Based a.f

Attached: 8gkt.jpg (640x857, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

siberiantimes.com/culture/others/features/siberian-princess-reveals-her-2500-year-old-tattoos/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siberian_Ice_Maiden
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mmm... delicious racism.

Based and back stabbed.

Would've ended worse if she had accepted his care.

Attached: vietnam and niggers.jpg (664x561, 62K)

>hates niggers
based
>tattoos
dropped

lmfao. Sometimes girls do shit that genuinely makes me laugh.

Based and deathpilled

requesting image where a guy is falling off a building and a noggers say to take his hand. He says he cant because he is racist and falls while flipping him off

Can't blame her, I wouldn't want a doctor who is a nigger or spic.

Girls always take the meme too seriously. Its why they join cults or become ultra obsessed christians that call everything satan

Pinkos would rather lay with dogs, cats, and Trannies, or be eternal cucks. That is their destiny and they are welded to it!

I'm willing to bet this headline is a tad reductive.

Just read the article, it looks like she was drunk or on drugs, but she was given criminal charges for telling the doctor that he was dirty.

"Edwards was given a 12-month community punishment and ordered to carry out 200 hours of unpaid work.

She was also fined £250 must pay the doctor and police officers £150 each in compensation as well as £85 in costs and an £85 surcharge (£720 total)."

Attached: D6sf9hyXYAIkiSA.jpg (1080x1040, 92K)

Probably because she got stabbed by a black guy.

Post-Traumatic Racism (PTR). Just as a rape victim will prefer to see a female doctor...I'm bored now, but feel free to pick this up an run with it.

Lol who says women can't be funny?

>criminal charges for telling the doctor that he was dirty.
I'm American so I don't understand this

Attached: 1562778900120m.jpg (1024x574, 75K)

>219414880
what the fuck is wrong with dirty europoors

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (500x363, 82K)

It's not a meme, having a non-white doctor is a major risk statistically.

Sounds legit

Ironically, the most racist girls are the degenerates. Church girls on the other hand are all nigger lovers.

Meh you guys hand out criminal charges for not having your kids penises mutilated so don't start.

>most racist girls are the degenerates

Yeah, perhaps it's because they aren't shielded from interacting with them and see what actually happens not what the TV says

That decision may have saved her life.

Yeah, you should be killing people. That bullshit is unacceptable.

Based

>Church
Church teaches meekness, inclusion of foreigners, and submission to jewish authority. So, no fucking shit.

Attached: 1557757474105.jpg (600x800, 36K)

based slag

Indian Anarchists were here.

>having your kids penises mutilated
I politely but firmly declined to have that done to my son. They wanted to charge me $200 to do it, too.

Attached: 1562300127230.jpg (680x520, 72K)

i guess you could say they were... chaotic pootral

tell yourself whatever lie you have to sleep at night

she's seen "Dr. Booty"

>politely
I would have told them if his scalpel came anywhere near my son's privates he's be eating 12 gauge.

She would’ve died either way.

Nice digits.

Well, it is her right.

better to pay these fines than dying
If this is in the UK the black doctor is probably some sort of MOTUMBO BIX NOOD ultra nigger straight off the boat complete with 65 IQ.

Attached: medicine man.png (1240x878, 739K)

Based

Probably stabbed by a nigger.
Can you blame her, if so?
PTSD is a helluva thing.

plot twist: she was stabbed by her black bf

Based. After food poisoning some African heart surgeon wanted to treat me for air bubbles in my heart caused by the excessive vomiting. I noped the fuck out and just walked out of the hospital. I let my insurance worry about the rest.

Pretty sure whites invented Tattooing, though.

I immediately knew she was British just from her picture.

Attached: 1515602000836.jpg (620x644, 31K)

Attached: Oh-you39re-a-nigger-Please-tell-me-how-much-society-loves-you-meme-9793.jpg (600x337, 37K)

I read a story a guy wrote titled "Help my Chinese doctor wife is racist towards black doctors"

Everything she said was based on personal experience and yet for some reason he wanted her to what, pretend not see things?

So it doesn't actually even have to do with him being black. They're just implying that the reason was him being black so they can post article #435345349 of "wypipo raysis".

Me.

same. its so fucked how they all look like that

kek

It's not surprising when you consider Asians and whites have to go through med school knowing nogs are held to a dramatically lower standard.

Attached: medical_school_acceptance_by_race_ethnicity.jpg (750x223, 65K)

Yes, like whites invented 90% of everything else. So?

56% acceptance rate at a 3.2 gpa? What the fuck?

Lol she’s very pretty :3
t.homo

MADE FOR WHITE COCK

meekness = carrying weapons but not needlessly using them
kindness to foreigners = not antagonizing and sparking wars/invasions that will break down borders
jew thing is silly, read any of the new testament past the gospels.

I've seen discussions about how black people need black doctors or else they won't trust them or something, that is why they need to let in sub standard applicants. Interesting reasoning isn't it? I wonder when that would ever apply to asians or whites

Thots can’t be bas....

Attached: based_and_redpilled.webm (1440x508, 1.75M)

Diversity is our strength. There's a quota to fill and how many blacks do you think can even get that 3.2 GPA? Luckily they go to school for free.

That's because they're the true racists. I trust the smartest, most qualifed doctor, but thanks to forced quotas I can safely assume that the white or Asian doctor is more qualified since they're held to an artificially high standard. If I knew admissions were based on merit alone, I'd trust any doctor.

What would make this really ironic is if her assailant wasn't black. It puts a really delicious twist on the "never relax" trope that's bandied about on here all the time.

Attached: 1562912902865.gif (498x498, 613K)

Its easy, just claim you have conflict of interests with him, for some made up reason.

Like the fact he's black.

That's because church girls are pure and innocent. They don't know how truly fucked the real world is.

take your stinking paws off me you damn dirty ape!

>British
>white

Attached: 1562714280135.jpg (750x501, 203K)

"pre-med" doesn't mean anything

even black people will tell you they dont want a black doctor

It's a bachelor's degree. Pretty much designed to have all the required course work for med school. It just means he was working on his bachelor's still.

>source your rabbi

Here

Attached: 4a39c5fd8af51d924adb6512d4459ee9989392946e4a769e237a46409ca1d5ad.jpg (320x349, 18K)

Nah, nips invented complex tattooing, royal family brought it to the UK and western world.

Prolly thought one nigger with a Knoif was enough for one night. Stab me once shame on you an all that.

Attached: nigger word pass.jpg (985x555, 119K)

That was the pathetic response of a defeated subject. Resigned to shitposting anonymously on the internet at the call center where he works while his country, formerly a beacon of individual rights and liberty, is swiftly deteriorating into a post-industrial authoritarian hellhole swarming with hordes of third world colonizers. Occasionally he wistfully daydreams about shooting a paki burglar with a gun that he owns only in his imagination, and the rush of invigorating adrenaline that would wash over him as the invader is destroyed. But alas, his trusty pocket-spoon is all the weaponry he is allowed to own. Perhaps he would go down to the constabulary to get a firearms licence this week. Perhaps not, for that is so difficult to do. It would be much easier to just masturbate to anime girls again instead...

i'm catholic and one time we had this ugandan priest who came to our parish to do mass for the weekend because he was travelling around asking for money, anyway i always get eucharist on the tongue because i almost dropped it once, so i stuck out m tongue and this black guy put his hand in my mouth. priests have to wash their hands very thoroughly before they touch the eucharist, so i wasn't too worried about it. idk but this image just reminded me of that.

After being here so long the darkie looks Brazilian.

based. Can't shake the hand if a washrooms not at hand

reminds me of this slags i knew who would get drunk and scream shit at all the pakis in town

Well had she just been stabbed by a nigger?

obviously they never met any Vietnamese

Lol we literally don't.

Do you often postulate an unknown idea in one sentence, and then treat it as a proven fact in the next?

Is self-preservation racist?

It would be really cool if you werent a shill or ai bot but here we are.

>based
F

Attached: 1563022599257.png (382x531, 450K)

My son is uncut the nurse said eww his wife will want him cut. I told her to go pay her 200,000 in student loans off.

>teenage girl
>because he
What?

>based
probably more along the lines of smart self preservation than "based" considering the amount of malpractice cases by skitshin doctors in the UK

I'm really in need of at least one verifiable sauce on that tasty bit there boss.

She wasn’t trying to get stabbed again.

Fuck it must be shitty to have tourette syndrome in UK you would be jailed and broke almost permanently.

ah british money. makes sense though it was a guy he'd be doing 2 years in the multicultural wing of the local prison

he, as in, the doctor

>and an £85 surcharge
TRIGGERED

How dare you assume the gender of my charge. Its personal pronoun is xircharge. You owe me £85 in compensation, bigots.

Probably got stabbed by a nigger

Wife material

OH FUCK WE'VE FOUND OUR GIRL!!
THIS IS THE PROPHECY!

Can we make the duck face the new white power symbol so all the faggots will delete all their old selfies and replace them with open mouth ready to suck a dick selfies to virtue signal how not racist they are.

The ladies doth protest too much, methinks.

Attached: 1561933930619.gif (200x200, 2M)

> royal family brought it to the UK and western world
true but
>nips invented complex tattooing
Hate to WE WUZ here (and I guess it depends on your def. of "complex tattoos") but complex tats were probably introduced to the Asiatics by the Scythians when whites had settled into areas that are now parts of China and Siberia.
siberiantimes.com/culture/others/features/siberian-princess-reveals-her-2500-year-old-tattoos/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siberian_Ice_Maiden

As an aside, seems that the Scythians are described simultaneously as "Iranian" and "Eurasian" but as also leaving behind blonde and red haired mummies with caucasoid skulls, so I guess it depends on what your def. of "white" is.

Attached: man%20-2-mummy.jpg (725x755, 95K)