It only takes 9

It only takes 9 key substations to stop functioning to bring down the US national grid, besides Texas.

If another one goes, we'll know it's happening.

Attached: newsimage-1-screenshot_2019-04-12_at_10.10.41.png (1038x752, 763K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=7&v=mdt0SOqPJcg
bitchute.com/video/TKbkXiwa3Hhl/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The fuck is the national grid?

Eastern interconnection, most of the US is part of it

if it was so easy, why hasnt any terrorist ever done it before?

>It only takes 9 key substations to stop functioning to starve the leftist bugman colonies
...and that's a good thing!

we should just go ahead and do it. Lets kick the civ war off with a bang.

user it is not yet time...

Attached: alt right.jpg (720x525, 41K)

how much longer?

where are they?
I hope no goddamn commies take them out

yeah and the lead time on some of the components is months, with none of them being manufactured in the US anymore I think it's just Japan and Brazil (surprisingly) for some things

Seriously...?

You just lost half the battle, man!

Attached: image.jpg (400x233, 23K)

Extreme levels of surveillance of course. Go climb around beneath a major bridge at night and see who you meet.

dummy
this. nyc has fuck all to do with pnw

>Go climb around beneath a major bridge at night
im not falling for that again

No one really knows. My guess is because there's no terrorist cells organized enough anymore post al-qaeda. I remember watching a documentary of how unsecure critical grid sites are. They literally threw on a reflective vest and walked in a unlocked door (It was a contractor paid to test the security, but it's still telling).

if they do then it would be great. We win in civ war

The powergrids of most nations are all interconnected with substations that distribute power from a power plant across the country. If the substations go down the power doesn't get from the power plant to the homes and industries that use the electricity. Every nation is like this unless it is a turd country that has no power grid.

Sloppy job mossad.

Attached: file.png (2624x734, 509K)

tell us more glow nigger

>Go climb around beneath a major bridge at night and see who you meet.
lol well put

2 years, maybe a little more. We are almost there.

ZKUU

Knocking out the key substations doesn't mean nobody has power, it means that large cities won't have enough power (rolling blackouts) and smaller cities with no nearby power plant may have no power at all.
Funny enough it fucks NIMBY faggots the most.

if trump loses the midterms then 2021, if he wins then 2025.

Attached: Novislav_Djajic.jpg (900x900, 110K)

mossad? lol k

LOL. Bye, faggot. I hope it happens, to you. We good here.
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=7&v=mdt0SOqPJcg

Attached: Eastern-Interconnection-Map.png (770x562, 131K)

S L O P P Y

ok

there was a terrorist attack where a bunch of snipers got on a ridge and shot a power station out so all the oil leaked.

Digits but from a spic.
Do they count Jow Forums?

will guns work in a blackout

DEW satellite realigning for 9th target.

Attached: 1475843064705s.jpg (124x125, 2K)

if only you knew the truth lol

Please rob some Guatemalans with your cartel bros. Remember "refugees" have NGO debit cards full of money.

>If another one goes, we'll know it's happening
It's one blackout go to sleep stupid fucking goy

guns will be useless in a blackout and so will bullets...everyone grab your bats

No

for reference between that argentina, chile and uruguay had a massive blackout last month because of something along these lines

You have hardly any Jihadis in the US, at least organized ones.

sloopy job
l
o
o
p
y

>if only you knew the truth lol
you are free to correct him rather than some bullshit woman answer.

Bunch of fucking homeless bum crack addicts willing to suck me off I'd bet.

Attached: Kvetch.jpg (279x300, 22K)

>They literally threw on a reflective vest and walked in a unlocked door
We have RFID cards to open the doors where I work, but people will prop open the door with a broom handle so they don't have to get the card out of their pocket, and let food delivery guys in without confirming who even placed the order.

It's amazing how much damage a somewhat intelligent person could cause.

you big fibber

remember to murder as many indos in minecraft a possible they are the low iq masses that need to be culled.

and would he believe me if i corrected him? its a losing battle

we only have fake ones run by the CIA and FBI

Correct. The CIA will be there to meet you.

assuming it is an attack of somekind, im amazed it took so long for them to figure it out. I remember specuation about this decades ago.

yeah that's exactly what happened in the documentary they had it propped open and the guy snuck in at 1am. some black guy was like "wtf who are you" but didn't report it to anyone

Good opsec there bud.

They're trying to "shut it down"

Exactly. Like we said, the FBI will be there to meet you.

What the fuck are you talking about? Seriously, how dumb are you?

MODS!!!!!!
OP IS A GLOW NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will defend myself!!! stand BACK!!!!!!

Attached: 155725848.jpg (722x712, 36K)

Nothing ever happens, and NYC is not like The Batman pictures

>and would he believe me if i corrected him? its a losing battle
still not hearing shit other than excuses.

What people need to understand is that pressure (voltage) needs to be maintained throughout the grid. Cutting off certain substations is like cutting off the circulation to limbs/vital organs. Hitting the femural artery or the jugular is going to be much more lethal than a paper cut because they supply the extremities/brain with blood pressure (voltage).

He's right

Lots of State Police here in Bumpass

Holy shit theres helicopters everywhere

Attached: Bumpass.jpg (640x346, 39K)

And then Lain said "Let there be light"

Attached: Giant-Lain-in-the-Sky.png (831x622, 410K)

food delivery guy is probably the best way to do it. You can fit what you need inside a pizza box, then the rest of the crew can follow on after the surprise.
You could probably even get away with two delivery guys if one was a pizza guy and the other was a sandwich guy and it was just a "coincidence" that both drove up together (and the rest of the crew lying low in the back seat or trunk)

>not posting full pic
That’s okay, I can taste those thighs in my mind’s eye

the power grid is being held together with duct tape and shoestrings as it is. it's a VERY soft target

>bullets have night vision
Nobody can afford that, dipfuck

Average sandassed retarded camelnigger barely understands how to wipe his own ass, let alone the intricacy of a power grid.

WTF Bolton just flew over my house! he shid and fard everywhere! it's happening!!!!

I'll do both

Attached: Quarry 1.jpg (950x533, 87K)

Well look at you two lovebirds.

not really

In civil war, america loses everytime. it will be happening soon but question is how soon

you just posted that because it says Bumpass, which is funny name that has the word ass in it

Attached: seinfeld18.gif (306x204, 499K)

You're an idiot.

Terrorism isn't about sabotaged infrastructure, it's about spooking the populace and then leveraging that to make power grabs. Sapping sub stations screws with the grid, but it doesn't frighten the public (it should, but it doesn't).
Add to that, that most "terrorists" are government directed ("heykidwannablowupafederalbuilding?.jpg), and it's not in the government's interest to fuck with the infrastructure.
>The twin towers could be brought down with acceptable loss of life, but cut two bridges leading into NYC and the city is 10 kinds of fucked.

Now if Israel wanted to pressure government leaders, I could see them employing saboteurs against US infrastructure..

>blackouts affect the fucking sun
That’s 12 hours where they aren’t useless, dumbass. Guns were invented before electricity, retard. Dumbass retard

nobody outside of new York gives a shit about your bullshit city, fuckhole.

Houses only have a few entry points, and there are these things called flashlights.

BESIDES TEXAS YOU YANKEE FUCKING SCUM

im not dumb guns might kill your love one so dont use them during a blackout...

let er' burn

Is OP a yankee? Is that why this thread is going nowhere? Fuck y’all I’m out

This is true. NYC has got to be one of the worst cities in the country.

>what is the sun

it was in cali faggot

I know the tech exists, but most civies can't get it

I love living in Texas

no way. when did that happen?

it just means the spic civil war starts in 2 years

holy fucking shit. RACE WAR NOW!
bitchute.com/video/TKbkXiwa3Hhl/

THE FUCKING SUN

something is very wrong with your brain...its night time in my NO sun No Guns...use your bat

Not enough room for solar in a compact city

This.
Bats only, people. Guns wont work.

>tfw randos are hitting substations in an attempt to trigger a national cascade because a mainstream report sourced from the federal government and spread across social media for the umpteenth time told them it could happen

Attached: sensible chuckle.gif (250x250, 992K)

That serves the same ends. A country boy can survive. A citynigger will chimp out and die an animal's death.

Attached: 1563058223630.jpg (1440x900, 821K)

earthquake in califonia
hurricane in new orlean
black out in new york
ice raids
paul ryan talking shit
very wealthy jews go to prison for life
trump is a pedo
bonk take iran oil
iran kill bong
why all the happening in one week

>enjoys 80% spic shithole

SOURCE, WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON????