Swedish Youth:

EUROPE BELONGS to EVERYONE (ARABS/AFRICANS)

youtube.com/watch?v=0OyDa2bTfKk

So europeans.. you heard the swedes, its time to open your borders right up

Attached: swedishman.jpg (620x448, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3240295/Imam-tells-Muslim-migrants-breed-children-Europeans-conquer-countries-vows-trample-underfoot-Allah-willing.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

See that great white void in the middle of this graphic? That's where swedes go.

Attached: 1562904220465.png (572x532, 110K)

I ask you a question who does latin america belong to? The descendant of Europeans colonizers or the Incas and other native tribes?

>who does latin america belong to?

whoever can defend it most effectively. Just like all land.

why should i care if europe gets a shade darker? i have black neighbors, black coworkers, black friends and they're no different than white people on a fundamental level. their's good black people, bad black people, most people are in between and while they do have a different culture than whites they are more similar to me than my white boss who steals from me and drives a shitty muscle car he bought with the money he steals from me. there is only rich and poor, and im poor so are most blacks so we have to work together and overthrow the rich.

>Some bureaucrats in Brussells are now outspoken racist and nazis

In what fucking world they are living lmao?

>comments disabled

So brave!

You don't actually produce any value so he's not stealing from you

Why is the green screen moving but not the people who are standing still? This just hurts my brain holy shit.

Attached: ach Scheisse.jpg (1039x538, 64K)

>Was posted in 2014

TOP KEK

Europe is for everybody, that is a fact, there is no such thing as an indigenous european (DUH,, white people cant be indigenous) the future of europe is brown/black and muslim. if you have a problem with that, then too bad, because there is NOTHING you can do about it,

>Uploaded in 2014
pretty telling

no fuck off fucking leaf go pay 5 dollars for a fucking beer canadian cunt

Everyone except the Aztecs, who should be finished off. All the rest are fine.

>mostly women
Also, something's been bugging me; if (((they))) are doing all the things (((they))) are doing out of spite for those who have supposedly mistreated (((them))) in the past, WHAT THE FUCK did Sweden ever do to (((you)))?

Attached: 1562794025057.gif (225x124, 1.47M)

I have autism and I'm serious about this, I know it's not what you meant but it needed to be said.

>and then one day, for no reason at all, hitler was voted into power.

labor exploitation is okay? if your an exploiter of men you should be shot if your licking the exploiters boots you should be beaten up and reeducated.

>a rage that can only be quenched by drawing your sword

So why do most of you alt-righters feel like mass immigration is unfair to you? Get fucked cracker YOU will be conquered don't feel like you don't deserve this hypocrite fucker

we are already being fucked by the capitalists. weve been getting fucked by them since 1776.

whatever you say Khadir.. and if thats not your name it will be your grandkids name

thats swedens far right for you.. and the reason why you will never win.. instead of talking about pride in your culture you blame jews who arent even involved or give a shit that you destroy your own country

that was way in the past, there will never be a new hitler, europe has fallen and islam will take over.. watch this video and learn if you want

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3240295/Imam-tells-Muslim-migrants-breed-children-Europeans-conquer-countries-vows-trample-underfoot-Allah-willing.html