

Spics will fuck anything.

>20 different types of semen inside her body
how many different types are there?
I can only think of watery and stringy

Attached: af2.png (741x568, 20K)

what the fuck are these border patrol monsters doing?

KYS

damn
bitchute.com/video/TKbkXiwa3Hhl/

why was she smuggling semen? is this a new black market drug

Attached: milk.jpg (1000x983, 98K)

part and parcel

Attached: 1562346973079m.jpg (1024x1024, 84K)

Yeah this is why we separate kids from adults. In truth we should just warn people they will be shot if seen near the border and sent back without trial if they survive.

how do you know she wasnt asking for it?

you dont

morala: dont assume

I'm pretty sure you can round up 20+ guys to poz you

This lines up with what the guy says in this video:
youtu.be/u7iQAAN-zXk?t=300

Skip to 5:00.

>"...there's not one woman that crosses the border older than 11 years old that doesn't get raped. And when I say raped, I don't just mean raped by a 16 year old kid. I mean 20, 30 guys. It's disgusting."

Attached: 1433264694662.jpg (722x349, 63K)

>“These are real problems that exist here on the border. There are some people who are trying to leave jugs of water out here for them. A lot of these people come to this country needing help,” the professional said.
Is he fucking serious? "Helping" them cross over is only exaggerating the problem, this girl would never have been raped, let alone by at least 20 different guys, if she didn't try to come here. Helping people cross is only making more people come and be raped, murdered, robbed or what have you.

God I hope so. I want to be filled just like that little girl

Attached: 1528749772332.jpg (600x624, 408K)

Absolutely horrendous, the people trafficking need to be punished for their crimes. Suggest the death penalty if their own country won't take them back. The crime that is brought with them is so bad, that migrants stopped at the border and detained in Mexico just enough being cumrags for the cartel. Sadly nothing will get done as cartel has bought their politicians they need so the migrants turn into free dibs for the cartel who have the means to get them across the border.

Sounds like Mexicans are bigger sluts than americans.

This can go to the Trump campaign.

Migration should be stopped. In the interest of the migrants! :)

Speed(meth).

Their last names will turn into Gonzales so goddamn fast before they even know what hit them( which will be a BP officer's bullet)!

Lol get it guys??? Anyone??

Attached: 7721B58B-4A6F-4BDC-8D6F-46C8461AE70E.png (1600x1600, 247K)

Imagine the smell

I'd agree but she's an invader

you need jesus friend.

Attached: 1428170441451.jpg (250x241, 10K)

she was to share it with the white thots in murica for further discreet white displacement

That's disgusting in at least like 4 or 5 different ways. Do you happen to be Jewish

turtle
cat
lizard
owl
whale
monkey
fox semen

>20 different types of semen inside her body

Depending on what she is charging, she will make a good bit of coin. Sounds like she's a hard worker.

I'm white.

I put brake fluid on my meth so I can stop any time I want

We must know the origin of the semen