Daily Mail: 007 is a Black Woman in Bond 25

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7244671/Thought-007-never-woman-black-shes-James-Bond-hand-number-over.html

Attached: 16009112-7244623-image-a-11_1563048356192.jpg (634x951, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2018/10/female-james-bond-executive-producer-barbara-broccoli-007-1202477783/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7244671/Thought-007-never-woman-black-shes-James-Bond-hand-number-over.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

only ever watched goldeneye

Ugly

Sharing existence with women on this mortal plane is a fate worse than death.

Today I sat alone in the train listening to my obscure esoteric ritual ambient music, then two conventionally attractive females joined me in my solitude, they sat in front of me and started having a mundane conversation, it caught my interest how they kept talking and laughing about trivial normie topics instead of contemplating the true essence of life and searching for a purpose within. We make eye contact for a split second but I break it immediately as she carried on the conversation with her friend, she probably thought she made eye contact with a normal awkward nerdy guy listening to his music in peace but in reality she's beholding a man that is enduring the metaphysical struggle of his race, a man with an aristocratic and adventurous spirit that yearns for celestial freedom as his mind is experiencing levitation towards a complete transcendence despite only weighing 120 pounds.

I indirectly gazed upon the females with an eye of revulsion, repulsed by their moral disintegration and degenerate lifestyle, then in complete and utter disgust I thought to myself "if only they knew how much of a wise Magian I am?" They would've given themselves to me, to fullfil my carnal desires, to plant my seed and give a chance to my offspring to exist and flourish. But of course they won't as I'm very sure they have decided to pursue this puny empty life, to have sex with the so-called CHAD. It truly is a difficult time for an intellectual like me to exist, it truly is the KALI YUGA.

Did you rike it?

Fucking lmao.
>british
>woman
They picked a fuck ugly black (((british))) woman to play 007.
Holy shit fuck bongs, get it together.

Attached: A7A66A11-8526-45D5-9ECD-1561F672C4FA.jpg (400x281, 22K)

Boon. She Boon.

Go back to the mulch pile. Take your (You) with you.

it was alright
sean bean was the best thing about it

Imagine the screeching you would hear from feminists if they made an all male version of 'sex and the city"

Attached: 1542594423515.jpg (500x667, 108K)

>black actress
>name is Lahsana LYNCH

kek.

>she's beholding a man that is enduring the metaphysical struggle of his race, a man with an aristocratic and adventurous spirit that yearns for celestial freedom as his mind is experiencing levitation towards a complete transcendence despite only weighing 120 pounds.

have sex.

When will they make Cat Woman a gay man? What is this replacement shit? Just make new action figures that rep to the woke market. I think I just answered my own question rant.

Jews have finally had it with you racists!
Handmaids Tale - Nigger
Stranger Things - Nigger
Birdbox - Nigger
Spider-Man - Nigger
Little Mermaid - Nigger
007 - Nigger
They’re completely erasing you from cultural relevance

>Since Daniel Craig announced he was standing down as James Bond, debate has raged whether the next 007 should be a woman, or black.

>Now The Mail on Sunday can reveal that she will be both – thanks to the intervention of feminist TV writer Phoebe Waller-Bridge.

>A movie insider said: 'There is a pivotal scene at the start of the film where M says 'Come in 007', and in walks Lashana who is black, beautiful and a woman.

>'It's a popcorn-dropping moment. Bond is still Bond but he's been replaced as 007 by this stunning woman.

Attached: 6396D8F4-DCD4-4058-98D0-E6B64AB86842.jpg (307x438, 32K)

Trying too hard

“Packed with humour”
Fucking is there anything that onions won’t destroy?

Oh I forgot, the white nerds favourite... NIGGER

Attached: A9D45CA2-4FFD-43EB-88A7-EA23BB78E2FE.jpg (600x300, 31K)

The Bond franchise has some challenges already, this won't help.

Breddy gud copypasta

Attached: 1511913500732.gif (270x205, 3.33M)

>Bond girls have been renamed as Bond women in the new movie

Attached: `` mfw14483343509569.jpg (380x572, 138K)

>Sharing existence with women on this mortal plane is a fate worse than death.
not women who are putting this into action

stupid clickbait title. Couldn't they at least pick an attractive one?

Attached: download (74).jpg (275x183, 6K)

I lol'd

kinda had it coming

Attached: 1555453725288.jpg (960x904, 162K)

>let me make a thread on

Should be a tranny quadriplegic with chronic halitosis .... bigots.

>Jow Forums about this thing sow e can claim p/pol/ is outraged and we can feel relevant
Fuck off

>Literally no word from the Producer herself about this
I call fake and gay
deadline.com/2018/10/female-james-bond-executive-producer-barbara-broccoli-007-1202477783/

>Do you expect me to virtue signal?
>No, Zer. Bond.... I expect you to dilate...

How much money is the studio willing to lose on this?

You could remake it with an all-male cast, not change the scripts at all, and it would work as a gay SATC. Seriously, every woman in it were just roleplaying as extremely catty gay men.

Supreme/10

often its rumors they throw out to see the response before greenlighting the script. to get a feel for public perception.

>>'It's a popcorn-dropping moment.
As in, you drop your popcorn, leave the theater and demand your money back.

Female SJW’s and Negresses will show out along with the Normies offsetting the white-male-racists who boycott. Welcome to the 21st century white man, it’s no longer just about YOU!

Yeah it's literally that.
They did this a few years ago with a movie I love called "The Rocketeer"
Where they floated a draft where a black woman was the new Rocketeer.
It was such a retarded idea no one cared enough.

it would do well in america, but tank in china europe. (would do well in britain though)

If they assblast as much money into it as the last they wont see returns.

Also, a lot of the money they make is from brand deals with luxury companies.

Luxury companies dont want to tie themselves to some black woman, more than likely.

Attached: 206728.jpg (1920x1080, 239K)

Normies didn't show for Ghostbusters, Oceans 8, Mad Maxine, or Terminator Genysis.
Just to name a few.

who cares?

The movies had already trashed Fleming's books. All style no substance. Way too much 'style'. Books are both, but it's believable not blown out. And full of deep cold war shit.

Attached: ANTI_BRAAP.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

But they did for Woke Wars and Black Panther

This will fail. But even in failing they make their money in video deals.

The Star Wars crowd is leaving though.
Do you even know a single person excited for Episode 9?
Black Panther is an anomaly, and I'll bet any amount of money they never make a stand alone BP2.

This is also what Fleming said him to look like, but with a scar down his cheek

Attached: made-this-you-mace-this-i-made-this-vilizatioa-ivilization-30177033.png (500x683, 126K)

What about a Transvestite 007? The dick could have interchangeable parts depending on the mission! Someone with an imagination and photoshopped can take it from there!

whoops, forgot pic

Attached: Hoagy_Carmichael_-_1947.jpg (960x1245, 269K)

My name is Bonga... Ooga Bonga.

They're persons of Bondness you incel.

We can still LARP as living in the Planet of the Apes then

I like my pasta fresh

they did, it's called Entourage

Black Panther good a lot of viewers merely being a marvel film, and right before infinity wars.

hey I’m glad you’re using my pasta! Make sure to credit me next time, though.

Attached: 9BAB0CD5-E5E9-4E32-BB4C-9D17BC7BBC48.jpg (480x270, 47K)

Whelp, James Bond franchise officially dead. Fuck niggers and FUCK KIKES.

Attached: pepe bong.png (500x500, 55K)

hahaha saved!

It only pushes whites closer together. I hope they keep doing this, Gas gas gas, ACCELERATE

Bet this one will lose money. Only niggers and old people ignorant of the propaganda sill see it.

make me

Attached: mfw19.jpg (531x508, 56K)

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7244671/Thought-007-never-woman-black-shes-James-Bond-hand-number-over.html

>A movie insider said: 'There is a pivotal scene at the start of the film where M says 'Come in 007', and in walks Lashana who is black, beautiful and a woman.

'It's a popcorn-dropping moment. Bond is still Bond but he's been replaced as 007 by this stunning woman.

>'Bond, of course, is sexually attracted to the new female 007 and tries his usual seduction tricks, but is baffled when they don't work on a brilliant, young black woman who basically rolls her eyes at him and has no interest in jumping into his bed. Well, certainly not at the beginning.'

There is no actual way this is real. Its utterly inexplicable. Its a literal fan-fiction.

Attached: Trevelyan1.jpg (300x400, 23K)

Is it real? Australian internet can't handle Daily Mail links.

Attached: High Speed Aussie Internet.jpg (343x496, 12K)

Well, each one of us has their moment, this one is mine. They finally did it. They finally killed one of the few thing I actually love in this world.

I will no longer have one of the few things I looked forward to in this life. There are no more Bond movies to look forward to seeing in theaters, it's over. My fantasy has been killed,co-opted, and replaced for no reason besides political correctness.

Many of my usernames and handles had '007' appended to them. My first email address. My video game handles. Bond was my first idol. Connery was the first guy I looked to as a little kid and thought "that's the kind of man I want to be". The annual TBS marathon's were a pastime I enjoyed every winter. Now I can no longer relate to the series. It has been taken from me.

I will miss Bond. One of my true fictional heroes. Goodnight, sweet prince.

I always felt they bought out empty theaters to boost black panthers numbers.

Nood. Bix nood.

YAS KWEEEEEEEEN

The last good james bond film. No soviets, no ticket.

I mean, do you trust Disney to be totally honest?
Record companies do that all the time, where they buy up albums so something goes platinum faster.
Same thing with the NYT Bestseller list.

This isnt "political correctness". political correctness is not referring to the mentally handicapped as 'retards'.

This is a literal, focus-group thought up stunt, explicitly designed to inflame racial division and anger in a society already bereft with it, to humiliate its core audience (whites) and to re-inforce the socio-political standpoint of hollywood jews.

they literally hate whites SOO Much they will burn their own golden gooses just to get some social media bait for a few months.

>political correctness.

Now that's a funny way of saying "thinly veiled anti-white racism"

>knees
Shit like this is why I can not take black women seriously.

Bond films made the cold war look comfy as fuck.

This desu

IKR, but goldeneye was especially comfy because it was the final remnants of USSR. Just love the scenes in St. Petersburg especially with the tank scene, the satellite relay station in Siberia, That soviet graveyard/junkyard area where it is revealed 006 is alive and the bad guy, and can never forget that badass soviet train scene. Comfy even post cold war.

imagine making a movie that was dead on arrival. imagine being so stupid and so rich at the same time. imagine the excuses they'll make when it does fail.

STUNNING AND BRAVE

Attached: 1519618003730.png (1050x1621, 581K)

>they literally hate whites SOO Much they will burn their own golden gooses just to get some social media bait for a few months.

Just wait until their annual "award" shows where they will all stand in a circle and jerk off in front of one another whilst telling each other "how progressive we are".

Truly the lowest of low in humanity.

No wonder "entertainers" were relegated to the lowest dregs of society for THOUSANDS of years until Hollywood came about.

Underrated

Attached: 1531516092487.jpg (500x500, 86K)

I still see them as court jesters, but with a lot less wit. Hearing them speak about anything is so cringey.

This is probably false. Imagine the producers with such stupidity, that they would implode the series with one movie like this.

Didn't they make Moneypenny a powerful black womyn in the last few bond films? How is this going to work with a black female james bond, is this movie going to have an LGBTMNOP agenda?

They will just use fraudulent accounting practices combined with giving away massive amounts of free tickets to make it look successful like they did with Black Panther.

Attached: 1531519503778.webm (480x480, 2.94M)

Remember all those comfy opening graphics from the classics...the backlit naked babes gyrating all over the screen, practically a strip show. Pure golden gun as a kid. What nightmares await us now one wonders.

Fucking kek. Underrated as all fuck

>We need more beautiful African actors!
I want to see the new Ten Commandments
Moses should be played by a KANG, maybe Kanye West? It should be a musical with Rap!
King David of Jerusalem played by John Legend
King Solomon played by Whoopie Goldberg
OY VEY!

>virgin detected
You can't see a woman's knees when you're between her legs, only faggots care about that...

Fucking lost

Attached: 1539065995775.png (711x919, 932K)

10/10

>obscure esoteric ritual ambient music
Asha Logos

Yeah I know it's pasta but it reminded me of his streams.

ugh
no want

Attached: books_burned_were.jpg (729x781, 428K)

All movies today are literal fan fictions written by SJWs instead of actual writers.

As an American it's your duty to go see those movies.
Because of slavery.
You don't want people to call you racist, do you?

kek

Attached: Butter Keks.jpg (720x960, 105K)

No

Attached: 1561560377872.jpg (896x1024, 85K)

>it would do well in america
HIGHLY doubtful. James Bond is normie tier sacrosant. This would be WAAAAAY beyond Gillette tier normie freakout.

I say: Bring it. Time for the saxon to smirk.

Attached: When the Saxon began to Smirk.png (659x570, 265K)

Bond is so far removed from the source material at this point that the franchise is already beyond fan fiction

This. It's a slap in the face to the European goyim.
They really are hatefully jealous of white Hyperborean stock.

Attached: (((Hollywood Sign2))).jpg (466x224, 15K)

i guess that's why danny boyle quit as the director of this shit

anyway, fuck jewllywood, it's only for the dumbest of people now

Can someone make a look at me, I'm the Bond now meme with her?