Speaks common sense

>Speaks common sense
Why does this scare the alt left and alt right so much

Attached: 1562949672652.jpg (2500x1744, 468K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WXYuqrO8LLo
youtube.com/watch?v=o9BbQyg7zwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yqtPsEXZTec
quora.com/Which-antidepressant-does-Jordan-Peterson-take?share=1
youtu.be/zR5oJW0MoYw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just report eceleb spam

Attached: (((jordan peterson))).jpg (602x432, 83K)

Wash your penis.

Because Jordan Peterstein preaches INDIVIDUALISM. Whites cannot afford to be "individualist" when the brown hordes are encroaching our borders. We have bigger fish to fry than worrying about MUH INDIVIDUALISM.

>fellates jews

Because he is the master of yin-yang. The specialized in centralism.
The slayer of the radicals.
The Sargonian philosopher of classical liberalism.
The center of the Political spectrum.

>fell for the individualism meme
Individualism just means that you rely on yourself instead of the government. If everyone took JP's advice, there wouldn't be any SJW's or welfare bums or "special interest groups." Also, no part of individualism says that you have to be for open borders, that's just a false meme.

I was going to clean my room but someone put a copy of "200 Years Together" in there so I... I just can't...

Attached: 87863309-5EE9-4952-BE1A-E11E9A69BA45.png (1270x1280, 186K)

Whites cannot afford this, we need to band together as white people. PLAIN AND SIMPLE. But Juden Peterstein would be against any white conglomeration. You see why people like Juden Peterstein are a problem.?

But that is the problem with Jordan’s philosophy of the self is too many people are unwilling or incapable of taking his advice seriously and practicing it successfully.

Attached: AF81AA7D-8829-4ADA-B87D-6E9CAF7E2704.png (1440x2560, 1.43M)

>If everyone took JP's advice
If everyone was on wheels, my grandmother would have had a penis

Checked and washed Lucifer's penis

Attached: normie attire.jpg (2048x1365, 949K)

>alt-left
No such thing
>alt-right
Doesn't exist anymore.

But what you view as "common sense" is actually an indoctrinated position based on faulty logic and poor reasoning.

In one step I can dismantle this man: Jordan B Peterson's self-described ideology, Radical Individualism, will create a set of social conditions in which European populations are atomized and in turn destroyed by those populations that aren't atomized. In America the only group of people that don't have a strong in-group preference are White Progressives.

A strong community is one that is cohesive, and considering that Jordan B Peterson literally wrote the UN Compact on Migration, it's obvious what his intentions are with Radical Individualism. To Atomize the West in advance of it's destruction, as has been the case with every other society in history that has lost it's sense of group identity.

He is the snake in the grass.

Peterson sounds like a Marxist.

Jews? What Jews? I don't see any Jews.

>we need to band together as white people
Define white. You can't. Anglos? Arabs? Slavs? Jews?
And what happens to the millions of mutt and shitskin citizens of burgerland? The ones in high positions in government, military, business? What is their role in this?
There are many reasons why stormfags are retarded but the one that irks me the most is that you think all whites will one day support a multinational uprising

Attached: Jordan Peterson - Leftist Oppertunist.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

Attached: Globalist Shill.jpg (1100x619, 72K)

Stormfags are really into having boots on their head. They just want boots with white feet in them.

Attached: Jordan Peterson Fraud.jpg (1882x596, 198K)

Attached: Jordan Peterson IQ.png (938x607, 77K)

Attached: 1546867492295.png (1036x1036, 439K)

Attached: jordan peterson.png (618x392, 340K)

Attached: 1556712917263.png (1017x759, 489K)

incase none of you realised, the picture hanging in the background in his house is of lenin and other communist propaganda.

Attached: 1559744101740.png (896x702, 728K)

not defending Lenin or Peterson but do you have a solid source for this quote?

youtube.com/watch?v=WXYuqrO8LLo

Finally, watch this to realise what he is.

Attached: 1527538524536.png (487x479, 338K)

checked. this is also an interesting one
youtube.com/watch?v=o9BbQyg7zwQ

He's a fucking coward:

youtube.com/watch?v=yqtPsEXZTec

Attached: Jordan B Peterson.jpg (1667x2500, 839K)

>not defending Lenin
faggot

all these shills proves jp scares them

their only point is t hat jp doesnt name the jew directly, meaning hes an ally of them.
on another note, his biblical series is what brought me back to christianism.

god damn you are such a stupid son of a bitch

He is a Gate keeper for young white men...his major goal is to stop the white men of the right wing from banning together and doing what they must to save their countries...he is dishonest

Attached: 5F84A2AF-3D61-45DA-A2BD-3CC8455112E9.png (1220x636, 1.06M)

>tells young men to clean their room and take their pills
he is the embodiment of cuckoldry and subjigation of males under females

Why is he dressed like such an edgy faggot?

Very good

Trim your foreskin, goy.

Virjordan Peterson vs Chadvoj Zizek

Attached: tumblr_pqmq9yEykI1rn8gxao1_1280.png (907x659, 282K)

If you want a definition for who is and isn't white then why not ask people that work in corporations, universities, you name it. They have no problem telling who and who isn't white when they discriminate against whites for some diversity hiring program or any other diversity initiative that they are pushing.

Weird everyone is so dishonest about this

Peterson openly admits that it's a goal of his to guide young men and women away from race-realism and far-right thought and herd them back into the cucked kosher center. He is 100% controlled by (((them)))

Attached: 1517322499406 (1).png (660x660, 88K)

Why do extremist incels hate a centrist? Hmm...

why do pedos and homosexuals wear creppy outfits, and have odd ugly statues standing around? guess thats what they are into.

>uses the word bucko

Holy shit, I stan Jordan.

Likely satan worship.

He's a Zionist. He's supported by two kikes, (((Eric Weinstein))) and (((Dave Rubin))). He refuses to address the JQ.

Attached: Dave Rubin and Eric Weinstein kikes.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

>if everyone took JP's advice, there wouldn't be any SJW's or welfare bums or "special interest groups."

Nobody except whites and a handful of weird cinvnat shitskins will every take JP's advice.

Whites should create their own shilling and lobby groups in order to compete with the kikes and shitskins.

>centrist
he's a liberal, I don't think he's even gender-critical he just attacks that canadian law for limiting free speech
and if you're using commies' definition of the split, then he's just right-wing, still not centrist.

>anti-white neoliberal versus anti-white communist

They both belong in a shallow ditch.

Go be a based individualist in a black majority neighborhood.

He's a big brained boomer, but that's not good enough. Whites are under attack, and no amount of individualism is going to stop it.

If ten niggers attack you, would you want to stand alone against them or with nine of your white friends? The euphoric individualist would choose the former, and he'd die. The "boot licking stormweenie" would pick the latter, and he'd win and live. It's so incredibly simple that only an indoctrinated boomer or a fucking leaf would find it hard to understand.

>speaks common sense
>a literal globalist government shill who hates whites

There's nothing wrong with people defending themselves. The only problem is if you promote white interests "because I am white." How is that any different than an immigrant advancing African interests because "I am African"? Your movement should be based on what is right, and not on what you are. That's what we mean by identity politics.
And there is a case for reducing mass immigration -- it would be something like, "It's wrong to change the demographics of a society without the people's consent," which is entirely different than, "Immigration is bad because I am white."

>How is that any different than an immigrant advancing African interests because "I am African"?
It's not. It works for the African. Why would it not work for us?
>based on what is right,
The survival of my people is right. Any definition for justice or rightness you can come up with is absolutely meaningless in comparison to this simple truth.
>That's what we mean by identity politics.
Call it what you will. I call you a retarded leaf.
>"It's wrong to change the demographics of a society without the people's consent," which is entirely different than, "Immigration is bad because I am white."
I don't consent because I'm white. What now? Suddenly there's no difference.

Jared taylor needs our support!

>JP's advice
>no part of individualism says that you have to be for open borders, that's just a false meme.
Look at the photo in this post. That is JP on stage at the Trilateral Commission. What is the "European Dream"? That is not a real phrase, it's a rip off of the "American Dream," which implies coming to America (immigrating) to make a better life for yourself etc. In this case though it is a blatantly contrived push for mass immigration to Europe. Peterson is a shill. He is actually a Satanist, as hard as it may be for you to believe that such people exist. I am saying this as a non-religious person. Please just consider the possibility that he may have ulterior motives beyond the surface level of his youtube talks.

Ccccombo breaker...leaf k.o.’d

Because "men" fuck their mothers and daughters says the baby raping sages

>uses "alt-right" in the OP
>thread still gets over 50 bumps
For shame, autists

JP is just a rebranded unabomber

Attached: jbpKaczynski1.png (1114x571, 823K)

>Why does this scare the alt left
He promotes person responsibility. The left wants the government to care for them.

Attached: idiots.jpg (712x885, 102K)

grow the fuck up and learn to discern the good parts of jbp from the bad

he is not a nazi, he is a kekistani. Kekistanis make giant leaps of faith to bring us to the truth or future, not every leap is perfect.

All the shilling against JBP started well before he 'slipped up' and that is because they are afraid of his core message

we must save the souls of our fathers from the underworld.

literally who?

that quote is interesting because its interpretation from the jew satanic mind only jews are truly men and goyim based on their race occultism are not and yes that is the Babylonian child fucking baby murdering talm by "torah" that mean rabbinical law, by sin they mean against the "oral law" violating some tenet of their backwards satanic judean child fucking nonsense

Let me put it this way: Why is mass immigration bad? It depends on whose rules we go by. Are we going by Principle or are we going by Identity Politics?
Under identity politics, for white people mass immigration is bad because it will lead to their group's diminishing influence and loss of a homogeneous society. But for the Africans, mass immigration is entirely a good thing because it allows them to enjoy the benefits of a first world country. Who is right? You can't find the answer just by identity politics. You need some sort of principle.
If we go by principle, then we can conclusively say that mass immigration is wrong, and that everyone should be against it, including the immigrants themselves because it is immoral to replace the population of any society be it black or white or yellow. Just as it is wrong to fill Nigeria with white people, causing the Nigerians to become a minority in their own country, so too is it wrong to fill a white country with Africans, causing white people to become a minority. The standard applies equally to everyone.

>because of the jews and their collectivizat supremacism"

you absolute fedora faggot

juden peterson

>by principle
In your previous post that "principle" was a fucking poll.
In your current post principle has changed to being equal to identity politics
>it is immoral to replace the population of any society be it black or white or yellow
same claim as identity politics (for all, not for everybody but whites)
>The standard applies equally to everyone.
so do identity politics

>Why is mass immigration bad?
Because it is a threat to the survival of my people. That's it.
>Who is right?
I am. My people's needs come before yours.

This is a very simple concept. How come leafs can't seem to grasp it?

Alright. This is the last leaf post I'll ever read. They're a fucking stupid waste of time.

>My people's needs come before yours
The African will tell you that his people need to live in your first-world country. How can you say that you are right and he is wrong?

>How can you say that you are right and he is wrong?
How can you say that your mother is more important than mine? There is no objective morality. I eat pigs, but I don't want to be eaten by pigs. What a great moral dilemma!!! Oh wait, it's not. My mother is more important than yours, because she's my mother. My people are more important than yours, because they're my people.

>There is no objective morality
That is where we differ.

Then you're truly fucking retarded. Please explain how your objective morality allows one to kill and eat other life forms. In fact, just tell me how your objective morality allows one to treat his own child preferentially over other children.

Checks out.

quora.com/Which-antidepressant-does-Jordan-Peterson-take?share=1

>I prefer my kin
is a subjective statement
>X moral system doesn't consider kinship preferences immoral
is objective
You can have objective morality that has in it place for different kinds of favoritism, including species/kin/whatever

>You can have objective morality that has in it place for different kinds of favoritism, including species/kin/whatever
No you can't. That's just fucking retarded. It becomes subjective the moment the subject matters, i.e., it ceases to be objective. If I make distinction between children based on who of them is mine, it is subjective. The very same subjectivity, in fact, that I make when preferring my own people. You can't just make a definition that "this subjective thing is explicitly objective", because that's just playing with words.

Because he doesn't sperg out about the Joos. Jow Forums is mostly full of jealous retards. Peterson has had a huge impact in destroying feminism, helping young men regain direction and self respect, and has made Christianity accessible for those with an IQ over 80. You worthless fucks will never accomplish anything worthwhile in your entire lives. Cry more.

The two are not mutually exclusive. Here's an example: Our objective morality allows for Africans to have a certain degree of in-group preference, meaning, they are allowed to form their own communities where they can embrace their own unique culture and put their own tribe first. There is only one condition: they have to do it in their own African countries, not in Europe or America.

>the moment the subject matters
but the subject here doesn't matter, the relationship between two subjects does, and kinship (biological) is not a subjective relationship.

calm down peterstein

>Our objective morality
Can you provide a discriminating example of your objective morality in which it differs from universal identity politics?

Fuck's sake, leaf. This is getting really tiresome. Firstly, you don't have an objective morality, because that's impossible. Secondly, an objective morality would necessitate that any judge with enough knowledge would be able to tell whether something is objectively right or wrong. If you allow subjective preferences, you instantly make it impossible. Let me make it ridiculously clear with an example: Two girls are about to be hanged. Their parents get to choose one of them to save. How would the objectively moral parents choose which one to save?

What the fuck is kinship if not subjective? Is your mother mine? No? So the answer depends on the subject? Exactly. If two subjects give different answers to your question, it is a subjective question. If your morality depends in any way whatsoever upon the subject, it is a subjective morality.

>What the fuck is kinship if not subjective?
Because if 1000 non-insane people see your fingol head getting pushed out of your alcoholic mom's cunt, all 1000 of them will refer to you as that woman's son - it won't depend on who you ask.

>that woman's
Oh look, there's the subjectivity again. You're fucking retarded as well.

In that example the only people who utter propositions are the 1000 observers, not your braindead mother. Holy shit please euthanize yourself for the cause of bettering the humanity

>example
See Africans are not allowed to flood into Europe, and that's not identity politics. Identity politics would be: Africans should flood into Europe because it will benefit their group, and Europeans should try to stop them because it will benefit their group.

The principle is: You have the right to advance the interests of your group insofar as you do not harm any other group or individual.

youtu.be/zR5oJW0MoYw

Attached: 1491255675286.jpg (251x289, 9K)

wow ad hominem attacks? Maybe you need to read more peterson and focus on your self and improving your ideas. You would have better discussions then. It so childish and immature to throw own insults like that.

You can't even begin to understand how tiresome it is to talk to two retards like you. Let me make it crystal clear so even your revolting soviet space ape brain can understand: If I ask whether this mother is your mother or not from all the people, some will answer yes and some will answer no. SO HOW THE FUCK IS IT NOT SUBJECTIVE? YOUR MOTHER IS NOT MINE AND MINE IS NOT YOURS. For fuck's sake.

i quote him verbatim, talking to a group of internationally known clinical professors and top industry psychiatric professionals in a video on youtube.
>"NOBODY can take responsibility for their own mental health. it isn't humanly possible."
>room full of top level clinicians nod in agreement
he's trash, just like the rest of the industry. Tony Robbins is more useful.

>The principle is: You have the right to advance the interests of your group insofar as you do not harm any other group or individual.
Your principle hurts the african group by denying them obvious advancement they would get from going to europe, so it is self-contradictory

mother can mean different things in different ways. Words do not have one meaning, its all subjective.

It's not self-contradictory. The Africans would be harming another group by going to Europe. They would cause the Europeans to lose their homogeneous societies, culture and influence. For this reason, the Africans should stay in Africa, just as the Europeans stay in Europe.

why are you defending identity politics so strongly? Its not a good look, yikes!

Because he forces cucks like to actually work on themselves instead of posting on a retarded alt right forum. And would rather make 1000 post than actually study for hours per day and work out.

Posting bs on pol is really easy and you can blame all your problems on other people

Actually doing the work necessary to move forward in life is hard, so you end up with a bunch of lazy retards here