Will China take over the US as the most powerful country in the world?

Will China take over the US as the most powerful country in the world?

Attached: 11791D04-DA10-453E-A2E2-D27D27E165C7.jpg (2500x1667, 371K)

Other urls found in this thread:

earth.nullschool.net/#current/chem/surface/level/overlay=cosc/orthographic=96.72,17.35,472
youtube.com/watch?v=feU7HT0x_qU&t=788s
youtube.com/watch?v=WeO2_fCSekY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They are growing and waiting. The US military is far too wasteful.
Eventually countries are going to want to play with their new military toys that are currently secret.

Attached: files.jpg (375x322, 45K)

Probably not. If the chinks ever become first world that will do the US wonders, because that means we can't pay them in pennies any more. No more made in China ever again, companies will either have to come back home or work with unproductive niggers in Africa

They cannot innovate. Its not a meme.

No.

I think it already has. Both China and Russia are buying up gold and shifting away from US treasury bonds. China is still rapidly developing their infrastructure while developing other nations as well. Meanwhile the United States has 800 military installations that encircle the globe, I can't think of another country that has even 5, to project it's power yet it can't impose it's will anywhere militarily and instead relies on imposing sanctions and coercing increasingly reluctant allies to support it in it's endeavors. The party is ending over here.

China is FUCKED after the U.S. collapses.

The Southwest US will secede from the US after the Mexican majority successfully agitate for secession all faciltated by the (((media))).
The Northwest US will be colonised by China so as to completely undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean, Vancouver is already 43% Chinese and San Francisco is being used as their base in the US.
Australia and New Zealand will be vassals of China after it successfully colonises its major coastal cities via the unregulated student visa program in both countries.
Canada will be sold to the highest bidder, however Vancouver will be secured by China as part of its strategy to undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean. The demographic push will then head south into Seattle and Portland linking up with the Chinese colonists pushing north from San Francisco.
The complete loss of the West coast by the US will turn it into a banana republic and global US hegemony will be over. This will be the signal for the Sunni muslims to implement their own colonisation program, specifically, Western Europe, where the population has been demoralised by the (((media))) and the massive casualties and destruction of the European wars of the 20th century.
Eastern Europe will unite to oppose the Sunni muslim takeover of Europe, leading to nuclear strikes on Istanbul, Riyadh, Islamabad and Cairo by Russian nuclear forces.

They're not coming back, Johnson.

Americans don't even have speed rail trains. They are 3rd world

>leading to nuclear strikes on Istanbul, Riyadh, Islamabad and Cairo by Russian nuclear forces.

Keep dreamin', the siloviki, oligarchs, and KGB are sending their children & families westwards to study and live.

China is no where near as powerful as you make them seem.

>Shit geography
>Ethnic groups that all hate each other
>West hates East, South hates North
>Net energy importer
>Too reliant on international trade and global order to exist
>Needs to import food to feed its people
>1 child policy starting to rear its head

Ya na

Attached: chinesehistory.png (800x1672, 209K)

The Jap is right. Japan will be the power in the East soon.

NO. There's a reason chinks never had a large empire like whites have. They don't have it in them. They have a weak culture, imagination and race. They can only dominate in Asia. They'll never compare with whites as whites are superior to them @ everything.

All communist countries eventually collapse. So no.

I don't mean to be an Zeihan shill but he's totally right when it comes to China. They are completely dependent on the current global order. There is a reason they are building islands in the ocean and carriers. They are desperately clinging onto a crumbling system in a world that won't need them very soon in the advent of automation, 3d printing, etc.

Attached: 1524367605759.png (901x461, 138K)

China is daft. High asian IQs are a myth peddled by dumb asians. I mean just look at everything China does. They produce shit-tier products and pollute the entire planet while at it. China is probably the world's enemy number one.

I mean just look at their pollution levels. Every country should declare war with China. Any green new deal in the world won't save us unless we're taking over China first.

earth.nullschool.net/#current/chem/surface/level/overlay=cosc/orthographic=96.72,17.35,472

Attached: 1a6mfg.jpg (500x417, 36K)

Oh yeah once the U.S collapses china is doomed. My guess? If you guys manage to sort out your collapsing birth rate Japan can quickly become the power of the east

Good, hope you Japs take them over when robots start running things. Than that billion + population chinks have will be a negative not a positive for them. China is screwed and so are the poos.

What makes you think the US is going to collapse? Is primed to become even stronger within the next century.

In 10 years Texas will be blue which means that the republicans (half of the population) will never have a say in politics again. That alone is damning but you also have to remember we are in trillions of dollars of debt. Social security and welfare are almost totally depleted as well. I don't know how you think the U.S will get stronger??

>high Asian iq is a myth
Tell that to the Japanese and lesser extent the Koreans

Japan and Korea should take over China. It's the smart thing to do cos right now they and Africans are polluting the planet.

If you have time m8, my boi Zeihan does a much better job explaining it.

I can tl;dr a bit but I recommend you watch this:

youtube.com/watch?v=feU7HT0x_qU&t=788s

always, the tl;dr
>USA is basically destined to become a superpower even if it doesn't want
>Net energy exporter
>Economy can be isolated and survive unlike literally everyone else
>Biggest agricultural area in the world
>USA has decent demographics, unlike almost every other developed country
>Economic collapse coming with the US and a few other countries come out ontop.

Also economics works different then you think man, debt for a country isn't like debt to your personal bank. But I'm not hear to teach you what you can read a book to figure out.

Attached: 1522500932164.png (737x737, 618K)

>USA has decent demographics, unlike almost every other developed country
Wrong. A nation is it's people. The U.S and Europe and to a lesser extent Japan are first world developed industrialized nations because their people are high iq intelligent people. As the U.S becomes less white our IQ has fallen tremendously. I shall watch the video though. I always challenge my views.

Temporarily. And reluctantly. And not exactly in the capacity America can manage if it was in decent health. But it's not like the world is better with America or China, both are two different shades of shit.

Zeihan doesn't address demographics in terms of race. He addresses it in terms of will the economy implode if there arent enough workers to replace the aging population. You should see some other countries like China and even Japan. Not having people to replace your workforce can fuck a country harder and faster then any immigrant influx can.

It's true that having an aging pop will destroy your economy but race is sooo much more important than people think. Ethnostates will ALWAYS beat multiracial shitholes.

I see your point brah but hear me out:

The only ethnostates that can exist are ones that can produce export without bringing in people.

Think of your actual ethnostates right now. Norway. China, Japan, the Middle East states.

Norway and Middle East: Ethnostate because rich from oil. Oil dries up they need to produce something else.

China: Ethnostate because billions of chinks to make shit. Soon people won't want to pay to ship shit they can get 3d printed.

Japan: Literally inventing robot workforce, but its too late.

I live in Japan, a country that refuses to take in immigrants. The working class here is OLD. Mandatory retirement age is 65. In another 5-10 years Japan is fucked if they don't figure it out. All the Japanese younger generation wants to work IT jobs and be salarymen. Literally millions of restaurants and businesses that have old ass fucking people working in them will stop existing. This will have detrimental impact on the economy. They can't find enough construction workers here right now, its a huge problem.

Personally I'm a fan of moving manufacturing jobs to South and Central America to give the hordes reasons to stay down there.

While I'm for immigration to the US I think it should be for work only and they shouldn't have the same rights as a US citizen unless they go through the process to attain it (I personally think US should create a Foreign Legion...6 years = citizenship. But these guys get sent to do all of the US's dirty work.)

That's why we need to take women's rights away to get the birth rate back up.

Attached: images.png (289x175, 8K)

That I agree with to an extent. We also have to pull the NEETs out of the basement and get them to mate. Top challenge of our current century.

>He addresses it in terms of will the economy implode if there arent enough workers to replace the aging population.

There are. The problem of the situation is another one, where they're not being used (start at 1:01:42): youtube.com/watch?v=WeO2_fCSekY

To put it simply: you can't have an economy made only of fast-food, transport, and gag services. And you can't bet all-in only on IT. There are no more industrial jobs, there are no more real (well paying) jobs, but bullshit ones. Now, there are people who get 2 or 3 bullshit jobs because everything pays horribly (it's also a curse related to the domination of the dollar).

This professor explains it, though it's not his subject.

This was in 2016 but most assuredly it wasn't corrected.

Non-Europeans often choke on their own homogeneity, Europeans not so much. Also doesn't help when certain people piss away any possible energy or manufacturing independence.

I will watch your video.

It's a meme about fast-food and stuff. Was the professor aware that the US would become and is now the #1 exporter of oil in the world?

Attached: United_States_exports_to_other_countries.png (748x554, 144K)

Watch it and you'll understand. The topic at large is about rage movements (and a little bit of history to them). Then, he's being asked the question about the US and its rage movements (I've pointed out where to start in the video).

But I'm already into your video and he's completely wrong about any sort of rage movements, and he is completely underestimated Trumps economic boom.

>Will China take over the US as the most powerful country in the world?
No. The're a nation of 1.4 billion fuck-ups.

Attached: Capturejj.png (1670x809, 113K)

Trump didn't fixed the joblessness. He didn't. He also failed to replace industrial jobs (as it was mentioned in the video, which is a grave problem).

Maybe he doesn't know how to and, as far as I could see, neither candidate from the Democratic party (the Republican party still didn't had their presentation yet) don't.

I do not believe that China will take over as the most powerful country in the world, take my half assed answer.

>South hates North
True. North Chinese and South Chinese are literally a different ethnicity.

Attached: 1548644386854.png (800x1300, 122K)

Once browns out number whites, it's only a matter of time.
>Looks at "non-Hispanic white" population.
Yup. Just a matter of time.

When I say Xi you say praise

XI

Attached: Xi and Mao.jpg (634x634, 102K)

I hope so

P R A I S E

Difficult to say at this time. The world will be uni-polar for the foreseeable future, but after that is anyone's guess. Could go either way.