Why did the left choose this site to astroturf above all others?

It's still relatively niche in comparison to Facebook and Twitter. What made this site so appealing that they pumped so much money into correcting the record?

Attached: doscmsorfsaf.png (225x225, 4K)

Honestly?
That site is the true nest of incels, the original manlets
So it's kinda easy for feminists, trannies and basedboys to assert their positions there

Remember the co-founder killed himself when he realized what a cesspool of faggotry he created.

Attached: 1560297944576.jpg (400x400, 30K)

>What made this site so appealing
Karma, upvotes, silver, gold, etc

You have to remember that whatever else Jow Forums is, good, bad, or other, it's incontrovertible proof that when a political discussion space is free of ideological censorship, right-wing ideas rise to the top and consensus forms around them. This drives commies up the fucking wall.

This.
The masses would gladly sacrifice true anonymity and free speech as long as they're given any chance to stroke their own egos and self-importance, no matter how trivial and small.

Because its like the 2 most visited site in the world ya fuckin dingus

Just spent the last 20 minutes reading about him. Very (((interesting))) situation.

>Assert
No, they spam it and get wrecked... but usually there is so many garbage threads going that Jow Forums just ignores the shit you're clearly watching... my guess is you are a BBC guy.

eh
You do know I'm talking about the other site, right?

Attached: _d7NMrSwmuhT7WehhAIR0W8TffnRbKXYsYXnWhDRIMU.jpg (706x521, 56K)

They managed to assume control, so they worked with what they had. It's a tool like any other.

>that facial expression
WHY WHY WHY do they all do it?

Scientifically speaking: low testosterone results in exagerated reactions

Attached: reddit_saturns.png (1234x1149, 1.3M)

They vote each others posts up, so upcummies for saying the right pseudo intellectual thing.

This site is upstream of Fecesbook, Gritter, and Pedoit.

Really gets the joggin noggin.

It’s not astrturfed, normies really are just NPCs and think what they’re told to.

They are beholden to corporations and their aims align with the browbeaten corporate entities

True people there have a high ego I fucking hate Reddit I only go there when I REALLY have to.
You post something auto mod here please add flair to your or it will be removed within 15mins or you don't have enough Karma to post.
Or your post was removed because I didn't use fucking IMGUR WTF!
SJW's downvoting everything if they disagree

Attached: 1561672846327.gif (237x240, 3.23M)

White alien = white power

It’s about control... easy to control narrative...

not that i'm not doing this here as well, but this

in this case it's because nintendo is wholesome and good, so they want to characterize it as manchild activities, even though all video games are toys. you won't see this kind of propaganda come out against sony, because that's kosher cattle material.

Easy to manipulate social credit system.

>12th most visited website of THE PLANET, just after twitter which is 11th
>niche

Are you high or retarded?

Full of kids

I believe it was because Reddit pioneered or made the upvote system popular. The upvote system resembles democracy a lot in reality and that is how Reddit (the corporation) justifies using it. However, true democracy is just mob rule, so when leftists have imposed the theory of political correctness onto society, it affects Reddit. We can see how it initially started with Reddit banning communities that breached the legal content policy. Throughout Reddit's lifetime it had a lot of political subs, but somewhere along the line, most Reddit subs made rules based around what is accepted as politically correct or not, which allowed leftists to impose themselves on the site. These rules eventually became site rules which led to many right-wing associated subs being banned.

Yeah the difference is that here you don't really have a profile where people can see how much the herd likes you and see everything you've posted etc... Fame is fleeting here for anons which is perfect.

fuck and that was in 2013
imagine him seeing it now

Attached: 1562383025583.jpg (990x1024, 153K)

I just discovered the horror that is reddit chatrooms. In r/weed they're talking about literal gayness and rap music

Its the most popular

reddit and imgur were designed to push advertising/brainwashing on normies

They weren't "chosen" for astroturfing. They were made for it from the start. Right from the ground up.

The intent of these websites has always been to control people.

HE WAS EATEN BY SPEZ

Attached: 1554889040506.jpg (1280x743, 164K)

pretty egocentric to call your website the "front page of the internet"

Reddit chat has a SHIT-TON of demoralization/cuck bots...It's really bad

>In r/weed they're talking about literal gayness
weed is gay so this checks out

Attached: 1557314760360.jpg (717x664, 33K)

They were ready to sell out. They took the VC pill, and sold out. Then they had to chase the potential profit. That meant trying to get advertising, that meant when money did come in, compiling with whatever requests or demands those advertisers said.
Then like how pozzed HIV patients get opportunistic infections, the pearl clutchers, fags and feminists were allowed to take root.

Because its not anonymous.
When you are anonymous you are free to speak the truth no matter how offensive.
>inb4 this is a CIA honeypot
>inb4 NSA is backtracking you
>inb4 You done goofed
Your comments in Reddit are directly attributable to you personally so the left can dox you and shut you down.
Here they can't do much to you.
>behind 7 proxies
On Reddit the English know who you are and will come for you because you disparaged the King.
On Jow Forums, you are Silence Dogood

Attached: NotAFrenchRacist.jpg (598x856, 226K)

Because it has corporate overlords that bow to the slightest of pressure

>What made this site so appealing that they pumped so much money into correcting the record?

it became the new digg

>I just discovered the horror that is reddit chatrooms
Run motherfucker, this is your only chance. Do not look back, do not remember this place.
If you don't heed my warning, you will be here forever.

Attached: NameAnotherWhiteCountry.jpg (1328x502, 112K)

This, people dont relalise how many kids there areare

The implants in my anus feel like they would look like the thing on this reddit piece of shit's head: a bead on a wire

Attached: TRINITY___Isaiah13_9.png (491x178, 9K)

the founders were always very pro free speech and would regularly defend shit like Jow Forumscoontown being on their site. then they sold to conde naste, probably with the promise that they would keep running the site exactly as it had been run. however, once conde naste became the parent company it was the beginning of the end as they would be forced to pump up user numbers and actually find ways to generate revenue (aka make it boomer friendly). god the site is such shit now.

Guaranteed wide audience+anonymity. Top posts stay up all fucking day and it’s easy to game your way there if you can get 10 people to collaborate.

It was always left leaning because it was run and frequented by beta males

It's fear grimace

Strong ability to hand out censorship duties to moderators

That's a big part of it, I think. People think they're anonymous when they're not and the strict moderation allows them to shape the narrative to suit their depraved ideology. Perfect for them.

An entire site of people who lack self esteem. So they prop each other up while seeking validation from others. It's bound to attract the type of person who likes to blame society for not making them top dog.

Please upvote for awareness.

This is the only applicable answer