Being that Chinks are fuckin TRASH. Will they get genocided?

Discuss...

Attached: what-apple-can-learn-from-how-nike-dealt-with-its-chinese-labor-scandal1.jpg (400x300, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PEbq7agG8Zk
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1863580/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do you think they'll keep going to work in their shitty factory jobs if these threads keep popping up?

China's population can easily take a beating, where as we cannot say the same. One large scale disaster would spell the end of the US. They could easily withstand multiple. Not worried about them getting genocides, more worried about our future

They'll do what they're told they're soulless bug people.

lol chinks are inferior because china doesn't have a large portion of black people.

black people are god's chosen people

fact: america has only been blessed by god on behalf of its black population. america would not be as wealthy or as prosperous as it is today were it not for its black people.

america is for the BLACK RACE, and the black race alone. Everyone else must leave, exept for the women they keep leave them behind lol

pic related

Attached: 123456.jpg (281x292, 20K)

>Greek
>straight

You care about the USA?

Why?

They're fuckin China's little dog because of the corrupt politicians. Fuck the USA. I hope that shithole FAILS. That's what they get for fuckin with the internet and turning into to a wannabe China.

white women were created by GOD to serve black men. black men and white women go together like oreos and milk.

Attached: 1234.jpg (853x1280, 140K)

Dumber nigger the post. Behold, nigher stupidity. This is what niggers actually believe.

stop namefagging you boomer

I get the feeling roasties post this shit to bait us.

sounds like u mad whiteboi. the most high is gonna come and judge your people. whites will serve blacks in the kingdom to come as it is written in the BIBLE

Attached: 1234567.png (497x721, 542K)

what do i care either way?

though poor craftsman that they are, it's not the chinese factory worker that i'm concerned about, it's the chinese-born people in america flooding us out that concern me. hopefully they'll all perish from some delayed form of SARS but i'm not holding my breath.

Why would I give a fuck about black guys and white women? You actually give a fuck?

The shit that matters to you is so fuckin stupid. It's fuckin amazing.

White people will be enslaved by the black men in the kingdom to come, as prophesied in the Bible.

"Other nations will lead them home, and [the black race] will make slaves of them in the land that belongs to the Lord. [The black race] will rule over those who once governed and mistreated them." - Isaiah 14:2

Attached: 12345.jpg (640x640, 124K)

>what do i care either way?

Oh, I'm not talking to you...

The targeted parties KNOW who they are right now.

Kill all dogburners without delay.

They're out here genociding and reedumuhcating mudslides, that's a no go chief

At least pretty much all our problems are contained to major cities... if we could just make them lose power permanently.

It's getting to that point.

These people serve no constructive purpose, but to fuck up the world with their schemes. I don't give a fuck if I can cheap products from their hard work in shitty factory jobs. A shitty internet as an adopted response by the US Government isn't worth cheap shit.

Now, these fuckin people are bitching and whining because I'm saying Satoshi Nakamoto doesn't exist and this was ALL my idea....

They're over there revolting right now THE DAY AFTER MY BIRTHDAY because I'm revealing myself as the inventor of Bitcoin. Me saying what I'm saying will probably cause problems in the market, but FUCK their Chink money. I don't want their Adrenalchrome addicted Vampire asses in the fucking market.

They can fuck off.

Attached: Screenshot (1208).png (1920x1080, 1.49M)

U guys are the slave race, your masters are white, semites and Asians(Chinese).
Black people are such a joke.

Please fuck off with that bullshit.

What I'm saying about Chinks isn't racist because I've been targeted by these fuckin Monkeys. I wouldn't be saying what I'm saying if I wasn't. It's not a general philosophy with me. It's personal.

Dude what

lol white people are demons because they get burned by SUNLIGHT. imagine how much god must have forsaken your ancestors when he created them to be burned by the present of his HOLY LIGHT.

Fact: white people can't enter heaven because god's light is to be bright for them and they'll get sunburned by it. instead, they live in the cold, freezing darkness of hell, until the day of resurrection, when they'll be resurrected in the New Earth to be our slaves.

pic is related. the holy spirit compelled a white man to accept his servile status to black men and thus he kissed the feet of israel.

video link:

youtube.com/watch?v=PEbq7agG8Zk

The chinks have been massacred many times in the past. It's about time for another Chinese massacre. Honestly though, I think a complete genocide of chinks is impossible considering their massive bug-like population and their bug-like ability to reproduce.

Attached: 1535002454993.png (800x1672, 209K)

White skin absorbs uv light better and so we absorb more vitamin D. And implying you are gods chosen but y’all look like monkeys. Sooner or later there will become a race war and we will see if u can “enslave” is monkey bitch.

Attached: 083E830E-A942-4FC2-9D96-087EF8BEB639.gif (550x563, 88K)

BUG PEOPLE MUST BE EXTERMINATED

THEY ARE INFESTING CANADA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Chinks have been raped and enslaved so much that the northern half of their population is ethnically unrelated to the southern half.

Attached: 1557763907397.png (800x1300, 122K)

>the vitamin d meme

black people have stronger bones thna whites, and we can produce vitamin d just fine.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1863580/

meanwhile, whiteboi stays in the sun for more than three minutes, and....

Attached: 1234567.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

Sorry I don’t understand slave language.

Nice bait,or not.

maybe you understand this picture?

Attached: 123456789.jpg (281x292, 20K)

More like enslaved further as a tool for the elites

A woman who practices beastiallity?

I want to free those beautiful women from slavery and give them all Eurasian babies.

lol black men are the epitome of humanity. white people are hairy, like apes. a chimpanzee underneath its fur has PALE skin, whereas the black man has evolved to be hairless like a dolphin. black people were responsible for all science in the world, until yakub created white people and then white people stole our science and mathematics to enslave and oppress us, but the messiah is coming and he gonna make you all our slaves soon to pay us back for what you did/ and are doing to us.

Do u actually believe this delusional BS? U just proved my point that u guys are a dumb slave race made to be ruled over.

Attached: 2B554731-2C99-4266-8C23-96D32E848FC0.jpg (940x788, 116K)

Lol pathetic shit who don't know a think about its own race.
In Africa blacks may suffer sun burn after repetitive reckless exposition, NA sunlight are nothing like.
Won't even consider its own women only focus about white women.
You pretend to be black but are totally uprooted from your own race, historically, culturally, you're simply a brainlet gansta tier subhuman

yakub was a mad scientist who created white people. it was the black man who created science, but the white man stole it.

fuck you, we were oppressed by the white man but america will be taken over by us, and we will rule north-america as the kingdom of god, whites will serve us as our slaves as they have ensalved us.

the bible says, "in the kingdom of god, the first will be last, and the last will be first." (Matthew 20:16)

the end is coming, and white people going to be very salty when they see the black man on top, ruling over them

reminder; heaven (garden of eden) was a tropical paradise, where god's light shown brightly on adam and eve. adam and eve were black. white people cannot stand in light for more than two seconds, so how can they be white. adam and eve were black. whites are descended from the nephilim. they are not fully human, and they definitely don't have souls (at least their souls are lower than black people)

>Basing your identity on race.

Wow you're an idiot.

According to you racists black people are stronger. I, a black man got my IQ tested as 121 by a psychologist and I get to reap the rewards of being physically superior. Does this mean I am the master race over you weak skinny whities?

Ooga booga

I'm black and that has to be the gayest story I've ever heard.

Ooga booga nigga nigga

Oh, it's this faggot from the other thread.

Attached: School supply money.jpg (800x562, 216K)

Toll booth ahead. Have payment ready.

Attached: 1561748307507.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Bump.

>Genociding one-point-something-billion people.

Last week in San Francisco, I watched three chinks get robbed down to their shoes in broad daylight down a side alley in South mission. One of them started ching-chong screeching and the niggers kicked him in the head until he twitched and curled up on the ground, then shook as the pack of rabid wogs took off in a car they also likely stole. I took out my phone, then put it back in my pocket and kept reading my WSJ while I waited for my clothes to finish. Some others in the weird little cafe-laundromat called the police. The calls were very frantical, white-girl, techie SJW loud about it.

Some memories are not for photos, some 911 calls should not be made in English.

Loot on, occasionally useful feral nigger packs.

lies to slander the black race. you will burn with the rest of your kind in hell, cracker

Bump.