Look at these niggers just adopted two white boys and Reddit upvotes over 100,000 times!

Look at these niggers just adopted two white boys and Reddit upvotes over 100,000 times!
Yay niggers!!!
Niggers are just like us!!
No, they're actually better than us!!!

Attached: Screenshot_20190713-194256_Reddit.jpg (1080x1824, 669K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/ushgj0d3ljdE/
williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/Race-and-Ethnicity-of-Transgender-Identified-Adults-in-the-US.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How many white kids and wives you have cracka?

>White trash abandons their children
>In response to this, instead of shitting on the white trash for not being able to raise their children, Jow Forums shits on the elderly black couple that adopted them
Why?

WE 156% NOW

>be a black man and woman didn't do drugs or fool around traditional marriage, strong love for family
>not wanting to risk your investment (kids) ruining you financially or disgracing you and hurting society
>naturally pick some white kids now have a family unit that will love them and take care of them better than their blood family because face it, if they had any one decent in the family those people would of adopted them instead of letting them go up for auction at adoption agencies.

This is wholesome. While the kids should have gone to a white family, at least they have two people that will love and care for them.

What's he thinking Jow Forums?

Attached: Capture.png (248x244, 95K)

GOVERNMENT COLLEGE MONEY -> Vegas

yeah pol doesn't make any sense

>Fuck yeah just got that EBT

I truly wish them the best.

I am a racist.

You'll never get it. You don't want to. You know that already.

>get me out of this fucking courthouse I don’t trust any of these motha fuckas I’ll be lucky to get to the parking lot without getting handcuffs slapped on me

>Jow Forums is one person

If the kids become successful, it will be because of their genes. If the kids become deadbeat losers it will be because of being nurtured by niggers.

No, that just means these two get a pass.

They’re going to end up dead or raped in a few years.
F

Attached: 0D318A74-9965-4453-B612-81DFA080A388.jpg (700x819, 90K)

>low iq subhumans adopt two kids from a race they’ve historically had grievances with
>anons never seen interracial crime statistics
YEA WHAT COULD GO WRONG ?!

Attached: BF485F52-C33B-46FF-B36D-9F77716F73AA.png (1000x1288, 298K)

put em in gas chamber
bitchute.com/video/ushgj0d3ljdE/

Hey user, do you have any source for the statistic that blacks commit half of all violent crime in the US? I was discussing with some user how the number had to be a bit exaggerated and asked him to red pill me with a source, but user never did.

this
goddamnit whitie let a bigger live sometimes

ya because iq is the only thing that is relevant right?

You hate filled assholes have no idea how much better off those kids are going to be with parents that love them. Fuck you all, each and every one.

Well, I let her talk me in to it, just had to get her to shut the fuck up.

They took the joker pill .

I can't wait for these kids to grow up and get online so I can say the N-word to them. I hope they survive that long.

Attached: 1528409330610.png (1000x1000, 177K)

I was raised by spics my mom was white trash who abandoned me in front of a fire station. I love my spic mom and pops will all my heart and despite the fact we're a different race I see them as my real parents. This story actually happens a lot in the US of A

There's also skin color. Nigger skin is the color of poo lol.

this is more shitting on reddit and their shameless promotion of racemixing kikery

Attached: 1562983055882.jpg (800x450, 36K)

Fuck off trans-bean

can i adopt white girls?
white boys are incels and gross

>op posts a screenshot of plebbit
>Jow Forums isn't telling him to go back
Why?

>Fuck off trans-bean
Fuck you faggot nigger you don't know what it's like to be abandoned. My family is literally white when it comes to culture I was taught English before Spanish. We celebrate the 4th of July we shit on immigrants the whole 9 yards. Despite their flaws some of them can be based and redpilled.

Mexicans have Mongoloid micropenises

"God damn I love chicken"

a

Attached: averagebeanboi.jpg (1024x921, 33K)

>fucking clown world

Wiglets speakin ebonics.... Imagine that.

those look like some Carlton tier blacks though tbqh desu senpai

that's why I want a lil one
who is that american citizen?
maybe i could post it on reddit when i adopt one and get some upvotes too

this. Recently I've been saging and posting in every reddit screencap thread I've seen exposing OP's leddit niggery and the complacency of the sperg's on Jow Forums. There's been a huge influx of ledditors recently, but it seems like nobody is noticing.

>My family is literally white

Attached: mutt4.jpg (680x430, 26K)

My family votes straight republican they believe in the 2nd amendment they want secure borders and they detest modern degenerate behavior. They are in every conceivable way more traditional and white acting then actual white liberal fags from Cali. Suck my dick you fucking faggot.

fucking beaner pedo scumbag. burn in hell you freak

He meant a petite white girl you fucking idiot. Leave pedro-san be.

>average Mexican incel

Attached: 6443622_osiel_ruvalocaba_azpeitia.jpg (302x378, 28K)

They look proper. Fuck off.

he literally said he wanted to adopt her you dumbfuck and now you're defending shitskin Mexicans after they said whites were incels

Attached: c963ab94863381f3e1b67a0e0848e468_400x400.jpg (400x400, 18K)

everyone knows only whites can be incels
it's time to have sex mr. incel hands

Attached: 1561930318211.jpg (411x481, 51K)

Wow they vote for republicans in California? That's super based. Especially when they ban guns and give amnesty to millions of beaner goblins.

Attached: 1200px-Official_Portrait_of_President_Reagan_1981.jpg (1200x1501, 382K)

Kek

Anons, you guys need to look further into this. Other than the violent behavior and abuse these two will be exposed to. I also fear they will be part of some pedophilic trafficking. I know you guys know who Lawerence E King is. Please for the sake of these two kids safety inject some Jow Forums autism investigation into this.

>reptilians aren't rea-

He's thinking about all the fun he'll have beating these two little cracka nerds when he gets home

This, it was kind of them and they didn't have to do it. They aren't the (((enemy))).

Holy shit those kids have the ultimate n-word pass

YOULL SHOULD KYS

beanbois literally have 3 inch baby dicks cause Native Americans are related to East Asians
LMFAO

Attached: Jose-Antonio-Ramires-Serrano.jpg (615x409, 35K)

he's happy he'll have white kids instead of black ones.

I didn't see that m8. Fuck him then.

I fucking hate you so much you fucking idiot silver spooned faggot. My family are the people you should be pushing for. They are literally a bulwark against the unAmerican invading hordes.

I have no problem with old negroes adopting white kids, it's white liberals adopting niglets that concern me.

Attached: black-adopted.jpg (1068x1187, 147K)

LMFAO you were literally created through superior white 6 feet tall men fucking Native women while the 4 foot 11 Meso American Natives hung themselves or died of diseases cause of their weak ass immune systems KEK

Attached: 02_deform_42.jpg (800x532, 43K)

SMOKER

bump

I hope those boys like fried chicken

Abandons? The parents died.

CDC, FBI.
Have fun ya retard

who is the bull now?

Attached: pepecoffee.png (300x250, 23K)

Is he a chad now?
>new Mexico doctors treat him for free
>old white people have to rob a bank to get free healthcare

Attached: images.jpg (495x619, 30K)

This is why the wall will be built

They are the unAmerican horde.

seething whiteoid
go back to playing videogames,watch twitch/anime or dress up like a girl

Attached: 1562799904524.jpg (1122x1119, 107K)

Imagine the braps this guy can detect.

I'm a low IQ spic, could you please send me a link? I have typed "CDC FBI blacks commit half of all violent crime in the US" and nothing comes up.

Their parents died and this elderly couple wants to care for them. I see nothing bad about it

It's not violent crime, it's homicides if I remember right. The 50% of violent crime is a mistranslation of the meme.

>implying there aren't a shitload of latina trannies KEK

damn that's a disturbing pic

Latinos have the highest rates of transexualism you dumb beaner Mongoloid. You have a Spanish European man's last name and you speak a European language. Actually you speak 2 lmfao.

>Latinos have the highest rates of transexualism
Source? I legit thought that was Blacks.

Attached: May2015_paris-burning.jpg (800x750, 247K)

>it's homicides if I remember right.
ohhh ok ok, that would actually make sense, funny thing is that if two blacks kill each other in a standoff, it will count as a murder each. It would be interesting to have an isolated sample from Chicago and Atlanta.

people don’t seem willing to acknowledge this.

Hi, preddit friend

Attached: BA42343621BD4E2B9DB6428A98615E77.jpg (618x480, 31K)

blacks are higher than whites but latinos are even higher

williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/Race-and-Ethnicity-of-Transgender-Identified-Adults-in-the-US.pdf
Latinos and blacks are each about 30% more likely than average to be transgender while whites are 16% less likely. Mongoloids and negroids both have high levels of estrogen.

Blacks are degenerates:

that old nigress looks so proud. good for her....

And then there are asians

same here, I wish them the best. older niggers can be redpilled.

I know of a black family that adopted white kids, took them out of a fucked up abusive home and put them in one that is conservative, and christian. These kids went from the home of a junkie prostitute to one where athletics and academics are championed.

The eldest kids are currently in college on athletic scholarships, and the younger ones are on that same track.

I'll take those people any day over the trash biological parents who allowed them to fester in shit.

How long before the kids die?

Exactly!

A good Black is better than an equivalent white in that they retain the level of absent humanity that jews have stripped from whitey - those look like fucking nice people - likely far nicer than the parents of 90% of pol

Exactly!

Would you rather have them produce more niggers?

Attached: T6LHKEA.jpg (3156x2408, 925K)

How long before the kids DINDU MUFFINS

shit wrong pic

Attached: tumblr_mh5z09ZMUU1rhk1fdo1_1280.jpg (700x1037, 214K)

>Thinks Jow Forums is a sensible board

They are better because they adopted white kids and they have white haircuts. Meanwhile whites are adopting chinks and Africans to feel good about themselves. I’m sure these black people are currently being criticized by niggers and you. Are you a nigger?