youtu.be/wBsFY_e0H9I
youtube.com/watch?v=BduphINMVuk
youtube.com/watch?v=Gs6UcgiDwg0
youtube.com/watch?v=xhdmZQoYE_M
senate.gov/reference/reference_item/Nine_Capitals_of_the_United_States.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's happening

Jew York a holy city? L O L

Attached: 1526504988413.png (480x454, 465K)

hurr dur rrrr cherry picked number meen happnin durrrrrrr jesus durrr

please its already here

Who's the 42nd president?

It's happening again for the 12,545,455th time. I swear. Today is different. This time it's happening for real.

Bill Clinton = 42
Yeah, Bill Clinton is the anti-Christ.

Attached: 1540819114048.jpg (250x238, 8K)

Attached: 1542591469535.jpg (480x480, 28K)

>leaf

42 represents the # of months (3 and a half years) the Antichrist's reign of destruction will last (the final 42 months of his 7-8 years long reign)

>points out one instance of unrelated numbers syncing up
>ignores the literally infinite number of times numbers didn't sync up before, and will ignore the infinity of unsynced numbers to come
>thinks this is in any way predictive of political events to come
>because of a magic book

Probably fake. Don't care.

EPSTEIN USED PEDOPHILIA TO AWAKEN THE ANTICHRIST

Attached: 1562159738388.png (464x768, 425K)

Wasn't Jesus cloned in Israel recently?

Take a guess

>it's Bill Clinton

So, Orange Man really is bad?

NYC and American isn't the world.

Jesus this post is fucking /x/ tier retarded.

Sage

LET'S GO LADS

Attached: PicsArt_07-14-03.38.38.jpg (1080x1521, 365K)

Elvis was 42 when he "died" 42 years ago.
Now he Larps as a preacher in Benton...ARKANSAS.

youtu.be/wBsFY_e0H9I

Attached: image.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Trump wouldn't be the anti-christ, it would be someone who gained alot of power between 2009ish

my body is ready

Or, 42 is the Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything...

kill ALL christcucks

A POWER OUTAGE JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE!

No, the Antichrist is the individual who creates a peace deal between Israel and Palestine and brings peace to the middle east. He violates this peace treaty by stabbing Israel in the back and then marching into the Third Temple in Jerusalem and putting up an idol of himself and tells the world to worship him as God.

Anybody else getting errors like your post was detected as spam and asking to reformat the message? Wtf is going on?

This stabbing in the back occurs at the beginning of his final 42 months.

Why do jannie heathen let evangelical fags post their retarded nonsense on Jow Forums?

Attached: 1561840854154.png (824x800, 142K)

Burn in hell for eternity.

Attached: image.jpg (445x409, 72K)

Why do fedora tipping faggots get butthurt by things that they refuse to believe?

Attached: image.jpg (800x800, 75K)

New York is a ritual site anyway, they will nuke it, manhattan or the statue of liberty explodes.
9/11 ritual site
abortion celeberation pink ritual site
it is more likely new york will get hit again before california
which is good, fuck new yorkers.

Daily reminder the Statue of Liberty's arm breaks in I Pet Goat II. It was also broken in Madonna's Eurovision performance. RIP in piss Ameriturds.

Jared?

because there is no such thing as an "atheist"
but they made up the term so antitheists/antichrists can sound intellectual,
"Oh we don't care about God, we just ignore him, we actually don't believe in him, hehe!"
everyone worships something, atheists worship themselves.

Probably Trump. The Antichrist is also assassinated at the beginning of the final 42 months, but he comes back to life 3 days later which is why he calls himself God.
youtube.com/watch?v=BduphINMVuk

Satans minions know their time is short. It's happening now:
"11And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness."

I guess it'd depend on how popular he is in 2020.

IIRC, most people love him or some such for the antichrist, but currently, that's not the case.

>Do not subscribe to fallable autism where 42 applies to literally everything
>HURDUR ATHEIST
Get back to me when Israel and Palestine make peace, padre.

New York city is still the capital of USA. Washington D.C. is a roman city under the authority of the Vatican and is NOT the capital of USA but only of the District of Columbia, aka Ishtar aka Queen Seramis the mother, sister and wife of the original Antichrist, Nimrod.

These idiots insist on calling him the "God Emperor" I wouldn't be surprised.

His fake resurrection and peace bringing is what increases his popularity.

no, he's the one who comes after the peace deal.
until you see someone do signs and wonders to deceive people, it's not him. Some may herald him (false prophets) but they're no the man of sin.
it will happen after a great apostasy and man has despaired to his end, then humankind will ask and wish for a savior, whatever savior, and he will come to deceive everyone offering his own salvation.

Well Jared Kushner will be 42 in 3.5 years, he also inherited a fuck ton of wealth when he was a 24 when his dad went to prison.

42 years since Manhattan project. Time travel shit.

Trump will win 2020

It's not just a small stretch, but I like to make it known that if you multiply
"Seven to six"
the product is 42.
>hodor

Well now in point of fact, that is pretty fuckin remarkable.

--FIST CRAZY

Attached: FK.png (444x322, 213K)

This guy gets it

Montana fag, just felt a big ass quake here and got chills i'm spooked

2021 last date for him.

This is it, lads.
Come to Jesus while there's time. He loves you very much. He died for all your sins, accept Him into your heart and you will be saved.

Attached: 9842321456.jpg (586x329, 24K)

Daniel 8:23-25
>23 And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.

>24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.

>25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.

Attached: RL.png (319x271, 105K)

And Jesus said:
All you NY kikes can go fuck yourselves. How you like those apes robbing you in the dark, Rabbi?

The meaning of life is 42.

WHAT IS THE ANSWER TO THE ULTIMATE QUESTION OF LIFE, THE UNIVERSE AND EVERYTHING?

If it's Trump it would make sense with his supposed doppelganger. Johnny Depp dropped a lot of occult shit in a casual red carpet interview recently and straight up said Donald Trump will be the last President. Brought up "dog" in very forced ways, ended the interview with a smug smile saying "I don't really believe in that stuff though".

Antipope Francis is an apostate and should be pinned to a cross

Attached: bored.png (925x110, 19K)

420 My Niggas!

Been seeing a huge amount of chemtrails the whole week, they're about to HAARP something, expect a big earthquake very soon.

>Bill Clinton is the anti-Christ
some old has-been who does nothing is the literal DAMIEN LUCIFER SON OF MEMNOCH THE DEVIL SATAN LORD OF HELL.

sure kid

That would give him to much legitimacy. Kick him in the ass as you slam the door to the Vatican in his nose...then open the door, take his shoes and push him until he falls on his ass, then close the door to the Vatican again.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gs6UcgiDwg0

Vatican II is the Beast and Jerusalem is the Harlot of Babylon. The system is complex, including finance, war, diplomacy you name it, but it rests on the Vatican empowering the kikes, instead of rebuking them and defending Christendom.

link?

>New York city is still the capital of USA.
Fuck out of here bong. It was never Jew York. The original capitol of the US is the based Keystone state, PA

Joe Biden?

It gets beheaded in JewJew Abram's movie Cloverfield and destroyed in a recent Iranian music video

Attached: Statue_head.jpg (663x450, 213K)

>This guy gets it
No he doesn't and you're fucking scum for not knowing your own history nigger and reinforcing the cancer of jew york as the cap.

What are the odds on a chimp out?

Attached: FB_IMG_1562326489915.jpg (716x858, 78K)

My guess is that Trump is the modern equivalent of king Cyrus. I think Kushner will be their "Moshiach". Jared is a Chabad Lubavitch jew.

Attached: trump-temple-coin.jpg (550x550, 136K)

youtube.com/watch?v=xhdmZQoYE_M

senate.gov/reference/reference_item/Nine_Capitals_of_the_United_States.htm

> indians mad about "stolen" land
> literally the land that was their enemies that we took out for them
> mad we didn't give it to them
No wonder they're failures.

anyone else not able to access the catalog or open new threads now?

Attached: 3735747.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Spooky. Then again, those numbers are all different now. And given the location of where it started the chances that the other two numbers owuld happed at some point while the issue dominoes were pretty good.

I mean read Jared Kushners wiki his life is literally crazy to his gain of a major position of power he got, he'd be 42 in 3.5 years and his first office was on 666 street.

Surprised we haven't seen more conspiracies on that shit

huuuuuuurrrrrrr

>youtube.com/watch?v=xhdmZQoYE_M
I found same video uploaded in 2017. I think this is an interview from 2015-16

Good point.

Jews expect a messiah that is a king. They think trump is their messiah, pending results. If he gives them all they want all kikes will openly acknowledge him as such.

I can blink and four years go by. I'm not worried about one asshole in charge for less than that amount of time.

That's Soros.

Just mad cuz you bad. Keep throwing sticks and scalping while claiming to be a "nooble savage"

The original was still Philadelphia bong. PA was largely where everything was convened and the Declaration written. It was essentially the true rebel capitol and wartime capitol. PA will always hold that honor.

Yeah, and they don't believe in Jesus (Synagogue of Satan), so it'd fit.

But, this seem more like them trying to force Revelations and the Apocalypse, but it doesn't work like that and God wouldn't be happy (assuming God and Jesus are real).

whats it like being 100 years late in academia

if my get is 42 that means get out now while you still can!

Attached: 1561929397782.gif (480x480, 1.07M)

It's not 42k anymore retard. It's now 66k. There is no significance in numbers

Jesus Christ is Lord.

Attached: wrath_of_god_card.gif (480x680, 1.32M)

>it's now 666

Kek

66 books in the bible

>T. Salty Antichrist butt buddy

check these trips cunts.

Attached: 357848.jpg (736x721, 268K)

Trump is not jewish, so I would doubt they would take him as Moshiach.

Attached: 1562796706097.gif (230x306, 486K)

There was a long thread about him being the antichrist in 2008, I think on godlike productions or similar. It was linked in 2016 a lot but I can't find the archive now. He overpaid for the 666 building by like a billion dollars, it was a big scandal because he supposedly almost destroyed his father's company doing it.