What do you think of the channel Theory&Practice?

He's a high quality content channel and I m pretty sure he's /ourguy/, but he's getting ABISMAL views, most underrated channel on YouTube IMO
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Oz_PhZQDYQc

To be fair he s an idiot for using the & character in his name, it fucks with the YouTube search algorithms, you need to type his full name to find him

>inb4 stahp shilling ur own content here
He s a burger I'm a frog, not me

Also thread for the discussion of any good source of information, YouTube or otherwise

Attached: image.jpg (176x176, 10K)

bump

Attached: 1557541156833.png (700x700, 145K)

yes

>What do you think of the channel Theory&Practice?
>yes
good post leaf

Attached: 1521399210246.jpg (960x901, 59K)

>He s a burger I'm a frog, not me
oh yeah, and who's to say that you're not just a proxyfag?
check this out Jow Forums, I'm gonna expose that shit
Try and answer this question, """"""frog"""""":
Tu parles français?

Good videos. He should post them here more often.

>Tu parles français?
Il existe dans le monde une idée perversive, celle selon laquelle les r*sses seraient des humains.
Bien que cette hypothese insensée defie la notion meme de realité, elle reste un mythe persistant. Apres tout, les russes ne marchent ils pas sur deux jambes? Des observations aussi simplistes vous mettraient en erreur. En effet, la pollution humaine connue sous le nom de "russe", ne possede aucune des qualités generalement associé a lhhumanité. Ils vivent des existances sans but ni sans sens, controllé par des impulses animales, vivant dans la misere et la salete comme des animaux. contrairement aux humains, les russes ne possedent pas de morale, et son capables des acts les plus ignobles, ils se reproduisent par exemple essentiellement par la voie du viol. Avant larrivée des sovietiques, les russes vivaient tels des loups dans la nature, et ce sont les envahisseur communistes qui les ont forcé a vivre dans des cités, un etat qui leur est clairment etrangé, quand on considere letat de leur rue
Lanimal russe ne boit pas deau, mais de la vodka, pour se desalterrer
En conlusion, il est desirable pour toute lhumanité de sunir pour se debarasser, une fois pour toute, de la menace russe

now bump my thread slavshit

Attached: slav neighbourghood.webm (360x240, 2.86M)

>needs a youtuber to read excerpts from books for him
>calls others subhuman
>flag
My algerian detector is going off like crazy

lol butthurtism is a Slavic trait

You spelled abysmal wrong.
Also, stop shilling your own content.
If you produce anything worthwhile, people will notice eventually.

I am not him retard

I just subscribed

He hasn't made videos in months. The key to success on YouTube is regular content production.

I made this thread because I was afraid he gave up because of low views

That and because we can influence him more if we form the bulk of his early audience

If he stopped that soon, then he never had what it takes to make it. I'm guessing he simply doesn't have much more interesting or insightful to say.

Maybe, we’ll see
I found his channel 3 montths ago, and I found his content could be really useful considering how censored any info on political strategy is

This is a very broad topic, no risk of running out of stuff to say

I guess we ll see
I ll keep shillings him here for a bit, and if the surge in views convviemce him to come back, then great, if not, too bad

So many mistakes, looks like a pasta.
Won't care about the opinion of a subhuman who talk shit on Russia, like if France would be better after decades of communism rule, wait we are already worst in many cases. Retard

Get the fuck out of my country Ivan

Go back to your shithole Abdul

Watched the shortest video subbed immediately. Can't wait to hear more from this guy.

Bump

>needs a youtuber to read excerpts from books for him
For a lot of people who have to commute by car, audio is the most accessible way to consume books by a wide margin. Unfortunately the selection is narrow.

Not sure about this channel or whatever but creating full-length, listenable audio versions of important books would be an important contribution. By listenable I mean not a machine reading, not stuttering autism voice, not recorded in a tin can etc. Not easy, not something I can personally manage right now or possibly ever (point 2), but if there was some kind of crypto crowdfunding drive for it I'd toss in some shekels.

> For a lot of people who have to commute
don't throw your pearls before swine, vast majority of russian anons from sosach don't even know what it's like to have a car, lol.