Daily Reminder: Its not ok to be white...You are the oppressors!

Shortly, you will all be gone and we can carry on with the business of being human...

Attached: notok.png (365x138, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FxqxKqmWoO4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This

We need to make America 49%

We need America to be 0% whites.

So your nigger/wetback ass thinks whites aren’t human? Ok.

It's not ok to be a white Jewish liberal. They are the true oppressors.

I unironically hope they cull us so I can get a free painless death that isn't suicide. Get me the fuck out of this world.

here you go
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FxqxKqmWoO4

You have a choice: It's Okay to be white, or the attached.
You better choose wisely, nigger.

Attached: fhd2rx5btfy21.jpg (1165x1843, 92K)

I hate you guys so very much. Without you maybe the rest of us can have a chance, this world would be so much better

Who will make money to tax it for your gibbsmedat you subhuman filth ?

>Who will make money to tax it for your gibbsmedat you subhuman filth ?

We'll just take it all from the whites. They thieves anyway

>whites are the oppressors
>we're murdering whites

Laughing out loud

>get on with being human
>get on with
You never got on in the first place. You've been subsidized by whites. They are your pharaohs, meaning "that which you can become". Remove them, your true nature is revealed. You're beasts. Compare colonial Africa with modern Africa and tell me which one you'd rather live in.

It's not OK to be a feminine white man.

Attached: 1341425834448.jpg (1504x980, 154K)

shut up nazi trash! Go wank to drumpt or something. We already one

>whites are oppressors.
>whites will be gone soon
ooo Black boi is mad lol

I know that this is a tired old retort but, If you don't like it here then go back to Africa. Trance your ancestry, find your tribe, and live with them.
By the way, your old tribe... well, it was destroyed by a black African warlord who was the one who actually enslaved the blacks. If the white man didn't buy your ancestor, the African Warlord who killed your entire tribe would have killed your ancestor as well. Ya know, the thing that actually happened.

It's so easy to spot the brainwashed golems. They are like actual robots. All with the same lines and talking points.

fk you! inbred hick. Whites had a nice run but its over now

whites think they so damn smart. if you be so smart then why are you lossing? huh answer me that?

A little outdated, but mostly on point.

Attached: joe-sobran-western-white-superiority-envy.jpg (500x400, 285K)

You can't have both nice things and power. See: black Africa, black US cities. That's just how it is.

I anet reading that shit. Its probally just more white supremist propoganda anywaz.

You mad white boi that we be better in sports and music? b honest

>All whites must either breed with dark skins or go full blown homosexual

>Carry on
That would imply you were human to begin with

>>All whites must either breed with dark skins or go full blown homosexual

ya that would be nice

ONE FUCKING POST FROM THIS SHILL, come on guys you are better than this , SAGE.

Attached: 85445.jpg (750x714, 51K)

Empathy. It's running out rather quickly, though.

what are saying cracker? that the only reason we are still here is because you guys allow it? ahahah thats funny

That's right, bitch. We're your masters, and you're only making things worse by denying it.

Not only did we give you Civilization, and everything that comes with modern living standards, but all of it will be gone if we are. And you'll be playing with sticks and loincloths and eating each other again. Have fun user.

Daily reminder theres more white people in the world than any other time in history. They are just smaller proportions of their countries.