Based leftie memes

Attached: D-fUtpkWkAAmvhM.jpg (776x1199, 244K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Bhagat_Singh_Thind
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: e8lp3sixi2nz.png (650x376, 119K)

What is this stupid lefty "meme" trying to convey?

Attached: 26959341.jpg (400x281, 73K)

What?
Don't they WANT people to learn Spanish?

That education is an evil white institution

Attached: justiceDiscrepencyAlongRacialLines (1).png (1600x1035, 734K)

Attached: Breadtoss1.png (720x720, 365K)

God I wish I listened to my teachers.

learning is evil and white
remaining ignorant is noble woke
the cartoon equivalent of lazy black students talking shit about hard working black students for "acting white"

Leftie Chad vs pol virgin incel

Attached: IMG_20190713_074421.jpg (600x303, 48K)

Fuck leftists

Attached: 5A8D63F7-D96E-4C0A-8C1F-E6750BC6FC64.jpg (800x450, 31K)

>white
>hooked nose

Attached: F6D9F708-A9E8-4692-B048-0C1D7AE3BB13.gif (550x374, 1.75M)

the countries in Africa that SOLD slaves owe the reparations.
unless you're talking about repaying the whites who freed the slaves for their trouble.
but i bet you aren't,that would require gratitude.

Attached: 1560903321152.jpg (700x650, 27K)

How many times must you spam this thread browncel?

Attached: 3a58519.png (1062x1064, 877K)

Will Smith does not seem that bad. How did he fail so horrendously?

also tariq

Attached: Screenshot (209).png (1264x944, 392K)

Lol he's purely a troll infact I have no idea weather he leans right or left or central it's just a mess

Leftism is 10% ideology and 90% personality disorder.

>Lol he's purely a troll

No, he appears to be taken very seriously by the left and the mainstream media. He keeps showing up on NPR and congressional hearings and whatever

Yeah... thats retarded... it makes no sense... I guess that """latinx""" in the USA whant to be victims or something... but they should learn history and spanish if they can't speak it... also the artist need to lear how to draw other postures... maldita leyenda negra....

Is taqir basically black pol?

Attached: 7d1a9ec2-c30f-4804-aac3-b8f41c875444.jpg (1100x1700, 670K)

Nothing of this is "based". I feel sorry for the people who sunk work into this,

Attached: Screenshot_20190713-074216_crop_540x561.jpg (540x561, 191K)

Literally the reason of all problems

Attached: 1563071566408.png (451x218, 113K)

pol gets stuff done, nigger man does not

Yes, sure, the last time pol has achieved anything a pedo billionaire was elected

Attached: 1563071733963.png (600x861, 412K)

Wish the constitution would have excluded Catholics.

Attached: In so many words.jpg (1146x847, 344K)

>black version of pol does nothing
More reason its black pol

whats an ideology?

All he does is complain about interracial dating and anime.

Based
We, anglos, truly failed to save dirty masses from themselves. Now the planet will likely turn into huge polluted low iq slum.

You mean pol?

I just dont' get what most of these cartoons are about. Do I have to be a nigger to get it?

I can't even tell if half of these have a point they are trying to make.

Except the Irish and Slavic people were always considered white, just used to be considered a lower caste.

Attached: 1519505865583.jpg (528x660, 78K)

Irish and Italians were never barred from coming to the United States or becoming naturalized as citizens. Other groups or people, on the other hand...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Bhagat_Singh_Thind

*Other groups of people

Why are leftists and reddit so fixated on that comic in particular?, it’s weird how they barely edit comics from Ben garrison or wormwood, it’s always stone toss

Never wanted dirty Filipinos to understand me in the first place

No wonder Hispanics have low IQs.

Because they can't refute those.

Why is the resolution so damn shitty? This meme in particular at least sort of makes sense but its not easy on the eyes

Your ancestors are stands

Attached: 493400FE-9F16-4924-A849-A30E30FAAB4C.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

The virgin Aryan vs. the Jewish Chad

How can that be a Flip? We don't have white HS teachers here. Its always minimum wage teachers who barely passed bar.

The Spaniards raped some sentience into the south american natives but only enough to make them semi human. Asians on the other hand have enough brain cells to rub together from the get go

Stop larping as a peninsular, Mehmet.
We will NEVER understand your Muslim degeneracy.

Someone shop this so the right-winger is a purple-haired dyke screaming at the blue-collar worker for being a straight white male and not supporting open borders. Shop the boss into a jew.

Well, duh, who the fuck wants to be outnumbered by niggers. Look at every single place they actually run.
Really. Not even 30 years behind, niggers are operating 200 years behind.

This would be actually good if it was just two panels, but “I am silly” is the required punchline for most lefty comics.

>implying all politicians aren't pedos
Trump is probably the least pedo of all of them.

Because stonetoss has the art style closest to the typical sjw art style.

Yeah its his ancestors covering his ears to stick it to the white man/Spaniards. Either that or his brain is too small to comprehend learning something due to being subhuman.

Wait, why would it be a good thing for white people to artificially inflate white numbers with hispanics? Or is he agreeing with white supremacists that this is a problem?

He has to put his self insert in there somewhere.

stonetoss cuts deep with few words. leftists fear conciseness like the plague

Attached: 1558065430698.png (1080x1920, 2.29M)

Attached: 1562741587839.png (800x800, 983K)

I agree.

This comic is not wrong. The lesson we should learn is that if hispanic kids don't want to be in school, we shouldn't force them to be. Only makes education impossible for the children who want to be there.

That Josh Luna is a retard.

Yeah, then you could have had based abortions and faggotry in the 1920s instead of the 70s.

he's literally admitting he wants to be white here

Attached: Immunity Dog.jpg (480x600, 63K)

based spaniard making subhuman learn the bible

wow these are really good. mama must be proud

Attached: 1561603554172.jpg (300x300, 22K)

90% of the shit this guy writes would be considered horribly racist by the left if the race of the characters was flipped.

these are all so terrible
are there any good lefty comics? there have to be a least a few

thot = patrolled

White man edjamucation bad, who need jobs anyway? Surely they'll still let me into the Chicano Studies program where I can learn something worthwhile.
> No they won't faggots, you still need to meet your IGETC requirements to get into the kinds of schools that offer those woke sociology degrees
Typical myopic teenage rebelliousness that will lead to being a fuckup and a disappointment to your parents, but with a racial twist. Honestly the kid could just be a disgruntled little shit, the cultural bit is a meaningless dressing to feel justified in being such a retard.

Do it yourself in Paint you lazy faggot.

How are you both so retarded? This is two white dudes, and the one being talked down to is the hooknose with a receding hairline/giant forehead.
This is West Side Story vs Some Jewish Guy. I bet in the next scene he'll come back with a whole posse snapping in unison, magically knowing all the words to an impromptu showtune.

Wearing a star.

I like that the beaner version of we wuzzing also incorporates the UMA DELICIA of huemonkeys.

Attached: 1530539430701.jpg (326x244, 27K)

Niggerman does what his faculties allow him sir.

Attached: 1563076329670.jpg (497x646, 128K)

Taking responsibilty means less jews in mature responsible matters. This has been tried before. Unfortunately, the good guys lost.

My favorite civil rights era meme is the unflappable, studious...teenage black girl.

Attached: 14513415.jpg (640x352, 32K)

Unironically, yes, some people hate the spanish language and all things related to spain because they where EVUL WHITE CIS MEN, all the while they conveniently ignore that the natives ended up being protected by Spanish Laws and where (in the case of PR) given lands so they could live peacefully as free men.

Am I literally too stupid to understand this meme?

They're comparing white teachers to conquistador missionaries.

There was a picture of the author and artist of this comic posted when it was posted before, it is 100% projection

How old is this kid? why does he have fucking wrinkles on his forehead like he's 45? Thought black didn't crack.

2nd generation American born with a chip on his shoulder

Attached: 5.13.10LunaBrothersByLuigiNovi1.jpg (1600x1200, 280K)

We wuz Aztecs

it's because whiteness is a blurry concept that has always been up for debate and other europeans have been racist against other europeans because of it, particularly anglos vs south europeans or shitty europoors like romanians and poles
it's supposed to show you that "whiteness" has been something you dumb cucks have changed with time depending on your mood and demographics (ie more italians in the US evnetually gave the US citizen's perspective a favorable view on italians, namely because it was italian descendants giving that perspective)
this is what EMJ advertised against sorta, whiteness is just a buzzword

why is the teacher a Marine?

Most marines are hispanic anyways lol, even the whites and blacks are half fluent in spanish.

Attached: yumi1.png (148x334, 105K)

UNION GOOD. RICH PEOPLE EVIL. YOU NO SING JOE HILL, YOU KEK.

Nigger

based

Attached: 1557810887267.jpg (480x480, 56K)

>one of black peoples greatest figures literally stole property to make her name
legit

Attached: black-and-white-us-map-outline-download-map-usa-outline-major-tourist-attractions-maps-in-map-of-usa (1131x724, 86K)

Honestly, at least he portrayed zimzam as a spic

I'm all for reparations so long as every nig whose pregenerator committed a crime pays up as well.

>If Only You Knew How Bad Things Really Are

i usually hear conservatives to whine about that not Nazi's and fascists if anything we WANT to beat the shit out of commies

>TFW your stand dies of smallpox

you dumb fuck, did you forget the name Hillary or Bill Clinton? Go baack and shill in Reddit Faggot.