Jeffrey Epstein investigation expands into private island and New Mexico

cbsnews.com/news/jeffrey-epstein-investigation-expands-into-private-island-and-new-mexico/
archive.fo/Tmu25
>Jeffrey Epstein may have committed crimes in more places than investigators first thought. The wealthy financier was arrested last week, accused of sex trafficking. Prosecutors are now looking beyond Florida and New York to properites in New Mexico and the Carribean

>This expansive compound -- reported to be worth $12 million -- nestled in the hills outside Santa Fe features manicured gardens and a nearby private runway.

>Its one of Epstein's many properties, including an Upper East Side townhouse and a 72-acre estate built on Epstein's own private Caribbean island.

>A spokesperson for New Mexico Attorney General Hector Balderas said his office is interviewing multiple people who visited the property near Santa Fe.

>Those findings will be sent to federal authorities in New York, where Epstein has pleaded "not guilty" to sex trafficking charges.

> "There are plenty of people that ran in his circles who have information. And that's one of the things, if you have information, you observed something, you heard something, come and let us know," said Bradley Edwards, an attorney for Epstein's alleged victims.

>Epstein has not been charged with any crimes in New Mexico. And was never registered as a sex offender in that state.

>But documents obtained by CBS News show that shortly after purchasing the ranch in 2010, Epstein walked into the sheriff's office in Santa Fe County and told detectives he'd been convicted for "procuring a person under the age of 18 for prostitution in Palm Beach, florida." And that woman "did massages."

>The New Mexico Department of Public Safety sent Epstein a letter, weeks later saying he was not required to register as a sex offender for the crimes he'd committed.

Attached: file.png (900x1238, 677K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VCUIlV-AKY4
bitchute.com/video/ushgj0d3ljdE/
creativedestructionmedia.com/investigations/2019/07/13/breaking-arkansas-gop-senators-murder-connected-to-epstein-sex-trafficking-in-arkansas-declares-source/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wasn't this guy spotted on the Amtrak with teenagers a while back?

>Jeffrey Epstein may have committed crimes in more places than investigators first thought.

Are the investigators really that stupid? They thought he only raped teens in NY and no where else?

I could've cracked this case in a week if I had the resources they had

>in a week if I had the resources they had
What resources? The investigative teams that are also on his flight logs?

>I could've cracked this case in a week if I had the resources they had
But are you James Comey's daughter?

They gotta do it in a way it doesn't bring their whole house down.

Attached: 1543338970711.jpg (966x930, 185K)

Got a Podesta reporting. Oy vey!

>I could've cracked this case in a week if I had the resources they had
You would have comitted suicide like all the others, by beating and strangling yourself, five shots to the back and back of the head, dismembering yourself in your own tub and then zipping yourself into a suitcase. Police do not suspect foul play is involved.

If they have not raided these places by now it is doubtful anything will be found

I read this a lot. Are there any good examples of this?

Imagine being this fucking incompetent, he's gonna walk cause our lovely alphabets couldn't find their ass with a flash light in both hands

Attached: 1562613875233.jpg (255x245, 17K)

Probably Colombia trafficking connections with Israeli-only resort where they sold kids to fuck.

Also, know how we keep finding parrot symbolism in this case? Parrots are a symbol for female virginity in classical art.

Attached: Courbet-1866.png (737x487, 212K)

Alec Baldwin - Page 6
Sir Anthony Bamford - Page 6
Lord & Lady Baumont - Page 10
Tony Blair - Page 11
David Blaine - Page 11
Mike Bloomberg - Page 11
Richard Branson - Page 12
Jimmy Buffet - Page 13
Prince Pierre d'Arengberg - Page 18
Duchess of York - Page 21
Duke of York - Page 21
Ambassador & Lady Fairweather - Page 23
Princess of Firyal of Jordan - Page 24
Lord & Lady Giliford. - Page 27
Lord & Lady Hanson - Page 28
Elizabeth Hurley (as "Liz Hurley") - Page 32
Michael Jackson - Page 33
Mick Jagger - Page 33
Ted Kennedy Jr - Page 35
Senator Ed Kennedy - Page 35
Christoper Lambert - Page 36
Dr. Henry Kissinger - Page 36
Courtney Love (circled) - Page 38
Cheryl Mills - Page 43
Rupert Murdoch - Page 44
Joan Rivers - Page 51
Jessica Rothchild - Page 52
Hannah Rothchild - Page 52
Duke and Duchess Rutland - Page 53
Edouard de Rothschild - Page 53
Evelyn de Rothschild.- Page 53
Saudi Crown Prince Solman - Page 54
Kevin Spacy - Page 56
Peter Soros - Page 56
Baroness Francesca Theilmann - Page 58
Ivanka Trump - Page 59
Donald Trump - Page 60
Chris Tucker - Page 60
Barbara Walters - Page 61
Lord Weldenfield - Page 62
Serena Williams - Page 63
Prince Michael of Yugoslavia - Page 64

*yawn*
anyone feeling sleepy?

quit drowsy to say the least

The facts prove Trump was connected to Epstein the whole time?

Attached: dumb-trump-as-hell[1].jpg (1000x600, 314K)

congratulations you solved it, trump is no more.

Pedophile Drumph is finished!

Attached: ZBlNJPHpghJJRuS-800x450-noPad[1].jpg (605x330, 52K)

Why didn’t they search the fucking island the first time he was caught?

You know who owns like half a million acres in New Mexico? Ted fucking Turner

>(((Why)))

>ted turner
Does this ring any bells?
youtu.be/VCUIlV-AKY4

they definitely boinked... omg they definitely boinked?? wow

Attached: 1561087564734.jpg (570x538, 25K)

right wing retards won't defend Trump after this

Attached: Trump-mocks-disabilityx[1].gif (376x288, 488K)

the drumph reicht is over rejoice

Based dronefag is a law enforcement slash military slash intel insider. Don’t ask me how I know but we will soon get pictures of the inside of the place.

I was super impressed with the 4k video kek

ok onions boys what's the tea on my home slice Epstein. whats all this I've been hearing about sex trafficking???? he was such an upstanding gentleman.

TRUMP = EPSTEIN

Attached: trump-epstein[1].jpg (960x766, 84K)

I am LITERALLY shaking right now, I am so upset that I could not have seen this earlier. I must regress to my dungeon to ponder on the meaning of life the universe and sex trafficking until I can come up with a clear analysis of my shortcomings.

He's got ranchland with a bison herd and sells 'safari-like' experiences to tourists. I'm not sure where in the state though

Photoshopped, nigga.

WHOOPS

Attached: JeffreyEpsteinDonaldTrumpSexOffenderBearStearnsChildMolestation[1].jpg (1024x720, 93K)

running anything like that in New Mexico is just kind of sketch to me, whats the point of running 'safari like' excursions in fucking New Mexico. All of that land to just raise a bison heard. Sketchy dude!

You can stop trying to derail the thread now you fucking underage faggot.

Shills making me laugh. "Drumpf!" So debunked but it's all they got. "But Drumpf!"

Attached: image.png (860x523, 706K)

btfo the shills. bump this thread
bitchute.com/video/ushgj0d3ljdE/

Holy shit, great video. They were the Clinton News Network way back then too

lol the same pedo leaf gets triggered every time when your king pedophile trump gets exposed

all you sick fuck pedo worshipers are going to hang

Attached: epstein trump best friends.jpg (720x720, 70K)

>Are the investigators really that stupid?
No. They're just playing it by the book, making sure each step in the investigation is based on previous evidence gathered legally, so nothing can get thrown out later. And the media is playing along and acting like the island is an aspect of the case no one really considered before, because they definitely don't want to bring up all the "gossip" about it over the years.

Attached: island-1.png (587x1048, 311K)

btfo

Attached: epstein trump connection2.jpg (1024x930, 142K)

Go back to twitter fucktard.

this has been such a great discussion y'all keep up the great work
love you!

Kinda makes you wonder who else is connected to them.

Be honest, is this Rosie ODonnel?

Attached: image.jpg (490x427, 72K)

Any recent pictures of that faggot? Is he still smirking or has it been wiped off?

The alphabets are in deeper than he is, retard

He still has that shit eating grin in his latest mugshot.

kek, this is so true

Everyone see this already creativedestructionmedia.com/investigations/2019/07/13/breaking-arkansas-gop-senators-murder-connected-to-epstein-sex-trafficking-in-arkansas-declares-source/

Attached: image.gif (245x144, 607K)

Attached: Muhammad_Saeed_al-Sahhaf-5a2538df89eacc0037f0e1ff.png (678x691, 117K)

Ha! Yes exactly

New Mexico is still cleaner than old Mexico.

Attached: scary-blank-clear.png (1500x1396, 1.24M)

>Jeffrey Epstein may have committed crimes in more places than investigators first thought.
>first thought
When, in 2000-2005?
People who worked the late night shift at gas stations knew about Epstein in 2007. This shit is over a DECADE old, and TPTB passes it off as a revelation. Even Jow Forums gets suckered into this illusion, it's tempting.

"This all comes as a big surprise. No one knew. Of course not. How could they?" - James Patterson on Fox News

Attached: 1562731452622m.jpg (1024x509, 128K)

Vince Foster
Barry Seal

Mi6 Gareth Williams

show flag, faggot