Can I reveal my power level to a therapist? I want to talk to one since my life is shit and I feel like shit...

Can I reveal my power level to a therapist? I want to talk to one since my life is shit and I feel like shit, but deep down I fear that if I ever talk to one and mention some redpilled shit like how i only want to date white people or how I would do anything to follow the 14 words, they would freak out and call me out or some shit

Are all therapists like that? Are there any redpilled therapists out there?

Attached: ssunnamedjpgc748a9_1280w640x360.jpg (640x360, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncsl.org/research/health/mental-health-professionals-duty-to-warn.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=xxArXqP8bOg
youtube.com/channel/UCOBNx5Pdw7FZkh2oQR3i9SQ
jesseleepeterson.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

throw out some feelers first... criminey

>falling for the therapy jew
Assuming you believe in psychotherapy, wouldn't honesty be the primary component to it being effective?

Attached: 151338213711.png (710x540, 224K)

Jow Forums is 10x better than therapy

find a church that does the latin mass and talk to a priest instead

Like being honest with myself?
I'm on the fence about seeing a therapist, since I doubt there could be anything they say that I already don't know but won't admit sometimes.

Could there be a way to set myself straight myself? maybe.
I would kill for a community of redpilled lads who all want to start families and build a white society together

>revealing socially unacceptable beliefs to an indoctrinated judaic pseudo science expert

Yes, do that.

Just wash your dick.

Attached: 15139869916750.jpg (1000x780, 173K)

Enjoy your arrest

Doctor-patient confidentiality is based on the notion that a person shouldn't be worried about seeking medical treatment for fear that his or her condition will be disclosed to others...

In other words... if they doxx you you can sue them for everything they got. Real doctors will help you no matter your political or religious beliefs. I know the mainstream media makes it seem like you're not allowed to speak your mind anymore. Research the best therapists in town and make an appointment.

If SJW get influence real doctors and therapists this world is gonna end sooner than later. Know help is out there even though the media makes it seem like seeking help is a bad thing. Most people don't realize the options they have in life. Professionals are there to help you. Don't fear help and don't forget... they are obliged to keep this between you and them. That's one of the biggest steps in healing... to have peace of mind and working on finding solutions to your problem.

Attached: g_3.png (1280x720, 1.08M)

I have a family member that is a therapist and very redpilled

It depends. First why are you going to therapy?

>>falling for the therapy jew

leaf post of truth

therapy is a fucking scam. if you dont have the willpower and logical foresight to sort out your own problems, you never will, especially not by r relying on some retarded pseudo science bullshit.

but go ahead. tell the therapist about how you're an evil racist and get put on another list. they'll give you drugs to rot your brain and destroy your organs. all your problems will magically be solved!

Attached: 1557327655294.gif (250x355, 1.34M)

This.

Attached: holocaustiswhite.jpg (1080x1638, 969K)

they'll label you a terrorist, idiot.

absolutely not

Fuck no. Unless you want to get 5150 and never be allowed to own a firearm

You make a point. So long as I don't sign any unnecessarily long contracts with fine print, I should be in the clear.

Hopefully I'll find one that won't tell me how preserving the white race is criminally insane or anything. One that will understand my point of view and encourage me to get over my fears or burdens and dedicate my life to what matters most, even if a majority of people in weimerica think it's a crime

This. Don't go to a therapist. They are ALL leftists.

>never watched any of those movies

Attached: 1543145157285.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Don't listen to that kike, ffs.

>Doctor-patient confidentiality is based on the notion that a person shouldn't be worried about seeking medical treatment for fear that his or her condition will be disclosed to others...
>
>In other words... if they doxx you you can sue them for everything they got.

except, they are "legally required" to report anyone who may be a threat to themselves or others, and today, being "hateful" is enough.

>Real doctors will help you no matter your political or religious beliefs.
"real" doctors are 1 in a 1000 and NO therapist is a "real" doctor or they'd be a clinical psychiatrist, which again, only 1 in a 1000 are any good.

Attached: emmarobertsfacepalm.gif (244x168, 578K)

I should do it myself. I know I can, but the weaker part of me just really wants someone to talk to about it since basically everyone in my life is bluepilled af and would react the same way any NPC would

Go to the doctor. However, leave immediatelly if they are trying prescribe you pills instead of getting to the root of you problems. Like if you live in LA or NYC or any other big city those Rosen(stein, thal, baum, feld, etc) doctors most likely just want to maximize shekels instead of curing you. Never trust a doctor that wants to treat rather than cure. They know treatment is more profitable than the cure and must be avoided at all cost.

Attached: joaquin-phoenix-joker.jpg (1437x770, 349K)

>Freak out and call me out
This is what you actually need. Build a rapport, drop the bomb, and explore this concept in a safe space. If the therapist has any modicum of professionalism, they'll calmly walk through this with you. There will be no repercussions so long as you don't threaten anybody, or any group, with violence.

I disagree with racist/nationalist ideals from a personal and religious perspective, but if you define yourself using the 14 words it will be important to test this concept against an outside influence. Who fucking knows; you may have real merit in the way you approach this, and this may be an important step towards giving the belief system validity.
Or you (I've often found) base this on ignorance of other peoples in relation to your own struggle. Discussing this is a method for breaking these misconceptions, and will give you the perspective to do real kindness to others like you.

Attached: 1541252717372.png (576x545, 346K)

>You make a point. So long as I don't sign any unnecessarily long contracts with fine print, I should be in the clear.

um no, that is not how it works retard

ncsl.org/research/health/mental-health-professionals-duty-to-warn.aspx

Attached: emmarobertssosorry.gif (499x280, 1.67M)

Go to a white guy
I went to a female once in my late teens and she was making subtle advances at me and tried to hook me up with her daughter
Then I went to a white guy years later and he was very logical, didn't want to refer me to a (((psychiatrist))), was genuinely interested in some of my hobbies, and basically said yeah life sucks but you need goals and to pursue healthy past times i.e. NOT Jow Forums
Here all you see is a condensed view of what is wrong in the world, and when you actually go outside you dont see any of what this site would have you believe is HAPPENING

redpill her into taking the whitepill when you marry her

This plus anons not really saying anything harmful. If he stays on target with his message it's strictly positivity which would seem interesting I think to the therapist. Maybe can dig deeper to the root feelings. Just try not to say fighting words/make threats against others.

There are lots of very long forms you have to sign before they will even see you

Become Captain Hook. Stop playing Peter Pan.

Attached: Db-i7G6XcAE-2Kt.jpg (800x400, 19K)

she will send you to a padded room my dude don’t do it. normies cant handle the truth

Attached: BC40EA09-1B42-457B-AAC7-7528EA4D07B6.jpg (554x680, 99K)

Don't ever see one for that sake of it alone. ONLY ever see them if they are a stepping stone to prescription meds and/or a higher welfare supplement

based and neetpilled

>the rapist

It's in the name, user. you can't trust the rapists.

Ease em into it. All I do now is talk about the jews, their satanic misdeads & the desolation they leave behind everywhere they roam with my therapist. Straight up told em that, Israel should be nuked, all big citites too, all jews exterminated, Inquisition reinstated etc. Always a pleasure. I think he has a dislike for the tribe now as well. He told me he started noticing the (((names))) attached to events

Talk to a pastor or a priest. They probably won't charge you anything and will keep it confidential

>I should do it myself. I know I can, but the weaker part of me just really wants someone to talk to about it since basically everyone in my life is bluepilled af and would react the same way any NPC would

youtube.com/watch?v=xxArXqP8bOg

you need to suck it up and be a man and sort your own shit out. no one wants to listen to your bullshit. stop being an emotional faggot. stop being a beta male. stop being a woman.

youtube.com/channel/UCOBNx5Pdw7FZkh2oQR3i9SQ
jesseleepeterson.com/

Attached: giphy (1).gif (391x219, 966K)

I would prescribe the exact opposite.
>Go to Jow Forums get redpilled, then blackpilled... it's total freedom to know shit's fucked for literally 99% of people on this planet. Shit even the 1% are fucked in the head.

Attached: 1562984299488.jpg (924x571, 81K)

>Can I reveal my power level to a therapist?
No, because they are all jews, related to jews, or know jews.

This. There are guidelines that SJW trained therapists follow that compel them to report certain triggers. You will be reported if you admit the wrong thing to the wrong therapist.

The real solution to your problem is to find a local redpilled group where you can speak freely. Do not fall for the therapy jew. You will be outed 100% and you will pay for it.

Unironically sometimes talking to someone is extremely helpful.

We are your therapy brah

>and when you actually go outside you dont see any of what this site would have you believe is HAPPENING
What exactly does this site try to convince you is happening? Oh no, did Jow Forums side with the police officers who lied and said that the night of December 31, 2015 (when 1,000 German women were sexually assaulted) had a "playful" atmosphere? Or did Jow Forums side with the police officers that covered up the Rotheram grooming gangs for decades? Oh dear.

Therapists are jewish atheist priests meant to take the place of a minister and fill your vulnerable mind with nonsense. If you insist on going, don't reveal anything you don't want (((them))) to be able to use against you (and they will)

Therapists are used to dealing with people that are troubled, suffering some kind of delusion, failures, or simply edgy antisocial cunts - so go right ahead and open up user. Good luck !

Therapy is the most blue-pilled thing you can do and the people who promote are the oppressor’s you fught against.

>Hopefully I'll find one that won't tell me how preserving the white race is criminally insane or anything. One that will understand my point of view and encourage me to get over my fears or burdens and dedicate my life to what matters most, even if a majority of people in weimerica think it's a crime
lol

nice

this. Jow Forums is therapeutic.
Shitpost your rage to the world. Let it all out. Like a fart. You have to. Or you'll get sick.

Attached: 1562835405190.jpg (235x257, 11K)

Therapy is a scam, user. Any therapist will try to defuse and reprogram nationalist sentiment since they view it as a 'red flag'.

You're better off venting to a wise bro with similar views.

Where can a guy find other redpilled guys to be friends with? All the guys I know are either bluepilled and gay, depressed and low energy, or minorities.

t. A guy who lives in a forever blue state

>Are all therapists like that? Are there any redpilled therapists out there?

DO NOT LET THEM KNOW ANYTHING. THEY HAVE THE POWER TO DECLARE YOU MENTALLY UNFIT TO OWN A FIREARM OR TAKE CARE OF YOUR OWN CHILDREN, AND HAVE BEEN INDOCTRINATED BY LEFTISTS FOR YEARS. THE SOVIETS WEAPONIZED PSYCHIATRY AND MADE DISSENT A "MENTAL DISORDER", DO NOT FALL FOR THIS BULLSHIT TRAP

If he's a jew he will understand but ruin your life. A gentil therapist could go either way, Jews are his peer group so he will have strong feelings about them one way or the other.

That any second violent minorities are going to take control of the country, that trans is an epidemic, that Jews are actively ruining people's lives etc etc
Yes it goes on in the background but that is not why you're in the situation you're in, it's because you sit on this site instead of take control of your own life
No one is stopping you guys from starting small businesses and turning them into large businesses and competing or excelling past these people that you think are holding you down and destroying your race
How many white kids have you made and how much have you contributed to your community?

Yea actually ignore my previous statement and list to this guy

Seems like a bad idea.

Congratulations on letting an anime website fuck your life up dumbass.

If there are proudboys or similar groups in your area try and contact them.

No.

Fuck no, they will institutionalize you

You don't get sick if you hold in farts you just jump higher and fall slower

No but you should reveal your benis to your therapist.

Just say you have a preference for white girls dude, don't be autistic and tell him about 1488 and shit. It might be different for me because I'm not white but I don't think you'll evoke a serious response from that.

>talk to an agent of the largest and wealthiest anti-White organization in the world, goyim

>That any second violent minorities are going to take control of the country
Strawman
>that trans is an epidemic
That does get blown out of proportion
>that Jews are actively ruining people's lives
All Jews or some Jews? You don't think Jeffrey Epstein and Harvey Weinstein ruined people's lives?
>competing or excelling past these people that you think are holding you down and destroying your race
I'm really not sure what you're referring to. Are you aware of the legislation and legal precedent that exists in the U.S., such as housing covenants and "segregation schools" (private schools that are segregated) being illegal?

If they are liberal, they'll secretly report you to the police using the legal requirement that they are allowed to do so if you are a threat to someone's life. A liberal therapist can really ruin your life.

>implying the therapist wont report him as an incel terrorist who can never own guns

>Where can a guy find other redpilled guys to be friends with? All the guys I know are either bluepilled and gay, depressed and low energy, or minorities.

real men dont need friends. thats gay as fuck. real men have compatriots and neighbors and are friends to all. what you want sounds more like a boyfriend, someone's shoulder to cry on, and commiserate with. ABSOLUTELY HOMOSEXUAL PILLED BRO.

Attached: tumblr_n31rb3spAS1tw1vhco1_500.gif (500x280, 913K)

This desu, that's why you have to be careful.

Yes but only when its actually a genuine conversation. Therapist are npc's that talk to you as if they are reading off of a script which they are, they are trained to talk to you the way they do, they don't care about you or anything you have to say. It feels good because you don't talk to anyone else and when you have your time with them you get to dump all your thoughts, its not a genuine interaction.

You're better off making a conscious effort to find people online you can chat to regularly. I did this through various different sites over a couple of months and now I have people I can chat to and call through hangouts almost everyday and we're only talking to each other because we want to and enjoy the company, not because we are being paid to do it and only for a limited time

>therapist

you already lost the game

I doubt stating a preference is going to be a red flag in the eyes of a therapist desu.

find an old one

>Can I reveal my power level
No.

I imagine a therapist might be more concerned that you might be in a cult-like environment.

Good post

By ease em into it I mean something like, "yea not all jews, I wanna emphasize, not all but many brought it upon themselves,Weimar you know..., that said the Holocaust was a tragedy, the whole of WW2 in general, many deaths on all sides" , a few sessions later you'll be at "THE CANCER CAN'T BE ARGUED WITH, IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH"
Works like a charm

You can do that user. It's called a journal. Men have been keeping them for a long time.

If a therapist decides your wrongthink makes you a danger to others he/she will report you.

You've taken the first step, which is seeking help and trying to find a solution. This is a really good thing. Now the next step is to filter out all the bullshit and figure out what really is going to help you improve your life situation. It's always better to vent than to just keep secrets and someday explode. It's good to vent.

Attached: 1562431280872.jpg (1200x799, 839K)

My therapist helped me understand that dick size isn't everything and that the anus has many nerve endings that can cause pleasure and is the reason I enjoy certain things in my life. Don't worry about anything, therapists are helpful.

Beforehand, go with the bad bad leftists, how they promote broken families, perversion, decadence, rootlessness & how that relates to your problems/upbringing. The jump from that to the jews is a piece of cake

they went to several years of college so they are more than likely liberal, good luck dumbass

do you think your ancestors ever went to a therapist or were so gay they "did not know what to do" and wanted to "talk to someone about stuff"?? NO. they knew exactly what to do. and so do you, if you're not a faggot. you claim to care about "the white race", therefor, make yourself a desirable male, find suitable white women and impregnant them, over and over, many times. raise your children to do the same.

whats there to talk to a therapist about? faggot!

Attached: emmarobertsunderstand.gif (268x368, 1.97M)

Therapist here. It will help you. Nothing you mentioned is reportable. They will ask for a contact person from you so if there are concerns that's who they will reach out to. Good luck.

You said you want to be a man and start a family? I’ll let you in on a secret: once you’re a dad, nobody gives a shit about your feelings. Your family will love you deeply, but you’re not there to talk about your feelings. You have one job - make your family as successful as possible.

You don’t have time to run off to therapy when life gets tough.

You’re a man. You’ve been blessed with the most refined skill set of any animal on God’s earth. Be the leader your children need. Sort your shit out. I know you can do it.

Instead of killing, would you be willing to work for it?

>if they doxx you you can sue them for everything they got.

Not if what you said can imply you would harm someone. Hate Crime is very close to that realm. The therapist may also ask leading questions to incriminate yourself. At that point, they satisfy the requirements of the law to report you. They are safe from your accusations.

By the way, this can affect your legal background checks. So if you want certain jobs, they can be denied on the basis of mental health records. In my state, Concealed Carry Permits can also be revoked for certain mental health issues. So if the therapist hates both guns and right wingers, you can be in their sights as one more right winger that has been BTFO in the name of racial equality justice.

Psychotherapy has very poor success record. Basically it is a coping mechanism and not a real solution to anything. Medication from psychiatrists has substantially more effect although for roughly 40% it has no real effect, and for another 30% it has only a little effect.

Of real note is that regular exercise and activity have a higher therapy success rate for improving coping with situations than does psychotherapy. So your coping mechanism really is with you all along.

>You said you want to be a man and start a family? I’ll let you in on a secret: once you’re a dad, nobody gives a shit about your feelings. Your family will love you deeply, but you’re not there to talk about your feelings. You have one job - make your family as successful as possible.
>ou claim to care about "the white race", therefor, make yourself a desirable male, find suitable white women and impregnant them, over and over, many times. raise your children to do the same.

its so basic, but OP is a faggot or something. beyond help.

Attached: emmarobertswhat.gif (540x303, 1.94M)

>therapist
imagine being so out of control of your own mental state that you pay somebody to think for you

I don’t think he’s beyond help, he just hasn’t had the right influences in his life.

Of course you can.
> I want to talk to one since my life is shit and I feel like shit, but deep down I fear that if I ever talk to one and mention some redpilled shit like how i only want to date white people or how I would do anything to follow the 14 words, they would freak out and call me out or some shit
You can tell them anything. They get paid to listen to you talk.
>Are all therapists like that? Are there any redpilled therapists out there?
lol, no. But you should record them with a phone in your pocket, and then upload them so we can hear them, know how they react and counter your arguments.

Neither have I. It ain't a part of my culture, I don't know what that dude is smoking.

>I don’t think he’s beyond help, he just hasn’t had the right influences in his life.
its the internet age. he can have any influences he wants. download any book. listen to any renown thinker. study anything he wants. instead hes "lost" and thinking about going to a therapist AND asking Jow Forums if its a good idea.

Attached: 1557179704757.jpg (629x782, 81K)

Hollywood?

Fucking top stuff, mate

>Hollywood?

all the hollywood studios combined dont make as much money as 1 pharmaceutical/chemical corp

whatever post this is best post

the cult of vulnerability is sinister to the core. trust is built not bought, much less given for free

/thread

Attached: 969587313482596352.jpg (749x1024, 919K)