What do we do about the atheist problem?

Seriously.

We have an entire generation of Godless heathens who suppose they have outsmarted God Himself.

We have an entire generation of people who believe if God does not personally reveal Himself, he does not exist.

Is there any hope for these people? I really don’t want to see so many of my contemporaries rejected by Christ.

What do Jow Forums?

Attached: 326CA6CC-7477-47D4-A3F9-5EA3D6D83786.jpg (418x586, 89K)

I don't fucking care. Freedom of religion.

what do we do about the christkike niggers?

make them watch NGE

Attached: 1563065750373.jpg (604x340, 99K)

there is no such thing as atheist

What do we do about the wh*toid problem? Answer me this

Oh boy, another desert religion thread. How exciting.

Make them hear trumpets. Drive pickup truck into woods and play loud ass trumpets.

Attached: 1561957065225.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

Cared enough to bump me nigger faggot

Probably not bump our threads

Idk man

Never gonna happen nigger

Ty for bump, there is a cross on your meme flag flaggot

By the time they hear trumpets it will not matter

You don't have the power to un-fuck Christianity.

That's a sun cross I believe. It dates back thousands of years before Christianity or Rome for that matter.

the atheist problem solves itself.
they have no children

Attached: ChristChan.jpg (626x1024, 87K)

That is not the meaning of the white pride cross

Still don’t wanna see em burn

:(

People just don't care. There is no justice in the world, thus God is not worthy of respect. It's not everybody else's fault that you are willing to degrade yourself to the point of cucking to an unjust worthless God just because you are scared of punishment. Your "heaven" will be full of weak little cucks, and it will be put to the sword.

That is exactly the meaning as it is associated with white supremacy and esoteric Hitlerism. Everything they've done with symbols is a throwback to pre-Christian symbolism. The sun cross is used because it looks similar to a Celtic cross.

>God
who?

Some Jew

>We have an entire generation of people who believe if God does not personally reveal Himself, he does not exist.
>Is there any hope for these people? I really don’t want to see so many of my contemporaries rejected by Christ.
No, as Nietzsche said, once people were allowed to read the bible (the Vatican made this illegal for hundreds of years) they began to read it critically, and then they found so many issues (mistranslated and stupid desert myths) that they began to criticize God himself.

The old gods were not criticized because no SJW christians were there to kill you for it, and there was no official Jew-mythology to read. So essentially Christianity destroyed faith if in the divine.

Attached: tadum.jpg (310x386, 50K)

You know I often wonder how a Greek Orthodox boy made it in Hollywood, but then I saw he married a girl named Lundberg and said nevermind

Shill harder faggot

Dont let people read the bible... that should do the trick

Why do atheists always have Gaia online tier meme refutations of Christianity

Are all atheists permenantly 13

>make them watch NGE
the absolute state of fedora neckbeard christians

the japs who made neogenesis evangelion werent christians and didnt know anything about christianity, they re on interviews telling they just liked the aesthetics

pathetic christian weaboos

>"ta dah"
>not "the aristocrats!"
ONE JOB.

(OP)
Stop raping children and then trying to blame it on faggots. As it is I wouldn't let my child get anywhere near one of your "priests."

>God
When you say "God", you are actually violating Yahweh's first commandment. Actually, you're mixing up the god that is properly called Yahweh, the Asian god of the Judeo-Christians with God, the contracted form of Godan which is Lombardic spelling of Woden of Germanic paganism. Godan's name was often shortend to God, but remains an exclusive god of the Aryans, not to be appropriated. Judeo-Christians can shorten Yahweh's name to Yah, but they may not use the word God. It is actually blasphemy that offends both Godan and Yahweh. It would seem that Judeo-Christians would want to use the word Yahweh given their obsession with Jews and Rabbi Jesus . It's the name that Rabbi Jesus himself would have used ( if he were real ) and he would agree with me ( if he were real ) that it's wrong to steal Godan's name. Judeo-Christians do though say Hallelujah, which does include Yah, the shortend form of their Jew-god. You will not be forgiven if you again use God instead of Yahweh.

Because jidf recruits the autistic and retarded.