Occupy the Port is seemingly ready to liberate the ICE detention center today after one of their boys...

Occupy the Port is seemingly ready to liberate the ICE detention center today after one of their boys, Willem Van Spronsen, was killed early this morning while attempting to firebomb the place.

Thoughts?

Attached: 1562356643525.png (625x275, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q=occupy the port&src=typd
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=MaOcS6Izy2o
youtube.com/watch?v=-wa4U6TQlNI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1556406901850.png (581x459, 57K)

bump

>The
>the
>the
>The

Bump for visibility, comrade.

8 years of full detention centers being deported by Obama, none of these faggots batted an eye. Their amnesty was outright ignored, as he deported more people than any President in US history.

>i can twituh
twitter.com/search?q=occupy the port&src=typd

>Willem Van Spronsen
That's the most gated community trust fund babby sounding person in antifa yet. Kek

Willem Van Spronsen Goldenbergsteinowitz III

>runs up
>gets done up

Attached: 6C26A19B-F3F5-42D7-8129-C1E9ECB2F97F.png (600x432, 10K)

Attached: 1538197669856.jpg (447x594, 89K)

nutter on stage.
>youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=MaOcS6Izy2o

>Occupy the Port
literally fucking who

Attached: letter.png (666x683, 77K)

is there video of it?

>try to attack an inanimate building
>die

kek, the incompetence of those who practice leftist political religion never creases to crack me up

>Willem Van Spronsen, was killed early this morning
Good. I piss on his memory.

God I hope they try

Attached: 1984vFP.gif (630x385, 3.37M)

Anybody wanna meet me down there? I'll livestream it

>the """""""families""""""" must be liberated
whatever gets you through the night, you child-trafficking apologist

>Willem Van Spronsen of Vashon Island
kek, I've been there a few times, its right outside of Seattle, the Pacific Northwest produces a lot of crazy libcucks

this is good quality shit, chucklefucker is gonna end up in gitmo

>killed early this morning
Too awesome, must be fake news.

Seen many online tough guys vowing revenge. Too bad they will not follow through and give us happenings.

>Willem Van Spronsen

thats like the fakest name ever.

Attached: vampire-angry-cat-loki-9.jpg (1080x1080, 115K)

>Willem Van Spronsen of Vashon Island
fuckin kek please let this pantyfa faggot become a glorious meme

tweet update

Attached: 1535606499429.png (579x801, 101K)

>Liberated
They're free to leave any time they want.... Back into Mexico

So link to news about antifa trying to firebomb Ice?
Any footage of ICE chilling the dude out?
I have been up north building a kord log cabin for two days.

>YAS QUEEN, WE WILL LIBERATE
beautiful, she’s driven them insane

Attached: 02AA7031-B2A4-4084-97FA-E7C21CF1A460.jpg (540x532, 45K)

Err....

He was shot by "Officer Cool"?

Attached: Untitled - Copy.jpg (616x336, 85K)

Where were you lads when Antifa turned into a fully fledged terror organization?

Wait so why did he firebomb the cars? I thought this guy was trying to kill the immigrants, but hes antifa now? wtf?

Attached: patriot murdered by zog bots.png (1430x1459, 2.3M)

just like Hodgkinson he died without getting a single kill, the left are such fucking failures lmao

Literally read the first sentence. Office Cool is a spokeswoman for the police department.

That was like 2 years ago

that's the most pozzed thing I've read all day

The Portland police chief's last name is Outlaw. I swear some people take jobs because the title will make their name funny.

Bump because I mourn for my country.

This is him

Attached: 3ep93gb29e211.png (660x498, 383K)

These people are hilarious

We need to encourage more of this

Attached: 54N5238I.jpg (2544x4000, 865K)

This is why the right is so much more "violent"

They are just better at doing everything

The stupid piece of shit committed a crime and was justly punished.
If you try to firebomb a government facility then don't cry in pain like a jew if they shoot you dead.

Attached: 1533515504043.png (611x224, 26K)

Another antifa dead. S

These people have no balls and won't actually do anything other than tweet how angry they are.
Pretty much like /pol.

Attached: Kebab Removed.webm (640x356, 1.27M)

>checked
yeah, but now they’ve attacked a fed installation... they’ll get declared by the fbi and it’s open season

But did they get soap?

Attached: 1549776304631.jpg (525x433, 169K)

Yea except for the one who just took ARMED ACTION against federal agents.

Stop being a faggot. ANTIFA aren't all pussies and soiboys. They fight riot cops in clouds of CS and OC and don't stop till overwhelming force ends their riot or they FEEL like going home.

Have you shot up a Democratic Baseball Team Practice? Have you fought a single riot cop in opposition to these unconstitutional laws being pushed by Dems?

No, you haven't. Because your a little bitch who's desperate to label your opponent as a bitch to protect your own ego.

Stop discounting the enemy. ANTIFA will fuck you up. Respect the enemy.

>be spoiled rich kid
>upset that people ever suffer (even though they don't care about the homeless that live near them, just Mexicans that are in the country illegally)
>try to be a militant about it
>get fragged by officer cool without accomplishing anything

hell no, Im not going to give them what they (or (((they))) want. let them have their little panty riot tantrums by themselves lol
shit is glorious to watch, and idiots who engage are just like the drunk girl who goes to the guy's bedroom and has sex but is shocked it happened. You really did know what was going to happen so stfu

Absolutely glowing

Attached: 0A66B2B5-7FC9-4FF0-8DFB-B8AF32EFBDF6.jpg (695x392, 40K)

But the Republicans are doing it!

i mean i agree with the guy but then why would he support a mob tyranny like anarcho-commie bullshit

Si

Attached: 1548655747800.jpg (449x449, 24K)

executions for "concentration camps" that didn't even kill people

It's almost as if the country evolved to have more compassion for migrants since Obama.
It's almost as if social progress is *clap* a *clap* thing.

>"we are running out of time"
Until what?

"liberate"? these guys literally think that law enforcing in this own country is nazi germany

The 4th Reich is established

I really hope you're being ironic

They'll keep on saying "ANTIFA hasn't killed anyone so they aren't violent!"

Even though they've attempted it many times.

greatest thing ever
1 down, 50 million to go

Nothing has changed other than which way the journalist and their cameras are aimed, retard. These camps didn't spring up over night. The facilities have been there for decades. Nobody gave a shit when Obama was president.

Guy tried to fire bomb and shoot up a center in Wa. Was dropped immediately.

Attached: 28cfed35090239459dc2b4f872d5c2dec30b78eeca16d02445f26527e4aa7386_1.jpg (1080x850, 87K)

All these faggots are just running their mouths. Real resistance fighters would never sit around all day, producing hot air on twitter.

I want them to take a camp so we can come and liberate it from the godless commies

NO COMMIE SURVIVORS

i feel like these guys watched one too many fight club reruns

>video
>advertisement on edge of stage for Invisible Fence

like pottery

How is that any different that the retarded Nazi larpers in here that redundantly claim they cant wait for *muh race war*

Tyler Durden would spit on these incels

self-important fag

The sick part of it is the journalists. They had the power to report on these issues when Obama was in office... barely a whisper. But suddenly, now that it's something they can virtue signal their hate of Trump with, they find it in themselves to "care". And they feel perfectly pleased with themselves. It's fucking sick.

Attached: 1550263214085.gif (500x364, 1.49M)

>martyr death resulting in ZERO retweets

the absolute STATE of commies

It's about time these faggots started getting dropped.

Big happenings inbound soon.

Attached: 1531050972067.jpg (1024x768, 153K)

I hope more antifa meets live ammunition.

Attached: KEKRonomicon.jpg (912x772, 538K)

Nice

youtube.com/watch?v=-wa4U6TQlNI

Wow it’s like the left is becoming more and more unhinged and they want show trials to get rid of their opponents.

I hope they do. Killing Feds might lead to full Executive involvement. Meaning an army being deployed.

>said the transexual who thinks molotovs are anything but a LARP accessory

>69 years old
>lives on Vashon Island
>rich fuck name
I'm calling for a complete shutdown on Boomers until we can figure out what the hell is going on.

it’s not, ffs pay attention to where you are

I wanted every single one of these fucking spics out of my county now

>firebombing the detention center
>with all the "asylum seekers" inside
I'm really glad the left is taking responsibility for this.

They're not journalists

They're propagandists

>liberated
They're not being held for fuck's sake, they are ALL free to go home! They choose to stay and refuse to return home.

Is there a video of this fag getting fragged?

Ya know, in all the times I envisioned a civil war or a rebellion against the government, I never once considered the possibility that I would be on the side of the Federal Government. Yet here I am! I am so ready to get called into action on behalf of the government! Eager even! I hate commies so fucking much, I pray every day for President Trump to give the word.

Please user... I can... I can only get so hard.

Make no mistake, the federal government are not the good guys either.

>409
Yeah, there's definitely some cleaning to do. Hopefully we won't have to use the hard chemicals.

This is true. The federal government either acts as a monolith and cracks down on everyone, or it fragments and you'll have interagency conflict. Either way, someone in the government is fucking up.

when the fbi declares these pantyfa dipshits terrorists, it’s basically open season

wtf i love antifa now.

No. Alliances with the powerful are never to be trusted. Loyalties must shift to circumstance. Right now, our interests are aligned. That’s good enough for now.

>ANTIFA aren't all pussies and soiboys. They stand in low-traffic roads and yell until the most minor clash with riot police send them scurrying down a block

Attached: THE PARTICULATES.webm (812x454, 521K)

Typical.

Attached: pasted-file-154_300.png (300x224, 30K)

Apparently he wrote a manifesto