WWYD

>door bell rings
>check the door
>see two glowniggers at your porch
>”Hello user. We would like to talk to you. Could you please open the door?
WWYD

Attached: EB5F1D07-7B81-48F5-A4FF-906F2C78C3DD.jpg (720x568, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/ushgj0d3ljdE/
youtu.be/i8z7NC5sgik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ask who's there

Attached: 44a36c3f.jpg (880x1270, 77K)

For these two I would open the door

turn 360 and tiptoe away

Get buck naked, smear oil on myself and talk about Epstein while disregarding all their questions.

I CAN SEE YOU THROUGH THE REVERSE PEEPHOLE

Attached: kramer.jpg (500x375, 40K)

>destroy HDD
>open doors saying what's up glowniggers

Probably start shaking and stuttering.
Fucking supernatural low IQ tv watcher

Ask to send CIA instead

AM I BEING DETAINED?

WWJD?

Attached: Orthodox_icon_of_Jesus_Christ_Pantocrator_24_grande.jpg (440x600, 66K)

sorry glownigger, I only talk to your boss
>he's at the office
wrong, he's in tel aviv

we are two agents with the fbi. We would like to talk about some stuff you posted on a Mongolian throat singing form.

"I AM A SOVEREIGN CITIZEN"

I opened the door and said "the fuck you want?"
Wasn't much.

Pure Terry A Davis move.

Attached: E838390E-ACE7-4CEC-83D1-2F603E4C8F59.png (584x175, 19K)

I'm jewish, why would the FBI come here?

I have this neat trick where I don't open my door.

Attached: fto.png (865x807, 884K)

I've got to get this week's talking points somehow.

No, but you can talk to my lawyer. That is the correct response

Best way to handle them
>LET ME TELL YOU WHY MY BIRTH CERTIFICATE DECLARES ME AS A SHIP!

Kek explain this please

Ask to see their warrant.

I AM A FREE INHABITANT ARTICLE 4 OF THE ARTICLES OF CONFEDERATION
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Bark at niggers

not open door
bitchute.com/video/ushgj0d3ljdE/

>WWYD
do a 360 back to the couch to shit post about it

Sovereign Citizens have a fixation with Admiralty law.

FBI already ruined my career and shit, told my job I was a crazy ex vet who's gonna kill brown people . Never been in the military but whatever. Agent aguilar didn't like my posts about caravan trash go home... fuck the fbi

You forgot to also mention "get off my property too".

This has happened to me. I just had a chat with them and told them I was joking. Inciting violence is bad. Never do it anons, opinions aren't worth a glowy visit.

Story pls

"No"

I love watching sovereign citizens getting btfo

I, too, am a female body inspector. Milf division.

Dad, looks like your friends want a chat.

Open and offer coffee because they are going to have a long night.

He doesn't have to, bootlicker.

Eat shit you fucking faggot.

>its Sam and Dean

I would ask them to GTFO because I know they aren't FBI.

Get a warrant, glowniggers

You don't answer it you dumbass faggot. I've done this multiple times. Twice I had a bench warrant that my local pigs came by to arrest me on. I didn't answer the door. 5 years later at a traffic stop in a different jurisdiction, the cops wrote me a promise to appear, I went to court, and it was thrown out by the judge because it was so old. If I had been dumb enough to answer the door I would have been arrested. You have nothing to gain, ever, by answering the door for the pigs.

Also this, you have no obligation to speak to or let in any govt or state agent without a warrant or legal counsel

True

No LARP. An anarchist catlovers group sent some federal animal police to my house. Because I asked them why I was morally obligated to care for a sick kitten. Maybe I implied I was also going to eat the cat.
Told federal animal fag "Have you ever met an online anarchist?"

Open the door and make them coffee. Then answer any and all questions to the best of my ability. There's no reason not to do this if you're not hiding something.

Wouldn't happen because I don't live in a police state

I dont have a doorbell, I have one of those knocker things. I never hear it, but no one shows up unannounced anywas so those faggots could stand there all day for all I care.

i am calling the police , because they dont look credible and i would assume they are criminal or something

Attached: hqdefault-1.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Shout racial slurs and tell them to get a warrant

>"Good day, agents. Do you have a warrant?"
"No, we were hoping we could discuss a few things without involving one, Mr. Xxxxx."
>*Step outside and shut the door behind me*
>"Should I be seeking legal counsel?"
"We don't think it needs to come to that, Mr. Xxxxx."
>"If you don't think I need legal counsel, then I know I do. I won't talk to you beyond this without an attorney present and I ask you to please remove yourselves from my property after you supply me with cards proving who you are."
*They supply cards*
"We only wish to talk."
>"I have nothing to say to you about anything without a lawyer present."
"Why do you feel the need to have a lawyer present, Mr. Xxxxx? We just want to ask some questions about people you know."
>"Lawyer."
"You're not in any trouble, Mr. Xxxxx. We just want to ask some questions about people you may know."
>"Lawyer."
"We really don't need to involved a lawyer, sir. We just need to know how you know Xxxx Xxxxxxx. Could you please answer that, sir?"
>"Lawyer. I will not answer any of your questions without one present and since you have no warrant, I demand you get off my property and ask that you not return without a warrant and a public defender, as is my Constitutional Right, Agents."
"Thank you for your time, we will see you soon."

Last week.

Get fucked, bad advice here

Cheq it

>You have nothing to gain, ever, by answering the door for the pigs.
Wrong. If you are not a crime nigger, like yourself, the cops might be in the area to solve a crime. Catching the nigger criminal helps you avoid future enrichment. So yes, it can be a good thing to talk to them. I recently gave them some of my CCTV recordings to catch a grand theft.

I'd be okay. I'm a turbo normie and not a sperg.

Let them in and have a pleasant conversation over a cup of coffee. Now that weed is legal I no longer have any illegal tendencies.

gotta warrant?

That's not what we're talking about here

>put on my TempleOS CIA hat
>put on my 1983 Rambo aviators
>start up my 1965 mustang

Attached: P1012637-1-e1557718131339-1024x814 (1).jpg (1024x814, 94K)

Know your rights Ameribros

holy shit w2c?

Invite them in, ask if they want a cup of coffee, and politely ask if I could finish my wank before we discuss anything, as I've been edging all day since 9.

Attached: 1556593930742.jpg (548x628, 63K)

>Could you please open the door?
>Yeah come on in, I'm busy in the kitchen, the doors ope-

Attached: booby_trap.gif (370x281, 1.98M)

I'd do the thing from home alone. Play some gangster machine gun shit real loud. Ice up my steps. Throw paint cans at them

The correct answer.
Also work on making the property less accessable. I live on rural property. 8 foot fencing and gated with no trespass signs everywhere. Only way on the property should require physically breaking in.
This level of trespass gives you more legal room.

5 words
>I have nothing to say

google it

>Wheres my pizza?

Attached: Dan Schnieder2.jpg (514x486, 101K)

do you have a warrant
>if no
go away
>if they do
grab a knife, push couch in front of the door, run, and if they get me stab them or stab myself

Police are friends you degenerates, it's easier to learn how to play 4d chess than try to flip over the board in three dimensions. Society is pretty decent in general, pay your taxes.

Keep the change ya filthy animal

i have 8 cameras in the front of my house. i would've known about them long before they make it to my front door. and obviously i wouldnt answer it

this

>OMG!
>Goys, guys, I can't beli-
>*squeals*
>I just literally can't believe tha-
>*wets pants*
>I just can't believe that it's-
>*frothing at the mouth like an animal*
>I can't believe it's SAM and DEAN
>from SUPERNATURAL!
>can I make you guys some coffee or would you like me to jerk you off
>haha, just kidding, I'm not worthy of touching you down there anyway
>leaving so soon?
>stay, I think Tyrone is done with my gf, maybe you guys can have a go with her too

and to follow up, the only time to talk to law enforcement is when they have a warrant

Fed detected

act like an absolute crazy/ insane person to give them the impression that I'm of no harm and that they should leave me to be a schizo online

>opens doors with tintoil wrapped around head
>"We're here to..."
>> "you weren't followed here were you?"
>"I'm sorry?"
>> "By agents of the reptilian overloads"
>"..."
>> whispers "They're always watching us"
>"Um, user.. we're here about somd recent posts you made on an internet forum imageboard called Jow Forums.org, in particular the sub-imageboard 'PE OH EL'. The posts were regarding how to make napalm out of styrofoam and suggesting attacking synagogues, which are Jewish places of worship."
>> "I had to make random posts online to fool the reptilian overloads into thinking that was what I was up to. I'm actually trying to summon a demon in my living room which will attack the reptilians for me telepathically. I actually need three people for this ritual to work, please quickly come into my living room but make sure you put some tintoil on otherwise the reptilians will read your mind and know my secret plans!"
>"Um, I think we should leave. It was good to speak to you user."

Attached: DudeWhat.jpg (563x503, 21K)

Attached: atf 3.jpg (500x888, 29K)

>>put on my TempleOS CIA hat
I'd wear this, every single day. I already wear a hat all the time anyway, so I wouldn't even mind.

Based

Open the door and talk to them. I wouldn't have a smarter option at the time.

yeah read the thread, dumb fag

>I'd do the thing from home alone

Attached: Defend_the_castle.jpg (3762x3323, 2.11M)

Open and talk because sperging makes you suspicious

Smithers... release the hounds

Attached: giphy (2).gif (480x366, 1.35M)

Not bad

>open door
>scream fuck off glow nigger
>slam door in their face

I AM A FREE CITIZEN
REEEEEEEEEEEE

I guess if you want to troll them a little bit, you can open the door, but ONLY to troll them

youtu.be/i8z7NC5sgik

The smarter option is to not fucking talk to them without legal counsel present

The don’t contact you at home tho, they catch you at work or something.

Attached: 156965876654.png (600x580, 397K)

Ask for a warrant. If they don't have one, DO NOT talk to them without a public defender. If they have a warrant, DO NOT talk to them without legal counsel.

You're not guilty for asking for legal counsel. You're just within your legal rights and use every fucking right you have because if you don't, they will manipulate and extort you until you bear false witness against yourself.

So what you're advocating is relenquishing your Constitutional rights to be a good goy

This.

Attached: DD17D93C-A4A1-431A-97A0-4B069E9BB760.jpg (686x1024, 158K)

light all the thermite in my ass hole

>bitchute.com/video/ushgj0d3ljdE/
is that supposed to be some low tier spell?

wellllll thats NOT what the FBI badge looks like so I would call the local police for the imposters.