Why are feminists so ugly?

Why are feminists so ugly?

Attached: feministas.jpg (601x768, 626K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dqtJbYJS-zI&feature=youtu.be&t=850
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I opened the thread without looking the text and thought "always the ugly ones, huh?", coincidence I guess.
Anyway, probably because atractive women don't need anything else to go by, while feminists struggle with their hideous appearance and low self-steem.

Feminists reject and attempt to go against all traditional beauty standards.

Coming to think about it, let's be franks. Who would pound a pussy like that? Not even talking about appearance anymore, just imagine going by talking to one of those freaks and trying not to hear something about the patriarchy every 5 seconds.

Spiteful mutants. More mutant, higher likelihood of being feminist. It's science, bitch youtube.com/watch?v=dqtJbYJS-zI&feature=youtu.be&t=850

Attached: 274178353.png (686x688, 802K)

They were likely not that great looking to start with but
>don't get proper sleep
>don't eat properly because they can't cook and good diets are patriarchal
>ride cock carousel
>drink alot
>don't work out
>terrible taste in fashion and makeup. Bright red lipstick doesn't work for you, sorry

literally, fuck your patriarchy!
PUSSY POWER

Attached: fuck ur patriarchy.png (850x566, 814K)

if they were pretty they would be already receive male attention, that's the only way uggos can get any, sad thing is when dumb pretty girls join them without realizing it

because half of those people are jews, and the non-jews are fat

They think that more brutal and rough looking makes them happier, more attractive, and more masculine. Daintier, beautiful women have timeless appeal, however. I hope that this bad fashion trend, along with its associated ideology, goes away as soon as possible. Perhaps in the future, all of those aging women will regret the tattoos and venereal diseases they acquired, as well?

Girl on bottom right is the only decent one, all others are so bad.

This
I hope tattoos trend also goes away. God damn it, what a disgusting trend.

that said, what a shithole argentina have become, goddamn, dykes, feminists, commies and bolivians everywhere

We need someone like Bolsonaro to trigger the leftists, Macri is too weak and can't do anything right.

Why do so many give up smooth looking skin for tattoos that mar the body? I don't even like makeup all that much, particularly overdone as is so common. I prefer natural beauty.

We are fearing here that you will end up with kirschner back instead

>Why do so many give up smooth looking skin for tattoos that mar the body?
Trend, basically. I always found that shit ugly.
>I don't even like makeup all that much, particularly overdone as is so common. I prefer natural beauty.
So do I, of course, and much of those feminiggers don't have any

nobody really like that stuff, its anti-feminine, they do it for attention nevertheless

Would the one in the red tights

Even so
I can't even walk in a beach here in Brazil without seeing a bunch of niggers all tattoo'ed like

I know, really sad, they got them as soon as they can, be it legally at 16 or illegally before, you are lucky if they only have that small girlish texts

Because they're feminists

I wasnt just talking about girls tho, everyone is doing that disgusting shit, even elderly people.
But anyway, it became a huge trend back when I was at high school, every girl, be they complete whores, shy bitches or the middle ground, had to paint their bodies in some way.
Some results were nice, some not, but still, that shit still wants to make me puke

The one doing the basedboy face probably looks aight normally. Also
> pibas
Birrita en la vereda levels of larping

You answered your own question. They're feminists because they're ugly.

they are feministis because they are ugly.

Attached: 1550260360309.jpg (720x960, 106K)

my entire family has at least one, except me, never liked it, always prefered things naturally

People who are ugly in the inside, tend to be ugly on the soutside too

>my entire family has at least one
wew
That's harsh