Right wingers always show ridiculous cherry-picked statistics like "99...

Right wingers always show ridiculous cherry-picked statistics like "99.8% of rich people are Jews" but what's that supposed to actually *mean*? What fundamentally changes if they're all Jews? They're still bad because they're rich and exploit those below them, not because they're Jews.

Attached: osaka rolling.webm (640x480, 258K)

are you really this child-minded or are you just pretending?

I'm genuinely wondering. No one seems to be able to explain this.

>They're still bad because they're rich and exploit those below them, not because they're Jews.
Want to know why they exploit those underneath them? It's inherited behavior.

No, it's because they need to do that to get rich. It's learned behavior thanks to the economic system we live in. Literally one white rich person existing disproves your whole theory.

you do know Jews are historically known for usury and malicious financial practices against gentiles right

>Eat the 1%!
The 1% are Jews.
>You fucking racist!

Yeah, because they were the only ones allowed to carry out banking because they weren't Christians. In this case it's even forced behavior BY the church, not inherited or learned behavior. You learn this in history class for fuck sake.
Would you eat the other Jews too? Or just the 1%?

>Yeah, because they were the only ones allowed to carry out banking because they weren't Christians
Wojak brainlet.jpg

Who is paying you for making this thread?

>What does it mean?
That the people getting mad at whites when Jews tell them they should be mad at whites because 99.8% of rich people are white are wrong and probably also gay for boys with feminine cocks.

>Catholic doctrine then held that lending money for interest was a sin and so was an occupation forbidden to Christians. Not being subject to the restriction, Jews made that business their own despite possible criticism of usury in the Torah and later sections of the Hebrew Bible.
No one. Abolish money.
All forms of identity politics are bad. Saying "rich people are bad because they're white" is just as stupid as saying "rich people are bad because they're jewish"

I know it's a made up statistic, but if it's 99.8% of them then it is because they are Jews.

Not necessarily. If ALL rich people were Jews AND all Jews were rich then I would get your point but that's clearly not true. Homeless people exist in Israel.
Also yeah it's clearly not 99.8%. They're over-represented but so are white people.

>actually believing Jow Forums memes

Anarcho-capitalism is a meme.

OP, why are such a disproportionately large number of Jews rich? In a given population, why is the number of rich Jews / total number of rich so much higher than the number of Jews in the population / total population? I'd honestly like to hear an answer.

Thanks to history? Why are such a disproportionately large number of white people rich?

I hope sweden gets raped to death because of this post

Also, again, what's that supposed to *mean*??? Jews are rich, so what? Are they bad because they're Jews or because they're rich? You noticed a pattern but it doesn't actually mean anything.

Because the average blacks are dumber than the smartest gorillas.

1. this is correct and it's the peoples that took loans fault were in this mess. Christians (especially catholics) arent perfect

2. impossible. money is a concept that exists as an abstraction of ownership. Even animals practice ownership of things. it's not just a piece of paper.

3. Only somewhat true. Identity politics outside of those attacking you is wrong. It's not all people that identify as jewish that we need to be rid of. It's all of the satanic pedophiles at the top that happen to be primarily jewish. It's a very specific type of jew that might actually be vampires.

>thanks to history?
this is the same as literally just saying "because they are", a post as retarded as this yet you actually seem smug making it. kill yourself faggot.

if you don't know why people here don't like jews lurk more
protip: its not just "because jews are rich"
saged

Attached: 550.png (207x243, 7K)

They're bad because they're trying to wipe the rest of us out.

Why do rich black people exist then? White people and jews obviously had a head start because they weren't slaves but smart black people definitively exist.
>money is a concept that exists as an abstraction of ownership
Abolish ownership.
>It's not all people that identify as jewish that we need to be rid of. It's all of the satanic pedophiles at the top that happen to be primarily jewish
So it's not because they're Jews? Got it. You're all just confused leftists.
>protip: its not just "because jews are rich"
Why then?
Is some poor Jewish farmer in the middle of nowhere in Israel planning to wipe all white people out?

Rich black people exist because they're outliers. You are really fuckin dumb aren't you?

And the reason they're outliers is because they were slaves until the Thirteenth Amendment came into effect. Everyone else had a MASSIVE head start.

He said the average black
Fucking retarded swede
He didn't mean the outliers
Goddam i hate sweden i fully support genocide on sweden if all of you faggots are like this

>Is some poor Jewish farmer in the middle of nowhere in Israel planning to wipe all white people out?
No, it's not all Jews. It's just a substantial enough majority of them that taking action against them as a group makes sense.

They're outliers due to white people fucking their ancestors

>doesn't even understand per capita
>muh history started at colonialism/slavery
>edgy 13 year old commie memes
>r*ddit snark faggotry
they're not sending their best jesus

Attached: dd9d62179536234f475831ab1b2a0f78.jpg (680x383, 25K)

Twin studies.

But you're not taking action against them because they're Jews, you're taking action because they're doing bad things. Why not take action against EVERYONE doing bad things?

Good to see Swede bro taking a break watching his wife and daughter fuck multiple black men while edging himself. How you doing mate

lurk more fag

Attached: 1563037316669.jpg (396x385, 31K)

Fair enough. It's a retarded view but I get what you're saying.

What's easier, checking if someone is a Jew or checking if they might intend to do bad things?

Abolishing the systems that allow them to do bad things in the first place. Since not all Jews are bad people your thinking basically boils down to "eh, might as well kill them anyway".

There's 25 billionaries in Israel total. If you killed off all the Jews in Israel you would kill at least 6.5 million people just because they happen to have a slightly different genetic lineage from you. That's a REALLY REALLY sloppy job.

>Right wingers always show ridiculous cherry-picked statistics like "99.8% of rich people are Jews" but what's that supposed to actually *mean*? What fundamentally changes if they're all Jews?
no country's right wingers love jews as much as America

>Abolishing the systems that allow them to do bad things in the first place.
Well that is the price of freedom. Allowing citizens to own guns allows a system to commit gun crimes if an individual so chooses. Even if you take away guns from citizens the military / government has guns and has the freedom of choice (a system) to kill citizens if an individual so chooses. You can fix the solution by either getting rid of the system in a manner that is oppressive or get rid of the certain persons who will more than likely commit the crime. Either case oppression is needed to fix criminality.

Read Culture of Critique faggot

A statistic is a statistic retard. Theres no cherry picking.

Attached: 1476648141750.png (600x600, 159K)

I mean the neo-nazi types, not Republicans.
Some people are born with more freedom than others. Freedom to oppress is not freedom.
Will do.
What difference does the statistic make though?

Attached: rwtJuN4.png (1240x874, 361K)

That was literally my question. What difference does your picture make when the 1% still exist regardless of them being Jews or not?

No, I don't like the idea of killing innocents, even kikes. But doing so out of necessity, to save one's people, would still be better than betting on leftist delusions of creating some perfect system where kikes won't be able to take advantage of everyone else (or, to be fair even, where unscrupulous whites won't be able to take advantage of brown people). Ideally, people should live in homogeneous societies where the vast majority of the population is similar racially and culturally to one another, and respect other nations while maintaining a healthy pride in their own.

The point is with freedom in a democracy getting rid of the systems which allow abuse is not possible. Methods of corruption in the USA are already illegal and are yet still used to blackmail and/or buy politicians. The leadership/government of a country does not have the power of God and do what you are suggesting. However, attacking the persons who make up the majority of the abuse is a good counter measure.

Fuck off snow chink

Economic systems are made of people, abolishing them means killing your enemies to advance the new system.

The point isn't to get rid of the systems that allow abuse but rather the systems that make abuse necessary/desirable.
>leftist delusions of creating some perfect system
No one's claiming they can create a *perfect* system but surely we can do better than this?

You don't have to kill any innocents. You give the oppressors a choice: either stop your exploitation and live like the rest of us (China's last emperor became a gardener, for example) or die. That's a much fairer deal than they ever gave us.
If they go against it, sure. I'm an ML not a delusional idealist anarchist.

>the systems that make abuse necessary/desirable.
Personality traits such as megalomania are genetic to a large degree. Are you suggesting eugenics for a society to have less tendency to abuse the country for person gain (or gain for one's people)? With game theory attacking a certain group of people in your country is an apt strategy for eventual quality of life improvement.

are you willing to gas 6 million jews to achieve marxist-leninism?

How many people are megalomaniacs out of the total population? I believe the VAST majority of people are reasonable people. I don't see how ANY society would work if that wasn't the case.
If you show me absolute proof that we need to do that, yes. If there is NO way, and I mean NOOOOOOO way, to make these 6 million jews change their opinion. It's an absolutely ridiculous idea which has no basis in reality but if you want to pretend... sure.

The idea is that the reason we see so much anti-white shit everywhere is because those that have control over society aren't white themselves... I agree that the current globalized capitalist system is the reason they are where they are (because it selects for the greedy and most scummy of people), but if whites made up the majority of the 1% our countries would look VERY different

Are you saying whites have some special magic way of becoming the 1% that doesn't invole mass exploitation? It could look slightly different, sure, but there's still a 1%.

>I mean the neo-nazi types
the american "neo-nazis" also love Jews

Attached: gettyimages-515103386-1024x1024.jpg (683x1024, 270K)

What do they hate then? Black people? Doesn't really matter but still...

Megalomania is a leadership characteristic. To make a minority in your country blended perfectly with your own they need to either:
1) mix genetics to a certain extent to where they look similar
2) castrate/kill all bloodlines in that population with low agreeableness
Either case you will be dealing with breeding populations similarly to dogs. With Jews though they are already a meek people. The issue is not necessarily the jewish people themselves but who hold the leverage currently in directing their action.

I'm saying that when they run white countries, white culture isn't undermined and destroyed.
Also in any functioning system you're going to have something resembling a 1%

>mix genetics to a certain extent to where they look similar
I can get along with people that look different from me just fine. It might be a learned behavior but I don't see the problem.
>castrate/kill all bloodlines in that population with low agreeableness
Now you're trying to suggest that all of X race have a certain characteristic. We established earlier in this thread that it doesn't work like that.
Culture will be undermined and commodified regardless thanks to capitalism.

>What do they hate then? Black people?
ah right like the anti-racist, vegan, Andrew Anglin

Attached: sinead-mccarthy-mudshark-blacks-.png (600x450, 377K)

Bloodlines as in familial not racial. Getting rid of the families in a race which have megalomania will make the overall subpopulation more tame to the will of the majority. Low agreeableness should only be found in familial bloodlines for leadership and not in the citizen population especially a minority's -- you want that groups agreeableness to be high. The issues of racial tensions come from actions of low agreeable persons. Of course again this is something that even 1% of a race having which would result in societal issues of cohesion.

This is a very, very stupid question. Not to mention thinking average "Right wingers" call out the Jew

Lurk more you swede cuck faggot

Attached: Expelled Sources.jpg (928x8800, 1.78M)

Sage

13 do 50

I'm not really following what you're saying anymore but if current society "works" with the people we have now then surely a better society will work just as well.
Your pic doesn't mean anything to me other than "religion is bad"

I gotta go to bed. I'll read Culture of Critique tomorrow. I'm really trying to be open-minded but all I'm seeing is that Jow Forums are just confused leftists blaiming the wrong problem with an incomplete solution.

Watch "The Alternative Hypothesis" he does a great job explaining how much genetics influence race differences without going too far into the jq

Low agreeable persons want personal power. Racism is a method of holding power over a large group of persons. For total social cohesion you either need both sides to have high agreeableness or have both races mix for a forced physical, permanent cohesion. The thing with Jews is that they have a high intelligence (and/or simply good upbringing) along with a population with low agreeableness. The prison system works at getting rid of degenerate, low agreeable persons but not people with low agreeableness and good upbringing and/or high intelligence. The simple solution to combat this is to go after the group altogether or do a purge according to personality testing.

You should read some leftist books too. Can't hurt to see what the other side thinks right? Marx for example explains how workers of different races are closer to one another than the bourgeoisie of their own race. Racism is used as a tactic to divert from real class consciousness.

We're basing this whole thing based in a hypothetical situation. Given that almost all of a certain group are from a certain group, then it is because they are from that group. It's common sense.

It's not 99.8% though. I don't know the actual number but someone posted a picture that said 47% of the 1% are jews which isn't even a majority.
>It's common sense.
It's preschooler reasoning. "All my teachers at preschool are women therefore only women can be teachers" (that's not how it works!)

Sorry I'm a bit tired I got what you're saying now. It's still preschooler reasoning.

"cherry picked" is a schizo left wing dog whistle that attempts to discredit 100% factual statistics by implying they are taken out of context and thus non factual despite not defining how they are taken out of context or how they are not factual or how these two things invoke each other. its akin to someone citing fallacies without defining how they invalidatd your claims or without addressing anything you said at all.

its dysfunctional, and pretend.

>do a purge according to personality testing.
Think there is an anime about doing something similar to this called 'Psycho Pass'. Haven't personally watched. The correlation here is that psychopathy has really low agreeableness scores.

Well then you have to take into account the percentage of the world population that is Jewish. They are extremely over represented. Your analogy is meaningless. And anyway, i clearly was talking about a hypothetical situation.

a math user did the math once, showing that the statistical likelihood of such a small population becoming 40% of the 1% is do unlikely and impossible that if it were a coincidence the chances are orders of magnitude beyond the chances being hit by lightning in the same place at the same time of day each day for the rest of your life. quintillions of times over. jews arent just in the 1% of wealth, they are in top positions of every company and institution on earth, especially the media. their total influence cannot mathematically be explained without assuming they have motive to manoeuvre as such.

i couldnt care less about not having the image/thread on hand.

>99.9% of group is cancerous
BUT BUT MUH 0.1 PERCENT REEEEE

This is basically what I've been trying to say. I didn't realize people couldn't understand this intuitively.

Attached: 1526098182233.png (714x644, 169K)

Attached: 1521456664739.png (960x828, 693K)

Attached: 1545862218457.jpg (1245x973, 157K)

> abolish ownership
you can't really be this stupid can you? even packs of dogs claim ownership to plots of land you jackass.
> confused leftists
You have absolutely nothing based on what i've stated to support this claim. It is in fact the opposite.

> the original peoples of the world
> somehow other people had a head start
sure thing user, sure thing.

Because being in the 1% as a result of the creation of things and services is different than being in the 1% as a result of owning the monetary systems of multiple nations that is predicated on usury.

>"99.8% of rich people are Jews" but what's that supposed to actually *mean*
it means that 99.8% of rich people are Jews