Blackout Used to Deter ICE Raids

Dont think for a second these blackout aren't related to stopping ICE. It's happening in New York, Michigan, and LA.
This is a happening (and thats a good thing!)

Attached: 1260585284155.png (523x472, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/ushgj0d3ljdE/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

THIS IS WHAT HITLER DID TO THE JEWS ON NACHT AND DURING MASS DEPORTATIONS. FUCK YOU YOU FASCIST ICE SUPPORTING FUCKING BITCH

It'd be easier to do it in the dark, though.

link please

Fuch my horse and rech my gorse, buchweasel your guck is my vuck

why is the left acting like criminal

Why would the Cuomo broadcast obstructing a massive federal operation?

Shut the fuck up, faggot. You sound like a sheep.

i wish trump was more like hitler desu lol

You say that like it’s a bad thing.

Do you know where you are? I think you belong at reddit.com

I endorse this theory.

>Its nothing goy its just a (((((coincidence))))) The national guard gets deployed to NYC all the time

Attached: hand-rubbing.png (245x289, 23K)

>Blackout Used to Deter ICE Raids
Blackout hit wealthy areas - not the bad parts of Brooklyn or the Bronx.

3/10 troll harder.

kill shitskins
bitchute.com/video/ushgj0d3ljdE/

i didnt know americans liked poor immigrants this much kek

Of course baby, we bend over while you pull our pants down and fuck us.

R0lling for mass arrests of international pedos and bankers

Nope

the left has always routinly acted like this, at least in south america where this shit isnt new like in the usa
they are devil, using everything good under the sun as an excuse, but never doubt the fact they are power hungry, oppressive and do not give a shit not even themselves
when a leftist government gets real power, venezuela happens, you think they give a shit about the poor, the oppressed or minorities? nop
they will pretend to care as long as you are useful to them, middle-high class people are only allowed to exist because they are smarter than and can generate resources, which are then used to perpetuate their own leftist government

my bad for all the mistakes in the text

FUCKING ASSHOLES

WORK WITH THE LOBERAL WHITIES FOR ONCE GODDSAKES FUCKING DIVIDING WHITES VS WHITES IM A INDIAN AND EVEN I CAN SEE U GUYS ARE TEARING EACHOTHER APARTTTTTTTTT

IM TIRED OF THESE MOTHERFUCKING NIGGERS COMING INTO MY MOTHERFUCKING CONVENIENCE STORE WHITEY

FUCKING. WORK. WITH THE WHITIES IN THE CITIES WHILE THE WHITIES IN THE CITIES ARE STILL IN CONTROL

RrrrrrreeeEEEEEEEE
E